Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47846 changes from 192 contributors.
49 minutes ago
WhyHX commented on: A magical mystery tour - a journeyman save
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Spanish Division Mix Pack Mixpack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47844 changes from 192 contributors.
4 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
5 hours ago
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: ACTUALIZACIONES LIGA MX Mixpack
5 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
6 hours ago
meiras commented on: Meiras 4-4-2
6 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
6 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
Baja commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
6 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Ruยžomberok Staff Teampack
6 hours ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
kimkallstrom commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47776 changes from 192 contributors.
7 hours ago
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
7 hours ago
Doddo04 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
8 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Qvordrup added a download: Aalesunds FK Teampack
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
8 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.0 [26/05/2020]
Discussion
Did you guys really removed torrent option? I don't think anyone is going to download 15 part main file, waiting a minute for each before downloading.

Updates, i understand but main file should be 1 part.

I've moved your post to a thread in whose opening post you can find how to locate the torrent
I've done everything that was asked and instructed. I've clear cache, ticked and unticked boxes, and changed skins, but it still hasn't worked. Please help. Thanks in advance!

«This comment has been edited»
I've done everything that was asked and instructed. I've clear cache, ticked and unticked boxes, and changed skins, but it still hasn't worked. Please help. Thanks in advance!

Can I see what's inside the faces folder?
Can I see what's inside the faces folder?

This is what I have.

I thought I would be able to tell how files are in that folder, but I can't. Could you tell me? Also, do you have a file named config.xml in there?
I thought I would be able to tell how files are in that folder, but I can't. Could you tell me? Also, do you have a file named config.xml in there?

They're PNG, is that what you mean? And, I don't think I have a file names config.xml in there. That's strange though.

There is a file named config.xml in my 'iconfaces' file.

They're PNG, is that what you mean? And, I don't think I have a file names config.xml in there. That's strange though.

Windows has a small bar at the bottom listing how many files are in a folder. It's not the same on a Mac.

The reason I asked is that I thought you may not have downloaded the full megapack, which should contain 244,000+ images and a file named config.xml, which is the file which tells the game what image to assign to which player. As it's absent, the game cannot know which images to display...

Can you check how many images in total you have? My advice will depend on the answer
Windows has a small bar at the bottom listing how many files are in a folder. It's not the same on a Mac.

The reason I asked is that I thought you may not have downloaded the full megapack, which should contain 244,000+ images and a file named config.xml, which is the file which tells the game what image to assign to which player. As it's absent, the game cannot know which images to display...

Can you check how many images in total you have? My advice will depend on the answer

'Faces' has a total of 1.79 GB for 29,170 items and 'facesicon' has 338.6 MB for 244,265 items. They do not add up to a total of 14.91 GB. By the way, thank you so much Mons for helping me right now! Should I extract the downloaded file again? What is your advice?
'Faces' has a total of 1.79 GB for 29,170 items and 'facesicon' has 338.6 MB for 244,265 items. They do not add up to a total of 14.91 GB. By the way, thank you so much Mons for helping me right now! Should I extract the downloaded file again? What is your advice?

The iconfaces folder is fine, but the faces folder is lacking over 200,000 images. No wonder it isn't working

How large is the file you have downloaded? If it's 13.89GB, then extract it again. If it isn't, then you need to re-download it all.
The iconfaces folder is fine, but the faces folder is lacking over 200,000 images. No wonder it isn't working

How large is the file you have downloaded? If it's 13.89GB, then extract it again. If it isn't, then you need to re-download it all.

It is 14.91 GB. I'll extract it again, then update you!

It's worked! Thank you very much!
It's worked! Thank you very much!

Excellent news - enjoy!
Olá alguém tem estes arquivos upados para fazer download pelo utorrent? Pois nos dois sites que se encontra hospedados demora muito pra baixar. Cut Out Players Face Megapack
Olá alguém tem estes arquivos upados para fazer download pelo utorrent? Pois nos dois sites que se encontra hospedados demora muito pra baixar. Cut Out Players Face Megapack

This is an English language forum.

Look in the first post of this thread to see a guide on how to find the torrent for this pack
This is an English language forum.

Look in the first post of this thread to see a guide on how to find the torrent for this pack
Hello does anyone have these updated files to download by utorrent? For the two sites we find hosted take a long time to download. Cropped players face Megapack
Hello does anyone have these updated files to download by utorrent? For the two sites we find hosted take a long time to download. Cropped players face Megapack

Only the base pack is available via torrent. For the update packs, you can only download them via the mirrors.
Only the base pack is available via torrent. For the update packs, you can only download them via the mirrors.
ok,thanks

Hello all, I am really sorry for probably asking a noob question ๐Ÿค” but I have to!
Can anyone help me out with this, I'm playing with fm20 mobile (Android) and
really really want a full facepack for my fm.

