Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Swedie commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
9 minutes ago
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
14 minutes ago
Kriss commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
23 minutes ago
eversiano commented on: Spain - Segunda Division B Group 2 SS'2019/20 Relink! (14/10/19)
24 minutes ago
AdamRK added a career: (FM20) - Hometown Hero
39 minutes ago
knug3 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
39 minutes ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
40 minutes ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM20 Galway UTD
43 minutes ago
DeeJ commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0
55 minutes ago
Cizzu commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
57 minutes ago
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Earth Trip
1 hour ago
BrunoPereiraTavares commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: I Trapped Messi and Ronaldo At Non League Clubs [Part 2] Football Manager 2020 #FM20
1 hour ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
1 hour ago
BadJokesFM broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Goal with 9 seconds Erling haaland everton vs spurs
2 hours ago
derekfb commented on: Fixtures generator
2 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Kingstonian Diaries Ep 4 Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
3 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: I Created The WORST Footballer Ever On Football Manager 2020 And This Happened.... | FM20 Experiment
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FM20 Galway UTD
3 hours ago
VP. added a download: (WIP) England Down To Level 10 With FA Competitions
3 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
cebul added a download: Plymouth Argyle - Staff Teampack
3 hours ago
Erdin B commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
4 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
4 hours ago
tesla7 commented on: Can't turn off the social part in news
4 hours ago
Hansstr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Hansstr added a download: FC Fastav Zlin Teampack
Discussion
I can see that you've put the iconfaces folder in, but that's not exactly what I asked. Do you still have the file you downloaded? Can you open it with Winrar and upload a screenshot of its contents? I.e. does it have a faces folder too in it?

im reloaded the complete pack from the site.after deleted the previous download so ill keep you posted
im reloaded the complete pack from the site.after deleted the previous download so ill keep you posted

It may have been the case that you extracted the iconfaces only. The main pack is in the faces folder. When you finish the download copy it into the same location where the iconfaces folder is, and that should do the trick
There's a minor issue in the update we're hoping to fix soon. In the meantime, you can place the files from the attachment into your megapack folder and Pogba will appear once again.

Hi Mons, I did this and it's not working. I put the files in this path "C:\Users\Kongen\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces", both config and the png file asked to overwrite, I pressed yes. Booted up the game, reload skin. Still no Pogba picture
Make sure the skin cache button is unticked and reload your skin

Oh god, I unticked it, how the fuck has it been ticked again
Hello,

Does anyone know why all faces appear to be working apart from Paul Pogba? There may be others but can't see them.

Many thanks
Hello,

Does anyone know why all faces appear to be working apart from Paul Pogba? There may be others but can't see them.

Many thanks

Read this to solve this issue.
Hello guys,

Mac user here and it is not getting any easier for me. Anyway, here are screenshots of my folders and settings, any help is appreciated
Hello guys,

Mac user here and it is not getting any easier for me. Anyway, here are screenshots of my folders and settings, any help is appreciated

That's completely the wrong place to be putting your graphics. Move them to Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics.
That's completely the wrong place to be putting your graphics. Move them to Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics.

CHeers mate! I knew I shouldnt try to figure those things out late at night but oh well
also would like to see young Scottish cb Morrison at Bayern please
Pogba seems to be missing since I downloaded latest face pack update

«This comment has been edited»
also would like to see young Scottish cb Morrison at Bayern please
Pogba seems to be missing since I downloaded latest face pack update

Read this to solve the issue with Pogba's cutout
Request missing players to be added to the megapack here
I have downloaded the megapack a couple of times and both times it has saved as an internet explorer file and not a rar, any ideas whats going wrong?
I have downloaded the megapack a couple of times and both times it has saved as an internet explorer file and not a rar, any ideas whats going wrong?

