Feed
FM 2018 release date announced, plus a pre-order discount of upto 31% Want updated squads? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: latest FM17 Data download...
45 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: latest FM17 Data download...
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 711864 changes from 716 contributors.
1 hour ago
Cymro commented on: latest FM17 Data download...
1 hour ago
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Tatavo added a download: Radnicki Nis Teampack
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: latest FM17 Data download...
1 hour ago
hammer9 added a topic: latest FM17 Data download...
1 hour ago
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 711719 changes from 714 contributors.
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: From the bottom to the top in 13 years
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: Seems legit
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: You've had a hard life haven't you Miguel
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: When you get upgraded from a Park to an Arena, both in your name.
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: So Bacca i'm going to fine you 2 weeks wages? Not fair? Life's not fair.
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: When your barber is from GTA San Andreas
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: This guy needs new strikers
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: Add to shortlist > Government watch list
1 hour ago
Rob added a image: Fancy a change of career?
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: 🎶 It's been a bad day, please don't take my picture 🎶
2 hours ago
Snipe2irt commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Snipe2irt added a download: Brighton Teampack
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: 19th after 37 games and this happens on the final day
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: Just a 35 year old Dirk Kuyt scoring 50 goals in a season
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: Schrodinger's FM feature, it is both a bug and realistic at the same time
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: This kids parents loved the Skyrim soundtrack
2 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Journeyman's Journey
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: When the lads are annoyed about an 81st minute penalty
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: I guess he can do a job
2 hours ago
Rob added a image: Benjamin Doernhoefer, absolute madlad with his holidays
Discussion
I have downloaded this and its saved to my downloads. However when I try to unzip it fails to and stays as a RAR file
Any help??

How large is the file you've downloaded and what program are you using to extract it?
Its the 8 Gb pack on here

I tried moving it to the graphics-facepacks folder

Then try and open with Zip Opener. It then crashes
How large is the file you've downloaded and what program are you using to extract it?

Can you give me a screenshot of the downloaded file's properties? Also, can you please use Winrar to extract the file?
When I download an update I have to copy all images to their folders ... the config.xml file do I also have to copy? Thanks in advance
When I download an update I have to copy all images to their folders ... the config.xml file do I also have to copy? Thanks in advance

Yes you do.
Torrent Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.09.rar error

Unfortunately this file could not be found on our servers. We apologise for this error, please report this error to an administrator.
Torrent Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.09.rar error

Unfortunately this file could not be found on our servers. We apologise for this error, please report this error to an administrator.

That file shouldn't and doesn't exist, so you're being linked to a file which isn't there. The link will be removed shortly, but in the meantime you should be able to download the latest update pack and the complete pack in the usual manner.
As far as I can tell neither the torrent of the 9.09 complete file nor the one for the 9.09 update seem to be working.
As far as I can tell neither the torrent of the 9.09 complete file nor the one for the 9.09 update seem to be working.

That's because they don't exist and the links to the files were created by mistake. They should be removed shortly, so please ignore them for now.
Hi all , I have the Version ( Megapack 7.0 ) which belongs to FM 2015 , my question is :
Can I update it to the latest update without the need for downloading 8 GB or more ??
I have so slow internet connection , and it will take days to download the file from scratch !
Once a Gunner ... Always a Gunner !
Hi all , I have the Version ( Megapack 7.0 ) which belongs to FM 2015 , my question is :
Can I update it to the latest update without the need for downloading 8 GB or more ??
I have so slow internet connection , and it will take days to download the file from scratch !

You can download all the individual update packs from 7.0 onwards up to the latest megapack, there'll be around 30 of them, I think, give and take. Frankly, it's easier to just download the 9.0 torrent file.
Is there an updated Pack ( Version 9.09 ) for the torrent ??
could you give me the link , please
Once a Gunner ... Always a Gunner !
Is there an updated Pack ( Version 9.09 ) for the torrent ??
could you give me the link , please

Torrents are only available for the main releases around the time the game is launched, so you should download 9.0, then any subsequent update packs after that.
I have a problem. Many faces just show up as icon-img and not as an regular img. U guys have a solution?

