Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
[email protected] commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52275 changes from 202 contributors.
4 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
4 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52239 changes from 202 contributors.
4 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Hebburn Town FC Teampack
5 hours ago
Botchy commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v2 Update
5 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
lorek007 added a download: RC Abidjan Teampack
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
6 hours ago
Gregg Leon commented on: Some faces not loading
6 hours ago
Gregg Leon added a topic: Some faces not loading
7 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
7 hours ago
JBDee1690 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
7 hours ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
8 hours ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
8 hours ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
8 hours ago
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
8 hours ago
Changi007 added a download: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52206 changes from 201 contributors.
8 hours ago
lorek007 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
lorek007 added a download: Zanaco Missing Mixpack
8 hours ago
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
Discussion
The download of Cut Out Player Faces is slow and giving an error after a few minutes of download.

«This comment has been edited»
Sou eu
The download of Cut Out Player Faces is slow and giving an error after a few minutes of download.

I have a really poor internet connection, and I'm managing 3MB/s, which I don't think is too bad. Looks like the issue is at your end. Are you downloading something else in the background?

As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
I downloaded the megapack, extracted it with unarchiver and nothing happened, no folder was created
I downloaded the megapack, extracted it with unarchiver and nothing happened, no folder was created

Where did you extract it to? Are you sure the full megapack downloaded?
the full megapack was downloaded, I don't know where the folder is with all the images
I'm on Mac, when extracting the pack, it got to the end then nothing happened

the full megapack was downloaded, I don't know where the folder is with all the images
I'm on Mac, when extracting the pack, it got to the end then nothing happened

Well, then you really should have checked where you were extracting the files in the first place before actually doing so Have another look and see where they go. Screenshot it if need be
I did the extraction of the megapack in the faces folder within graphics but it didn't show up
I did the extraction of the megapack in the faces folder within graphics but it didn't show up

Are you aware the installation folder for Macs had changed? Have a look at the opening post to see the correct place.

Can you try again and take a screenshot beforehand within the unarchiver of the location you're extracting the files to?
I now have no storage to extract the mega pack again
I now have no storage to extract the mega pack again

You seem to have a multitude of sub-folders in the faces folder unnecessarily, which is certainly taking up a lot of space unnecessarily and which I can have no idea what they contain and how they got there.

This is how they look like on a PC, and what the faces folder should look like on your system:

https://i.imgur.com/85lGeDc.png

Move the 16 GB zip file to somewhere outside of that location, delete everything else in the faces folder and try to extract it again.

Also, I can't tell from your screenshot as I don't use a Mac, but from FM20 onwards, there's been a substantial change to how Mac FM documents are stored. Previously the files would automatically go in the Documents folder here:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Documents/Sports Interactive

Now the files will instead appear in the following location:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive

By default this folder is hidden, so to access you need to do as follows:

Open Finder
Click ‘Go’ from the menubar
Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘Football Manager 2020’
I have done everything you said however, I can't extract the pack again as I have no storage. All the GB I had went on the first extract.
I have done everything you said however, I can't extract the pack again as I have no storage. All the GB I had went on the first extract.

Empty the Recycle Bin or remove some files you don't need any longer to make some space then.
Hi,

I downloaded all the files and did everything as suggested.

https://i.imgur.com/Lzks2tk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NqNIL92.jpg

But a lot of top class players like, CR7, Messi or Griezmann don't seem to have images.

I cleared the cache and loaded the skin again afterwards. In total I have 75 728 files inside the sortitoutsi folder.

Any advise?

Hi,

I downloaded all the files and did everything as suggested.

https://i.imgur.com/Lzks2tk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NqNIL92.jpg

But a lot of top class players like, CR7, Messi or Griezmann don't seem to have images.

I cleared the cache and loaded the skin again afterwards. In total I have 75 728 files inside the sortitoutsi folder.

Any advise?

You don't have the full megapack, I'm afraid. You should have over 500,000 files in the sortitoutsi folder, half in the faces folder and the other half in the iconfaces folder.

Which file(s) did you download and what was the filesize?
Why when Im downloading the cut out mega face pack the download is failing saying th file is in wrong format or corrupt?

Any help would be appriciated.
Why when Im downloading the cut out mega face pack the download is failing saying th file is in wrong format or corrupt?

Any help would be appriciated.

As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
You don't have the full megapack, I'm afraid. You should have over 500,000 files in the sortitoutsi folder, half in the faces folder and the other half in the iconfaces folder.

Which file(s) did you download and what was the filesize?

This is what I've downloaded.

https://i.imgur.com/HHnEZSi.jpg

This is what I've downloaded.

https://i.imgur.com/HHnEZSi.jpg

You've downloaded the update packs only then. You need to download the base megapack, i.e. the 12.0 torrent., then install all the update packs in order

Same happened to me

Read the feedback I gave him and see if that works. Failing that, can I have the same screenshots I asked him?
My internet is 200MB / s. I downloaded other things from this site without any problem on the same day. I tried to download again today and the download speed remains low then it shows an error.

I forgot to mention it, but I'm downloading the full package.

Sou eu
257/5000
My internet is 200MB / s. I downloaded other things from this site without any problem on the same day. I tried to download again today and the download speed remains low then it shows an error.

I forgot to mention it, but I'm downloading the full package.

I really don't know what to say. It's working fine here so the issue must be somehow at your end. What error message is displayed? Have you tried using Google Chrome to download it?
I really don't know what to say. It's working fine here so the issue must be somehow at your end. What error message is displayed? Have you tried using Google Chrome to download it?

Yes, I use google chrome. The message is: Failure - Network error.
I already disabled antivirus and firewall and it didn't work.

I don't know if the information is useful, but I live in Brazil and I don't appreciate the option to choose a mirror before downloading it.
Sou eu
Yes, I use google chrome. The message is: Failure - Network error.
I already disabled antivirus and firewall and it didn't work.

I don't know if the information is useful, but I live in Brazil and I don't appreciate the option to choose a mirror before downloading it.

If you click resume in Chrome after the download stops, does it then do so?
If you click resume in Chrome after the download stops, does it then do so?

No, it downloads a shortcut to the file download page on sortitoutsi.
Sou eu
No, it downloads a shortcut to the file download page on sortitoutsi.

Can I have a screenshot of the file when it's interrupted and of what you're clicking to go here please?
Can I have a screenshot of the file when it's interrupted and of what you're clicking to go here please?

I managed to download it through the torrent file.

The error message is really simple, no more than what I put.

When I click on the error message a text appears with the possible problems, but I have tried everything based on the message.

I accessed the page https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces by clicking on the Download the complete package button before downloading the torrent.

Thanks for listening!

Sou eu
I managed to download it through the torrent file.

The error message is really simple, no more than what I put.

When I click on the error message a text appears with the possible problems, but I have tried everything based on the message.

I accessed the page https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces by clicking the Download Full Pack button.

Thanks for listening!

I'd still have liked to see what error message was displayed as I'm sure you could have got it to resume

Good to see you've downloaded it. Remember that the torrent is the base pack and that to be up-to-date, you'd have to download the 8 subsequent update packs and install them sequentially.
I'd still have liked to see what error message was displayed as I'm sure you could have got it to resume

Good to see you've downloaded it. Remember that the torrent is the base pack and that to be up-to-date, you'd have to download the 8 subsequent update packs and install them sequentially.

It is the only message I see.
Attachments

Sou eu

In the Microsoft download manager program, the error described in the attached file appears.
Attachments

Sou eu
Login to post a comment

Login Register