How big are the files you've managed to download?
it says im downloading 13gbs then once its finished all I have is a internet explorer icon which does nothing
it says im downloading 13gbs then once its finished all I have is a internet explorer icon which does nothing

That doesn't really answer my question. How big are the files you've managed to download? I know the downloaded file is supposed to be 13GB+, and that the file you have is an IE icon, but how big is the file?

I suspect the download is stopping at some stage, and that the file is an incomplete download. If you download it using Chrome, you should be able to resume the download if that happens.

Sorry mate couldn't answer your question as I had deleted it and started again, will let you know when its finished.
Read this to solve the issue with Pogba's cutout
Request missing players to be added to the megapack here

done that Pogba showed up but then rest of facepack didn't work any ideas what else to do? thanks
done that Pogba showed up but then rest of facepack didn't work any ideas what else to do? thanks

You need to place the Pogba cut and the config file in the faces megapack folder, not a sub-folder.
Hi, I downloaded the megapack as one single download and I have put it in library > appsupport > si > fm20 > graphics > faces

there is a config file and I have the correct preferences, but nearly all of the faces are not showing in game. im on mac if this helps

appreciate any help! cheers
Hi, I downloaded the megapack as one single download and I have put it in library > appsupport > si > fm20 > graphics > faces

there is a config file and I have the correct preferences, but nearly all of the faces are not showing in game. im on mac if this helps

appreciate any help! cheers

Can I have a screenshot of the faces folder? How large was the file you've downloaded and how many images do you have in there?
All seem to be fine other than Paul Pogba, is he included?

edit: Fixed it, seems there is a couple of lines of code missing in the config. 85028014 Pogba and 85028015 (unsure)

I have downloaded the full pack (premium member) and i have the faces and iconpack located in the graphics>sortitoutsi folder. yet when i go to the game and reload the skin the player faces are not loaded. Pretty ennoying :/ regarding i payed premium just for this and its frustrating the hell out of me. -.- any help would be appreciated idk what I did wrong...
I have downloaded the full pack (premium member) and i have the faces and iconpack located in the graphics>sortitoutsi folder. yet when i go to the game and reload the skin the player faces are not loaded. Pretty ennoying :/ regarding i payed premium just for this and its frustrating the hell out of me. -.- any help would be appreciated idk what I did wrong...

Are you running a Mac? Can you upload a screenshot of the folder you've placed it in?

On windows...https://imgur.com/a/lBtzzsZ

edit: Fixed it, seems there is a couple of lines of code missing in the config. 85028014 Pogba and 85028015 (unsure)

hi so what did you do to fix this ? cheers
Since the release of the cutout megapack version 12.01, it seems that Pogba (85028014) doesn't have a face!
I've checked the config and it all looks correct: <record from="85028014" to="graphics/pictures/person/85028014/portrait"/>

Any ideas?

That looks fine. Graphics needs to possibly be renamed to graphics (all smaller case) but I doubt that's the issue. Can I see inside your faces folder as well?

Since the release of the cutout megapack version 12.01, it seems that Pogba (85028014) doesn't have a face!
I've checked the config and it all looks correct: <record from="85028014" to="graphics/pictures/person/85028014/portrait"/>

Any ideas?

I don't believe 85028015 is in the megapack. The issue is exclusively with Pogba's face as far as I can tell...

hi so what did you do to fix this ? cheers

Its sorted now. After reading some other comments in the thread I found that only half of the pictures were there in the faces pack (about 100,00) when there should be 237,000 or so... so I redownloaded and checked that it had the full amount this time, reloaded the game and the faces are there! putting this here in case anyone else stumbles across the same issue.
Its sorted now. After reading some other comments in the thread I found that only half of the pictures were there in the faces pack (about 100,00) when there should be 237,000 or so... so I redownloaded and checked that it had the full amount this time, reloaded the game and the faces are there! putting this here in case anyone else stumbles across the same issue.

That's what I was trying to see tbh. Does happen from time to time. Anyway, all's well that ends well, so enjoy your game
Login to post a comment

Login Register