Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
26 minutes ago
R Charlston commented on: Extra Files
36 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114952 changes from 407 contributors.
1 hour ago
Juancr7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Ttggfr added a download: Aruba Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
2 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114851 changes from 407 contributors.
4 hours ago
dw420 commented on: Any way to turn off licensed kits?
4 hours ago
dw420 commented on: Display of Kits in Tactics
4 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
4 hours ago
dw420 commented on: Basic 3D kits Texture pack by DW420
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114836 changes from 406 contributors.
5 hours ago
TiagoSeattle commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114822 changes from 406 contributors.
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
8 hours ago
mysterio commented on: SS Template Thread
8 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 21 Mixpack
9 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
9 hours ago
Sheriff Skacel commented on: Spanish B Team Players Not Playing
10 hours ago
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
10 hours ago
Lee2108rosse79 commented on: failed to load the skin or logos , kit etc in the game
10 hours ago
Lee2108rosse79 added a topic: failed to load the skin or logos , kit etc in the game
10 hours ago
bartdude commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: The Lower League Thread
11 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: SS Template Thread
11 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Extra Files
11 hours ago
GreenFront commented on: A Journey In The Favelas - Botafogo !
Discussion
And I have added new icon faces from the newest update and copied them into my original icon faces folder and now none are working @mons

«This comment has been edited»
Hey @mons Think the config file is missing from "faces" in 12.13

Cheers
Btw I have not added my own created icon faces. I have downloaded the most recent update pack. Copied the contents into my icon faces folder now none appear in game. Not even the ones I had before the update

Btw I have not added my own created icon faces. I have downloaded the most recent update pack. Copied the contents into my icon faces folder now none appear in game. Not even the ones I had before the update

See this post: https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/get/542925
@maxiclarkee04, can you please make an effort to post in the right thread? This has got absolutely nothing to do with tutorials for cutting out I've moved this to the right thread

Read here for an explanation on your iconfaces issue.

And I'm afraid it's not very clear what your other issue is. Screenshots would help

Thanks for the heads-up @FM Bard. Read here for a temporary workaround.
I’m sorry for the wrong thread

Not sure why it has made all my other existing icon faces not work. And I have created a config on FMXML for the icon faces

I’ll try fix now! Sorry only just seen the other link

I’m sorry for the wrong thread

Not sure why it has made all my other existing icon faces not work. And I have created a config on FMXML for the icon faces

I’ll try fix now! Sorry only just seen the other link

Is there a way to quickly change all the text that says portrait” to icon”?
Is there a way to quickly change all the text that says portrait” to icon”?

Clicking Ctrl+H in Notepad brings up the replace function. Then do the below:

https://i.imgur.com/vGkSmXH.png
Thank you! Problem sorted now
Salve,
Se come non voglio scaricare tutto il face pack 16 gb, mi potete aiutare se inizio a scaricare i file dal 2017 fino al 2020?
Grazie.
Salve,
Se come non voglio scaricare tutto il face pack 16 gb, mi potete aiutare se inizio a scaricare i file dal 2017 fino al 2020?
Grazie.

Se vuoi scaricare solo quelle immagini, dovrai scaricare tutti i singoli pacchetti di aggiornamento dal 9.03 al 12.13 da qui. Potresti scaricare l'intero pacchetto ed evitare tutto lo scareggio a dire il vero.

This is an English-language forum so please post in English from now on.
I downloaded the faces mega pack and began to extract it to docs>si>fm>graphics>faces but after a few attempts my WinRAR says that one of the files is corrupt and I keep getting error messages and it clearly isn't extracting all files as when I go to look in the folders the numbers go like 1,2,3,6,12,20 or whatever. I was going to delete them all and try redownloading it but its going to take far too long. Can anyone help?

Another thing: does my faces have to be in docs>si>fm>graphics>faces or can I have it setup like this: docs>si>fm>graphics>faces>then here have the two folders (faces and iconfaces) so I don't have to move thousands of images back into the first faces folder or do I have to do that?

Also the thousands of faces I did download I seem to still be seeing mainly blanks on the game which makes me think the paragraph above is the problem. All help is greatly appreciated in advance!
I downloaded the faces mega pack and began to extract it to docs>si>fm>graphics>faces but after a few attempts my WinRAR says that one of the files is corrupt and I keep getting error messages and it clearly isn't extracting all files as when I go to look in the folders the numbers go like 1,2,3,6,12,20 or whatever. I was going to delete them all and try redownloading it but its going to take far too long. Can anyone help?

Another thing: does my faces have to be in docs>si>fm>graphics>faces or can I have it setup like this: docs>si>fm>graphics>faces>then here have the two folders (faces and iconfaces) so I don't have to move thousands of images back into the first faces folder or do I have to do that?

