Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
Andy Smith commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
15 minutes ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
15 minutes ago
rekooner2 added a download: Botev Plovdiv Teampack
39 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541043 changes from 918 contributors.
41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352356 changes from 983 contributors.
42 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134675 changes from 437 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541036 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352329 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134641 changes from 437 contributors.
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
3 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
3 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Saving Newcastle United (with no coaching license)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540744 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352018 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134222 changes from 435 contributors.
4 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540743 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 352017 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134221 changes from 435 contributors.
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
4 hours ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
5 hours ago
maalivahti commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
5 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 540712 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 351979 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 134176 changes from 435 contributors.
5 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
Discussion
Good spot - will be rectified shortly

Thanks a lot!

How do I see "it's done"? ^^
Thanks a lot!

How do I see "it's done"? ^^

I'll let you know...
I downloaded the 11.03 version of the faces but there is a problem for the icons, it misses the file config, how can i get it please ? Thanks.
FAO @Eltarian and @merengue59 and everybody else really, the 11.03 download has been fixed and the iconfaces folder now contains the config file
Thank you for the amazing work that you all seem to do!

However, with the latest update, none of the images seem to be appearing for me. It has been fine with all of your previous megapacks and updates but this one just doesn't work. I have tried redownloading the full megapack again and still no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you for the amazing work that you all seem to do!

However, with the latest update, none of the images seem to be appearing for me. It has been fine with all of your previous megapacks and updates but this one just doesn't work. I have tried redownloading the full megapack again and still no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks for your kind words

That's a bit of a strange one, all's fine my end. You will probably have made a mistake when installing the files for 11.03 - can you give me a screenshot of your current megapack folder? And what exactly is the issue? Do you get a blank space or the black default image?
In the same boat, has worked for me every year until now...what am I doing wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/KlSKflo.png

https://i.imgur.com/S6Cgb8B.png

EDIT: For the record, the logos aren't working either

«This comment has been edited»
In the same boat, has worked for me every year until now...what am I doing wrong?

https://i.imgur.com/KlSKflo.png

https://i.imgur.com/S6Cgb8B.png

EDIT: For the record, the logos aren't working either

That folder structure looks perfectly fine I assume all the folders have the config.xml file, right?

Can you try changing skins around in-game? Just in case...

Also, what is the size of the faces folder - how many images do you have in there?

Finally, can I have a look in the Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 folder?
Aha, so maybe that's why... can't find a config.xml file in the faces folder.

Also, no config.xml folders in the folders shown for the logos, but I don't know if that's normal...

https://i.imgur.com/hM8TlTI.png

But here's my FM19 folder anyway...

https://i.imgur.com/auviT5H.png
Aha, so maybe that's why... can't find a config.xml file in the faces folder.
That's quite strange The config file is the file needed to get the game to read the images, so no wonder you're not seeing the faces. Can you download the latest update pack and use the config file from there? (Instead of downloading the whole thing unnecessarily)

How many images in total do you have in there?

Also, no config.xml folders in the folders shown for the logos, but I don't know if that's normal...

https://i.imgur.com/hM8TlTI.png

That's perfectly normal.

But here's my FM19 folder anyway...

https://i.imgur.com/auviT5H.png

All fine there...
Hey!

I recently downloaded the full facepack with one of the free sites and did everything as suggested. I extracted them over WinRar and have them saved in the graphics folder I created. While downloading (because it takes quite a while) I was reloading the skin after every new folder out of the 16 parts to see if it worked/how many players I already had loaded. It worked pretty well up until around the 13th or 14th folder when - after again reloading my skin - suddenly all the faces were gone. I tried loading everything again without those two folders but it isn`t working. Also, only half of the folders had the config file but adding it to all of them didn`t do anything either.

Another thing: Are you supposed to have all player faces before the `update` files? Because I didn`t have a whole lot and just figured They`d have the rest.
Would appreciate some help.

Right, worked out the issue. my RAR extractor wasn't extracting all the files for some reason. Anyway, changed the app I'm using and it works
Hey!

I recently downloaded the full facepack with one of the free sites and did everything as suggested. I extracted them over WinRar and have them saved in the graphics folder I created. While downloading (because it takes quite a while) I was reloading the skin after every new folder out of the 16 parts to see if it worked/how many players I already had loaded. It worked pretty well up until around the 13th or 14th folder when - after again reloading my skin - suddenly all the faces were gone. I tried loading everything again without those two folders but it isn`t working. Also, only half of the folders had the config file but adding it to all of them didn`t do anything either.

Another thing: Are you supposed to have all player faces before the `update` files? Because I didn`t have a whole lot and just figured They`d have the rest.
Would appreciate some help.

My understanding of the pack when downloading it via split files is that you should download ALL the packs. Once they're all in place, extracting the first one will see a chain reaction of all the packs being extracted in the correct order. It looks like you may have not done this correctly.

The safest bet at the moment would be to delete all the files you've downloaded so far and download the whole thing again, this time via torrent (guide on how and where to do so in the opening post of this thread). The torrent file downloads the whole 11.0 megapack. To be fully up-to-date, you would then need to download the 11.01, 11.02 and 11.03 update packs and apply them in order...
Thanks for the hint I will download everything slowly and I will try to upload it will inform you again thanks
Finally, there are pictures Thanks

«This comment has been edited»
For some reason all megapack cut-outs have started to appear blurred out like the picture below. This is only the case when in game, though.

