Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
29 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
30 minutes ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
33 minutes ago
map788 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
34 minutes ago
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
39 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
1 hour ago
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
1 hour ago
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
DazS8 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
3 hours ago
v7ville commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Europa League - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
3 hours ago
mons commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52300 changes from 202 contributors.
4 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Hi there!
For months I had the player faces and suddenly all the images are in-game away .. In the folder are still all there...

need help guys......
Hi there!
For months I had the player faces and suddenly all the images are in-game away .. In the folder are still all there...

need help guys......

Did you add any graphics at all prior to the faces not appearing?
Did you add any graphics at all prior to the faces not appearing?
No i added no new graphics..
No i added no new graphics..

Can you upload a screenshot of your faces folder then please? Showing clearly the folder path and amount of files in it please. Do you have a folder titled config.xml in your faces folder?

Also if possible a screenshot of how a player looks like in-game, a player which you would normally expect to have a cut-out.
Hi there!

need help guys......
I have the same issue
I have the same issue

I asked him for some screenshots. Same goes for you
Hi I really need help working out how to extract once its downloaded. I don't get the options on the video.
Attachments
I wouldn't describe myself as that great with computers and this has proven more awkward than I expected. Should it download as an internet explorer thing, or is RAR something else?
Hi I really need help working out how to extract once its downloaded. I don't get the options on the video.

You're almost there, not much far to go.

Remove the file you've downloaded from the graphics folder and put it in the Downloads folder for now.

Download WinRar and install it.

Go to Downloads and open the file you downloaded with Winrar. There will be a faces and iconfaces folder - put them in the faces folder you've already created within Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2020 / graphics.

This will take a fair while. Once it's done, load FM20 and make sure the preferences are as indicated in the opening post.

That should be it.
That has worked. Thanks for that.
Hello there, today i purchased Premium to download this fast.

now i have downloaded the file, but when i want to open it with winrar it asks for an password. where can i find this password, as i am an premium member?
Hello there, today i purchased Premium to download this fast.

now i have downloaded the file, but when i want to open it with winrar it asks for an password. where can i find this password, as i am an premium member?

Are you sure that you've downloaded the correct file? How big is it in terms of filesize? This file is not password protected, never has been and never will be as long as I'm involved with the project, so I suspect that either the file didn't fully download or that something happened during the download.
Hi, sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before but I'm having problem with 12.07. I have downloaded every update without problem, until now. I extracted as usual in the graphics folder, went to preferences and hit reload. Went back to my saved game and almost all pics where gone. So I removed 12.07 and reloaded and they where back.

What did I do wrong? I'm on Mac.

Btw, you guys are the best! In these troubled times FM is such a great escape and these packs add so much to the game.
Hi, sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before but I'm having problem with 12.07. I have downloaded every update without problem, until now. I extracted as usual in the graphics folder, went to preferences and hit reload. Went back to my saved game and almost all pics where gone. So I removed 12.07 and reloaded and they where back.

What did I do wrong? I'm on Mac.

Btw, you guys are the best! In these troubled times FM is such a great escape and these packs add so much to the game.

Looks like you may installed 12.07 in a separate folder. You should have one folder and one folder only for faces, same for iconfaces and no sub-folders.
Looks like you may installed 12.07 in a separate folder. You should have one folder and one folder only for faces, same for iconfaces and no sub-folders.

Oh, so you mean I should place all the Sortitoutsi 1,2,3 updates etc should go in the original Sortitoutsi- folder? In that case I might have not been getting none of the updates...? But this is the first time they all disappeared though.

If that's the case, can I just put the sub folders in the original one and hit reload? Or do I have to download them again and open them up in there?
Oh, so you mean I should place all the Sortitoutsi 1,2,3 updates etc should go in the original Sortitoutsi- folder? In that case I might have not been getting none of the updates...? But this is the first time they all disappeared though.

If that's the case, can I just put the sub folders in the original one and hit reload? Or do I have to download them again and open them up in there?

You've confused the hell out of me with that explanation

I can't be much more clear than this: you should have one folder and one folder only for faces, no sub-folders for each update pack. Same for iconfaces.

