Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 49782 changes from 197 contributors.
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Retiring Players
mzilikazi commented on: [FM20] Zimbabwe - Top 2 levels (5 divisions) v0.5
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49698 changes from 197 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49702 changes from 197 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49678 changes from 197 contributors.
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
v7ville commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
v7ville added a topic: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 49673 changes from 197 contributors.
Lubcha added a download: Zenit
dblooder commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49629 changes from 197 contributors.
niro1902 commented on: Unknown error message
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Spanish Mix Pack Mixpack
gdansk89 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 49614 changes from 197 contributors.
Alper Kaplan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Outlaw King Comments
You'll probably have to restart it without the real name fix files, I'm afraid.

It works for me though, just not him.

I'll ask him to try this first:

Try removing all editor data files, including the real name fix files, and try starting a new one to see if the issue persists.

mons, I have a similar issue. I have created a game, vanilla database (nothing changed). My mate and I can play as normal but, if we leave the game and load it back up, he can't click anything once he takes control of his team again. The only thing I have mentioned previously is the real name fix. How would I remove this and would he need to do the same?
No I'm afraid that's not possible though there will be a new patch at the end of the month which may improve things for you.

Have you got a date for this patch, and do you know if it'll include the Jan transfers?
Hi guys.

Is there any way I can retain the faces of the players who already have their faces in as standard (e.g. some SPFL, etc.)?

Done it last year but think I needed the resource archiver...which doesn't appear to be out yet!

Cheers
We are still waiting mate, imadinnerjacket is on project working improvement mixpacks,same as few other members,but at this moment here's the list.We have to be patient,and hope we'll get more help soon.

@Baja Apologies if I'm being daft, but I can't see https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/31575 in this mixpack?
@Baja any joy with this dude?
Hi guys

If a player has this when you start a new game, has anyone had any joy in convincing them to stay???
Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea when this will be made available?

Cheers
Hi are there any plans to make Scottish kits in the near future?

What a guy! Cheers bud

Btw I see you're not a premium member. See guys like yourself who help out, surely the site can give something back like a free premium membership? I know it doesn't cost much but still would be a nice gesture.

Please delete, uploaded two by mistake
That's the way the system works, I'm afraid. Plenty of requests, including some of mine, get archived after a while. If it's not been cut after a 2-3 week period 'on the market', it's unlikely to get cut at that point.

Best to collect it in a mixpack - they all get cut eventually that way. For example, HRiddick just this week polished off some 5 or 6 mixpacks from October. Makes it easier for cutters to have them all collected in one place and save them having to collect them individually.

You can mark this as complete:

rekooner2 kindly done it a while back
Hi guys. Can someone post a link to where the alternative default cut outs are please? There is 1 for a male, 1 for a female...the black outline ones that replace the rubbish grey standard ones!
So this hasnt happened to anyone else then no?
Hi guys,

Before the Jan update, every month I used to get a notification of everyone who was out on loan, their rating, number of games, etc. It now appears to be missing and I can't see any options to get it back. Any ideas?

Also, players returning from loan....there used to be a notice in the calendar as you approached the date they return. Again, it's gone.
Can I ask why? Cutters can still take it on as an individual request if they want to...

because people will take 1 look at it, see it's rejected, and move on?

can you undo the rejection please?
Hiya there, I'm afraid it looks like nobody's interested in taking this one for the time being.

hi just wondering if anyone was working on this at all?
Dembele's an absolute machine in this game. In my 2nd season I played 4-3-1-2 with Dembele and Griff upfront...tore shit up! Maybe worth a try if/ when you hit a poor run of form
Apologies if already posted but how do i fix this:

Graphics capability is 5 star so can't be that ???
Is the BETA available right up until release?
Any word on the demo?