flut - Comments

#579567 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Thank you for posting the skin this year as well! I was hoping that you would. My personal favorite.

Question... How do you change the background color of the scouting report email? Mine is white, something I'd like to change it to something darker if possible but I don't know enough about the in game editor.

Thanks πŸ™‚
Regarding you question, in the next version that "card" will be black πŸ™‚
cheers
#579391 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Not to worry. πŸ™‚

One other thing, when on the player profile screen, is there any way to get rid of the word "Player" that's written in black text just below the comparison drop down?

Thanks

Andrew

you can go to player overview panel.xml and in the piece of code

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper" red_replacement="" priority="1" colour="black" dont_set_embedded_title="true" default_height="-5" id="plfz" minimum_height="20">
<translation id="text" type="use" value="Player" />

change for

<translation id="text" type="use" value="" />

However, in the drop down arrow that option will be without any title.
#579373 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Thanks for your response flut. When I go into preferences to change any settings the screen in background blurs. Is there anyway to change this do you know?

Thanks again.

Oh I see, yes, when we go to preferences. I don't know how to change it
#579371 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Many thanks FLUT very much appreciated. i have added that file but now the player traits are missing for some reason

Use this one (place it in the player folder of the skin)

DOWNLOAD
#579300 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Hi Andrew: Thanks. And, what blurring? I don't see any blurring...

Hi Latrell: use THIS

Place it in panels/player (overwrite the original one)

McG84: thanks. πŸ™‚
#579014 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
joemcf09: you should have the packs with the stadiums and don’t forget the mini stadiums pack.
mattafc1234: thanks. for delete the wrong logo go to panels/generic/kit icon16 and delete the following code
<widget class="picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true">
<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="-43"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="128"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="105" />
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
</record>
</widget>

mysterio: as soon as I can I will upadte the kits pack with greece

mush2015: thanks!! πŸ™‚

SteveWise106: Thanks. In fact when we play with a club, the sidebar matches the colour of the club, for all other clubs is dark. Maybe later I will do na alt for sidebar. However, for now I have to finish the chanages and bugs reported. When the skin will be in its stable version I will start with some addons (alt files).

DaveCillo: Many thanks. However, the light version still have to wait untill this version is stabel and “concluded”. This year I have no much time to work on both simultaneously. Sorry… Regarding the bug you reported is now fixed and the fix will be included in the next version.
#578962 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Dear all
You are placing lots of questions and requests. So, I have to beg you:

1. Please report bugs and place screenshots to better understand them
2. Please read the thread befor posting because it already started the same thing that happened last year (some questions were already answered and is "terrible" to see many repeated questions)
3.Try to not make requests just because you prefered or like something, i.e., try question with "common sense"
4. Please be patient if I don't answer quickly

After all, this is only the first version and I know it can be much improved but ... slowly (my time is not only dedicated to the skin and it is not infinite).
#578651 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Dan Wardill: yes, there is a problem with the upload but you can look at one of my posts and find the alternative link fr the skin.

Sheffield Hammer: unfortunately I couldn't find how to do it yet....that's why the skin maintain the 6 letters names..

mysterio: you can use THIS but if you don't use the SS default kits, the images will be overlapped. However, if you want, you can use the FC Style pack I updated in HERE
#578532 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Dear all, I noticed that some of you recognized my work with a donation. Many thanks to all of you who decided to do it πŸ™‚
I really appreciated!!
#578428 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
As you can see, it's impossible to know something about prefered foot. Also i try to change with all avaible options there is nothing about foot. So, if i've to choose player (unknowed player - i know messi is left and Ronaldo is both)i need to enter the player statistics and change another card again. I hope to be clear, sorry for my english

watta75: In future versions I will try to include it also in other places. In fact I tried to include it in all of the view options of the player but only works when I place it in one of them. Regarding tactics panel…can you explain a little bit more because I didn’t understood (or place a screenshot, please).

