Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX added a download: [FM20] Global Challenge Cup & Superclásico de las Américas
9 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX added a download: [FM20] African (CAF) International Competitions
14 minutes ago
krissmed commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
17 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX added a download: [FM20] Asian (AFC) International Competitions
24 minutes ago
oliveiraruben commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
26 minutes ago
NabilSalimDX commented on: [FM20] Custom Start Date
32 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
32 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Associação Desportiva Confiança Teampack
32 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
38 minutes ago
hura76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31387 changes from 124 contributors.
40 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
41 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: FM20 Database Updated
47 minutes ago
55 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: [FM20] Custom Start Date
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31377 changes from 124 contributors.
1 hour ago
Paulo Tohy commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31374 changes from 124 contributors.
2 hours ago
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
RT7 added a download: RT Sweden Mixpack 2 Mixpack
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
cebul added a download: Santa Clara Teampack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31367 changes from 124 contributors.
3 hours ago
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
3 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Italy - Serie B 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (05/04/20)
3 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Italy - Serie A 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (05/04/20)
3 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Belgium - Proximus League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (04/04/20)
Discussion
Hi there!

Does anyone have a simple instruction on how the folders are supposed to be alligned? Perhaps a picture? I've got logos from Footbe Logos 2019-20 also downloaded and they are working fine.

My current setup: My documents: Sports Interactive: Football Manager 2020: Graphics

In the graphics folder I have currently got two folders: Logos & Sortitoutsi

Thank you in advance for help.

There's a screenshot in the opening post of how the installation folder should look like.

Can we have one of what your installation folder looks like? How many cutouts do you have in your faces folder?
This is what my 'graphics' folder looks like:
Picture 1

This is what my 'players' folder looks like:
Picture 2

This is what my 'sortitoutsi' folder looks like:
Picture 3

This is how many cutouts there are in my 'faces' folder:
Picture 4

In total the file size is 14.5 GB.

«This comment has been edited»
This is what my 'graphics' folder looks like:
Picture 1

This is what my 'players' folder looks like:
Picture 2

This is what my 'sortitoutsi' folder looks like:
Picture 3

This is how many cutouts there are in my 'faces' folder:
Picture 4

In total the file size is 14.5 GB.

Everything looks in order here: thup: Are your preferences like the ones in the opening post? Can I have a look at them too?
I finally figured it out.

After trying to tick both "Reload skin when confirming in Preferences" and "Use caching to decrease page loading times" several times, I finally thought that maybe I should do them one at a time. So I unticked both, confirmed, ticked "reload skin etc", confirm and then the caching decrease + confirm. Now everything's as it should. So if anyone's having the same issue as me, remember to tick off the settings one at a time.
Today I’ve downloaded the winter update, and have added the latest changes to the cut out face pack, but they now won’t show up when playing at my normal zoom rate of 170%? When I reduce the zoom in preferences the faces worked perfectly but when put back to 170% they just turn into the default black heads? I don’t know what’s gone wrong as they always worked perfectly before?
Today I’ve downloaded the winter update, and have added the latest changes to the cut out face pack, but they now won’t show up when playing at my normal zoom rate of 170%? When I reduce the zoom in preferences the faces worked perfectly but when put back to 170% they just turn into the default black heads? I don’t know what’s gone wrong as they always worked perfectly before?

It could well be an GUI issue caused by the new patch. If you try a different skin with the same zoom level, does the issue still occur? If yes, then it's definitely a GUI issue and should be reported to SI on the official forums so that they can tackle it. I doubt it's related to this megapack, though.
I've definitely extracted the face pack to the right place;
Sports interactive > Football Manager 2020 > graphics > sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.04 > sortitoutsi >

why when i reload the skin (ticking and unticking all the correct boxes) does it not update the faces in game?
I've definitely extracted the face pack to the right place;
Sports interactive > Football Manager 2020 > graphics > sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.04 > sortitoutsi >

why when i reload the skin (ticking and unticking all the correct boxes) does it not update the faces in game?

Can I have a screenshot of the location you've installed the pack in? How many images do you have in your faces folder? Do you have a file named config.xml in there?
Hello!

