Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
Eltee commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
3 hours ago
JulienR completed a season in their Football Manager career: Malta Club & Country
3 hours ago
JulienR completed a season in their Football Manager career: Malta Club & Country
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 25 [25 images]
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
7 hours ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 24 [24 images]
8 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Molde FK Teampack
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27714 changes from 170 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318360 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27711 changes from 170 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521053 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318358 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27702 changes from 170 contributors.
11 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S4-E1 One Million Pound Transfer! | Football Manager 2019
11 hours ago
Mvanginkel23 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
11 hours ago
Mvanginkel23 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521010 changes from 918 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318291 changes from 983 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27620 changes from 170 contributors.
12 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 28 | INTO THE BLENDER | #FM19
12 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Discussion
https://s8.postimg.org/v6rqk192d/Untitled.png

Maybe the problem is that there is no .config file? I don't know how I am missing it :/

The amount of images seems about good.

If there is no config file, no wonder the game cannot display the cuts - it's the file used to map the images to the correct player. De Ligt is probably in one of the teams licenced by SI, which is why he's displaying.

To get the config file, just download the latest update pack and put the config file in that folder you showed me. Should do the trick
Should do the trick

yes it did, thanks a lot!
Is there any licesing issue on why Arsene Wenger and other might not show? I'm aware of Ajax that are mention over.

https://preview.ibb.co/jSRLoR/Untitled.png

«This comment has been edited»
Is there any licesing issue on why Arsene Wenger and other might now show? I'm aware of Ajax that are mention over.

https://preview.ibb.co/jSRLoR/Untitled.png

That's a bit strange, I know of no issues with Wenger or Arsenal. Do you have any other facepacks loaded? Have you changed the preferences as per the OP of this thread? And finally, what other people aren't showing?
That's a bit strange, I know of no issues with Wenger or Arsenal. Do you have any other facepacks loaded? Have you changed the preferences as per the OP of this thread? And finally, what other people aren't showing?

Managed to fix it now. Had some random images that did not appear. Like David Unsworth, Michael Mifsud and random managers.
Managed to fix it now. Had some random images that did not appear. Like David Unsworth, Michael Mifsud and random managers.

Can you tell me whether you did anything particular to fix it? So I can suggest it should others have the same issue as you...
Can you tell me whether you did anything particular to fix it? So I can suggest it should others have the same issue as you...

Create a new confiq file, cleared cache and reloaded the skin.
Create a new confiq file, cleared cache and reloaded the skin.

, though that may take a while to explain to somebody who is not technically-minded, but I'll keep it in mind...
Can anyone recommend a good (and cheap) photoshop or similar program I can buy? For years been using Corel PaintShop and was really used to that. Recently bought new PC and after auto upgrade, PaintShop no longer works! Even tried buying an update but no joy!
Can anyone recommend a good (and cheap) photoshop or similar program I can buy? For years been using Corel PaintShop and was really used to that. Recently bought new PC and after auto upgrade, PaintShop no longer works! Even tried buying an update but no joy!

Haven't tried it myself, but I have heard some buzz around Affinity Photo.
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
- Bill Shankly
Downloaded the latest Megapack 10. Something at 9gb but there’s not a single Premier league face when I check the game 😩

Before I downloaded the 10.something mega pack I had older player faces but now I’ve deleted everything and downloaded the latest 9gb mega pack and nothing is showing up, I’ve cleared the cache and reloaded the skin a million time but only certain faces have appeared for example suso from milan is there but zlatan ibrahimovic isn’t

Please help!

Thanks!
BD
Downloaded the latest Megapack 10. Something at 9gb but there’s not a single Premier league face when I check the game 😩

Before I downloaded the 10.something mega pack I had older player faces but now I’ve deleted everything and downloaded the latest 9gb mega pack and nothing is showing up, I’ve cleared the cache and reloaded the skin a million time but only certain faces have appeared for example suso from milan is there but zlatan ibrahimovic isn’t

Please help!

Thanks!

How many images do you have in your megapack faces folder? You should have 193,000+. Can I see a screenshot of your faces folder?

