Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Country not selectable at the start of the game. [SOLVED]
3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Djibril Fandje Toure
14 minutes ago
Horky commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
15 minutes ago
Zois Moschonas commented on: Djibril Fandje Toure
21 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
21 minutes ago
patrik69 commented on: Country not selectable at the start of the game.
22 minutes ago
EnigMattic1 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
25 minutes ago
Horky commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
25 minutes ago
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
29 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
31 minutes ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
34 minutes ago
Mischa commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
39 minutes ago
mons commented on: Djibril Fandje Toure
42 minutes ago
Aljo24 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 25/02/20)
44 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
46 minutes ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
46 minutes ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
51 minutes ago
olivers commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
56 minutes ago
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
56 minutes ago
Side Splitting Pass added a download: Lausanne Teampack
56 minutes ago
Zois Moschonas commented on: Djibril Fandje Toure
56 minutes ago
Zois Moschonas added a topic: Djibril Fandje Toure
56 minutes ago
WhiteH commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
1 hour ago
derde4242 commented on: Find your Personal Assistant's Unique ID
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Country not selectable at the start of the game.
1 hour ago
Meistermacher commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
patrik69 commented on: Country not selectable at the start of the game.
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Discussion
Done all that and hasnt worked since i moved it to where you suggested - the folder i shown you has a few things within it.

I downloaded via steam and have a HP laptop rather than a Mac if that helps or provides you with information thats useful too!

Let's continue this discussion via PM - I have a proposal
MISSING FACE HATEM BEN ARFA. After downloading updates from sortitoutsi suddenly Ben Arfa is on a free transfer and faceless ... this is a joke or what the hell?
@MarcekYNWA , there is no need whatsoever to spam the forum with the same post in four separate threads. I have no idea what is wrong with Ben Arfa in your game, but asking the same question once and in a civil and understandable manner is a much better way to go about it. This is Ben Arfa's cutout history - the last time an image of him was added was in 7.08, which is around a year ago now. So, whatever's happened has got nothing to do with this pack.

If you can give us a bit more detail, maybe I can manage to understand your problem and help you solve it, or forward you to a place where you can get help with your issue.

Secondly, I have uploaded 8.06 to sendspace, as per your earlier request.

«This comment has been edited»
@MarcekYNWA , there is no need whatsoever to spam the forum with the same post in four separate threads. I have no idea what is wrong with Ben Arfa in your game, but asking the same question once and in a civil and understandable manner is a much better way to go about it. This is Ben Arfa's cutout history - the last time an image of him was added was in 7.08, which is around a year ago now. So, whatever's happened has got nothing to do with this pack.

If you can give us a bit more detail, maybe I can manage to understand your problem and help you solve it, or forward you to a place where you can get help with your issue.

Secondly, I have uploaded 8.06 to sendspace, as per your earlier request.

After downloading this update. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update Ben Arfa as a free player. No face. With this is a problem. Updates face 8.06 already downloaded. Previously, everything was ok. The game is original, zero problems, and here such surprise. Ben Arfa free transfer, without a face. I do not know what this could go.
After downloading this update. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update Ben Arfa as a free player. No face. With this is a problem. Updates face 8.06 already downloaded. Previously, everything was ok. The game is original, zero problems, and here such surprise. Ben Arfa free transfer, without a face. I do not know what this could go.

As I've already shown you, Ben Arfa's face has not been changed with this file for around a year now. Therefore, the issue is nothing to do with this megapack but somehow with the data update. I would suggest that you ask in that forum for a solution.

Also, can you confirm that your megapack folders are located anywhere within Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager / graphics please? If they're anywhere else, then you may have issues.
As I've already shown you, Ben Arfa's face has not been changed with this file for around a year now. Therefore, the issue is nothing to do with this megapack but somehow with the data update. I would suggest that you ask in that forum for a solution.

Also, can you confirm that your megapack folders are located anywhere within Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager / graphics please? If they're anywhere else, then you may have issues.

Do you have me for an idiot? Yes they are in the right place in the Football Manager sit for a few good years. Everything was ok until upload this update (which is great, but it has this tiny defect)
Do you have me for an idiot? Yes they are in the right place in the Football Manager sit for a few good years. Everything was ok until upload this update (which is great, but it has this tiny defect)

Great way of showing your appreciation for somebody who's trying to help you

I only ask because of this conversation earlier this week in which a user mentioned that he had been placing his graphics in the installation folder instead of the Documents folder. I thought your's may have been a similar case.

If you have a problem with the update file, then please post in that forum. It's got nothing to do with this pack, I'm afraid.
Great way of showing your appreciation for somebody who's trying to help you

I only ask because of this conversation earlier this week in which a user mentioned that he had been placing his graphics in the installation folder instead of the Documents folder. I thought your's may have been a similar case.

If you have a problem with the update file, then please post in that forum. It's got nothing to do with this pack, I'm afraid.

I did a clean install. Upgrade from you. (From this forum, the presence of which I gave), it faces the MEGAPACK. And still the same. Where do I write this comment? For how to say you are not an admin?
I did a clean install. Upgrade from you. (From this forum, the presence of which I gave), it faces the MEGAPACK. And still the same. Where do I write this comment? For how to say you are not an admin?

