Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246100 changes from 781 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246102 changes from 781 contributors.
2 hours ago
adelmer commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Eiserner commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Eiserner commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
ASHLEY199191 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246092 changes from 781 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246092 changes from 781 contributors.
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Side Splitting Pass added a download: Finn Harps Teampack
5 hours ago
gillybeavis commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
R Charlston commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
6 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
6 hours ago
ninjanevo added a download: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
6 hours ago
BOBORBK commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
6 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Chelsea - Under Embargo #16 Transfer Special! | Football Manager 2020
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
7 hours ago
AgincourtTui commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246067 changes from 781 contributors.
7 hours ago
The Longsider commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
8 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
Discussion
OK, I will try.
It's worked, thanks
Hi,
Been a member for over a decade I believe but only time I've had a problem and its all because of that pesky config file. I'm a premium member so downloaded the 13gb file earlier - no config file in it. And as I'm a Mac user, I haven't seen a compatible way to create the xml file. Am i missing something or can someone send me their config file for the standard most recent complete Mega Facepack. Thanks!
Out of darkness cometh light. FWAW
Hi,
Been a member for over a decade I believe but only time I've had a problem and its all because of that pesky config file. I'm a premium member so downloaded the 13gb file earlier - no config file in it. And as I'm a Mac user, I haven't seen a compatible way to create the xml file. Am i missing something or can someone send me their config file for the standard most recent complete Mega Facepack. Thanks!

That's a bit strange - there's certainly supposed to be a config file in there

I'm attaching it, but if it happens again, you can use fmXML for Mac, using the method outlined here
Attachments
I don't understand why don't use png optimization, my pack lose at least 20%, with some skin and "mega pack" even 40/50%

https://psydk.org/pngoptimizer

not like the placebo effect but the game seems more reactive, secure space gains and bandwich.....

«This comment has been edited»
I don't understand why don't use png optimization, my pack lose at least 20%, with some skin and "mega pack" even 40/50%

not like the placebo effect but the game seems more reactive, secure space gains and bandwich.....

I've never heard of the program, and I'm a bit wary of changing things round at this stage now...
I've never heard of the program, and I'm a bit wary of changing things round at this stage now...

bad, i'm not a great expert but every creator should know, never too late
i link this simple program but not the only one for this purpose

hope not lose some file
https://i.imgur.com/gt0gwFH.png

That's a bit strange - there's certainly supposed to be a config file in there

I'm attaching it, but if it happens again, you can use fmXML for Mac, using the method outlined here

Thanks for the reply. I'm about to give up on these lovely faces though...
So the config file didn't work you sent, when trying it though i did realise that the images are all blurry in the pack - 'icon pack' don't know how to remedy this, like i say I've downloaded the full mega pack off here so don't know what i'm meant to have done differently. So thinking i'd start a fresh i deleted the 13gb .rar file and redownloaded - 38 mins d/l is fine but now none of my Archiving un-rar applications are doing just that. I've tried 3 different ones. Not a clue why - will do their intended jobs on smaller files but not this huge one. Any final suggestions before i throw in the towel. (Im happy with creating my own config file that's not the issue now i know i can do it on my mac.)

Thanks in advance
Out of darkness cometh light. FWAW
Thanks for the reply. I'm about to give up on these lovely faces though...
So the config file didn't work you sent, when trying it though i did realise that the images are all blurry in the pack - 'icon pack' don't know how to remedy this, like i say I've downloaded the full mega pack off here so don't know what i'm meant to have done differently. So thinking i'd start a fresh i deleted the 13gb .rar file and redownloaded - 38 mins d/l is fine but now none of my Archiving un-rar applications are doing just that. I've tried 3 different ones. Not a clue why - will do their intended jobs on smaller files but not this huge one. Any final suggestions before i throw in the towel. (Im happy with creating my own config file that's not the issue now i know i can do it on my mac.)

Thanks in advance

I'm sending you a PM shortly - easier than to-ing and fro-ing in here
Hi, I've tried to upload a teampack in the requests section. It asks for all files to be as large and detailed as possible for cutting, but unfortunately it throws up an error when I try to upload the zip file saying the file is too large.

All of my .pngs are 1800 pixels on their long side (54 images) and the zip file is 168MB

Can anyone confirm the maximum file size for upload please?

Or is it possible for me to post a Mediafire link to allow zip to be downloaded?

thanks
Hi, I've tried to upload a teampack in the requests section. It asks for all files to be as large and detailed as possible for cutting, but unfortunately it throws up an error when I try to upload the zip file saying the file is too large.

All of my .pngs are 1800 pixels on their long side (54 images) and the zip file is 168MB

Or is it possible for me to post a Mediafire link to allow zip to be downloaded?

thanks

If the file is too big to upload I’d suggest uploading a zip with maybe just one or two images in it, then upload a media fire link to the full teampack in a comment under the request

thanks

I think the limit is 99MB. I've twice tried to upload files that were slightly over 100MB in size and both failed. I ended up uploading each of them them in two separate files but HRiddick's suggestion is probably better.
Thanks for the tips guys.

