Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 49 seconds ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
49 seconds ago
rekooner2 added a download: Botev Plovdiv Teampack
24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541043 changes from 918 contributors.
26 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352356 changes from 983 contributors.
27 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134675 changes from 437 contributors.
49 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541036 changes from 918 contributors.
52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352329 changes from 983 contributors.
52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134641 changes from 437 contributors.
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
3 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
3 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Saving Newcastle United (with no coaching license)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540744 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352018 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134222 changes from 435 contributors.
4 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540743 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352017 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134221 changes from 435 contributors.
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
4 hours ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
4 hours ago
maalivahti commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
5 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540712 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 351979 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134176 changes from 435 contributors.
5 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
5 hours ago
MarkGreenluck commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Discussion
Hey! Just want to inform that Ørjan Børmark-By (53059745) has the wrong face. You put the picture of his brother, Sindre instead of him. (i play football with both of them, so i know)
Hey! Just want to inform that Ørjan Børmark-By (53059745) has the wrong face. You put the picture of his brother, Sindre instead of him. (i play football with both of them, so i know)

I'll fix it for 10.04. Can you make a request for the correct face for Ørjan Børmark-By then?
Morning all,

I'm just looking for some help here. I've played FM many years and have always downloaded the graphics for the games and have always worked fine for me until this year.

I've downloaded all the images again this year as I normally would but for some reason, when I extract the player faces multipack (the full download) it seems to corrupt my hard drive.The images go onto the hard drive no problem but shortly after adding them, the hard drive seems to pack up and I have to format it to get it working again.

I don't quite know why this is happening and googling doesnt seem to be of any help. Just wondering if anyone come across something like this and/or you could give me some advise.

Thanks for your help
Martin.
Just scroll down under the FAQ and there's a tab for torrent. Or just search on the page (ctrl+f).
Morning all,

I'm just looking for some help here. I've played FM many years and have always downloaded the graphics for the games and have always worked fine for me until this year.

I've downloaded all the images again this year as I normally would but for some reason, when I extract the player faces multipack (the full download) it seems to corrupt my hard drive.The images go onto the hard drive no problem but shortly after adding them, the hard drive seems to pack up and I have to format it to get it working again.

I don't quite know why this is happening and googling doesnt seem to be of any help. Just wondering if anyone come across something like this and/or you could give me some advise.

Thanks for your help
Martin.

That's very strange and not something I'm come across. Looks like you may have an issue with your hard drive; is it old? Could be it's coming to the end of it's lifetime and the load involved in extracting such a large file is tipping it over the edge. What program are you using to extract the pack btw?
That's very strange and not something I'm come across. Looks like you may have an issue with your hard drive; is it old? Could be it's coming to the end of it's lifetime and the load involved in extracting such a large file is tipping it over the edge. What program are you using to extract the pack btw?

I think the fact a large number of images get added to it and then loading the game and the game pulling thousand of images from this drive has caused it to have these issues, but as I said before its been fine in previous years. The Hard Drive is only 3 years old so wouldn't expect it to be coming to an end just yet.

I've been using WinRar to extract the images.

I think the fact a large number of images get added to it and then loading the game and the game pulling thousand of images from this drive has caused it to have these issues, but as I said before its been fine in previous years. The Hard Drive is only 3 years old so wouldn't expect it to be coming to an end just yet.

I've been using WinRar to extract the images.

I was going to suggest Winrar if you weren't using it, so I'm excluding that as a possible cause. That's not an older hard disk, so shouldn't be having any issues relating to it, although you never know.

So, to be clear, you are downloading the pack without issues but you don't manage to extract the files? Is that right? What happens exactly?
I was going to suggest Winrar if you weren't using it, so I'm excluding that as a possible cause. That's not an older hard disk, so shouldn't be having any issues relating to it, although you never know.

So, to be clear, you are downloading the pack without issues but you don't manage to extract the files? Is that right? What happens exactly?

I download the multipack, into my C drive, extract the images from here to where my FM18 graphics folder is located which is on my D drive (one that's having issues). The images extract fine and I can see them appearing in the folder.

I have set FM18 launch options to launch from the D drive which I assume collects all the images to load into the game.

I then run the game and I get an error that FM cannot start and check on My Computer and the hard drive is missing. It's so strange, almost like it cannot cope with all the images.
I download the multipack, into my C drive, extract the images from here to where my FM18 graphics folder is located which is on my D drive (one that's having issues). The images extract fine and I can see them appearing in the folder.

I have set FM18 launch options to launch from the D drive which I assume collects all the images to load into the game.

I then run the game and I get an error that FM cannot start and check on My Computer and the hard drive is missing. It's so strange, almost like it cannot cope with all the images.

That's very strange. I have FM installed on 2 different PCs, with the graphics also on a different hard disk, and have had no issues whatsoever in 3 different versions of FM.

I'm assuming it's not near being full, right?

Can I have a screenshot of the FM18 launch options from Steam? Perhaps it's an issue there?
That's very strange. I have FM installed on 2 different PCs, with the graphics also on a different hard disk, and have had no issues whatsoever in 3 different versions of FM.

I'm assuming it's not near being full, right?

Can I have a screenshot of the FM18 launch options from Steam? Perhaps it's an issue there?

It's almost like it causes it to lose power but that's not the case because I can run other games on steam and other applications work from the D drive.

The drive is nowhere near full. I have formatted it twice and its 3TB in size so its almost empty.

Attachments
It's almost like it causes it to lose power but that's not the case because I can run other games on steam and other applications work from the D drive.

The drive is nowhere near full. I have formatted it twice and its 3TB in size so its almost empty.

