Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new megapack was released: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack V2020.10
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 181127 changes from 657 contributors.
muserock2a commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
muserock2a added a download: CMS Oissel Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 181116 changes from 657 contributors.
DNA1980 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: FMV Logos
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coalville Town Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 181078 changes from 657 contributors.
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 181064 changes from 657 contributors.
Thatboyrosco commented on: Issues with Editor
Thatboyrosco added a topic: Issues with Editor
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
25frau25 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12345cieza added a download: The Strongest Teampack
Sheffield Hammer commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
manc-in-exile commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (19/09/20)
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
patryk9125 commented on: [FM17] All players unemployees + Empty squads
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 181012 changes from 655 contributors.
The Longsider commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
MarcoVanb Comments
unfortunately there is a problem, during the game the videos are not seen and the screen remains black.

can the 2018 3d kits be used in the old fm games instead of the old style 3d kits?

I don't think

i have this problem in social network
but in 2.5 I did not have this problem.
you can have the 2.5 link? Thanks

in the games screen, the kits are very small. how can I do to make them see the greatest?

Hello in the match kits you are seen small screen.

hello I would like to change the national logos inserting logos of the federations. it can be done? I tried some change and some not.
perfect no crash

Hi MarcoVanb: yes. I don't know what happens. I'm trying to find where is the problem....

if there is need for testers I volunteer.

unfortunately with your skin this year the game he crashes.

Just part of the first league game.
every game crashes, as soon as I removed the skin has not given problems
hello fantastic job every year.
to change all config files it takes so long.
there is a program that creates the config files?
Once you start a save-game, then you cannot change nicknames, as far as I know...

but I modify the database and then create a new game , but nothing happens

hello , congratulations for the work done .
unfortunately I can not change and enter the nicknames of teams .
why they are not displayed, even if I change the date editor ?

hello , congratulations for the work done .
unfortunately I can not change and enter the nicknames of teams .
why they are not displayed, even if I change the date editor ?
hello and congratulations .
how do I enter the nicknames of the clubs ?
es : Man Utd
Red Devils

hello and congratulations .
how do I enter the nicknames of the clubs ?
es : Man Utd
Red Devils
Hello I can not see the logos of the competitions in the lower left in the summary of the competition itself

this problem

Hi

Did you changed the non player attributes panel.xml or non player attributes panel small.xml?

Probably something wrong in the pits to change the attributes
hello i have a problem every time I go into the profile of a member of staff or any coach me error ,
the page becomes in window mode and I get this error

Concerning the national logo, go to the player overview panel.xml and search for the code:

<container width="165" height="165" alignment="left,centre_y">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="pnat" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="15"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

You can increase the value inset=”0” and, after that you can adjust the place where is the logo, changing the value inset=”15”

Hello compliments for the skins .
How can I do with the logo of nationality covering the years under the image of the player ?
There is that difference between flut skin and DF11