Also, have you changed your preferences as in the OP?
How many images do you have in your megapack faces folder? You should have 193,000+. Can I see a screenshot of your faces folder?

Also, have you changed your preferences as in the OP?

It says that there’s only 41,218 😩 I’ve downloded the full pack 9.07 gb

Sorry I’m confused as to what you mean by changing the preferences

Thanks for the reply!
BD
It says that there’s only 41,218 😩 I’ve downloded the full pack 9.07 gb

Sorry I’m confused as to what you mean by changing the preferences

Thanks for the reply!

You need to change your preferences like this:

https://i.imgur.com/NUyc72J.png

You seem to have downloaded the full megapack but it's not extracted fully from the compressed file which you've downloaded. Try extracting the pack with Winrar so that you get the full pack's images
You need to change your preferences like this:

You seem to have downloaded the full megapack but it's not extracted fully from the compressed file which you've downloaded. Try extracting the pack with Winrar so that you get the full pack's images

Ah yes sorry, done the preference thing and got no joy,

I’m playing on a Mac and I’m struggling to find a version of Winrar that will work properly... any recommendations please?

Thanks!
BD
Ah yes sorry, done the preference thing and got no joy,

I’m playing on a Mac and I’m struggling to find a version of Winrar that will work properly... any recommendations please?

Thanks!

Fifth link from the bottom here: https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0
I'm not sure what you've done as it's not entirely clear, sorry.

What you need to do is
a) change your user data folder on Steam
b) manually move your whole "old" Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 folder (not just the graphics, all of it) into the folder specified in the above step, in your case presumably on your external hard disk.

If you still can't figure out what you've done wrong, please post screenshots of
a) your user data folder as amended on your Steam profile
b) the user data folder on the external HDD, clearly showing the patch
c) your megapack folder in this folder

I don't think you're too far off from having it working as intended, truth be told.

Hi, this is my text in the user data folder:

--user_data_location="</Users/Zak/NO NAME/fm18>"

'NO NAME' is the name of my external. Does this seem right? I took screenshots but it seems I have to make a online account to upload and get URLs for them to post here.

Thanks.
Hi, this is my text in the user data folder:

--user_data_location="</Users/Zak/NO NAME/fm18>"

'NO NAME' is the name of my external. Does this seem right? I took screenshots but it seems I have to make a online account to upload and get URLs for them to post here.

Thanks.

Clicking add attachment in the reply box allows you to upload attachments to this forum, as per the attached screenshot

Without screenshots, much as I would like to, my ability to help is somewhat limited. It's like asking a doctor to diagnose and illness via a telephone call
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Clicking add attachment in the reply box allows you to upload attachments to this forum, as per the attached screenshot

Without screenshots, much as I would like to, my ability to help is somewhat limited. It's like asking a doctor to diagnose and illness via a telephone call

Hopefully I've got everything, (note that on my first attempt last week I deleted the two additional files in the sortitoutsi folder that appears after extraction, but as it didnt work I have left them there this time around, don't know if this has any effect).

Hopefully I've got everything, (note that on my first attempt last week I deleted the two additional files in the sortitoutsi folder that appears after extraction, but as it didnt work I have left them there this time around, don't know if this has any effect).

Can I see inside your faces folder as well? You should have 190,000+ images in a single folder, plus the config.xml file.

Also, remind me, what is your exact issue? Are all images not showing or just part of them?
@Rob
I'm guessing you're already aware of the problem, but just to be sure. When searching for cutouts, the one's added in 10.01 isn't showing.

Example: https://sortitoutsi.net/search/cutout/93070268
Proof that it's there: https://sortitoutsi.net/cutoutfaces/10.01/93070268.png

Guessing that it's the same kind of code fixing here. but when searching a team ID in the cut out search, the latest updates don't show.

Example; when searching for 1780 (team id) the player Daniel Mushitu won't show, but clicking the name shows that he was added in 10.02.

@Rob
Can I see inside your faces folder as well? You should have 190,000+ images in a single folder, plus the config.xml file.

