Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Dan commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Shrewsbury Teampack
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The New Saints
A new version of our data update was released with 246131 changes from 781 contributors.
Waterdeep70 added a career: The New Saints
A new version of our data update was released with 246121 changes from 781 contributors.
R Charlston commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
Pennywise commented on: National Teams Logos
Pennywise added a topic: National Teams Logos
mons commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Pennywise commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
qwaz commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 246110 changes from 781 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 246100 changes from 781 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 246102 changes from 781 contributors.
adelmer commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Eiserner commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
ASHLEY199191 commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
flut Comments
VP.: thanks !!
gaztag: after unpack the .rar you should open the skin folder and look inside of it. If there is another folder with the skin, you should put that folder in the skins folder of the game.
R. Charlston: you should download the citypics.
Is this skin good for FM20?

Hi

No. But I'm working on the skin for FM20.
Thanks for all the great work you have provided over several years it is greatly appreciated and totally understandable that you are not updating your files at this date

Thank you, Kingrobbo!!
Hi all. First of all, thanks to all the people who are trying to answer the all questions asked. I apologize, but I don't have time to think on them. Also, as the new FM is almost released, probably I will not answer any more questions. Thanks again for the support you have provided.
See you (I hope) at FM20 !!
Hi.

I'm struggling with the second stadium picture shown in the top right corner, on that slideshow. Do I have to download an extra stadium pack? where do I have to put it?

You can download the backgrounds megapack In this link
Thanks flut,

My Resolution: Fullscreen
2560*1440
Zoom: 125 %

Question 1 - include Kit Front/Back - not possible yet?

i copy/pasted the downloaded ( https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm19-kits.html?id=5328 )
extraced folder to this position....\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\graphics\logos\5 2DKitsasleftlogos

Ingame, clear Cache and reload Skin, not working

...

Question 2: sorry, i forgot that

what files are to delete, so we have canceled the white Bug - you see in Picture

...
Question 3:
not auto hide the left Buttons - i do not like that
which files we have to change, to have ingame permanent left buttons, example Tactic, Finance and so on...
thanks !

Hi JustusJonas: thanks.

Regarding your questions:

1. You should put the pack in ....\my documents\Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019\graphics\logos\5 2DKitsasleftlogos

2. Sorry but I also don't remember how you should do. Try to find my explanation in the thread.

3. In meantime I upload the pack for playing with No Hidden sidebar. Here is the link

Flut, are you working on Update Version of your Skin?

Hi JustusJonas

I just finished to release the last version of the skin.
cheers
Hi matt clay : I can't help you since in my game it seems it works well.

HI lechuck23 : thanks!!

Hi vanh: I didn't understand your question. However, if the problem you report also happens in the default skin.....this is not a problem with my skin.
Hello, just downloaded this skin for the first time. Loving it. However I seem to have one small problem.

The flag is covering the height under the player picture. I did use the "Files for no hidden side bar matching club color".

Hi

Go to player overview panel.xml and change
<widget class="nation_button" id="natH" alignment="centre" icon_alignment="left,top" dspf="4">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="272"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="56"/>

by
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="272"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="41"/>

Hi, can anyone please teach me how to fix this?

thanks

Hi
This is due your screen resolution. If you don't use 1920x1080 will be better to use the files for hidden sidebar.
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me how can I remove boxes of player's profile? I mean these boxes in attributes section so they look normal like in default skin?

You just have to choose "attributes" in the drop down arrow (in the right of the current ability).
Thanks for the answer Qvordrup
Hi i deleted lines but now i dont see preferred moves :-)

Hi

Go to the same xml and change the code
<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" layout="23, 23,3,23,3,23,60,3,18,3,-5" offset="0" gap="2"/>

by
<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" layout="3,23,3,23,60,3,18,3,-5" offset="0" gap="2"/>

how can i change this?both my stadiums are showing instead of city pics?thanx

You should download the citypics pack (the link is above, in the skin presentation).

Hello,
there is something wrong when looking at my "Knowledge" i am missing a lot of info.
i have version 1.7

Hi
The last update of SI changed the code. That's why is not working. In the next release it will be fixed.
cheers and thanks for reporting.
In skin flut 1.7 there are 2 tables of the same, eg 2 first league (the league under the microscope )

Hi
Could you please put a screenshot?
Not working for me.
I have it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures
This is what I see...

can anyone help?