You are talking about the player popup panel. In fact I ddn't work on it yet. In the future versions I will edit that panel.
#578416 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
No name appearing at the back side of the kit at player's profile, but 3 dots. Is it normal?

this meaning that the is name too big or too small (I don't know exactly). However you can adjust it in panels/generic/kit icon14

Edit the following code, namely the value of horizontal (use trial and error strategy)

<widget class="label" id="bNAM" size="11" alignment="top, centre_y, can_scale" font="fonts/kit name" colour="secondary" >
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="45" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="80"/>
</widget>
#578357 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Thank you for the great Skin!! Enjoying it!!!
Is there any chance to remove the broken emblem & the 2 shirts as shown since they often blocks the head of my player`s background image.https://scontent-itm1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p180x540/128105695_10207753637355300_911256975383398589_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=WkB47Sa9Ee0AX_7vtNY&_nc_oc=AQmyOYlf9nM_tWGSe1J-_xu_1PF3N_aQKaP3rS7P0AMW2VZ4AvWn_Tb6jKrqyjneylQNEwl_4pwC6b5c6X6kiKH_&_nc_ht=scontent-itm1-1.xx&tp=6&oh=ee3f6d300497b3310a06c9cefa5b2437&oe=5FEC7EE4

If you want to remove the wrong badge do the following:

go to panels/generic/kit icon16 and delete the following code

<widget class="picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true">
<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="-43"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="128"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="105" />
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
</record>
</widget>

For removing the kits it's more difficult and I can't explain you since if you remove them the text that are below will jump for the place of the kits.
#578328 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
Excellent work, no FM without Flut skin!

Any chance you will do some more work on the match title bar? Would love to have longer club names there instead of the short ones, and also maybe background colours to match the two teams.

Thanks πŸ™‚
Regarding your questions: I already tried to do both of them but for now, unfortunately I couldn't found how to solve that problems (6 letters only and the colour of the teams...). Of course if I find the solution I will include that changes in the next versions.
#578320 FM 2021 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.0
Premium
First of all I would like to thank you to all of you for your kind and generous words!! πŸ™‚ I also thank you VP. for place the link for download. In fact when I upload the file here in sourtitoutsi I receive a message reporting that the file is to big. Untill that problema is solved, you can download the skin here

Now, trying to answer the other questions:

stuartw1985, R Charlston, Kfihu: Some other players report that problem. I don't know why it happens since in my game everything is okay. However, try to clean the cache and keep this skin only in the skins folder and please let me know if is okay. However, if the problem remains maybe is due your skin resolution. Then, do the following:

go to panels/generic/kit icon16 and delete the following code

<widget class="picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true">
<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="-43"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="128"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="105" />
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
</record>
</widget>

Woking Hazard: For the next versions I will take a look on the game processing in order to try to tweak that “problem” you reported. Thanks.

einherjer83: thanks. Regarding the kit/logo I already updated the pack. You can find it here (and also clicking in “HERE” in the presentation of the skin)

Spybus09: thanks. In fact I don’t know what happens in your game. Since in my game everything is okay I can’t help you. However you can try clean the cache and keep this skin only in the skins folder of the game.
You also can try to download the megapack here

#577818 FM 2016 FLUT skin - Dark Version v2.3
Premium
Dear all. Thanks you for your kind words. I am very busy with professional stuff on these days. However, although slowly, I'm working on the skin. I intend to release the first version today night or tomorrow. πŸ™‚

cheers πŸ™‚
#563674 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Premium
Hi all. Sorry but I'm too busy and, therefore, unable to respond to your requests. Thanks to everyone who supported FlutSkin over the past 8 years. I wish to have time to edit the skin for FM21.
#554060 FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.2
Premium
Hey, so in the club overview, for some reason, the stadium picture alternates between the correct stadium picture and an empty picture that also shows the stadium stats. This happens to all clubs.

