Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 minute ago
DazS8 commented on: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
SpecialOneManager commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78104 changes from 273 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78013 changes from 272 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78008 changes from 272 contributors.
footballmanagerguru commented on: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
footballmanagerguru added a topic: Need graphics help - adding background removes faces
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: HB Køge Teampack
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77818 changes from 272 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
SirNoomAngthong commented on: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
SirNoomAngthong added a topic: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
tombazzlez commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
pwalker commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
klonos7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77687 changes from 272 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Linus Kjellberg commented on: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 77589 changes from 271 contributors.
friggan commented on: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
friggan added a topic: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Carroll. Comments
RIP Tottenham's title challenge 26/12/2018 - 29/12/2018.
Had Bournemouth left on my acca and fuck me you battered them 2nd half.
Piss off, he should be lumping that out.
West Brom, West Ham, Man United, Atlanta and Cristiano Ronaldo are all already on the cunt list.

God I've missed throwing my money down the drain.
Why am I reading that Kepa bought himself out?
At least you haven't just spent £67m on a very average goal keeper.

Tbf I wasn't convinced about paying that much for him after seeing him getting smashed at Anfield.
But looking at his stats, distribution etc I think he could be a great fit.
I know he's top scorer but Kane has actually been pretty shite.

Pickford, Trippier, Stones & Maguire probably only ones that have had very good tournaments. Being biased but Hendo hasn't been bad either and for all the hate Sterling seemed to have been causing problems.
Well. Absoutely gutted with that. Cost me a small fortune getting there and 20+ hours on the coach each way. Atmosphere in Shevchenko park before the game was absolutely unreal. Got way to wasted and lost half my shit and cut my hand Somehow sobered up by the game but not sure if that was a good thing to see it being thrown away like that.

Had to be done, could be waiting another 10 years
Fuck Kyiv and UEFA, what an absolute shit place to have a final.

That being said, plane to Poland & 20 hour coach booked, couldn't say no!
Cahill, Delph and Rose all included, absolute joke.

Cahill is meh, i'm more pissed about Jones. Lascalles or Tarkowski deserved to be in there instead. Delph I can understand, he's nothing special but he's very versatile.

As for Rose, playing what like 12 games, fucking joke.
Fuck me the refs lol
Madrid looked bang average over both legs
So Gary Neville put Kompany in his team of the season..
Scumbags. The lot of them. Was there last night, walking past the away turnstiles after seeing the bus in, they were throwing bottles. Once inside, lost the amount of times someone did the knife signal to me. Just hope everyone travelling down there next week is safe and travels in numbers.

Referee was shite btw, not necessarily for the pen but just all night. Should still be through
Banter

Glad they're going down like
I'm pretty much waiting on Newcastle top half finish for my pre season bet (Liverpool top 4, Sunderland bottom half was the other part of it). Looks possible, but they have the toughest run in of the lot
Get the fuck in
Nice to see the Liverpool fans trying to get our clubs kicked out of Europe again. Absolutely drives me mad how we hear so much about how they were wrongly accused at the Hillsborough disaster (and rightly so) yet Heysal is never ever mentioned. Its as if that night has just been erased from the memory of everyone.

Now now
Apple's Jade needs putting down
Shite first half. TAA has been found out too many times this season, while I like him he is very raw. Lovren again, first half was shit.
Second half a lot better, but other than a 10 minute period, way to slow. You got to get at this defence to try break them down, not walk it in. Mane piss poor, Ox shit in attack but at least he tracked back, Salah and Firmino quiet. Offday, shame cause now they won't shut up for another couple months
Napoli have fingered my bet 3 times in 1 week
Who the fuck needs Coutinho?
Bristol City can actually fuck off. They have shit fucking gifs the absolute joke of shit club. Wankers.
Both were pens imo but the pressing issue is whether the play should've been continued up to that point.

Idk what the rule is these days, but first one was offside to me. Although now apparently if it deflects of a defender it is onside? Used to be offside no?
And Karius hardly touches him, it's a fucking dive.

Lamela one was both offside and going down like a sack of shit.

Congrats Jonathan Moss and his assistants.

Never been more fuming.
Mind you that's gonna be some badboy team on Fifa.

Mind you, got to be fairly happy with getting him and signing Ozil to a new deal?
Are the Chelsea rumours literally just people thinking of the most random rumours they can make up and get away with it?
Firmino is an absolute class act, so good.

Retired Stones and Ederson in one move