Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
Briightmoree99 commented on: The Gretna Boys
19 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49018 changes from 194 contributors.
40 minutes ago
Stu Needham commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
41 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49003 changes from 194 contributors.
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Manchester United Staff Mixpack Mixpack
1 hour ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
lionardo009 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
1 hour ago
Alex254001 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
2 hours ago
lionardo009 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Frome16732 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Ttggfr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
geordie1981 added a download: Eastern Suburbs FC Teampack
3 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
4 hours ago
WhyHX commented on: A magical mystery tour - a journeyman save
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
6 hours ago
Alper Kaplan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
6 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: Media Logos
Discussion
It is the only message I see.

The screenshot in your other post seems to indicate that the download is being interrupted (I don't speak Portuguese sorry so I may be completely wrong)

When you're downloading it, can you click the arrow and resume the download using this method?
https://i.imgur.com/XVTUZpD.png
The screenshot in your other post seems to indicate that the download is being interrupted (I don't speak Portuguese sorry so I may be completely wrong)

When you're downloading it, can you click the arrow and resume the download using this method?

That's right.

By clicking on this button in your print, a cut-out-player-faces.html file is created.
Sou eu
That's right.

By clicking on this button in your print, a cut-out-player-faces.html file is created.

That's strange, for me the download continues normally. Do you have Winrar installed? Can you try with Winrar associated to compressed files?
That's strange, for me the download continues normally. Do you have Winrar installed? Can you try with Winrar associated to compressed files?

No, I have installed it is 7-Zip. The html file is very different in size than it should be if it were the right file, 363 KB.
Sou eu
No, I have installed it is 7-Zip. The html file is very different in size than it should be if it were the right file, 363 KB.

I don't know what to tell you. It looks like the issue is at your end somehow, but I can't seem to understand what it is. Are you using a download manager? Can you try downloading it in incognito mode to see if the issue persists?
I don't know what to tell you. It looks like the issue is at your end somehow, but I can't seem to understand what it is. Are you using a download manager? Can you try downloading it in incognito mode to see if the issue persists?

I tested the anonymous tab in the chrome browser, but it didn't work. I tried to use VPN for a server in the USA to download it through chrome, but it also didn't work.

Never mind, downloading the torrent file worked.
Sou eu
I downloaded the megapack and all the changes. Applied in order. Pictures are shown in the game but i have an odd problem. I came across in Dutch players for now but there may be others.
When I look in the Netherlands National Team Profile Page there are no pictures of Van Dijk, D.Blind and the Manager. Than I go to Liverpool to check the players Van Dijk photo is shown in there.
I go back to National Team and it is now shown in there too. After wandering around other teams i check Netherlands again and pictures are gone again.

Do you have any idea where it is related to? I mean the picture is there but not shown sometimes.
I downloaded the megapack and all the changes. Applied in order. Pictures are shown in the game but i have an odd problem. I came across in Dutch players for now but there may be others.
When I look in the Netherlands National Team Profile Page there are no pictures of Van Dijk, D.Blind and the Manager. Than I go to Liverpool to check the players Van Dijk photo is shown in there.
I go back to National Team and it is now shown in there too. After wandering around other teams i check Netherlands again and pictures are gone again.

Do you have any idea where it is related to? I mean the picture is there but not shown sometimes.

Due to licensing restrictions, player faces are not displayed when viewed through the national team pages for some Dutch players and all French players. The issue is fixed with this file.
Due to licensing restrictions, player faces are not displayed when viewed through the national team pages for some Dutch players and all French players. The issue is fixed with this file.

I have the database files in place. I only don't have the editor files because of Gamepass. Maybe their absence is causing trouble then.
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
I have the database files in place. I only don't have the editor files because of Gamepass. Maybe their absence is causing trouble then.

a) That's not how the lnc folder should look. Have a look at the screenshot of that folder in the main post of the other thread to see what I mean; the all, greek and temporary should be removed
b) There's also another file related to this issue in the edt/permanent folder, which again needs to look the same as in the screenshot in the other thread.

Gamepass users may have some issues getting that fix to work fully and as intended, but that's not got anything to do with the cut-out faces megapack...
Moved this to here.

As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Sadly it keeps getting a Network Error and won't resume. This is infuriating. Madness that there aren't 2 or 3 smaller files to avoid this situation.
Sadly it keeps getting a Network Error and won't resume. This is infuriating. Madness that there aren't 2 or 3 smaller files to avoid this situation.

