Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 47 minutes ago
r96Skinner commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
r96Skinner completed a season in their Football Manager career: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 276370 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61525 changes from 242 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Kun Aguero completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
tongey commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
Kun Aguero commented on: The Fallen Giants -- A new century of history
Shedender commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
A new version of our data update was released with 276344 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61483 changes from 242 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 276340 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 61460 changes from 242 contributors.
wannachupbrew Comments
I downloaded this for the instant result button, but sometimes I do watch the match and the pitch view doesn't work, just a grey screen. I have reverted back to the default FM skin and the pitch view works again.

Read the other comments and then update.
This seems to kill the 3D image of the game, especially the start screen where the manager profile normally is, just turns it grey

The version on fmscout.com is fixed. I can't update it here.
Good morning guys, a simple question.
In this skin is there istant result button ?

I can't edit this page cos the Sortitoutsi staff set it up, but here's a fix for 3D screen overlay issue. https://www.dropbox.com/s/220eo7ciypk0qmj/Dark-Is-Actually-Dark-FM20-1.22.zip?dl=0
I'm away right now so I can't test it, but it *should* work. If someone can download the new version and confirm for me that would be great.
@wannachupbrew Odd question here, but I like the dark filter you put on there for my background pics. Is it easy enough to take that code and apply it to another skin in order to get the same effect? I have the TCS skin, but it doesn't tone down the stadium pictures I have so I cannot see the fonts.

It was on the beta. SI have changed the 3d backgrounds for the full release and it has stuffed things up a bit. I'm gonna have a look at it later and figure out a way around it.
I've fixed it on fmscout.com, just away right now and can't update it here. SI changed something for the full release that broke skins with client object browser.
I'm having the same issue on my mac, I have downloaded 3 skins and they don't appear on the drop down list in preferences.
It's definitely working. Make sure you have extracted it in the correct folder.
wannachupbrew is like this, he has a history of making skins and not finishing them, look at his FM16 one, the same old - it never left beta.
Last year's version did leave beta. I'm not sure how I have a history of not finishing skins when I've made 3 and haven't finished 1, which is the current year's skin. The skin is very much still in development, If you want a skin hastily thrown together with different parts of other people's work then there's plenty of other skins out there. I'd prefer to spend the time to work on everything myself and make something original.
Updated with all default skins (default, dark and light)
Abandoned i think, FM17 is out in a couple of months, a real shame tho as this is by far the best skin out of them all.
With Emil doing such a fantastic job with his Vitrex skin and me not having as much spare time as I used to, I ended up just using a modified version of Vitrex. Emil and I have similar tastes so with FM17 coming up soon I'll probably offer him my help to collaborate on his skin.
I think this skin is finished.
Nope. I'm still working on it, just been working away from home a lot over the last 2 months. I'm currently bug fixing the next update. Here's a few things that'll be included:
- Match in between highlights panels added
- New titlebar
- Kits added to the tactics view
- Changed the scoreboard a little bit
- Edited the next fixture panel on the manager home screen
- Added a whole bunch of icons
- Added the newspaper panel from Emil's Vitrex16 skin
- A heap of gfx and colour tweaks
- Heaps of layout bugs fixed

I've also got a few mates playing in the Sunshine Coast Premier and reserve leagues so I could do some database work there.
Pretty keen for this. I'd be willing to help out with club logos, kits or player faces. I've got a fair bit of experience with the editor too.
Hey I'm using 1.2.1, just tried it with Andromeda and it crashed again, so seems to be all skins. FM was working fine until the other day, Have SI done something that screwed with all the 3rd party skins then?
I haven't seen anyone else reporting the same issue on any other forums, so it may be something on your end. Does it work fine with the default skin? How much RAM does your mac have?

You could try setting your Rendering Mode to Software:
How to change from GPU Rendering to Software [Universal]
To do this via the in-game preferences, follow the instructions below:
- Enter your in-game preferences
- Click the 'Interface' tab
- Within the 'General' panel change the 'Rendering Mode' from 'GPU Assisted' to 'Software'
- Click the 'Confirm' button
If you cannot access your preferences screen you can change this when first launching the game on the splash screens by pressing and briefly holding:
ALT + SHIFT + F10 all at the same time.
This should change the game from GPU Rendering to Software Rendering mode.

I know you said you tried deleting preferences and your cache and reverifying, but just check these instructions first to make sure you did it correctly:
Mac OS X (all versions)
Open Finder.
Click the "Go" menu in the menubar.
OS X 10.7 Lion and later only: Press and hold down the "Option" (Alt) key.
Click the "Library" item in the menu.
Go into the folder named "Application Support" then "Sports Interactive".
To clear everything (preferences, caches, etc)

Delete the folder named "Football Manager 2016".
To clear the caches only

Go into the folder named "Football Manager 2016"
Delete the folder named "Caches"
To clear the preferences only

Go into the folder named "Football Manager 2016"
Delete the folder named "Preferences"

How to Verify my Game Cache [Universal]
- Load Steam
- From the 'Library' section, right-click on the game and select 'Properties' from the menu.
- Select the 'Local Files' tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.
- Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes. This will always download a number of files even if you've just verified the game.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
- We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded.

