Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520938 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318179 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27180 changes from 167 contributors.
Frankie033 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 1
A new version of our data update was released with 520944 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318171 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27172 changes from 167 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520935 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318162 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27161 changes from 167 contributors.
JuttithSpaby commented on: Agar.Io Cheats To Get Bigger. Agar.Io Cheat Hack
JuttithSpaby added a topic: Agar.Io Cheats To Get Bigger. Agar.Io Cheat Hack
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Jasvoncoolo commented on: Fortnite Hack Hod. Bucks Vs Raptors Reddit
Jasvoncoolo added a topic: Fortnite Hack Hod. Bucks Vs Raptors Reddit
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520900 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318127 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27111 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
bigmattb28 added a career: An Aussie's Journey, man.
A new version of our data update was released with 520906 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318138 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27103 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bennytee Comments
Hi folks, stirling work as always, could I trouble you for Corinthians-Casuals 3D kits please

Home
Away

Can't get this to unzip. Tried with 7zip, winrar and winzip, says it is either an unknown format or damaged?

*edit* updated winrar, all fine now. Keep up the good work!

depends on which size tower you have

To be honest though I wouldn't bother, save your cash for a new PC, FM is pretty demanding and there isn't much room for expansion in these machines

Your choices are limited by:

a. Must be low profile card and needs low profile faceplate

b. Must run from power provided by the PCI-E slot. Cannot require extra power from power supply.

From a bit of Googling people are recommending Nvidia GT620 which is really old and not much use for FM

Can I request the new Swansea City Kits please

Good work comrade
Hi everyone, I'm starting this topic in the hope that one of you can Kindly offer me advice or help. I'm looking to downloading a database that will cover my local non league team ( Stalybridge Celtic ) and I'm just wondering what the best one out there is and what's the lowest ( within England anyway ) division I could possibly manage in ????

Many thanks in advance for all help and advice as its truly appreciated

Kindest regards

Slappy

They're only in the league below Conference North.
My advice, holiday until June 24th 2018 and then keep reloading until they appear as promoted
stirling work my friend
There is no way to turn it off, welcome to the future.

Best you can do is put it on lowest detail
why not get one of the expanded league databases ??

It'll take a while for one to be released and I don't have the patience to edit things myself nor the inclination (as a LlaMa)
Fresh save with Stalybridge although i'll have to reload until they become available in Conference North.
In days gone by (when in League 2) I would always start as Swansea but the Premier League is not my idea of fun on this game at all
There is a thread dedicated to this over on the Sigames forums, don't get that i3 for that price for god sake, even a casual Google shows something like this Lenovo i5 with an SSD too for £415

yeah Fido797 still working on it.

cheers hammer
Any word on conference north?
Are your graphics drivers up to date
Are they unattached?
Great work once again
Mons you are a legend, your work does not go unnoticed.

I just have to put it onto the Laptops of 6 of my computer illiterate friends

Anyone else finding it really hard this year?

I've started about 10 saves, with different teams and divisions, but I have yet to make it to the end of the first season without being sacked, most of the time I have barely made it to Christmas

Eventually that will change though and it will be made a lot sweeter by the previous failure.
Keep at it!
You can get the ID numbers in-game by ticking it in preferences, it then appears in the players profile beside their name.
(assuming you have the beta)
It will run almost all leagues, its a beast.
It's one of the top consumer processors out there, the K on the end means it can be overclocked to make it faster although how feasible that would be on a prebuilt machine I don't know.

My advice would be to build it yourself although not everybody wants to, you could save hundreds and its easier than you think, Google a few videos.
I for one hope so, it wouldn't be as good without any players

I think you may have to be clearer

I can't answer the above sadly, looks like google translate has made a right hash of it by the looks of things.
I can however answer my own original question

To use the same folder for graphics for FM17 and FMT17 follow this...........

In steam right click on FM Touch the click Properties -- Set launch options
In the Dialog box you need to point it towards your Full fat FM folder like this

--user_data_location="C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017"

(just replace the path in the quotation marks if you keep it elsewhere)

Seems to be working well for me, hope this helps anybody else

I notice that the full fat and Touch version of the game have seperate user folders, this means any graphics need to be duplicated which with my tiny SSD is out of the question.
Anybody know of a workaround?

thats a good idea, only one way to find out if it works, i'll give it a try...

I think it should, although you won't have any control over any future transfers they set up.
You need to start with a League loaded like Brazil - as well as England - that starts in December, that way if you have the start date as December and "first window transfers" off, in theory the first window should be the January one.
Just holiday until the summer and Bob's your uncle mush.
Download link for Update 2015.09 not working.

Great work with this by the way!