Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
Pav17 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
Number 1 commented on: Formula 1 Thread
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Extra files
Dan commented on: A Turkish Delight
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
Ding Dong commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E5 On The Cusp Of Greatness! | Football Manager 2020
julkjulk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
julkjulk added a download: Japan Philippines Voltes Football Club Teampack
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
MMXX commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
pires120013 commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AdeBFC commented on: League One - Still 23 teams?
AdeBFC added a topic: League One - Still 23 teams?
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
tongey completed a season in their Football Manager career: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
Dan commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 92426 changes from 371 contributors.
Dan commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
kingrobbo commented on: LATEST FM19 WINTER TRANSFER UPDATE
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
misiakow commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
berangerla7 commented on: YESCARDS EN STOCK AVEC GARANTIE ([email protected]) ET SECURITE
berangerla7 added a topic: YESCARDS EN STOCK AVEC GARANTIE ([email protected]) ET SECURITE
kjentoke commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
flut Comments
Hi Flut,

great work btw. I have problem. I dont see customs kits in players detail page and I have big logo above kits. I already deleted all game data and tryed only game + your skin, but problem is still there. Can you help?

Hi

You should remove all the background left logos.

cheers
Hi Flut,

Amazing skin, just as good as 2019's. Absolutely love it.

One question - Is there a way to make the stadium team background pic (mini of squad pic) the main background pic on the team info screens rather than the City pic?

Thanks,
Yams.

Hi

Thanks.
I believe is not possible since I can't choose what are the background for each panel and the game use the code of the citypic config for that panel.....

Hey Flut,

Any chance you could bold up the headings in the pic I've supplied please?
Love your work as always dude

Hi
In fact I tried to do it but I couldn't make it work.
hey, i get the same bug as some other ppl got.
i´m having a big uefa logo in front of the kits in the player screen.
i deleted all logo files, so that shouldn´t cause the problem.
would appreciate some help

here is a screenshot:

Hi

If you think the problem is caused by other kind of logo graphics, try to remove the logos folders one by one and reload the game after each removal. You can find where is the logos that causes that problem.
Hi Flintrosia: you can change the default opacity for 80% but you have to edit the xmls responsible for that.

Hi stakel: firs of all you should try to find what is the graphic folder that are responsible for that stadiums that are displayed in the player overview. You can do it removing one folder and reload the game and after taht remove other folder and so on ...when the picture will no be displyaed, that folder is the folder where are the stadiums that you don't want. You just have to remove that folder and all will work okay.
Great skin. Thanks flut.

How can i change default opaque level?

Hi

Thanks.
Could you please put a screenshot? I really didn't understand your question.
Hi stakel and PinheadedMike : you should remove all the graphics you have with a config for background left logos (logos, and stadiums)
Hi Flut, first thank a lot for your hard work and your great skin.

Everything works really well for me except i got same problem for the stadium picture. Like what spanishYN said in his post, if we go to the stadium profile. Its always show 1 empty background and 1 stadium. I try download 2 stadium megapack, 1 FMT and 1 megapack which tonitche said, but its still the same problem. Maybe u can explain how to fix this stadium things ? Thanks

Hi BombaLegend:

You are able to do it, of course.
1. download the Notepad++ and install it
2. analyse your packs of background stadiums: open the config of that folders and look if you have codes similar to the following
(with the ID of the club)
<record from="2082082528" to="graphics/pictures/team/2082082528/background"/>
(with ID of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/stadium"/>
. (with Id of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/background"/>

3. If you notice that there is one type of config missing (for instance that one using the stadium ID and stadium) you should duplicate the folder that contains that config with the stadiums ID
4. open the new folder and open the config with notepad++
5. go to menu search and choose the submenu replace
6. in the popup window in "find what?", write: /background
7. in "replace with" write /stadium
8. Choose "replace all"
9. Save the config
10. that's it
Hi Flut !!!
Thank you a lot for your great skin, it's my favourite since FM16.
I would like to ask you 2 things.
The first is who is the code to change the black color of the player attribute box number
and the second is if i can change the transparency of the side bar, to be like the FM19 version
Thank you a lot!!!!!

Hi

Thanks! Regarding your questions:
1. go to player attributes panel3box.xml (and, if you want you also can change the player attributes panel4box and player attributtes panel5box) anch find colour="black". Change it for colour="white"

2. go to sidebar menu table.xml and change

<container class="main_box" id="colm" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" red_replacement="dark accent" blue_replacement="black">

for

<container class="main_box" id="colm" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper206" red_replacement="dark accent" blue_replacement="dark accent">
Hi Flut,
thank you so much for your update. You fixed the development tab partially.
Attached you can see, that you don't see the attribute names or the exact numbers.

Hi
Thanks for reporting. Use this file (put it in the players folder of the skin and overwrite the original one)

Hi tonitche: thanks for answered spanishYN, and thanks, spanishYN, for your words

gaetan: if you use 4k, you can play with the skin perfectly. I also use 4k now and the game in 200% zoom goes like a charm.
@butch: please put a screenshot.
@aethelbeorn: Thanks!! Regarding the reported problem, that bug will be fixed in the next release.
@g0ofyy : thanks!! That bug will be fixed in the next release.
Hi Flut, I was not able to change the Stadium IDs for the Flut Stadium player panel .. will a new update be released to display the stadiums correctly?

Hi Fascinoso: no I don't intend to do any pack of backgrounds. But you are able to do it, of course.
1. download the Notepad++ and install it
(with the ID of the club)
<record from="2082082528" to="graphics/pictures/team/2082082528/background"/>
(with ID of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/stadium"/>
. (with Id of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/background"/>

4. open the new folder and open the config with notepad++
5. go to menu search and choose the submenu replace
6. in the popup window in "find what?", write: /background
7. in "replace with" write /stadium
8. Choose "replace all"
9. Save the config
10. that's it

Can you make the compatible config file to see the Stadiums in the background in the player profile panel?