Today my steam updated FM 2020 and after that faces are gone. It has worked until today perfectly, same logic as you have described. I have tried pretty much everything to find out what's the problem but can't solve it by myself.

Boxes are checked correctly, faces have been in my computer since I don't even know when, have updated them time by time, tried to reset setting etc, but still, the same thing. I also have .xml file in my folder.

EDIT: Some faces are still showing but not many. So that's even weirder.

Any idea?

Cheers

Hello!

Today my steam updated FM 2020 and after that faces are gone. It has worked until today perfectly, same logic as you have described. I have tried pretty much everything to find out what's the problem but can't solve it by myself.

Boxes are checked correctly, faces have been in my computer since I don't even know when, have updated them time by time, tried to reset setting etc, but still, the same thing. I also have .xml file in my folder.

EDIT: Some faces are still showing but not many. So that's even weirder.

Any idea?

Cheers

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder, showing clearly the path they're in? Ideally also another screenshot if necessary which indicates how many files and folders are in the megapack folder.
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder, showing clearly the path they're in? Ideally also another screenshot if necessary which indicates how many files and folders are in the megapack folder.

Thanks for such a quick answer!

I have tried several things to get it work. Right now they are: C:\Users\Lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\players\faces

https://imgur.com/a/PUBe33v
https://imgur.com/a/XtEWFmT

Before it worked perfectly when they were just graphics/faces.

Folder size is 13GB, around 419 620 files.

Cheers

Thanks for such a quick answer!

I have tried several things to get it work. Right now they are: C:\Users\Lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\players\faces

https://imgur.com/a/PUBe33v
https://imgur.com/a/XtEWFmT

Before it worked perfectly when they were just graphics/faces.

Folder size is 13GB, around 419 620 files.

Cheers

Folder size and location looks fine but I'm not sure about the amount of files. There are around 247,000 cuts in the megapack, so you look to have almost twice as much.

Can I see a screenshot of the properties of the faces folder? Are there any sub-folders in there?
Folder size and location looks fine but I'm not sure about the amount of files. There are around 247,000 cuts in the megapack, so you look to have almost twice as much.

Can I see a screenshot of the properties of the faces folder? Are there any sub-folders in there?

Sorry, I looked wrong folder. I have around 209k faces in there.

https://imgur.com/a/SnWYvW5
Sorry, I looked wrong folder. I have around 209k faces in there.

https://imgur.com/a/SnWYvW5

You seem to have an older version of the megapack on your PC, possibly 11.0 going by the amount of files. Try downloading the 12.0 base megapack via torrent (and also the 12.01 - 12.05 update packs individually) to have a larger selection of player faces. Though it isn't the reason why faces don't display, updating the config file may help.

Can you give me screenshots of how the faces look in-game? Especially of a face which was displaying before but isn't now. Try changing the skins to see if the issue resolves itself this way.

What do your in-game preferences look like, particularly the "use caching..." tickbox?
You seem to have an older version of the megapack on your PC, possibly 11.0 going by the amount of files. Try downloading the 12.0 base megapack via torrent (and also the 12.01 - 12.05 update packs individually) to have a larger selection of player faces. Though it isn't the reason why faces don't display, updating the config file may help.

Can you give me screenshots of how the faces look in-game? Especially of a face which was displaying before but isn't now. Try changing the skins to see if the issue resolves itself this way.

What do your in-game preferences look like, particularly the "use caching..." tickbox?

It's older, obviously through like I said, I have updated it since then.

I have tried to change skins, tickboxes, everything. Just some players have faces, some don't.

https://imgur.com/a/5zClDnI
https://imgur.com/a/DvcPoIq

It's just like that. I just don't like the idea I need to download the same things 11GB all over again. Otherwise, even if I do that, it's just too weird that it just "stopped working", when literally nothing was changed.

It's older, obviously through like I said, I have updated it since then.

I have tried to change skins, tickboxes, everything. Just some players have faces, some don't.

https://imgur.com/a/5zClDnI
https://imgur.com/a/DvcPoIq

It's just like that. I just don't like the idea I need to download the same things 11GB all over again. Otherwise, even if I do that, it's just too weird that it just "stopped working", when literally nothing was changed.

