Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
poseidon97 commented on: How can i see my team kit on matchday screen??
4 minutes ago
poseidon97 added a topic: How can i see my team kit on matchday screen??
42 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
1 hour ago
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.02 OUT NOW [12/12/2019]
1 hour ago
Kotoko commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
2 hours ago
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 For Dummies | Mentality & Player Instructions
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 12686 changes from 92 contributors.
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
2 hours ago
WhiteH commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
5 hours ago
20comer commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
6 hours ago
decham93 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
6 hours ago
decham93 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
7 hours ago
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
Ron Wandle commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
8 hours ago
Kotoko commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
8 hours ago
mr josephine commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
8 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.02
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 12678 changes from 92 contributors.
8 hours ago
vivre commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
8 hours ago
vivre added a topic: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
9 hours ago
kleed added a download: Faces Divers
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
9 hours ago
Ron Wandle commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
TragicIdol commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
10 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
10 hours ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Discussion
Shouldn't be the case at all What file is this?

The mega cutout face pack. When I used a password unlocker it wont let me unlock the file as it says there is no password but it is still asking for one. I was able to download the megapack changes file out but can not get the big one.

It says "Can't analyze. it is fully encrypted archive."
The mega cutout face pack. When I used a password unlocker it wont let me unlock the file as it says there is no password but it is still asking for one. I was able to download the megapack changes file out but can not get the big one.

It says "Can't analyze. it is fully encrypted archive."

That's bizarre because it's not password-protected. Which program are you using to extract it? Apologies, I wasn't entirely clear when I asked what file you downloaded. Did you download the torrent or the whole 13GB pack?
That's bizarre because it's not password-protected. Which program are you using to extract it? Apologies, I wasn't entirely clear when I asked what file you downloaded. Did you download the torrent or the whole 13GB pack?

The whole 13GB file. Im using UnRar windows to extract it. The full 13GB pack will not extract but the latest changes file extracted fine but now I am missing the original faces that were in the game. I have deleted and downloaded 5 times, same issue.
The whole 13GB file. Im using UnRar windows to extract it. The full 13GB pack will not extract but the latest changes file extracted fine but now I am missing the original faces that were in the game. I have deleted and downloaded 5 times, same issue.

Try using Winrar
Hi

I've downloaded the cut out players faces and it's got to 12.1 gb then stopped downloading and saying it's failed , any idears? Ps i'm a premium user

«This comment has been edited»
Hi

I've downloaded the cut out players faces and it's got to 12.1 gb then stopped downloading and saying it's failed , any idears? Ps i'm a premium user

Tends to happen sometimes, I'm afraid. If you're using Chrome, you should be able to resume the interrupted download

Thanks for the recommendation, still can't extract the file. Is there any other file I can download as this obviously will not work for me or can I get the file in an email??

This is what I keep getting
This is what I keep getting

That's Unrar. Try Winrar. I don't know what to tell you, there is no password protection on the file and I have no idea how it's appearing like that for you

As for sending the pack to you via email, not sure which mail servers will allow a 13GB file to be transferred
That's Unrar. Try Winrar. I don't know what to tell you, there is no password protection on the file and I have no idea how it's appearing like that for you

As for sending the pack to you via email, not sure which mail servers will allow a 13GB file to be transferred

This is with WinRar, is that the only link I can download from?
This is with WinRar, is that the only link I can download from?

How large is the file you've downloaded? That error message usually appears when the file isn't fully downloaded.
In the latsest update joao cancelo is not in the config file id nimber 55041623...His picture is
In the latsest update joao cancelo is not in the config file id nimber 55041623...His picture is

This is a known issue and will be fixed in next update.
Hello,
I wanted to ask if I can use the FM19 face pack for FM20. My last downloaded package is called "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00". Do I have to download the whole mega packet again or not?
@Brasciolo If the last pack you downloaded is 11.00 and you haven't downloaded any update packs, I would suggest downloading the update packs from version 11.01 and up to have the most up to date megapack https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download-changes/1
Hi guys. Apologies if this has been covered. I've downloaded all of the mega facepack files (the ones that are just shy of 1gb) but Winzip doesn't seem to be able to access them. When I right-click on one, and select unzip to, it takes a few minutes of 'thinking' then lets me select a folder (I assume to unzip to) but when i click 'select folder' it just prompts me to choose again. I get the same results when I try opening via Winzip's program interface.

Any ideas?
Hi guys. Apologies if this has been covered. I've downloaded all of the mega facepack files (the ones that are just shy of 1gb) but Winzip doesn't seem to be able to access them. When I right-click on one, and select unzip to, it takes a few minutes of 'thinking' then lets me select a folder (I assume to unzip to) but when i click 'select folder' it just prompts me to choose again. I get the same results when I try opening via Winzip's program interface.

Any ideas?

Try using Winrar
Are there any download mirrors for the Cutout pack? I've been using this site for years but this time around, I'm getting a TERRIBLE download rate. Average 200 kbs with as low as 80 kbs. At this rate, It's going to take me a month to download.

Any suggestions?
Are there any download mirrors for the Cutout pack? I've been using this site for years but this time around, I'm getting a TERRIBLE download rate. Average 200 kbs with as low as 80 kbs. At this rate, It's going to take me a month to download.

Any suggestions?

It looks like it may be an issue with your internet connection, I'm afraid. It's downloading at 5MB/sec here and we haven't had any other users mentioning this particular issue yet. Are other files you're trying to download suffering from the same issue? May be worth restarting your modem/router and see how it goes, or downloading it later. If that still doesn't solve it, you could try downloading the torrent file...
Hello everyone, i recently downloaded the newest facepack and i installed it, but it doesn't show the faces in-game because of the missing of the config.xml.
Hello everyone, i recently downloaded the newest facepack and i installed it, but it doesn't show the faces in-game because of the missing of the config.xml.

Which version of the file did you download? Can we have a screenshot of it?

Which version of the file did you download? Can we have a screenshot of it?

I downloaded the Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar .
Screenshot of which file do you want?
In the iconfaces file there is the config.xml document.
I downloaded the Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar .
Screenshot of which file do you want?
In the iconfaces file there is the config.xml document.

I'd have liked a screenshot of the lower part of the faces folder sorted by alphabetical order just to confirm the file did indeed download fully. Are there over 235,000 cuts in the faces folder?
I'd have liked a screenshot of the lower part of the faces folder sorted by alphabetical order just to confirm the file did indeed download fully. Are there over 235,000 cuts in the faces folder?

here you go

https://i.imgur.com/34IMDu5.png

As suspected, the file didn't download fully. There are only 141,000 images, when there should be 94,000 more (plus the config). Best to redownload it again.
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but is there any way to use the remove.bg tool without a paid account? I've used all of my alternative emails to claim the " 1 free cut "

You can make all the cuts you want. Just resize/crop the pic to 500x500 pixels maximum before upload. Even if you upload a bigger picture, you can dowload a preview instead the full image

You can make all the cuts you want. Just resize/crop the pic to 500x500 pixels maximum before upload. Even if you upload a bigger picture, you can dowload a preview instead the full image

Thanks pal
@Brasciolo If the last pack you downloaded is 11.00 and you haven't downloaded any update packs, I would suggest downloading the update packs from version 11.01 and up to have the most up to date megapack https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download-changes/1

@Mustang13297 ok i have the files. And now? what i will do?
Login to post a comment

Login Register