Hi fascinoso: I believe you already have that pack since it is included in the DAZS8 packs (the config should be something like
(with the ID of the club)
<record from="2082082528" to="graphics/pictures/team/2082082528/background"/>

Don't forget that the game read the folder alphabetically. Thus if you want to test, rename that folder with a name such as aaaaaaaaaastadiums.
Hi Markus: in fact, as I supposed already said, the skin slow down some panels (namely the news panel). I don’t know what are the files responsible for that bug. However, it happens only in a few panels and that problem don’t make the skin not playable.

Hi fascinoso: for all stadiums work well you need to have the packs and look if you have three different packs (although one of them, if you want, with the same pictures of one of the others) each one with different kind of configs. Here is below the type of code you should find in the configs (is just an example):
1. (with the ID of the club)
<record from="2082082528" to="graphics/pictures/team/2082082528/background"/>
2. (with ID of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/stadium"/>
3. (with Id of the stadium)
<record from="98040206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/98040206/background"/>

If you conclude that one is missing, you can duplicate one of the stadiums folder and change the config.
Sadly this just didnt work for me.

I downloaded the .rar file and moved the folder into the skins. It didn't appear in my preferences menu which straight away told me it somehow didnt spot it?

Winzip files seem to work fine but not .rar ones oddly?

Oh well back to the very good YACS skin.

After unpacked the folders you should look inside the flutskin folder and if there is other folder with the same name, is that one you should place in the skins folder of the game.
Question please, loving the skin thanks, However I can't seem to figure out how to change the background behind the player cut out? any advice thanks

thanks

For that you have multiple options in the drop down arrow. You only have to choose the one you prefer.
Joyboy: in fact, sometimes, some panels slow down a little bit. I don't know what is the files that causes that problemm sometimees, sorry.

Hi paradosso. you can do it in inbox content with training focus panel.xml

Hi sniperfox: As I already said, that panel was (until now) a completely mystery, since I couldn’t find the xml responsible for it. However, finally I found the solution. Thus, in the next version that panel will be fixed. Additionaly, the next version will have the background selector back
Hi Dominic Oliver: thank you for your kind and enthusiastic words. I really appreciated it.
Regarding donations.....is another story....if I let you know how many people make a donation (last years and this year) you would surely laugh!! But, is okay... although I preferred to have donations (sure) I edit the skin as a hobby. Thus, no big problem with that.

Hi Tommy Hughes: you are absolutely right. That panel is the "great mistery" for me. Is one of the few panels I couldn't find the xml responsible. I tried a lot to change it (or to find other xml) but...unsuccessfully. Thus, if you find what is the xml responsible for that "Career Stats" panel, please let me know. I also took a look on the other skins and to the best of my knowledge no one changed that panel....

VP.: thanks !!
gaztag: after unpack the .rar you should open the skin folder and look inside of it. If there is another folder with the skin, you should put that folder in the skins folder of the game.
R. Charlston: you should download the citypics.
Is this skin good for FM20?

Hi

No. But I'm working on the skin for FM20.
Thanks for all the great work you have provided over several years it is greatly appreciated and totally understandable that you are not updating your files at this date

Thank you, Kingrobbo!!
Hi all. First of all, thanks to all the people who are trying to answer the all questions asked. I apologize, but I don't have time to think on them. Also, as the new FM is almost released, probably I will not answer any more questions. Thanks again for the support you have provided.
See you (I hope) at FM20 !!
Hi.

I'm struggling with the second stadium picture shown in the top right corner, on that slideshow. Do I have to download an extra stadium pack? where do I have to put it?

You can download the backgrounds megapack In this link
Thanks flut,

My Resolution: Fullscreen
2560*1440
Zoom: 125 %

Question 1 - include Kit Front/Back - not possible yet?

i copy/pasted the downloaded ( https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm19-kits.html?id=5328 )
extraced folder to this position....\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\graphics\logos\5 2DKitsasleftlogos

Ingame, clear Cache and reload Skin, not working

...

Question 2: sorry, i forgot that

what files are to delete, so we have canceled the white Bug - you see in Picture

...
Question 3:
not auto hide the left Buttons - i do not like that
which files we have to change, to have ingame permanent left buttons, example Tactic, Finance and so on...
thanks !

Hi JustusJonas: thanks.

Regarding your questions:

1. You should put the pack in ....\my documents\Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019\graphics\logos\5 2DKitsasleftlogos

2. Sorry but I also don't remember how you should do. Try to find my explanation in the thread.

3. In meantime I upload the pack for playing with No Hidden sidebar. Here is the link

Flut, are you working on Update Version of your Skin?

Hi JustusJonas

I just finished to release the last version of the skin.
cheers
Hi matt clay : I can't help you since in my game it seems it works well.

HI lechuck23 : thanks!!

Hi vanh: I didn't understand your question. However, if the problem you report also happens in the default skin.....this is not a problem with my skin.
Hello, just downloaded this skin for the first time. Loving it. However I seem to have one small problem.

The flag is covering the height under the player picture. I did use the "Files for no hidden side bar matching club color".

Hi

Go to player overview panel.xml and change
<widget class="nation_button" id="natH" alignment="centre" icon_alignment="left,top" dspf="4">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="272"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="56"/>

by
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="272"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="41"/>

Hi, can anyone please teach me how to fix this?

thanks

Hi
This is due your screen resolution. If you don't use 1920x1080 will be better to use the files for hidden sidebar.
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me how can I remove boxes of player's profile? I mean these boxes in attributes section so they look normal like in default skin?

You just have to choose "attributes" in the drop down arrow (in the right of the current ability).