Plz & thank you if you can help me out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‘

P.s
I don't use a mobile phone at the moment I'm saving for one. I use my Android TV box for
Playing my FM and the box has very limited space/storage available.
Hello all, I am really sorry for probably asking a noob question ๐Ÿค” but I have to!
Can anyone help me out with this, I'm playing with fm20 mobile (Android) and
really really want a full facepack for my fm.

Plz & thank you if you can help me out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‘

P.s
I don't use a mobile phone at the moment I'm saving for one. I use my Android TV box for
Playing my FM and the box has very limited space/storage available.

You need close to 14GB space to store the images in this megapack. If you don't have that much space available, I'm afraid it looks like you can't have the faces

hi I am trying to download the complete megapack but I cannot get the download to start
hi I am trying to download the complete megapack but I cannot get the download to start

What do you mean? Are you getting an error message or what?
What do you mean? Are you getting an error message or what?

no, nothing happens the download simply doesn't start
I've downloaded the torrent for the megapack but the main download link simply does nothing for me, either on Microsoft edge or Google Chrome
no, nothing happens the download simply doesn't start

It's working fine for me, so the issue is something at your end. Could be an issue with an extension blocking downloads? Try using Chrome in incognito mode and see if downloading works that way.
Morning,

Been trying to download the mega facepack the biggest download and when the download is completed i always get this message after:

C:\Users\plewi\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.05 (1).rar

Cannot reach this page

•Make sure the web address is correct
•Search for this site on Bing
•Refresh the page

More information More information

The connection to the website was reset.

Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE

Fix connection problems

I don't know what to do
Morning,

Been trying to download the mega facepack the biggest download and when the download is completed i always get this message after:

C:\Users\plewi\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.05 (1).rar

Cannot reach this page

•Make sure the web address is correct
•Search for this site on Bing
•Refresh the page

More information More information

The connection to the website was reset.

Error Code: INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE

Fix connection problems

I don't know what to do

When you download the file, save it to a non-temporary folder (such as your Downloads and/or Documents folder). Also, try using Google Chrome to downloading. The download has been known to occasionally interrupt half-way, which may be the cause of this issue as well, and Google Chrome allows resuming downloads
Hi there, i hope there isn't already a thread for this, I did have a quick look but I couldn't find anything..

MacBooks to the best of my admittedly very little knowledge cannot extract multiple files into one big file. I downloaded all 15 parts of the Megapack 12.0 and I now have 15 individual files. Okay, that sucks.. but i do have an old, slow and almost useless windows laptop. I put the files on there, unzip into one big file and... the damn thing is so slow after 9 hours it had copied 4% to my USB...

After some playing about I manage to zip the large file up, and I've put that onto my MacBook. Problem is, now no app i use will unzip this file.. for whatever reason. I've tried Winzip - nope. The Unarchiver gets all the way through the process... and then no files show up on my Mac. Nothing.

Has anyone who used a mac before ran into this type of problem? I have all 15 parts zipped into one file on my mac.. but nothing is working for me. If i can extract that, then i'll have the Megapack ready to use... i'm not tech savvy, and i'm almost certain the solution is staring me right in the face, but until then i thought i would ask on here.

Thanks for any help!
Hi there, i hope there isn't already a thread for this, I did have a quick look but I couldn't find anything..

MacBooks to the best of my admittedly very little knowledge cannot extract multiple files into one big file. I downloaded all 15 parts of the Megapack 12.0 and I now have 15 individual files. Okay, that sucks.. but i do have an old, slow and almost useless windows laptop. I put the files on there, unzip into one big file and... the damn thing is so slow after 9 hours it had copied 4% to my USB...

After some playing about I manage to zip the large file up, and I've put that onto my MacBook. Problem is, now no app i use will unzip this file.. for whatever reason. I've tried Winzip - nope. The Unarchiver gets all the way through the process... and then no files show up on my Mac. Nothing.

Has anyone who used a mac before ran into this type of problem? I have all 15 parts zipped into one file on my mac.. but nothing is working for me. If i can extract that, then i'll have the Megapack ready to use... i'm not tech savvy, and i'm almost certain the solution is staring me right in the face, but until then i thought i would ask on here.

Thanks for any help!

I'm not entirely sure what you did and what files you've ended up with. It would be best if we could have a screenshot of the file(s) you've downloaded and any ensuing output extracted from them
Hi there!

Does anyone have a simple instruction on how the folders are supposed to be alligned? Perhaps a picture? I've got logos from Footbe Logos 2019-20 also downloaded and they are working fine.

My current setup: My documents: Sports Interactive: Football Manager 2020: Graphics

In the graphics folder I have currently got two folders: Logos & Sortitoutsi

Thank you in advance for help.
Login to post a comment

Login Register