Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
24 minutes ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
39 minutes ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Fuc.. Gaitan Football Manager 2019
48 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542436 changes from 918 contributors.
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353956 changes from 983 contributors.
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 137746 changes from 446 contributors.
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Nikos Ninos commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
maalivahti added a download: Hyundai A-League Missing Mixpack
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542357 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353872 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 137556 changes from 446 contributors.
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542196 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353660 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 136956 changes from 446 contributors.
3 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
geordie1981 added a download: Bayer 04 Leverkusen Teampack
4 hours ago
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542197 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353654 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 136868 changes from 445 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353617 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 136753 changes from 445 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 542173 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 353617 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
dale, send me a PM. I may have a solution
Hey all,

I've downloaded the cut out facepack file, extracted it from winrar to documents>sports interactive>fm16>graphics>a folder i made called facepacks.
then gone into preferences, cleared the cache, reloaded the skin, restarted the game but still can't get the player faces in my game. can anyone give me any advice?

same for the logos and kit packs. when finishing installing from winrar it gives the "you need to have the following volume to continue extraction" message thought i have the parts and for the kits there is just the one part so i'm stumped. any help greatly appreciated!

when trying to install the folder by extracting it to the folder in sports interactive>fm16>graphics>facepack this message comes up. thought i think there is only one part of the file?
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Which file exactly did you download?

I added this face into my megapack but it's not showing up in my game?

I've reloaded the skin but no luck. Any suggestions?
I added this face into my megapack but it's not showing up in my game?

I've reloaded the skin but no luck. Any suggestions?

You need to include it with his UID in config. file. Best thing you can do is to wait just couple of days with new update,and complete new config. file with him included.
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Hi guys,

Iv been using last years cutout facepacks (7.08). How shoudl I go about to get the newest cutouts? Do I have to download the full pack, or download the 8.0x update packs? Or do I need to just download the latest update pack?

Thanks
Hi guys,

Iv been using last years cutout facepacks (7.08). How shoudl I go about to get the newest cutouts? Do I have to download the full pack, or download the 8.0x update packs? Or do I need to just download the latest update pack?

Thanks

There's no need to download full Megapack.You should just download all 4 updates from 8.0 - 8.03 on the bottom of the page
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
So I had been using the Facepack for a long time, since the beta. One day, my game just started crashing. Now I can only play on vanilla, no addons. Even just adding the Facepack causes the game to crash.The weird thing is, the crashes didn't happen after a patch or an update, it just happened one day. Have you ever heard of this happening?
So I had been using the Facepack for a long time, since the beta. One day, my game just started crashing. Now I can only play on vanilla, no addons. Even just adding the Facepack causes the game to crash.The weird thing is, the crashes didn't happen after a patch or an update, it just happened one day. Have you ever heard of this happening?

I'm afraid I haven't. It's a bit strange that this problem started so spontaneously When something like that happens, it's usually after the user installs the files incorrectly.

Is there a particular trigger for the crash to happen?
I'm afraid I haven't. It's a bit strange that this problem started so spontaneously When something like that happens, it's usually after the user installs the files incorrectly.

Is there a particular trigger for the crash to happen?

Well I can't even start a game really. As soon as I try to continue, it crashes.
so I have facepacks 7 including the facepack 7 updates and icon updates,I want to update to facepack 8
I have download the update facepack 8.0 - 8.03 but I don't see update packs 8 for the icons at the bottom of the download pack,should I download the mini icons pack (166.83MB) or latest icon changes (3.7MB) only?
Well I can't even start a game really. As soon as I try to continue, it crashes.

And I'm assuming that when you remove the facepack, the game loads normally? Do you have any other graphic add-ons you have installed recently?

so I have facepacks 7 including the facepack 7 updates and icon updates,I want to update to facepack 8
I have download the update facepack 8.0 - 8.03 but I don't see update packs 8 for the icons at the bottom of the download pack,should I download the mini icons pack (166.83MB) or latest icon changes (3.7MB) only?

Frankly, the icons pack is small enough to just bite the bullet and download the whole icons pack. It won't take you long and you'll be sure you have to whole file...
And I'm assuming that when you remove the facepack, the game loads normally? Do you have any other graphic add-ons you have installed recently?

