Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
Benjani31 commented on: FMV Logos
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
JWD commented on: Premium Not Working
bensmith_legend commented on: Spain - La Liga Santader SS'2020/21 Relink! (13/10/20)
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Greentrunk commented on: Failed New Site Launch
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
volicci commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: Crvena zvezda Teampack
Paween Klanoy commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
bolid74 commented on: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 Relink! (28/09/20)
HockeyBhoy completed a season in their Football Manager career: Now I would walk 500 miles...
RellomQ commented on: FM Engineers – Thiago (The beautiful game patches)
yanfc21 commented on: Premium Not Working
Fabio.Gemelli commented on: FM Engineers – Thiago (The beautiful game patches)
zaizai94550 commented on: Failed New Site Launch
Scott-M96 commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
davifernando commented on: Period loan
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Vyx commented on: FM 2021 Pre-Order Showing Wrong Currency (USD not GBP)
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Gus Couldwell commented on: Has anyone made a database that keeps the World Cup at 32 teams?
fabiognascimento Comments
If you'd like a solution to that, here's Pogba's iconface, which you can save if your iconfaces folder. if you open up the iconfaces' .XML file you should be able to just duplicate a line and change it to Pogba's UID (85028014)

Thanks a lot, mate!
I will do it! Nice!!!
You'll have to wait till update pack 12.02 for that, I'm afraid. This was intended only as a provisional solution

Ok!!! No problem! Thanks a lot!
Hi, @mons!

How about the iconfaces? It looks you have posted only the picture and config file to be replaced in the "faces" folder.
I have no idea why but that was my initial solution and it didn't work either. No idea why

@mons did you change the name of Juventus stadium through another way? I mean, is there any solution to workaround it?
Hey, @mons !

Can I change the stadium name of Juventus through the txt file?
I have changed the club name through the txt file (from Zebre to Juventus FC), but changing the stadium name (from Zebre Stadium to Allianz Stadium) is not working.

Could you help me?
@moms As I have bought the game today, may i delete the 2000 and 2001 folders and remain just the 2010?

Does anybody know how I change the name of the continent Oceania the same way we change the name of clubs and competitions?
Hi, mate! Any expectation about torrent file?
I don't know who moms is

No, it's been the case for the last 4-5 years ever since Portuguese club names were changed for licensing reasons. I've left them in the file in the hope that one year SI re-enable lnc changes for them...

One last question, @mons .

As spanish and german teams have also this same issue of licensing, why is it possible to edit their long names in the lnc file?
I don't know who moms is

Got it, mate! Thanks for the answer and sorry for typing your name wrongly, @mons !
I'm afraid this is a hard-coded licensing restriction for Portuguese clubs; the only way to edit names is using the editor data file and editing club names through an lnc file is not possible.

I got it, @moms !

Am I the first one who noticed that long name of portuguese teams can not be changed by lnc file?

If you have already started a save-game or you are playing FMT or you are playing the beta and wish to change German, Spanish, Italian and French club names to the correct ones, there is a workaround. However, you will lose the club nicknames.

Open the City, Club and Stadium Names.lnc file with Notepad (on Windows) and TextEdit (on Mac). All the changes I've made in the editor data file are included in this file, however they are preceded by a hashtag (#) which makes the lnc file ignore any text following it.

You can remove the hashtags from in front of any of the "CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" and "CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" codes which you wish to change, and this will display these changes in your save game.

For Notepad, all you need to do is: Select the edit menu, click the replace option, type #"CLUB in the first field and "CLUB in the second and clicking replace all. Then save and close. Shouldn't take more than 3 seconds if you do it right

Basically, instead of

#"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern München" ""
#"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern" ""

you should have

"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern München" ""
"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern" ""

Basically:
Using an lnc
Pro: Can be used (and disabled) after a save game has been started
Con: Removes club nicknames for those teams whose name has been edited

Using the editor data file (not released yet for FM18!)
Pro: Retains club nicknames
Con: Needs to be applied before starting a new game

Hey, @mons , I edit the long name of portuguese teams in the txt, but it does not change in my save game. For portuguese teams, the long name is always the same of short name.
Spanish, german, italian teams and anyone else have different long and short names. The exception is the portuguese teams: long name reflects the short name.

How can i workaround?

I use a Mac and FM 2018 version 18.1.2.

Thanks in advance!