Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Irish League Players 2 Mixpack
Alexao Pachanga commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
wrooty commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 52837 changes from 204 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52835 changes from 204 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 52809 changes from 204 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -14 Mixpack
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
Giovanni72 commented on: SS Template Thread
PatrickStoltenberg broke the record for FM2020 Most Team Red Cards in a Season with 3
Ethan Foster commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
doktoR lazZz commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 52783 changes from 204 contributors.
rupruijs commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rupruijs added a download: Go Ahead Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
Boudewijn commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
A new version of our data update was released with 52782 changes from 203 contributors.
vanh commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
leed1xon commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
map788 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
DCarozzi87 commented on: SS Template Thread
FunkyGibbon70 Comments
Quite simply you have not downloaded the full file, which should be over 11.5GB in size and contain over 220,000 images. If you don't have the whole pack, then it stands to reason that you don't see all the images. In fact, when you try to extract it, that error message indicates that the file was not fully downloaded.

I can't tell why this happened in your case. Maybe your internet connection cut out or there may have been an issue with our servers. If you download the file using Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download from the point when it stopped, if this is the case.

That's fixed it, thank you for your help!
You haven't downloaded the full megapack, which should have over 122,000 images. Remove the existing sortitoutsi folder and inserted the new one once fully downloaded.

Do you know what this means and if this is why I can't get the facepacks into my game? It happens every time I try to download the sortitoutsi faces megapack.

I then get another error message saying ;This file is corrupt', and only about 8,400 of the large faces have downloaded. I thought it would all work smoothly if I paid for Premium.

Any fixes please?
Attachments

Ok, renamed it graphics, thanks.

There are 17,114 faces, apparently!

Yes, I just loaded a new Career, but still no joy with faces or logos unfortunately …

Attachments
Thanks, Graphics folder created in Documents.

I've attached the screenshot of the sortitoutsi folder I downloaded.
Attachments
The game version is different to the database version; you're fine by what you're saying.

As for the installation folder, it must be Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics. How you arrange things inside there is up to you, but inside there they have to be.

Can I have a screenshot of the folder you're placing the downloaded graphics in? That may help me spot what's wrong. An image taken from your mobile phone will do, as long as it's large and clear enough

Thanks, I'm sure I'm not far off - must just be missing something. I don't seem to have a 'graphics' folder in the FM/2019/documents, maybe that's what's gone wrong? Not sure why as it's a new, legit CD of the game. Screenshot attached:

Attachments
Use Winrar to open the files you've downloaded and extract them. Once you've done so, the faces megapack contains an installation instructions file explaining in more detail where you need to place the extracted files

Thanks. I did this, opened with WinRAR and then saved in documents/football manager 2019, but for some reason it still doesn't load a new game with the logos. I changed the Interface settings in Preferences too.

Also, when loading and in Preferences, it says I have version 9.3.3, but on starting a new game it says 9.3.0! Any more advice please? Is there a specific part of ocuments/FM2019 I need to save the files in, e.g. Graphics?
Hello

I have just downloaded the TCM Logos megapack & Cut Out Player Faces megapack, please could you tell me how to get them from the Downloads folder on my laptop into the game?

I'm new to this, is there a step by step instruction? Do you have to drag them into Program Files or anything?

Thanks