Hi

In order to display the citypics, you should use the original citypics and not the citypics adapted for FM18 Vitrex Skin.
You can download the citypics, stadiums and so on here in sourtitoutsi. Look at the links in the skin informations (they are in blue in the words "HERE".

hi there! love the skin

was wondering if there was a way to change current/potential ability to actual value instead of scout recommendation i.e. the hidden 3 digit number

thanks!

Hi. Thanks. Reagrding your question, I don't know how to do it or even if it possible without the ingame editor. Sorry.
hello flut I have a problem with this error

Hi

Download the latest version. That bug is fixed.
I don't have that config. Do I need to change every instance of 'stadium' to background or is there a config I can download?

You can duplicate your stadiums folder (that one with the ID of clubs and not of the stadiums) and change the config easily using notepad++
Hello,

I like this skin a lot but I have a problem with image behind the portrait on player pages: it just displays a map and the UEFA logo twice rather than the stadium of their club. I have the stadium images installed and they show up on the club page. Do I need the citypics pack?

Thanks

Hi

For the stadium pictures behind the player picture you should have the right pack with the right config. The config should have the code similar to the following example (this is for FC Porto)

<record from="1478" to="graphics/pictures/team/1478/background"/>
Screenshot now included in my previous message

Hi
Regarding the bug related to the player panel, please download the latest version (1.4) of the skin.
Regarding the board confidence, I couldn't find yet where is the problem. However that bug only appears sometimes (not always) and if you go out of the panel and return back, the information will displayed.
Great skin.

One problem on Transfer History page for clubs. The Total sums at the bottom of the page is not correct.

Thanks!!
Regarding your report...could you please put a screenshot?
Thank you Flut. You mean all Nicknames gone after applying the Real Names amd German National Team Fix File???? Arsenal did shown 'the Gunners' in overview screen which is already Flut Dark Skin as you can see in my attached photo which is before adding the Real Names and German National Team Fix File.
Noway to fix it?

Hi batiron

I really don't know but in fact I also use that kind of fixes and the nicknames also are not shown....
The `Nickname` of all the team`s overview panel suddenly disappeared and never shown again... anyone knows why??? I remember it was shown as Red Devils or Gunners, etc some sometimes earlier. I have tried to update my Flut version from 1.1 to the latest 1.3. But still nothing shown. I redownloaded the Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v1.2 recently to fix competitions name (English Premier Division>> Premier League), is this the reason causing this display problem? If yes, is there a way to fix it??

Hi
I think it happens with all skins...thus, to the best of my knowledge is not related to the skin.
Thanks for a great skin! Is there a way to enable the sidebar to be visible the whole time?

Thanks
Regarding your question, you can find in the pack a folder with the files you should use for no hidden sidebar.
you are missing kit 56 in this folder: fm2019flutskin_dark/graphics/pictures/kits/2d/outfield/front/default (it also needs to be added to the config)

Thanks Qvordrup. I already included it.
Where do i go to delete the code lines for the current and potential ability, I personally hate that it is shown on the player profile, makes the game WAAAYYYYYY to easy

you can delete that information deleting the following code in player additional attributes panel.xml

<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,-1,20" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
<!-- Current Ability -->

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, can_scale" font="title" size="10" colour="accent">
<translation id="text" translation_id="251893" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
</widget>
<!-- <widget class="team_stars_label" lrge="true" id="CAic" auto_size="all" value="15" />-->

<widget class="attribute_label" alignment="centre" colour="white" style="semi_bold" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" size="13" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper" height="23" >

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcab"/>
<record id="widget_properties" alignment="centre,can_scale" />
</widget>

<container/>
</container>

<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
<!-- Potential Ability -->

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" size="10" alignment="left, can_scale" font="title" colour="accent">
<translation id="text" translation_id="251894" type="use" value="Potential Ability[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
</widget>
<!--<widget class="team_stars_label" lrge="true" id="PAic" auto_size="all" value="15" >-->

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ppab"/>