Also the thousands of faces I did download I seem to still be seeing mainly blanks on the game which makes me think the paragraph above is the problem. All help is greatly appreciated in advance!

Just because you have gaps in the sequence of numbers doesn't necessarily mean there is an issue because (a) not all UIDs are in use in the game and (b) we don't (yet!) have cuts for every single person in the game What is of more importance is that you have the full amount of cuts, which is around the 267,000 amount at the moment. If you have significantly less than that, as I suspect is the case if your WinRar is not extracting everything, then I'm afraid your best bet is to redownload the whole file again from scratch.

In terms of folder structure, as long as it's within docs>si>fm>graphics, then the folder structure after that is entirely up to you. The setup you describe in the second sentence is perfectly fine, for example.

Thirdly, if you have a blank space in-game where a cut-out should be, that means that the config file (which assigns the image to the correct person) is searching for an image which isn’t in your folder. If player X’s UID is 12345, but the file titled 12345.png isn’t in your megapack folder, then you’ll see a blank space when you go on his profile in-game.

Hope this helps
I have purchased the membership, but the download speed is super slow, and it will take me about 40 days to complete the download. For me, maybe use a torrent is way better to use Google Chrome to download this file. So, is there a torrent for the 12.13 version?
I have purchased the membership, but the download speed is super slow, and it will take me about 40 days to complete the download. For me, maybe use a torrent is way better to use Google Chrome to download this file. So, is there a torrent for the 12.13 version?

The only torrent available is for the 12.0 version. You would then have to download the 12.01-12.13 update packs separately.

I'm getting a stable and reasonably quick download speed, and my internet connection is usually quite slow. Do you have any other downloads and/or streaming services going on at the same time perhaps?
The only torrent available is for the 12.0 version. You would then have to download the 12.01-12.13 update packs separately.

I'm getting a stable and reasonably quick download speed, and my internet connection is usually quite slow. Do you have any other downloads and/or streaming services going on at the same time perhaps?

It seems like to be an internet problem at that time being. When I checked the download situation a few hours ago, which is midnight here, the download speed came to about 5 MB/s. Although the highest download speed for my network is about 40 MB/s, it is fine after considering the server is quite far from my place. But anyway, I finished the download eventually and thanks for your reply.
Can anyone help me?
I’ve downloaded the Fm20 face packs and kits and logos however when I load them into my Mac. The only ones that are showing are the logos?
Does anyone know why? I’m tried so many things. Different packs, uninstall reinstall but no joy?

If anyone can help I’d appreciate it. Thank you
what happen with camavinga and ansu fati's faces?
Can anyone help me?
I’ve downloaded the Fm20 face packs and kits and logos however when I load them into my Mac. The only ones that are showing are the logos?
Does anyone know why? I’m tried so many things. Different packs, uninstall reinstall but no joy?

If anyone can help I’d appreciate it. Thank you

Can I see a screenshot of your faces folder please?

All seems fine. You tell me
I've updated to 12.13 and I cant see them.
I've updated to 12.13 and I cant see them.

When did you download the update pack? Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder?

I can see them.
I'm sorry, my bad, i'm playing fm19 with an updated database.
Anyone struggling to download the full pack today? Just times out for me, can only download the update.
I'm sorry, my bad, i'm playing fm19 with an updated database.

Both players were only added in the official database for FM20, and therefore they could not be part of the megapack before then, since they did not have a fixed UID. Since they are added in a custom database in your save game, their UID is variable and they cannot be added to the megapack. If you want to add them to your save game yourself, you'll have to find their current cut-out using this tool, download them and add them using the method outlined in this thread

Anyone struggling to download the full pack today? Just times out for me, can only download the update.

If you're having issues with downloading the pack due to connectivity issues, using Chrome will ensure you can resume the download from the point it was interrupted
Can I see a screenshot of your faces folder please?

Hi mate, managed to find out why, Ive downloaded the face pack but its taking to so long transferring into the FM20 folder.. its saying there's over 225,000 items to copy? that seems way to many when on the website it says there's only around 25K images?
Hi mate, managed to find out why, Ive downloaded the face pack but its taking to so long transferring into the FM20 folder.. its saying there's over 225,000 items to copy? that seems way to many when on the website it says there's only around 25K images?

No idea where you got 25k from. The full megapack has over 260,000 faces.
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the faces in the facepack aren't included in the config file? Having to go through hundreds of players and manually add them into the config which is a pain!

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the faces in the facepack aren't included in the config file? Having to go through hundreds of players and manually add them into the config which is a pain!

There was an issue with the initial release of 12.13 not including the config file. That has since been rectified and if you download the 12.13 update pack again, you'll have the most recent config file.

Also, if you want to change your config file, you can do so automatically using the methods outlined in this thread, rather than having to do so manually.
Login to post a comment

Login Register