Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 36 minutes ago
Bartosz Siniecki commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Tommy Hughes commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
d3niz commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 30347 changes from 121 contributors.
Cjames14 commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW
Cjames14 commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
Cjames14 commented on: [FM20] Global Transfer Embargo (until 31/03/2020)
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Benjamin222 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
HeadCoachFM commented on: RB Liverpool
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
mihataaa commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: German Improvements v3 Mixpack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: OGC Nice Teampack
Cizzu commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v0.8 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (03/04/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v0.8 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (03/04/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: RT Sweden Mixpack 1 Mixpack
Horky commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.08 OUT NOW [30/03/2020]
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: RT Improvement Mixpack 1 Mixpack
bennytee Comments
Not ideal but the best I could find and not too bad considering its a HOYD for a level 7 club
Hi I wonder if you guys could find the time to make this in the Metallic style please, thanks in advance

THanks for this, brilliant yet again, the hard work is very appreciated
that feeling when the game's already out but you can't play because you're waiting for real name fixes!

Won't the current fix do?
Well that escalated quickly

Gotta say though, 5k hours on something you don't like, that's commitment right there! All that anger and I'm betting you'll still buy FM20

Well, I'm rather enjoying the game, just got my first promotion after 10 seasons, back to where I started as I got relegated the second season in, had some proper punch the air moments. Thoroughly enjoying myself, hoping to get maybe one more promotion before FM20.
Hi Mr Satan

Haven't really got time to comment on all that you have said but here's a few answers (my opinion of course)

1 & 2 - some good points here agree with you on a lot of them, the only thing I would say is be careful of players personalities when criticising them certain players won't like it. If you don't want over inflated egos, just don't sign any

3 - Yeah this bugs me too but to be honest the green familiarity thingy means nothing, all that matters is if their attributes fit the role

4 & 8 are symptoms of playing with database too large and/or too few leagues loaded

5 - Definate improvements to be made on this front but as has been said elsewhere its always a WIP

6 - Never seen them myself, play too low down the pyramid

7 - Never played in a league with VAR sorry but if you're correct and FM20 will have it implemented in the Premier League then it'll be cause for discussion on the forums

9 - not quite sure what you mean

10 - they do, for instance if I play with no pressing at all but decide to just target one player/position it really does work

11 sounds logical

bonus - again, not sure what you're getting at

yes, definetely
I have just downloaded Football Manager 2019 via Steam but I don't have a Football Manager 2019 option in Documents/Sports Interactive so I don't know where to install the EDITOR DATA FILES? Strangely I have Football Manager 2017 and 2018 files though..

load the game first up to the start screen and then quit. The folders should now appear
Hi folks, stirling work as always, could I trouble you for Corinthians-Casuals 3D kits please

Home
Away

Can't get this to unzip. Tried with 7zip, winrar and winzip, says it is either an unknown format or damaged?

*edit* updated winrar, all fine now. Keep up the good work!

depends on which size tower you have

To be honest though I wouldn't bother, save your cash for a new PC, FM is pretty demanding and there isn't much room for expansion in these machines

Your choices are limited by:

a. Must be low profile card and needs low profile faceplate

b. Must run from power provided by the PCI-E slot. Cannot require extra power from power supply.

From a bit of Googling people are recommending Nvidia GT620 which is really old and not much use for FM

Can I request the new Swansea City Kits please

Good work comrade
Hi everyone, I'm starting this topic in the hope that one of you can Kindly offer me advice or help. I'm looking to downloading a database that will cover my local non league team ( Stalybridge Celtic ) and I'm just wondering what the best one out there is and what's the lowest ( within England anyway ) division I could possibly manage in ????

Many thanks in advance for all help and advice as its truly appreciated

Kindest regards

Slappy

They're only in the league below Conference North.
My advice, holiday until June 24th 2018 and then keep reloading until they appear as promoted
stirling work my friend
There is no way to turn it off, welcome to the future.

Best you can do is put it on lowest detail
why not get one of the expanded league databases ??

It'll take a while for one to be released and I don't have the patience to edit things myself nor the inclination (as a LlaMa)
Fresh save with Stalybridge although i'll have to reload until they become available in Conference North.
In days gone by (when in League 2) I would always start as Swansea but the Premier League is not my idea of fun on this game at all
There is a thread dedicated to this over on the Sigames forums, don't get that i3 for that price for god sake, even a casual Google shows something like this Lenovo i5 with an SSD too for £415

yeah Fido797 still working on it.

cheers hammer
Any word on conference north?
Are your graphics drivers up to date
Are they unattached?