Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep9 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
Rashidi added a video: Porto Development Diaries Ep 5 Football Manager 2020
bolid74 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
Sajzik. commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Sajzik. added a download: Mixpack Mixpack
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Sarajevo Teampack
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stakel84 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/01/20) Relink!
stakel84 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Olimpic 2017 Teampack
Reddwarf33 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Gib Phoenix Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 275596 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60205 changes from 241 contributors.
Eiserner commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 275549 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60136 changes from 241 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
MarcoVanb Comments
unfortunately there is a problem, during the game the videos are not seen and the screen remains black.

can the 2018 3d kits be used in the old fm games instead of the old style 3d kits?

I don't think

i have this problem in social network
but in 2.5 I did not have this problem.
you can have the 2.5 link? Thanks

in the games screen, the kits are very small. how can I do to make them see the greatest?

Hello in the match kits you are seen small screen.

hello I would like to change the national logos inserting logos of the federations. it can be done? I tried some change and some not.
perfect no crash

Hi MarcoVanb: yes. I don't know what happens. I'm trying to find where is the problem....

if there is need for testers I volunteer.

unfortunately with your skin this year the game he crashes.

Just part of the first league game.
every game crashes, as soon as I removed the skin has not given problems
hello fantastic job every year.
to change all config files it takes so long.
there is a program that creates the config files?
Once you start a save-game, then you cannot change nicknames, as far as I know...

but I modify the database and then create a new game , but nothing happens

hello , congratulations for the work done .
unfortunately I can not change and enter the nicknames of teams .
why they are not displayed, even if I change the date editor ?

hello , congratulations for the work done .
unfortunately I can not change and enter the nicknames of teams .
why they are not displayed, even if I change the date editor ?
hello and congratulations .
how do I enter the nicknames of the clubs ?
es : Man Utd
Red Devils

hello and congratulations .
how do I enter the nicknames of the clubs ?
es : Man Utd
Red Devils
Hello I can not see the logos of the competitions in the lower left in the summary of the competition itself

this problem

Hi

Did you changed the non player attributes panel.xml or non player attributes panel small.xml?

Probably something wrong in the pits to change the attributes
hello i have a problem every time I go into the profile of a member of staff or any coach me error ,
the page becomes in window mode and I get this error

Concerning the national logo, go to the player overview panel.xml and search for the code:

<container width="165" height="165" alignment="left,centre_y">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="pnat" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="15"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

You can increase the value inset=”0” and, after that you can adjust the place where is the logo, changing the value inset=”15”

Hello compliments for the skins .
How can I do with the logo of nationality covering the years under the image of the player ?
There is that difference between flut skin and DF11