Hrm. Every time I select the new skin I get the out of memory warning and the game crashes. And now the skin has been chosen all subsequent game loads cause the game to crash...

I have deleted Cache & Prefs and verified game cache through steam several times but everytime I select the skin again, it crashes...any other ideas...gutted as I've got so used to this skin I don't enjoy playing without it now!

PS. I'm on a Mac
I can't think of anything that could cause this, nothing has been added that would use more memory than previous versions. Is it doing it with any other skins or the default skin? Are you using v1.2.0 or v1.2.1?

hi, can i use it on a screen with 1600x900 resolution?
Should be fine, you'll just be missing a few of the panels.
v1.2.1:
- FIX: Infinite loading screen issue sorted
- FIX: Alignment issue with D.O.B. on player overview fixed
- FIX: Added Jubez's small report card icons so all icons are now the same size.
Yes, same problem: gets stuck on loading screen on relaunch.
For anyone having the infinite loading screen problem; It's fixed in the next update but for now just delete 'intro panel.xml' in 'panels/game'

It seems that you have not included the report card graphics that I posted earlier on page 2. It includes the new ones too. In player's personal information panel the date of birth is not lined correctly. I tried to figure out the reason, but couldn't find it yet.
Okay I think I've sorted it out.
Before:
After:
Skin looks great but I don't see a players D.O.B when clicking on profile and down the bottom right (I can't take screenshot) its jumbled up on a players profile, part from that its class.
If you're on Windows just search for 'snipping tool' in the start menu, you can use that to save an image of a section of the screen. If I can't see a screenshot then I won't know what to fix.
Whoops! forgot about the report card icons, I'll add them in now. Can you send me a screenshot of the D.O.B. issue?
v1.2.0 changelog
- New Staff Overview
- Manager overview tweaked
- FIX: squad view columns are no longer messed up
- New Player Overview
- Smaller submenu
- Inbox title font colour changed
- FIX: Resolution fixes
- FIX: Boardroom staff panel now displays correctly after SI update

Let me know of any bugs
Also, there'll be a DF11 facepack version for people who are interested in that.
It'll be updated tomorrow afternoon at 4pm Australian time. Which is 23 hours from now so there's no confusion with time zones.
Hey guys, I've been away for a bit but I'm back now. There'll be a new version before the end of the week with a heap of new panels and bug fixes.
Used your skin for whole of FM15 and would agree with Kabalyer, just a few small things that are keeping this skin 2nd best (at the moment), would love to see the club screen look a little different, if possible adding photos to cities like FLUT. Also when you click on a player you can't see his value, which I understand you are looking at. Great skin anyway, I know you don't get paid for doing it, and takes up your time and effort, but once this skin is fixed it will be the best around. Keep up the good work
I won't be adding the city photos. I feel like it takes up too much room and isn't important enough to replace other information. If you check the beta version that I posted earlier it has the player value there.
Hi!
Everyone who makes the skins, repeat the same mistakes. Too much of the same information. Why so many of the same? I hope the author will understand and will do better.
Good luck!
That's the beta version so a lot of that is just place holder information until I finish it. Thanks for your input though.
Just to let you know that fixed the attribute/SI ingame editor problem no more crashing only things I would prefer changed, as mentioned before is the club badges/competition logos to be removed from the centre of the screen, and also 'Personal Information' on the players profiles don't fit properly at 1080p, also on attributes 'Tendency to punch' and 'Free kick taking' doesn't quite fit also. but all round the skin (that was already excellent) is now much better.

Edit: The Wannachupbrew view needs a little bit of resizing also
Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on yours? I'm using it at 1080p and the personal information panel fits fine for me, the view looks fine too.

EDIT: Are you playing with the full sidebar or just icons? I just have the icons and I just realised that I've never actually checked it with the full sidebar.

Hi wannachupbrew
Yes i changed back to the defaut skin this morning to test it - i tried it to change the attribute panel using the in-game editor in the player page & the attributes page, both worked fine in the default skin - in your skin its seem to be the attribute panel in your player page that is the problem but the attributes page worked fine for me -
I hope this helps - keep up the good work on your wonderful skin
Can you test the beta version and see if you still have the same problem? https://github.com/wannachupbrew/Wannachupbrew-FM16/archive/v1.2.0.beta.zip
I'm still not getting the editor crash. Maybe something I've changed since the last release has inadvertently fixed it.