One more question. When i copy the updated files into main folder, should i rewrite? I always done that.

And thx for the incredible work!
I have a problem. Many faces just show up as icon-img and not as an regular img. U guys have a solution?

One more question. When i copy the updated files into main folder, should i rewrite? I always done that.

And thx for the incredible work!

Looks like you may have installed an icon faces config into the main pack folder. Can you check your MP and icon folders and tell me how many images you have in each please?

Yes, you should overwrite the files when updating the megapack
Looks like you may have installed an icon faces config into the main pack folder. Can you check your MP and icon folders and tell me how many images you have in each please?

Yes, you should overwrite the files when updating the megapack

iconfaces = 185 537 files. Config included
MP = 177 051 files. Config included.

«This comment has been edited»
iconfaces = 185 537 files. Config included
MP = 177 051 files. Config included.

You have around 10k images missing from the MP

Can you check the date last modified for the config file in both the icons folder and the main pack? So I can tell which packs you're missing.
You have around 10k images missing from the MP

Can you check the date last modified for the config file in both the icons folder and the main pack? So I can tell which packs you're missing.

IF last modified 17-07-24
MP last modified 17-07-24

I downloaded that file today. Thats the newest upload right?

https://ibb.co/hnLoCF
If this helps. My most recent downloads.
IF last modified 17-07-24
MP last modified 17-07-24

I downloaded that file today. Thats the newest upload right?

https://ibb.co/hnLoCF
If this helps. My most recent downloads.

I'm afraid it looks like you did not install the files correctly, however I can't tell where you went wrong

Which method did you use to get the base megapack folder? Do you remember which version it was? Do you still have the files at in that screenshot at your end?
I'm afraid it looks like you did not install the files correctly, however I can't tell where you went wrong

Which method did you use to get the base megapack folder? Do you remember which version it was? Do you still have the files at in that screenshot at your end?

Downloaded complete pack 15-08-26. After that ive missed 8 updates out of 28th.

Think im gonna download the mainpack (9.0) again and then download the other ones and update mainpack in RIGHT order.

Downloaded complete pack 15-08-26. After that ive missed 8 updates out of 28th.

Think im gonna download the mainpack (9.0) again and then download the other ones and update mainpack in RIGHT order.

That's probably for the best. 9.0 includes the whole icon pack, just so you know

Good to know. And again thx for help and the awesome work! 👌

Good to know. And again thx for help and the awesome work! 👌

Welcome
Hi I'm having problems downloading 9.07,9.08 and 9.09 face pack updates. Every time I try it comes up with a download interrupted message and stops.

Is this happening to anyone else, if not does anyone know what's going wrong and how I can resolve it please
Hi I'm having problems downloading 9.07,9.08 and 9.09 face pack updates. Every time I try it comes up with a download interrupted message and stops.

Is this happening to anyone else, if not does anyone know what's going wrong and how I can resolve it please

Hmm, it may be a temporary outage in the servers. Also, if you're using Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download.
ive had to remove, my megapack folder and restart as its got corrupted some how...but now every time i try and re install the complete mega pack..it comes up with network error and wont let me resume download this is happening at about 7gb of the 8.7gb download

I'm continuing our chat here as it's the right place to do so, and also in case it helps someone else too

I can suggest trying to download it at different times, but if you keep having this issue, it may be worth downloading the 9.0 megapack via torrent, then the subsequent update packs through this site
I'm continuing our chat here as it's the right place to do so, and also in case it helps someone else too

I can suggest trying to download it at different times, but if you keep having this issue, it may be worth downloading the 9.0 megapack via torrent, then the subsequent update packs through this site

thanks for your reply, I completely removed all face packs I had on my computer then reinstalled the complete megapack and it all works fine now, so I believe that there must have been a disruption in the serve during download which caused the issues I was having.
thanks for your reply, I completely removed all face packs I had on my computer then reinstalled the complete megapack and it all works fine now, so I believe that there must have been a disruption in the serve during download which caused the issues I was having.

Good to hear. Enjoy the pack
Login to post a comment

Login Register