I may be a staff member but I mostly take care of this forum (and the real name fix), so I can't really help on any data update issues as I'm not involved in that aspect and I honestly wouldn't know what to do.

A quick search on the forums led me to this thread. Perhaps you can ask there if anybody has had a similar issue and, if yes, perhaps they can tell you how to solve it.
I think I can explain the Ben Arfa situation, he is a free agent and in your game he is possibly in the French National Team, all french players stop having cut-outs when they're playing for their country (I don't know why, but it's been that way ever since I remember).
http://s7.postimg.org/t4rjwezm3/486377_429922187102298_901945610_n.jpg
I think I can explain the Ben Arfa situation, he is a free agent and in your game he is possibly in the French National Team, all french players stop having cut-outs when they're playing for their country (I don't know why, but it's been that way ever since I remember).

Hmmm, that's a very good spot - I hadn't thought about it. If you download and apply the real name fix, it removes this issue, which is a licensing matter. This fix is save-game compatible.

FAO @MarcekYNWA
Hmmm, that's a very good spot - I hadn't thought about it. If you download and apply the real name fix, it removes this issue, which is a licensing matter. This fix is save-game compatible.

FAO @MarcekYNWA

I'll know if anything has changed after installing the fix.

I'll know if anything has changed after installing the fix.

I've moved everything to this thread to keep everything in the right thread
Hi,

I have downloaded all the update packs however I am unsure as to where to put them ?

Please can anyone help?

Cheers
Hi,

I have downloaded all the update packs however I am unsure as to where to put them ?

Please can anyone help?

Cheers

Place the images into the main megapack folder. If you are doing it right, you should be prompted to replace/overwrite images; which you say yes to.

You should have one folder and one folder only, with all the images in it, and no sub-folders.
Place the images into the main megapack folder. If you are doing it right, you should be prompted to replace/overwrite images; which you say yes to.

You should have one folder and one folder only, with all the images in it, and no sub-folders.

Thanks
I've bought a new laptop and after installing FM2016 I wanted to add the logos, kits and faces. I've copy the paste to:

C:\Users\xxxxx\OneDrive\Documentos\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics

I´ve always manage to get all the ad-ons to work on my old laptop, but now the faces don't appear, the logos and kits are fine.

Any ideia why is this happening?
TTT
I've bought a new laptop and after installing FM2016 I wanted to add the logos, kits and faces. I've copy the paste to:

C:\Users\xxxxx\OneDrive\Documentos\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics

I´ve always manage to get all the ad-ons to work on my old laptop, but now the faces don't appear, the logos and kits are fine.

Any ideia why is this happening?

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder? Which download method did you use? Can you please upload a screenshot of the folder?
I've one folder with 65443 itens and another with 1929 which is an update. I can't remember how I've done the download, I've done it when the game was released.

In the screenshot the folders are out of OneDrive, I've relocated but it still doesn't work (now not only the faces but logos and kits too). Previously they were located in OneDrive as I said.

This are the same exact folders I used on my old laptop, and the same location.
Attachments
TTT
I've one folder with 65443 itens and another with 1929 which is an update. I can't remember how I've done the download, I've done it when the game was released.

In the screenshot the folders are out of OneDrive, I've relocated but it still doesn't work (now not only the faces but logos and kits too). Previously they were located in OneDrive as I said.

This are the same exact folders I used on my old laptop, and the same location.

Bit in bold is what's wrong. Whichever download method you used, you should have substantially more than that. If you just downloaded the 8.0 torrent, then you should have well over 160,000 images.

Additionally, you should place the contents of update packs within the megapack folder. If you do it right, you should be prompted to confirm the overwriting of x amount of images - to which you say yes/OK. Basically, you need to have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it.

Looks like you'll have to re-download the torrent file, I'm afraid...
Bit in bold is what's wrong. Whichever download method you used, you should have substantially more than that. If you just downloaded the 8.0 torrent, then you should have well over 160,000 images.

Additionally, you should place the contents of update packs within the megapack folder. If you do it right, you should be prompted to confirm the overwriting of x amount of images - to which you say yes/OK. Basically, you need to have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it.

Looks like you'll have to re-download the torrent file, I'm afraid...

Ok, I'll see if that works.

Thanks for the help.
TTT
Hi, I need some help.

I've downloaded part 1 of the cut-out faces megapack, but now can't access the links to all the other parts, only the updates. Where can I find the links again? Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks.

Same issue here. Please put back links to full cut-out megapack.
Aha literally came here to see if it was just me or anyone else was experiencing it, there isn't the option to download the full-cut out pack.
There was a bit of a problem behind the scenes with the upload of the latest pack and we're working to resolve it. While we do, some of the download link options may be down for a brief period so that they can be fixed. Should be fine soon
Well, I downloaded parts 1-8 and I hope I will not have to download them again
I'm not really in charge of things from the technical standpoint, but I don't believe it will be necessary. Just bear with us for a short while
Where can i find the link for the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack Complete Pack?
Thanks in advance!
I was downloading the previous mega pack (sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_8.00.partXX). I wasn't able to download all of the parts, where will I be able to find them now?

Edit: I see others have had this problem as well, no problem then. Hope they get restored soon. Cheers.

Where can i find the link for the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack Complete Pack?
Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

I've moved your thread to here. Please read the above comments for an answer to your query
Login to post a comment

Login Register