Interestingly that face isn't Gravenbech's cut-out in this pack (and it never has been in the megapack) but I believe it's SI's default cut-out for him. I suspect this means that none of this pack's cut-outs are working.

So, can I have a screenshot of your in-game preferences? Also, could you upload the config file in your faces folder?
Interestingly that face isn't Gravenbech's cut-out in this pack (and it never has been in the megapack) but I believe it's SI's default cut-out for him. I suspect this means that none of this pack's cut-outs are working.

So, can I have a screenshot of your in-game preferences? Also, could you upload the config file in your faces folder?

Update - I downloaded a new version of megapack and it started working. So I think .xml was corrupted? Or something like that.

Thank you for your time.
Update - I downloaded a new version of megapack and it started working. So I think .xml was corrupted? Or something like that.

Thank you for your time.

As long as it's working now, that's all that matters. Enjoy
Hi, just downloaded the update packs but they don't seem to load in the game. Any suggestions?
Hi, just downloaded the update packs but they don't seem to load in the game. Any suggestions?

It'll probably be something you didn't quite do correctly.

Have you changed the preferences as per the opening post? Can I have a screenshot of the location you've placed them in?
It'll probably be something you didn't quite do correctly.

Have you changed the preferences as per the opening post? Can I have a screenshot of the location you've placed them in?

Pretty sure done everything as per opening post.

Document saved in: C:\Users\jrsul\OneDrive\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces
Pretty sure done everything as per opening post.

Document saved in: C:\Users\jrsul\OneDrive\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces

Not exactly, it shouldn't go in your OneDrive folder as it causes loads of issues.
Not exactly, it shouldn't go in your OneDrive folder as it causes loads of issues.

Oh OK, whats the best way to rectify this?
Oh OK, whats the best way to rectify this?

Put it in your Documents folder directly
Can anyone help me, I have downloaded the megapack and all the changes available up to 12.06 the young players this years pictures are still blacked out Jude Bellingham, Eduardo Camavinga, Harvey Elliott and Ronaldo Came for example

Currently doing a Benfica build from the academy and break the European curse and alot of the kids in my youth teams are black and It is really hurting the immersion for me especailly since some of the youtubers who use cut out (Loki Doki, Workthespace Doctor Benjy who I watch seem to have Camavinga and others faces)
Attachments
bbbbbbbbb
Camavinga after loaded in most recent changes and clearing cache
Attachments
bbbbbbbbb
@Callum Grundon, I've merged your posts in here

Looks to me like you didn't install the megapack correctly. Have a look at the opening post of this thread (particularly the changing the preferences part) to see if there's anything you need to fix.

If all looks fine at your end but it's still not working, can I have a screenshot of the path your megapack files are in, ideally showing inside your megapack folder? Also, one of the properties of your faces folder if at all possible?

@Callum Grundon, I've merged your posts in here

Looks to me like you didn't install the megapack correctly. Have a look at the opening post of this thread (particularly the changing the preferences part) to see if there's anything you need to fix.

If all looks fine at your end but it's still not working, can I have a screenshot of the path your megapack files are in, ideally showing inside your megapack folder? Also, one of the properties of your faces folder if at all possible?

Thank you first time post still don't really know what I am doing haha slow learner
Attachments
bbbbbbbbb
Thank you first time post still don't really know what I am doing haha slow learner

No worries, that's why we have this thread

First of all, your faces and your iconfaces folder should be in separate sub-folders (as per the screenshots in the opening post) not with the latter inside the former. Secondly, you seem to have around 10,000 cuts missing for some reason. Not sure which version(s) of the megapack you've downloaded for that to happen tbh.

Thirdly, do you have a file titled config.xml within the faces folder?
I'm sorry to ask this because it may be a common question and the answer must be somewhere, but is the Faces Megapack compatible with all sorts of skins, like the SSD goldskin for example ? Thanks by advance for your answer and your great work !
Login to post a comment

Login Register