Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510484 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 309919 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 43089 changes from 214 contributors.
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.09 OUT NOW [22/05/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 510591 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310018 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 43051 changes from 214 contributors.
Dan commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
MinhHN commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 510869 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310309 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42916 changes from 214 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511231 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310666 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42804 changes from 214 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V11.09
A new version of our data update was released with 511287 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310690 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42786 changes from 213 contributors.
egbertjan commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
HockeyBhoy commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511294 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 310697 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 42764 changes from 212 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Fiorentina Live Let's Play | Episode 10
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
FunkyGibbon70 Comments
Quite simply you have not downloaded the full file, which should be over 11.5GB in size and contain over 220,000 images. If you don't have the whole pack, then it stands to reason that you don't see all the images. In fact, when you try to extract it, that error message indicates that the file was not fully downloaded.

I can't tell why this happened in your case. Maybe your internet connection cut out or there may have been an issue with our servers. If you download the file using Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download from the point when it stopped, if this is the case.

That's fixed it, thank you for your help!
You haven't downloaded the full megapack, which should have over 122,000 images. Remove the existing sortitoutsi folder and inserted the new one once fully downloaded.

Do you know what this means and if this is why I can't get the facepacks into my game? It happens every time I try to download the sortitoutsi faces megapack.

I then get another error message saying ;This file is corrupt', and only about 8,400 of the large faces have downloaded. I thought it would all work smoothly if I paid for Premium.

Any fixes please?
Attachments

Ok, renamed it graphics, thanks.

There are 17,114 faces, apparently!

Yes, I just loaded a new Career, but still no joy with faces or logos unfortunately …

Attachments
Thanks, Graphics folder created in Documents.

I've attached the screenshot of the sortitoutsi folder I downloaded.
Attachments
The game version is different to the database version; you're fine by what you're saying.

As for the installation folder, it must be Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics. How you arrange things inside there is up to you, but inside there they have to be.

Can I have a screenshot of the folder you're placing the downloaded graphics in? That may help me spot what's wrong. An image taken from your mobile phone will do, as long as it's large and clear enough

Thanks, I'm sure I'm not far off - must just be missing something. I don't seem to have a 'graphics' folder in the FM/2019/documents, maybe that's what's gone wrong? Not sure why as it's a new, legit CD of the game. Screenshot attached:

Attachments
Use Winrar to open the files you've downloaded and extract them. Once you've done so, the faces megapack contains an installation instructions file explaining in more detail where you need to place the extracted files

Thanks. I did this, opened with WinRAR and then saved in documents/football manager 2019, but for some reason it still doesn't load a new game with the logos. I changed the Interface settings in Preferences too.

Also, when loading and in Preferences, it says I have version 9.3.3, but on starting a new game it says 9.3.0! Any more advice please? Is there a specific part of ocuments/FM2019 I need to save the files in, e.g. Graphics?
Hello

I have just downloaded the TCM Logos megapack & Cut Out Player Faces megapack, please could you tell me how to get them from the Downloads folder on my laptop into the game?

I'm new to this, is there a step by step instruction? Do you have to drag them into Program Files or anything?

Thanks