Does this not work at all then?

Does this not work at all then?

No, I got about 6gb through, paused the download, went to resume and it immediately gave me a network error failed message and wouldn't resume from that point.
No, I got about 6gb through, paused the download, went to resume and it immediately gave me a network error failed message and wouldn't resume from that point.

I suggest trying again with a download manager
I suggest trying again with a download manager

It's just not meant to be it looks like. Tried a download manager, let it run for a while, hit pause, then resume, and failed again.

https://i.imgur.com/XbkeK1A.png

Ok, I think the problem is the download link you're given when you click Download Pack expires after a certain amount of time. That's why the download fails when you pause, because the original download link isn't valid anymore.

I think i've found a download manager that lets you find the new link if you have to pause after the link has expired (basically go back and click "Download Pack" again) and it picks up where the first one left off. Will report back if/when it's successful.
Hello,

I have recently download the full 15.2GB cut out player faces megapack. When I attempt to extract the file with either Winrar or 7-Zip, the estimated extraction time is greater than 12 hours. Is this usual for the extraction speed? I appreciate the file is large but wasn't expecting it to take quite that long!

Cheers for any help!
Hello,

I have recently download the full 15.2GB cut out player faces megapack. When I attempt to extract the file with either Winrar or 7-Zip, the estimated extraction time is greater than 12 hours. Is this usual for the extraction speed? I appreciate the file is large but wasn't expecting it to take quite that long!

Cheers for any help!

Never mind, I've messed around with my CPU settings and got it down significantly. Cheers.
Hello,

Cheers for any help!

It's supposed to take a while, but definitely not that long. Try closing any other applications running on your system. Whether your hard disk is an SSD also makes a difference, I'm led to understand.
It's supposed to take a while, but definitely not that long. Try closing any other applications running on your system. Whether your hard disk is an SSD also makes a difference, I'm led to understand.

Cheers mate - I've got it down to 1 hour now, so we're all good!
Normally download latest updates day/two after they are released

I've noticed faces for Jude Bellingham (Birmingham) & Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennes) are no longer showing. I know these faces should be licensed for the game but any idea why they my updated mega packs have removed them?
Normally download latest updates day/two after they are released

I've noticed faces for Jude Bellingham (Birmingham) & Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennes) are no longer showing. I know these faces should be licensed for the game but any idea why they my updated mega packs have removed them?

Both of them have images in the megapack and both are in the 12.09 config, so it looks like you may either not have the full megapack or you have installed it incorrectly.

How many images do you have in your megapack folder and can I have a screenshot of it?
You've downloaded the update packs only then. You need to download the base megapack, i.e. the 12.0 torrent., then install all the update packs in order

Hi,

thanks, I corrected it.

Have a nice day
Hi guys,
can i get a list of 3 people who are in each download of the part-to-part cutout facepacks so i know that they are working as i go along them please
cheers

Hi guys,
can i get a list of 3 people who are in each download of the part-to-part cutout facepacks so i know that they are working as i go along them please
cheers

The split packs are generated automatically so short of downloading them, no one will be able to assist.

It may be quicker if you download the main pack via torrent, then only download the update packs separately...
downloaded the latest updates for facepacks playing as Liverpool and man u players are the only team without the facepacks, only has ole gunnar? also is Harvey Elliot not included with the update changes?
downloaded the latest updates for facepacks playing as Liverpool and man u players are the only team without the facepacks, only has ole gunnar? also is Harvey Elliot not included with the update changes?

I've no idea how you've managed to do that. Both Liverpool and Man Utd have faces for their whole squad in the megapack, and only a handful of minor staff members don't, for both teams. I suspect you've either downloaded an update pack instead of the full megapack, or you've not installed it correctly.

How many images do you have in your megapack faces folder? You should have well over 250,000 if you're up-to-date with the latest packs.

Screenshots of your faces folder would help
Hi,

I am close to completing the full pack download which is the 15gb one. Do i then need to download any of the updates?

Regards
Hi,

I am close to completing the full pack download which is the 15gb one. Do i then need to download any of the updates?

Regards

If it's the full megapack, 15.22GB in size and with over 257,000 images in the faces folder, then you are sorted and don't need to download anything else
If it's the full megapack, 15.22GB in size and with over 257,000 images in the faces folder, then you are sorted and don't need to download anything else

Thank-you
Login to post a comment

Login Register