Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
4 minutes ago
tongey commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
5 minutes ago
tongey commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
7 minutes ago
tongey commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
16 minutes ago
NiboVanderlinden commented on: Adding Faces to Regens
23 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Download Missing?
24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 13812 changes from 93 contributors.
26 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
28 minutes ago
daz1969red commented on: Doing my head in
41 minutes ago
mons commented on: Doing my head in
48 minutes ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Doing my head in
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 13811 changes from 93 contributors.
1 hour ago
daz1969red commented on: Doing my head in
1 hour ago
daz1969red added a topic: Doing my head in
2 hours ago
Proctives commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
2 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D WIP 19/20Thread New!
2 hours ago
dml84 commented on: PES regen faces into FM
2 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Tahiti Missing Mixpack
2 hours ago
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 13795 changes from 93 contributors.
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #21 | MISTAKES GET MADE! | Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
greekmike84 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
3 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 173 - Top of the Premier League! | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense (Staff) Teampack
Discussion
The last update does not show the face of Paul Pogba!

Read this to solve this issue.
I restore the game (I close and open it again) but the face of Pogba still does not appear even adding the new face and the new config...😕
I restore the game (I close and open it again) but the face of Pogba still does not appear even adding the new face and the new config...😕

Can I see a screenshot of where you placed the files?
Can I see a screenshot of where you placed the files?

I’m not on the computer now, but tomorrow I’ll give you the screenshot.
Replace the two files (face and config.) in the player folder.
Muy documentos/Sports inteetactive/Football manager 2020/graphics/pictures/faces

It may be because inside that folder player I have put another folder with the default faces? Tomorrow I will try
I’m not on the computer now, but tomorrow I’ll give you the screenshot.
Replace the two files (face and config.) in the player folder.
Muy documentos/Sports inteetactive/Football manager 2020/graphics/pictures/faces

It may be because inside that folder player I have put another folder with the default faces? Tomorrow I will try

What default faces? You should have one folder and one folder only, containing every cut in there.
What default faces? You should have one folder and one folder only, containing every cut in there.

Fixed, I was making a silly mistake, I was missing reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Thank you so much for the patience @mons

(by default faces which I mean this
Fixed, I was making a silly mistake, I was missing reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.
Thank you so much for the patience @mons

(by default faces which I mean this

Good to hear

You mean these
Hi, the Paul Pogba Face doesnt show on my game. i have tried to add a different photo of him and that wont work either. any ideas?
Good to hear

You mean these

Do i replace the files that are already in there?
Hi, the Paul Pogba Face doesnt show on my game. i have tried to add a different photo of him and that wont work either. any ideas?

Do i replace the files that are already in there?

What do you mean?
Apologies if this isn't the right place for this, I have a quick question.

After installing the megapack (great work btw as always) I noticed that some of the default player pictures had been overwritten with older ones from the megapack, is there a way to only install or only use the pics for players that don't have one included with the base game?
Apologies if this isn't the right place for this, I have a quick question.

After installing the megapack (great work btw as always) I noticed that some of the default player pictures had been overwritten with older ones from the megapack, is there a way to only install or only use the pics for players that don't have one included with the base game?

I refer you to this post.

If there are particular players or teams which you think are much better in SI's default images than in the megapack, let me know and I'll have a look at them and add them if need be
I have downloaded the latest version of Cut Out Player Faces Megapack (12.01) and the image count on my computer is the same as the website suggest (237474). Only Paul Pogba's face is not coming up for some reasons. Does anyone have the same problem?
Attachments
I have downloaded the latest version of Cut Out Player Faces Megapack (12.01) and the image count on my computer is the same as the website suggest (237474). Only Paul Pogba's face is not coming up for some reasons. Does anyone have the same problem?

See this post to solve the issue
https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/get/502041
Is it only me or why is the Paul Pogba pic missing ?

Paul Pogba and Eduardo Camavinga (that i've noticed so far) are missing for me after the last update.

Should we replace the new config in the Pogba download with the one that's already in the megapack folder? I've also noticed a few other players (Jude Bellingham, Eduardo Camavinga) are also missing too. Safe to say those players will be replaced? I'm sure it's annoying having so many people asking about this, but thank you for the help and patience.
Should we replace the new config in the Pogba download with the one that's already in the megapack folder? I've also noticed a few other players (Jude Bellingham, Eduardo Camavinga) are also missing too. Safe to say those players will be replaced? I'm sure it's annoying having so many people asking about this, but thank you for the help and patience.

Yes, overwrite the config.

Not sure why you're saying that Bellingham and Camavinga are missing. Both players' UID's are in the config file. Do you have any sub-folders in your megapack folder perchance?

Paul Pogba and Eduardo Camavinga (that i've noticed so far) are missing for me after the last update.

The latter isn't missing, no.
Yes, overwrite the config.

Not sure why you're saying that Bellingham and Camavinga are missing. Both players' UID's are in the config file. Do you have any sub-folders in your megapack folder perchance?

Then I'm sure this issue is unique to me. Unfortunately, neither of those players faces have appeared since I downloaded the update. Is it possible for me to download their images individually? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
Then I'm sure this issue is unique to me. Unfortunately, neither of those players faces have appeared since I downloaded the update. Is it possible for me to download their images individually? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

I suspect you haven't downloaded the megapack in its entirety then. How many images do you have in your megapack folder? You can find a person's UID by looking him up in our online database. Check whether you have a file with that UID as its name in your megapack folder and in your config (which you can open with Notepad).
I suspect you haven't downloaded the megapack in its entirety then. How many images do you have in your megapack folder? You can find a person's UID by looking him up in our online database. Check whether you have a file with that UID as its name in your megapack folder and in your config (which you can open with Notepad).

I have 226,501 images in my megapack folder. I know that I didn't have the entirety of it downloaded, but these were players whose image I had until earlier today. Camavinga's UID number is appearing in the config but I don't see his actual picture in my megapack. Is there a way for me to individually download his image? I feel like I'm missing something very obvious. Thank you again.

«This comment has been edited»
I have 226,501 images in my megapack folder. I know that I didn't have the entirety of it downloaded, but these were players whose image I had until earlier today. Camavinga's UID number is appearing in the config but I don't see his actual picture in my megapack. Is there a way for me to individually download his image? I feel like I'm missing something very obvious. Thank you again.

It could be that Camavinga's pic was the default SI cut, which was overwritten by the config in the update pack (which assumes you have a cut-out in the megapack). That's why you'll probably need to download all the update packs from 11.0 because that's really the only way to avoid having pockets of missing images. I reckon you're missing at least 5 or 6 update packs tbh. I'd download the 12.0 torrent, then apply 12.01 and 12.02.

If you want to download individual cuts, use the search function I linked to above to find the person's profile and enter it. You can then save the cut into your megapack folder
Hi Guys help needed, ive just down loaded the full sortitoutsi face pack. The only folder in the actual folder is small icon faces any idea where the cut outs are?
Hi Guys help needed, ive just down loaded the full sortitoutsi face pack. The only folder in the actual folder is small icon faces any idea where the cut outs are?

How big is the file you've downloaded? Can I have a screenshot of its contents?
The full pack was loaded
How big is the file you've downloaded? Can I have a screenshot of its contents?
The full pack was loaded

I can see that you've put the iconfaces folder in, but that's not exactly what I asked. Do you still have the file you downloaded? Can you open it with Winrar and upload a screenshot of its contents? I.e. does it have a faces folder too in it?
Login to post a comment

Login Register