Frankly, the icons pack is small enough to just bite the bullet and download the whole icons pack. It won't take you long and you'll be sure you have to whole file...

so I just need to download the icons mini pack to have the icons updated to v8,just wanna make sure I did the right thing sir
okay thank you for your response sir,downloading it now
Yes, that's correct

You're welcome

Yea it loads fine when I have no graphical mods installed..well, so far, im only about 6 weeks into the season but no crashes so far...no other graphics mods installed at the moment, though before I was using Metallic logos.

Yea it loads fine when I have no graphical mods installed..well, so far, im only about 6 weeks into the season but no crashes so far...no other graphics mods installed at the moment, though before I was using Metallic logos.

Without actually seeing the contents of your graphics folder, there's not much I can say with certainty about what could the issue, though I suspect it is the case that there is an installation error with some files. Can't help you much more, I'm afraid
Without actually seeing the contents of your graphics folder, there's not much I can say with certainty about what could the issue, though I suspect it is the case that there is an installation error with some files. Can't help you much more, I'm afraid

Well right now it's empty. But even when I just try to install the facepack, it still won't function. What can I show to you to help?
Does it load with other graphics packs or does it not?
Does it load with other graphics packs or does it not?

Nope, any graphics pack that gets put on makes it crash, whether its badges or facepacks or what have you. Although it IS possible to install a data change, because I have the sortitoutsi data update installed and there hasn't been a single crash.
Nope, any graphics pack that gets put on makes it crash, whether its badges or facepacks or what have you. Although it IS possible to install a data change, because I have the sortitoutsi data update installed and there hasn't been a single crash.

Can you take a screenshot of the location you are placing the graphic files? Make sure the path is clearly displayed.
I downloaded the latest 2 updates, extracted them to my graphics folder with the rest of the facepacks and now none of them work! All other graphics are working fine? I have reloaded the skin numerous times and cleared the cache?

Thanks
I downloaded the latest 2 updates, extracted them to my graphics folder with the rest of the facepacks and now none of them work! All other graphics are working fine? I have reloaded the skin numerous times and cleared the cache?

Thanks

Your megapack folder should contain no further sub-folders, i.e. you should have one folder and one folder only, with the 169,000+ images in there.There should also be a config.xml file in there.

If the above is correct, then perhaps you could upload a screenshot of the location and contents of your megapack folder, perhaps I can then be able to spot what's amiss.
Ok so i seem to have lost where these show up, used to show up on player faces download underneath main download but doesn't show up no more.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

have they been discontinued or are they somewhere else now, last update had an icons pack update with it underneath main update but the latest one has not.
Ok so i seem to have lost where these show up, used to show up on player faces download underneath main download but doesn't show up no more.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

have they been discontinued or are they somewhere else now, last update had an icons pack update with it underneath main update but the latest one has not.

The icons pack is still in the process of being created and should be available soon.
Hello mates

i downloaded the 8.00 pack. I unzipped in my FM16>graphics>faces and it worked very well.

I decided to download the 8.01 and 8.02 and 8.03 pack/updates

I unzipped the updates in my folder "graphics>faces" but when i launched the game many faces disappeared. Did i do something wrong ?

Thank you (sorry for my bad english i'm french)
Hello mates

i downloaded the 8.00 pack. I unzipped in my FM16>graphics>faces and it worked very well.

I decided to download the 8.01 and 8.02 and 8.03 pack/updates

I unzipped the updates in my folder "graphics>faces" but when i launched the game many faces disappeared. Did i do something wrong ?

Thank you (sorry for my bad english i'm french)

You should have one folder and one folder only. Copy the images (and config!) from each update into the main megapack folder, overwriting when prompted. You should not have separate folders for each update pack.
Ok i see my mistake i had a sortitoutsi folder inside my "faces" folder
I unzipped the updates and i copied pasted the files in the right folder, now

thank you !

yeah guys...i have a problem with the mega pack ....their is always an error when i try to unpack the pack 8.0..something with part 2...kann somebody help me?
Login to post a comment

Login Register