Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515383 changes from 918 contributors.
54 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314060 changes from 983 contributors.
55 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39182 changes from 208 contributors.
1 hour ago
aquero77 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
7 hours ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
Belajariman added a download: SPFC Missing & Improvement Teampack
10 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515377 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314054 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39169 changes from 208 contributors.
11 hours ago
egbertjan commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515377 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314054 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39162 changes from 207 contributors.
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
13 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
13 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
14 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
14 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515373 changes from 918 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314050 changes from 983 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39155 changes from 207 contributors.
15 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515382 changes from 918 contributors.
15 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Kit sporting Charleroi home
15 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314059 changes from 983 contributors.
15 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39141 changes from 207 contributors.
16 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E1 Transfer Special: Champions League! | Football Manager 2019
16 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515384 changes from 918 contributors.
16 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314061 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
Megapack 6.0 config file for mac is missing. is there someone how upload it for me please
Hi, is it possible to use the megapack in Football Manager 2008 ?
Thanks
Hi, is it possible to use the megapack in Football Manager 2008 ?
Thanks

I don't see why not.
I don't see why not.

Because some faces not appear
Now that you mention it, I seem to remember that FM08 couldn't handle folders with so large an amount of images in them. Try splitting the megapack into two folders and generate a config file for each with fmXML.
Now that you mention it, I seem to remember that FM08 couldn't handle folders with so large an amount of images in them. Try splitting the megapack into two folders and generate a config file for each with fmXML.

FM08 has a limit of either lines it can read in a config file or amount of files in a folder, I can't remember the exact number but its around 10,000-15,000 lines, so you would have to split it up into at least 15 parts.

«This comment has been edited»

FM08 has a limit of either lines it can read in a config file or amount of files in a folder, I can't remember the exact number but its around 10,000-15,000 lines, so you would have to split it up into at least 15 parts.

Thanks, I will test
EDIT: NVM FIXED IT

Some help please. Recently downloaded some smaller face-packs and after restarting my comp today I loaded up my game, refreshed the skin and all my images (faces) were gone. They are still in the folder, and I have FMXML with a config file. Don't understand what's going on...
Some help please. Recently downloaded some smaller face-packs and after restarting my comp today I loaded up my game, refreshed the skin and all my images (faces) were gone. They are still in the folder, and I have FMXML with a config file. Don't understand what's going on...

You should have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it. Can you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder please?
http://oi62.tinypic.com/i6gw02.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/11vqxx3.jpg

Everything looks in order there, I have to say.

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder?

Have you tried quitting the game, restarting your PC and reloading FM?
Total of 146,477 images.
Have you tried reloading the game to see if they appeared?
Just restarted the comp, restarted FM and still no images.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/25k0sck.jpg

Do you have this two added to your config Andre Moreira GD Ribeiro and Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh? If so just delete them and reload the game.
Do you have this two added to your config Andre Moreira GD Ribeiro and Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh? If so just delete them and reload the game.

I'll try it but I don't understand how that will make any difference.

Would me loading the game with several leagues have anything to do with it? I have 31 leagues going from 22 nations.
I'll try it but I don't understand how that will make any difference.

Would me loading the game with several leagues have anything to do with it? I have 31 leagues going from 22 nations.

That shouldn't make any difference at all.

Perhaps the accent in the Moreiro name or the | character messed up something in the config.
Seems like it just might have. It works now! Thanks guy, really appreciate you both taking the time to help.
When making a config with fmXML and the file is a name the line in config will look like for example <record from="mohammad reza khanzadeh" to="graphics/pictures/person/0/portrait"/> then I noticed recently for some reason FM14 wont read the config and no images in game.

If you are using files Andre Moreira GD Ribeiro and Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh as a cut out for anybody just rename it to ID
Can someone please post the last config.xml for megapack?thank you very much!
Can't you generate one with fmXML?
Can't you generate one with fmXML?

Unfortunately i'm not able to generate it..i have problems because some face player that before was ok now does not work like like id 43153074..this id (yuri maleleo) two days ago worked but now does not works<!!!
Here you go.
Attachments

thank you very much, you are the best!salut
Hi,

Could you upload the config file for 6.08, mines gone awol and I don't really want to download the torrent again due to lack of bandwidth.

Many thanks

GK
Hi,

Could you upload the config file for 6.08, mines gone awol and I don't really want to download the torrent again due to lack of bandwidth.

Many thanks

GK

You can either generate one yourself using fmXML or download it from the attachment in one of my more recent posts in the technical support thread...
Cheers, I thought I posted this in the technical support thread. Obviously not
You have - what are you on about?
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10497277_837303202949067_5504264793083863059_o.jpgI have some problem with very young players.I put their pictures in folder but in game there is no pictures on their profiles.

Login to post a comment

Login Register