Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
stakel84 commented on: Adding player faces for created players
4 minutes ago
stakel84 added a topic: Adding player faces for created players
13 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
13 minutes ago
HRiddick added a download: Blackburn Rovers Teampack
14 minutes ago
Rottenburg commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
17 minutes ago
gaetan0 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
30 minutes ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
30 minutes ago
AdamHanzi added a download: AC Sparta Prague - 50 photos Mixpack
31 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 9959 changes from 77 contributors.
1 hour ago
knug3 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 9910 changes from 76 contributors.
1 hour ago
schweigi commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
1 hour ago
wildhair_44 commented on: Dark Skin 2020 by MB94
2 hours ago
elcoopo17 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: Minuy's League Megapack
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Award Overhaul - 160 NEW
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Realistic Weather 2.0
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Derbies Overhaul 2.0 - 500 NEW
2 hours ago
Svartica commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Legendary Managers + Facepack
2 hours ago
Darkness89 commented on: FMBase FM20 Data & Transfers by Darkness
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Language Overhaul - Increase the Immersion
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 9682 changes from 76 contributors.
2 hours ago
VP. added a download: Smarter AI Managers
3 hours ago
VP. added a download: Pre Season Tournaments
3 hours ago
Ced83 commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 9640 changes from 76 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 9634 changes from 76 contributors.
3 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: Alternating backgrounds
Discussion
It looks like it may be an issue with your internet connection, I'm afraid. It's downloading at 5MB/sec here and we haven't had any other users mentioning this particular issue yet. Are other files you're trying to download suffering from the same issue? May be worth restarting your modem/router and see how it goes, or downloading it later. If that still doesn't solve it, you could try downloading the torrent file...

Not sure what's going on, honestly. My connection is just fine for other things but it just bogs down here. Odd.

Where would I find the torrent link? Thanks.
I have downloaded megapack 12 and 12.1 updates but when I go to the game Pogba does not have a pic. Does anybody else have the same problem?!
Not sure what's going on, honestly. My connection is just fine for other things but it just bogs down here. Odd.

Where would I find the torrent link? Thanks.

There's an explanation in the first post of this thread on how to get it
I have downloaded megapack 12 and 12.1 updates but when I go to the game Pogba does not have a pic. Does anybody else have the same problem?!

I have the same problem...

I have the same problem...

Read this to solve this issue.

Have redownloaded the megapack 12.01 (incase files were missing), and then applied your hotfix - Pogba is still missing...
Can't fathom why!?
I don't believe 85028015 is in the megapack. The issue is exclusively with Pogba's face as far as I can tell...

not sure what I have done by I now only have Pogba and no one else lol
@mons
Friend have problem on his MAC with graphics. First, when the BETA came out, we put some graphics adn everything work just fine.
On friday I downloaded for him Cut Out FP and non of faces is in the game. Also put just one KITS pack and also don't work.

I find your answer to Paddy_za and did all steps but still nothing.
Have redownloaded the megapack 12.01 (incase files were missing), and then applied your hotfix - Pogba is still missing...
Can't fathom why!?

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder?

not sure what I have done by I now only have Pogba and no one else lol

Most likely you've installed the Pogba fix in a separate folder. You should place it in the megapack folder, overwriting when prompting.
@mons
Friend have problem on his MAC with graphics. First, when the BETA came out, we put some graphics adn everything work just fine.
On friday I downloaded for him Cut Out FP and non of faces is in the game. Also put just one KITS pack and also don't work.

I find your answer to Paddy_za and did all steps but still nothing.

It's a completely different issue to Paddy_za's. The folder to install graphics on a Mac has changed from FM19. Read the first post to see the correct place to put them in

If that still doesn't work, send me a screenshot of the location they're in, so I can see if there's anything wrong there.
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder?

Does this help?

https://i.ibb.co/1qvXXwM/fm-facepack-folder.png

That looks fine. Could you upload the config file that you have? And also, are your preferences as per the screenshot in the opening post?
That looks fine. Could you upload the config file that you have? And also, are your preferences as per the screenshot in the opening post?