I think what I'll do is split it into 2 files, first team & youth teams which should both be under 99Mb
LOL I wish I noticed your username last night . Guess what team I've just been putting together a request for?

Can I ask where did you get the new first team squad pics from? I couldn't find them anywhere. Also a few of the pics seem to have been increased in size a lot, any reason for that?

LOL I wish I noticed your username last night . Guess what team I've just been putting together a request for?

Can I ask where did you get the new first team squad pics from? I couldn't find them anywhere. Also a few of the pics seem to have been increased in size a lot, any reason for that?

If I remember right from a similar request last year, and awaiting his answer/confirmation, the guy is the Montrose FM researcher and/or webmaster, which explains how he got his hands on them
Hi there,

Regarding FM2019, do I need to download the "full pack" then each of the 14 update packs?

I wasn't sure if the latest update (11.14) included all the previous updates.
Hi there,

Regarding FM2019, do I need to download the "full pack" then each of the 14 update packs?

I wasn't sure if the latest update (11.14) included all the previous updates.

As a premium member, you should be able to download the full 11.14 megapack at 12.96GB, which'll mean you'll be up-to-date. You can then download and apply each subsequent update pack when they are released periodically over the coming months.

That said, I'd wait for 12.0 to be released, which should be really soon now
As a premium member, you should be able to download the full 11.14 megapack at 12.96GB, which'll mean you'll be up-to-date. You can then download and apply each subsequent update pack when they are released periodically over the coming months.

That said, I'd wait for 12.0 to be released, which should be really soon now

Oh, I had to torrent the file as it was so big, so could only download the 11.0.

So does that mean I need to download 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 etc? I don't mind, just checking in case only downladoing the last one will do.
Oh, I had to torrent the file as it was so big, so could only download the 11.0.

So does that mean I need to download 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 etc? I don't mind, just checking in case only downladoing the last one will do.

If you're downloading the 11.0 base pack, then yes you'll need to download 11.01 - 11.14.

If you're willing to wait a couple of days, we are hoping to have the 12.0 torrent file available by then, so would just need to download the one file instead of multiple ones

If you're downloading the 11.0 base pack, then yes you'll need to download 11.01 - 11.14.

If you're willing to wait a couple of days, we are hoping to have the 12.0 torrent file available by then, so would just need to download the one file instead of multiple ones

Ohhh. Okay. Thanks!

I'm club website designer and have access to the original full size photos. I'm also stand in photographer and sometime do the photos myself e.g. player photos in the new third kit.
If I remember right from a similar request last year, and awaiting his answer/confirmation, the guy is the Montrose FM researcher and/or webmaster, which explains how he got his hands on them

Yep, website designer/stand-in club photographer/FM researcher/FM Beta Tester. Guess I'm what you can call an obsessive Montrose fan!

I've run my entire cut out facepack and my entire metallic logo pack and all my SS' 09-20 kits through the program and agree with the fact that my game has become much more responsive and perhaps a slight quality lift in the graphics it self as well . I will use this on any future updates of the metallic logo pack. Thanks

My version of the pack has 54 faces with UID from 1394630980 to 1394691683. Don't know if they are all in your version of the pack @mons , but they can all be deleted as they are UID for players added to the game with the editor.
So I will delete them from my pack, and just wanted to let you know so they can be deleted from the config (they are easy to find.. they are last if you sort by name)
My version of the pack has 54 faces with UID from 1394630980 to 1394691683. Don't know if they are all in your version of the pack @mons , but they can all be deleted as they are UID for players added to the game with the editor.
So I will delete them from my pack, and just wanted to let you know so they can be deleted from the config (they are easy to find.. they are last if you sort by name)

Be careful - there are at least 3 players in the megapack with UIDs in that range which are actually in the game's database. I don't know how that happened, but I remember adding a Brazilian staff member into an update pack some months back and checking the UID in the editor before deleting him, only to find him there. I also remember at least two more, in previous versions of the game, to which the same circumstance applied. I also remember deleting a number of images from my megapack from within that range, which means they aren't included in the config. Naturally, if somebody downloaded them, I can't exactly delete them from their MP folder But, since they're not in the config anyway, the game simply won't read them
How do you add the megapack on FM20? I'm struggling to do it this year. Can't find reload skin. So it doesn't load.

Thanks
How do you add the megapack on FM20? I'm struggling to do it this year. Can't find reload skin. So it doesn't load.

Thanks

Having the same issue aswell
I’ve never had issues with this until recently, but I’ve started to receive a message that I don’t have the right to access the file once I begin to unzip it. I only get this with the FacePack and once with the Metallic logo pack. Any ideas?
Hi all,
I tried to add facepack for fm20 but it doesn't work I followed the instructions (as usual)but I don't find the clear cache button. Anyone have the solution?
Thx

Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×