When i go in to the folders of the megapack and open the images they all appear as normal.

It's happening with every player, this is just one example.

Any ideas what the problem is?

https://i.imgur.com/BA38dpc.png
For some reason all megapack cut-outs have started to appear blurred out like the picture below. This is only the case when in game, though.

When i go in to the folders of the megapack and open the images they all appear as normal.

It's happening with every player, this is just one example.

Any ideas what the problem is?

https://i.imgur.com/BA38dpc.png

You seem to have the iconfaces and main megapack config files swapped around.

Can you upload the config file in your faces folder?
Here is the config i have in my megapack folder.
Attachments
Here is the config i have in my megapack folder.

That looks fine. What about the one in your iconfaces folder?
My understanding of the pack when downloading it via split files is that you should download ALL the packs. Once they're all in place, extracting the first one will see a chain reaction of all the packs being extracted in the correct order. It looks like you may have not done this correctly.

The safest bet at the moment would be to delete all the files you've downloaded so far and download the whole thing again, this time via torrent (guide on how and where to do so in the opening post of this thread). The torrent file downloads the whole 11.0 megapack. To be fully up-to-date, you would then need to download the 11.01, 11.02 and 11.03 update packs and apply them in order...

Alright, so I downloaded it all again like you said (with Torrent) and saved them in a random folder. Then I extracted the first file (11.0 megapack) which has around 200.000 files, but the update packs were'nt extracted automatically like you said. Also, what do you mean by apply them in order? Sorry if its a stupid question, and thanks for your time!
Alright, so I downloaded it all again like you said (with Torrent) and saved them in a random folder. Then I extracted the first file (11.0 megapack) which has around 200.000 files, but the update packs were'nt extracted automatically like you said. Also, what do you mean by apply them in order? Sorry if its a stupid question, and thanks for your time!
After you've extracted 11.0, go ahead with 11.01 then 11.02 etc.
After you've extracted 11.0, go ahead with 11.01 then 11.02 etc.

Got it now, thanks for the help!
Hello,

Ik have got a question,

I downloaded the " Cut Out Facepack Changes " and I see in a Folder named IRONFACES.
What are those and were to put them ?
I noticed that the pictures are much smaller of the players, but I also see that te PNG files have the same name.....

Cheers.
Hello,

Ik have got a question,

I downloaded the " Cut Out Facepack Changes " and I see in a Folder named IRONFACES.
What are those and were to put them ?
I noticed that the pictures are much smaller of the players, but I also see that te PNG files have the same name.....

Cheers.

I've moved your thread to here. First of all, it's iConfaces

Secondly, this sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in some menus within the game. They are effectively a much smaller version of the main cut-out. They have been in place for years now and they are to be installed alongside the main pack.

Hope this helps
I've moved your thread to here. First of all, it's iConfaces

Secondly, this sister pack displays the tiny preview images you get in some menus within the game. They are effectively a much smaller version of the main cut-out. They have been in place for years now and they are to be installed alongside the main pack.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your anwser !
a player i was using previously had a face but when i added the latest face pack his face was removed, any idea why its Luke Offord ID: 29175459
That's a bit of a strange one, all's fine my end. You will probably have made a mistake when installing the files for 11.03 - can you give me a screenshot of your current megapack folder? And what exactly is the issue? Do you get a blank space or the black default image?

Here's my folders. Unlike @henrytg my config.xml files are in the folders.

https://imgur.com/qtIl7xo

I get the default blank image for my players and, for some reason, even when i delete the megapack and then redownload it, the same issue occurs. I have faces that are already in the game.

Thank you for your help, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this
Here's my folders. Unlike @henrytg my config.xml files are in the folders.

https://imgur.com/qtIl7xo

I get the default blank image for my players and, for some reason, even when i delete the megapack and then redownload it, the same issue occurs. I have faces that are already in the game.

Thank you for your help, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this

How many images in total do you have in your faces folder?
How many images in total do you have in your faces folder?

215,317 in the faces and 213,893 in iconfaces
a player i was using previously had a face but when i added the latest face pack his face was removed, any idea why its Luke Offord ID: 29175459

Having used this opportunity to check, it seems that the folder structure for the 11.03 update pack was originally created in a slightly different manner than the usual. An extra folder (named 11.03) was generated in the faces folder, which meant that anybody who has downloaded this version of the 11.03 update pack and applied the files in the usual manner will see no cut-outs in-game other than those in 11.03. This issue was rectified reasonably quickly but it seems like you may have downloaded in the interim.

Do you have a folder named 11.03 within your faces folder? If yes, all you need to do is move all the 2,662 images and 1 config.xml file into the main faces folder, accepting the overwrite prompt Apologies for the inconvenience!

Also FAO @edam22...
Having used this opportunity to check, it seems that the folder structure for the 11.03 update pack was originally created in a slightly different manner than the usual. An extra folder (named 11.03) was generated in the faces folder, which meant that anybody who has downloaded this version of the 11.03 update pack and applied the files in the usual manner will see no cut-outs in-game other than those in 11.03. This issue was rectified reasonably quickly but it seems like you may have downloaded in the interim.

Do you have a folder named 11.03 within your faces folder? If yes, all you need to do is move all the 2,662 images and 1 config.xml file into the main faces folder, accepting the overwrite prompt Apologies for the inconvenience!

Also FAO @edam22...

Sadly this isn't my issue I have downloaded the full megapack again today and still nothing. I literally have no idea what it could be
Login to post a comment

Login Register