I thought it may have been an issue with how the launch options were put down, but it looks perfectly fine

Can you try something? Load FM without any graphics. I assume it loads anyway. Once it's loaded, alt-tab out of the game and move all the graphics back onto the D drive. Then reload the skin and untick the skin cache tickbox. What happens then?

Also, do you have any other FM graphics in place?
I thought it may have been an issue with how the launch options were put down, but it looks perfectly fine

Can you try something? Load FM without any graphics. I assume it loads anyway. Once it's loaded, alt-tab out of the game and move all the graphics back onto the D drive. Then reload the skin and untick the skin cache tickbox. What happens then?

Also, do you have any other FM graphics in place?

FM will load fine as long as I don't have the player faces megapack lol. I currently have the kits and trophies installed and they work no problem.

Before when I added the player faces I downloaded each segment separately because I wasn't a premium member. I decided this year to cut that out and download the full player faces pack and this year seems to be the year I'm having issues.

I have always had the "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" ticked. Could this be an issue as its trying to pull the images every time?

I've added a screenshot of the Kits working in game.
Attachments
FM will load fine as long as I don't have the player faces megapack lol. I currently have the kits and trophies installed and they work no problem.

Before when I added the player faces I downloaded each segment separately because I wasn't a premium member. I decided this year to cut that out and download the full player faces pack and this year seems to be the year I'm having issues.

I have always had the "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" ticked. Could this be an issue as its trying to pull the images every time?

I've added a screenshot of the Kits working in game.

I'm stumped; everything you seem to describe seems to be in order. How large is your cutout faces megapack folder? Both in terms of file size and amount of images.
I'm stumped; everything you seem to describe seems to be in order. How large is your cutout faces megapack folder? Both in terms of file size and amount of images.

I have deleted it but will have to re download it but it was the one from the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack section (9.23gb).

Perhaps I will try the Exclusive 10 faces megapack to see if this gives me the issues. I guess its worth a try.
I have deleted it but will have to re download it but it was the one from the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack section (9.23gb).

Perhaps I will try the Exclusive 10 faces megapack to see if this gives me the issues. I guess its worth a try.

Well the other faces megapack works... lol
Well the other faces megapack works... lol

Bit strange and all, but at least that's a temporary solution for you. This file works for hundreds and thousands of people on many different system configurations, so I don't think it's the file itself which is causing the issue at your end, although it's clearly related to the file. So possibly either a download or installation error. Now that you've deleted it, I can't really tell, though...

«This comment has been edited»
Bit strange and all, but at least that's a temporary solution for you. This file works for hundreds and thousands of people on many different system configurations, so I don't think it's the file itself which is causing the issue at your end, although it's clearly related to the file. So possibly either a download or installation error. Now that you've deleted it, I can't really tell, though...

Thanks for all your help and advise. I've re downloaded the player pack and I am adding the images into the graphics folder in stages. Hopefully this will work.

Thanks again.
For some reason a lot of the faces which are present in my graphics folder are not loading into the game. This happens with most of the top leagues in the country. I've followed multiple tutorial videos on how to properly put the faces into the game and downloaded the pack multiple times, both not fixing the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?
Owen Simmons
For some reason a lot of the faces which are present in my graphics folder are not loading into the game. This happens with most of the top leagues in the country. I've followed multiple tutorial videos on how to properly put the faces into the game and downloaded the pack multiple times, both not fixing the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Can I have a screenshot of the inside of your megapack folder please? How many images in total do you have in there?
Can I have a screenshot of the inside of your megapack folder please? How many images in total do you have in there?

Inside my folder there are 197,273 images.
Attachments

Owen Simmons
Inside my folder there are 197,273 images.

That looks fine.

How large is the config file? And can you give me some examples of players aren't showing? How do they display in-game? Is it a blank space or the default black silhouette?

That looks fine.

How large is the config file? And can you give me some examples of players aren't showing? How do they display in-game? Is it a blank space or the default black silhouette?

No longer require help. Turns out I forgot to extract the config file into my folder, which when done fixed my problem. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for the help.
Owen Simmons

Thought I'd give you an update.

The images are working fine now. As I say I put them into the graphics folder in stages and all is well.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

Martin.
Thought I'd give you an update.

The images are working fine now. As I say I put them into the graphics folder in stages and all is well.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

Martin.

All's well that ends well
For some reason I don't see faces of Marco Parolo and Felipe Caicedo from Lazio. Other faces works fine apparently.
FM Assistant Researcher

For some reason I don't see faces of Marco Parolo and Felipe Caicedo from Lazio. Other faces works fine apparently.

How many cuts in total do you have in your megapack folder? They were both added in 10.01, so it may be related to your installation somehow. Do you have all your images in one folder, or do you have any in sub-folders?

Do you have images with the filenames 7982798 and 69002017?
Buongiorno ragazzi ma come mai non riesco a scaricare i file delle faccine?
se apro il link mi dice che la pagina non esiste
mi potete aiutare?
Buongiorno ragazzi ma come mai non riesco a scaricare i file delle faccine?
se apro il link mi dice che la pagina non esiste
mi potete aiutare?

Per trovare il link per il download del torrent, scorri fino alla fine di questa pagina fino a quando non entri nelle schede torrent e scarichi la versione 10.0. Per essere completamente aggiornato, è comunque necessario scaricare gli eventuali successivi pacchetti di aggiornamento separatamente.
Hello guys. Any torrent link for cutout facepack ? It's 9Gb. So hard to download one by one. Im waiting your helps
Login to post a comment

Login Register