Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
julianocp commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192507 changes from 627 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
6 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
6 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
7 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
7 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192360 changes from 626 contributors.
8 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
9 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
9 hours ago
HJN030 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
9 hours ago
gabriel maximus commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
9 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192304 changes from 626 contributors.
10 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
10 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
10 hours ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
10 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
10 hours ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
10 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Discussion
6 hours sleep in 3 days!

I'd forgotten how fun new borns are!

Have you started hallucinating yet?
Have you started hallucinating yet?

I think I've started time travelling, it's Friday already?!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

6 hours sleep in 3 days!

I'd forgotten how fun new borns are!

It gets better as soon as they can start eating solid food at about three months.
It gets better as soon as they can start eating solid food at about three months.

Aye, I know. I've a 2yr old as well. She was much worse tbh!

Anyone watch that Louis Theroux documentary on the BBC and Jimmy Savile the other night?
Anyone watch that Louis Theroux documentary on the BBC and Jimmy Savile the other night?

Got it on the planner, remember him mentioning he was gonna do it on another programme so interested to see what he's come up with.

Does anyone on here have any particular knowledge of redundancy law - especially regarding Voluntary redundancy?
Go to your local citizens advice bureau, free advice.
Have had insomnia for the past 4-5 days, It's awful.
Have had insomnia for the past 4-5 days, It's awful.

I get it in spits and spurts. I've barely slept the last week
Doing the SweSAT again today but I can't be arsed with it.

Paid 500 kr to take it though so I still have to go.
You sound like a fairly intelligent bloke from your content around these parts, is the SweSAT that hard?
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
I've got a decent result from before, 1.5 out of 2.0, but I'd like to get closer to 2.0 both out of pride and to get really sure that I'll actually get into the university program I want.

I score around 1.8-2.0 on the language part of the test, but my average results on the maths part drags my score down.
My grandad passed away last night. It's news I had been expecting for a while now but it's still horrible when it actually happens. The strange thing was that because I don't drive I had to get two buses and a train from my house in Leicestershire over to his hospital in Birmingham, each one was waiting at the stop for me and left as soon as I was on board and he passed literally a minute or two after I got there surrounded by the whole family.

We still don't know for sure what was cause of death, he was initially been treated for an ear infection but lost over four stone in two months so we suspect he might have had some form of diagnosed cancer as few other things can cause that big of a weight loss so quickly.

My grandad passed away last night. It's news I had been expecting for a while now but it's still horrible when it actually happens. The strange thing was that because I don't drive I had to get two buses and a train from my house in Leicestershire over to his hospital in Birmingham, each one was waiting at the stop for me and left as soon as I was on board and he passed literally a minute or two after I got there surrounded by the whole family.

We still don't know for sure what was cause of death, he was initially been treated for an ear infection but lost over four stone in two months so we suspect he might have had some form of diagnosed cancer as few other things can cause that big of a weight loss so quickly.

Sorry to hear mate.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Britain is so fucking shit.

Britain is so fucking shit.

Time to get off the sinking ship while you still can?
It's ridicolous - we've crashing into fascism at an alarming rate. - Like Parliament and the UK justice system (especially HOMOSEXUAL judges), have been added to the subversive list, along with child refugees, Gary Lineker, Jo Cox and the 62% of Britain's who are unpatriotic scum.
It's ridicolous - we've crashing into fascism at an alarming rate. - Like Parliament and the UK justice system (especially HOMOSEXUAL judges), have been added to the subversive list, along with child refugees, Gary Lineker, Jo Cox and the 62% of Britain's who are unpatriotic scum.

What?
Have you not read a newspaper the past year?

Sorry for your loss Rick. I'm glad you managed to get there and say your goodbyes in time.
http://i.imgur.com/Zki6LEk.gif
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Had 10 quid on Trump to win after learning from Brexit. Thanks America
2016, what a year.

If Le Pen wins the French Presidential election next year, and Murphy's law certainly suggests that she will at this point, liberal democracy will be dead.
The liberals only have themselves to blame.

Login to post a comment

Login Register