Also, remind me, what is your exact issue? Are all images not showing or just part of them?

My issue is that no faces are showing up in game.

Inside the kits and logos folders I actually see lots of little images of various kits/logos (and these are successfully applied in game), whereas when I open both the faces and iconfaces folders located in the sortitoutsi folder it is just white/blank as if there is nothing in there. I just presumed this was because there is so many items as when I have nothing but the 'sortitoutsi' folder on my external, a large amount of space is used so the data is in there somewhere?

Thanks
My issue is that no faces are showing up in game.

Inside the kits and logos folders I actually see lots of little images of various kits/logos (and these are successfully applied in game), whereas when I open both the faces and iconfaces folders located in the sortitoutsi folder it is just white/blank as if there is nothing in there. I just presumed this was because there is so many items as when I have nothing but the 'sortitoutsi' folder on my external, a large amount of space is used so the data is in there somewhere?

Thanks

There's only so much I can do without screenshots. Can you please give me screenshots of inside your faces folder as well? What is the size of that particular folder?

The large amount of data could be taken up by the logos and kits only, they could take up easily 4-5GB.
There's only so much I can do without screenshots. Can you please give me screenshots of inside your faces folder as well? What is the size of that particular folder?

The large amount of data could be taken up by the logos and kits only, they could take up easily 4-5GB.

My bad, I had always opened the folder then exited pretty quickly, it was only when I had the folder open whilst taking pic did I realise there was some time for the loading of the pics inside, so here are the screenshots of inside the faces/iconfaces folders.

The faces folder is 9.77GB for 193,848 items, whereas the iconfaces folder is 286.8MB for the same no. of items.
My bad, I had always opened the folder then exited pretty quickly, it was only when I had the folder open whilst taking pic did I realise there was some time for the loading of the pics inside, so here are the screenshots of inside the faces/iconfaces folders.

The faces folder is 9.77GB for 193,848 items, whereas the iconfaces folder is 286.8MB for the same no. of items.

Can you download and install the 10.02 update pack as that will bring you completely up-to-date?

Also, have you changed your preferences to look like this?

Can you download and install the 10.02 update pack as that will bring you completely up-to-date?

Also, have you changed your preferences to look like this?

I am having the exact same problem on a Mac (I can test it on Windows later today).
I have never had a problem with adding graphics (going back to 2009), but when I downloaded 10.02, trashed the contents of the "faces" folder I had been successfully using, unarchived the rar, and made the correct selections in the interface preferences to reload the skin, I don't get any of the faces. the size of each folder and the number of files from 10.02 seems to be correct and there is an config.xml file present.
Can both of you try to change the skin and see if there's any difference?
Can both of you try to change the skin and see if there's any difference?

I had already tried the three default skins, without any change.
The faces that came with the game (and game-generate faces) are still present, as are all of the logos, kits (2D and 3D), trophies and backgrounds I have been using...

I am currently starting a new save and using a different tool to unarchive the rar.
I had already tried the three default skins, without any change.
The faces that came with the game (and game-generate faces) are still present, as are all of the logos, kits (2D and 3D), trophies and backgrounds I have been using...

I am currently starting a new save and using a different tool to unarchive the rar.

Maybe it's a Mac thing, but I know plenty of people using Macs who are running the MP without any issue at all.

Everything both of you are describing appears to be in order. Either there's something minute which is stopping the pack from working or somehow you've not installed it correctly, but it doesn't look like it to me, I have to say
Maybe it's a Mac thing, but I know plenty of people using Macs who are running the MP without any issue at all.

Everything both of you are describing appears to be in order. Either there's something minute which is stopping the pack from working or somehow you've not installed it correctly, but it doesn't look like it to me, I have to say

Yeah, unless I just got stupid and can't remember how to do something I have been doing for years (and correctly as recently as Wednesday), I don't get it. I have had no problems with the whatever packs were before 10.02. A new save did not help. I am downloading a different Facepack to see if it works. Still waiting for 10.02 to unarchive with a different app (I originally used The Unarchiver and I am on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 in case anyone is curious).
Login to post a comment

Login Register