Checking and unchecking the caching option in preferences seemed to resolve the issue, as Pogba now has a face again!

Thanks for your help.
It's a completely different issue to Paddy_za's. The folder to install graphics on a Mac has changed from FM19. Read the first post to see the correct place to put them in

If that still doesn't work, send me a screenshot of the location they're in, so I can see if there's anything wrong there.

He manage somehow in mean time, maybe by changing Skin. That was last that I told him.
Thank you.
He manage somehow in mean time, maybe by changing Skin. That was last that I told him.
Thank you.

All's well that ends well
Although, now I have little problem. Brazilian logo appear only on main Club Info page and also I can't see small logos. Only Brazil .

https://i.imgur.com/1fQMqZp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vy9kEpu.jpg

«This comment has been edited»
Although, now I have little problem. Brazilian logo appear only on main Club Info page and also I can't see small logos. Only Brazil .

https://i.imgur.com/1fQMqZp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vy9kEpu.jpg

You seem not to have installed it properly. Best to ask where you downloaded the logopack from
when I download the folder for the cutouts im only getting a small amount of cut-outs any assistance
When I use the Cut Out Player faces - all in game faces disappear. The new faces are still there though.
What could this problem be?

All help is appreciated.

Best regards.
When I use the Cut Out Player faces - all in game faces disappear. The new faces are still there though.
What could this problem be?

All help is appreciated.

Best regards.

What do you mean by "all in game faces"? Can you give me an example?
What do you mean by "all in game faces"? Can you give me an example?

The default faces - that already are in the game. As soon as i put the cut out player faces folder in graphics, all of the default faces disappeared.

The default faces - that already are in the game. As soon as i put the cut out player faces folder in graphics, all of the default faces disappeared.

Read this for an explanation as to why this is happening and why it is intentional

I don't know the cause of your issue but a solution is to use the FM20 Resource Archiver (you can find it in your Steam Library under "Tools" in the Games dropdown) to extract the default faces from the game, and save them on your computer. They're all sorted by nation and team, with each team having their own config file, so if you just put the SI faces in a new folder in your existing megapack folder then all should be okay.
I don't know the cause of your issue but a solution is to use the FM20 Resource Archiver (you can find it in your Steam Library under "Tools" in the Games dropdown) to extract the default faces from the game, and save them on your computer. They're all sorted by nation and team, with each team having their own config file, so if you just put the SI faces in a new folder in your existing megapack folder then all should be okay.

Thanks. What's the name of the file I should extract?
Thanks. What's the name of the file I should extract?

Graphics/players/normal, I believe.
Graphics/players/normal, I believe.

I meant the file in FM20 Resource Archiver. For example sitoolkit.fmf?

Edit: found the file now. Thanks.

I put the extracted files in the megapack folder, but it didn't work. All default faces are blank. So I'm afraid it doesn't work.

I put the extracted files in the megapack folder, but it didn't work. All default faces are blank. So I'm afraid it doesn't work.

The only way to be sure they'd work is to rename the files you've extracted to UIDs instead of player names, then place them into the megapack folder, overwriting when prompted. When you see the work that takes, you'll see why we don't do it ourselves
hi!Geat job!i must to download all the files (4.00 until 12.00) or i can just download 9.00 10.00 11.00 12.00 versions? And can i after download these, to download and replace some pictures from other megapack?
hi!Geat job!i must to download all the files (4.00 until 12.00) or i can just download 9.00 10.00 11.00 12.00 versions? And can i after download these, to download and replace some pictures from other megapack?

If you download the 12.0 torrent plus the 12.01 update pack, you'll be fine.

If you want to use this pack in conjunction with other files, I suggest keeping the different styles in separate folders. As long as you ensure that there are no overlaps between folders and that the configs are up-to-date, then you can have them all working at the same time. I have 5 other styles of player pictures filling in the gaps where this pack doesn't reach, for instance

If you don't know how to edit your config files, then read this thread. I strongly recommend backing up your original config in case you mess up
Login to post a comment

Login Register