How you achieve that is up to you
You've confused the hell out of me with that explanation

I can't be much more clear than this: you should have one folder and one folder only for faces, no sub-folders for each update pack. Same for iconfaces.

How you achieve that is up to you

Haha, sorry.

If you've installed all the update packs correctly, you should have over a quarter of a million cut-outs in your faces folder
no me aparece cara del presidente del leicester

«This comment has been edited»
no me aparece cara del presidente del leicester

This is an English-language forum please.

Have you downloaded all the update packs? How many images do you have in your faces folder? You should have over 250,000 in there.
Hi All

I am a premium member and downloaded the complete pack (12.07) - 15gb.

After loading up the game, i noticed that some key players are missing like Hazard, marcelo, Daniel james etc

Have i done something wrong? do i need to download another file to get all in one?

I noticed that the file has only 160k items which may indicate pictures are missing.

Thank you all for your efforts with FM

BRA2IL
Hi All

I am a premium member and downloaded the complete pack (12.07) - 15gb.

After loading up the game, i noticed that some key players are missing like Hazard, marcelo, Daniel james etc

Have i done something wrong? do i need to download another file to get all in one?

I noticed that the file has only 160k items which may indicate pictures are missing.

Thank you all for your efforts with FM

Hiya there. Those players are definitely in the megapack and if you have downloaded the full megapack file, then that is all you should have needed.

What program did you use to extract the downloaded file? It looks like it may not have extracted the full amount of images.

Can you check inside the downloaded file how many images are in the faces folder and compare it to the amount in the faces folder within your user data folder (i.e. Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2020 \ graphics. The amount in both cases should be just over 250,000.
Hiya there. Those players are definitely in the megapack and if you have downloaded the full megapack file, then that is all you should have needed.

What program did you use to extract the downloaded file? It looks like it may not have extracted the full amount of images.

Can you check inside the downloaded file how many images are in the faces folder and compare it to the amount in the faces folder within your user data folder (i.e. Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2020 \ graphics. The amount in both cases should be just over 250,000.

Hi, I will have to redownload the complete pack as i deleted the zip file.

Im Using Win rar. I suspected the extract failed me.

Thanks for the instructions to check.
BRA2IL
Hi, I will have to redownload the complete pack as i deleted the zip file.

Im Using Win rar. I suspected the extract failed me.

Thanks for the instructions to check.

As it's such a large file, it's not unheard of for extraction to stop at some point. I'd leave it to extract overnight to ensure everything is extracted without any issues.
Yep, im amazed at how many files are in this pack!

BRA2IL
I downloaded the premium megapack torrent last night, followed all the steps, and it's showing all the faces except that of french players and staff. I've looked in the image file and the french players images are there, they just aren't generating for some reason.

Previously, ~40% of the faces were showing up, but that 40% included some players who are now not appearing. Now it's everyone but the french

I have a feeling I may have accidentally deleted the config. file that came with the images, so is there any way I can re-download just that file? Or is there anything else anyone can recommend?

I can post pictures of my directories etc. if it helps

EDIT: To be clear, the correct number of files are in the folders, they just aren't generating ingame for some reason.

«This comment has been edited»
I downloaded the premium megapack torrent last night, followed all the steps, and it's showing all the faces except that of french players and staff. I've looked in the image file and the french players images are there, they just aren't generating for some reason.

Previously, ~40% of the faces were showing up, but that 40% included some players who are now not appearing. Now it's everyone but the french

I have a feeling I may have accidentally deleted the config. file that came with the images, so is there any way I can re-download just that file? Or is there anything else anyone can recommend?

I can post pictures of my directories etc. if it helps

EDIT: To be clear, the correct number of files are in the folders, they just aren't generating ingame for some reason.

For licensing issues, French player faces are not displayed when you go to their profile from the national team page. If you view them from their club page, they would display correctly.

To solve it, you need to download and apply this fix.
For licensing issues, French player faces are not displayed when you go to their profile from the national team page. If you view them from their club page, they would display correctly.

To solve it, you need to download and apply this fix.

Thanks! Will it work for FM19?
Thanks! Will it work for FM19?

Use the FM19 version of the same file
Login to post a comment

Login Register