That happens because a pack of stadiums is missing. You can fix that problem downloading the stadiums megapack released by DAZS8.
#554059 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Premium
[sorry for the english - google translate]

is it possible to have in the FlutSkin20 the display of the scout screen as in the version of FlutSkin19? or alternatively, the ability to change the background colors of the values?

You can change the background colours of the boxes in the settings.xml. But don't forget that the new colours will be displayed in all panels.
#554058 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Hi there,

Great skin, also played it in FM19.

Can someone tell me if it's possible to have the sidebar/menu to stay "fixed" on the side so it's visible all the time? I'm not so good with computers so it would be a great help if someone can guide me step by step.

Hi
Thank you.
Regarding your question, you just have to use the files inside the folder named "files for NO HIDDEN SIDEBAR_dark".

cheers
#549168 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Premium
Hi, is there a way to get post game milestones like in this picture?

The milestones don't show up on the Flut skin.

Hi

If I release other version, I will include it.
#546373 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
Premium
Flut is the original poster/creator of this download thread so if I am not mistaken he or a mod can update the links at top.
It is not up to me.

Now is updated. I believe it was qvordrup who did it. Thanks
#546372 FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.2
Premium
there is a fix you should do.. in the window of the city there is the city of the stadium and not of the team
example... Trapani ( city is Trapani-- stadium provinciale is in Erice..) and in the window there is Erice

Hi

In fact I can't do nothing since is the game who controls what city and stadium will be displayed in each club. The game use the city of the stadium....
#544315 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Premium
Love the skin, guys - quick question; is there a way to get the City shown for the club to be their actual city, rather than where their stadium is? For example, Sliema Wanderers are obviously from Sliema but play at National Stadium in Attard, so the City panel defaults to Attard rather than Sliema. Any help would be appeciated! Thanks for all your great work.

Sorry but there is no way to change it. The game controls the city of the club.
#543524 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
Premium
Thank you Flut. Maybe you or a mod can also update the links for the main download.
Anyway here is the link for the updated pack:
Mediafire - 2DKitsasleftlogos_v2.zip/file

Uploaded- 2DKitsasleftlogos_v2.zip

Credits go to the fmslovakia guys for the kits and Flut for his awesome skin and work overall. Cheers.

Thanks Criss
#543136 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
Premium
Just a taught: I have kept an updated version of this pack for myself in which I also cleaned up some duplicate png files that were not used in the configs. If Flut has no issue with, is anyone interested in me posting it here?

Hi Criss

No problem, of course.
You can upload it here. Thanks!!

cheers
#542748 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Hello there!
Absolutely sterling work yet again on the best FM skin out there!
I am particularly in love with the 'new' font, which if my tired old eyes don't deceive me is based on that ultimate classic CM 01/02!
Brings back many, many happy and pleasant memories from nearly 20 years ago! Nearly 20 years ago - gosh!
Cheers!

Thanks!!
I also played CM1/02 (great memories!!) but I really don't remember the font used (yes, 20 years.... long time ago)
cheers
#535375 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Hi Flut,

Finally It works well for me (by using the City & Stadium pack from DazS8). I also be able to change the atrribute in Player Overview/Profile to no box.
One more question, how can I change the color of the atrribute? For example, high value (>=15) have red color?

Thanks again, both Flut & DazS8

Hi

you can change the colours in the settings.xml in the following code

<!-- profile attribute colours -->
<colour name="low attribute" red="247" green="121" blue="121"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" red="245" green="245" blue="85"/>
<colour name="good attribute" red="159" green="220" blue="122" />
<colour name="excellent attribute" red="83" green="249" blue="83" />

don't forget to reload the game (and untick the check box in the preferences of the game: “use caching to decrease page loading times” )
#535071 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Premium
My set up is different as I use my Player Backgrounds too as in the picture.....

So not sure what you want

Hi Aly

Hi
Thanks.
Regarding your questions
1. In fact the alt xmls are only for the player overview panel and for the player popup
However, if you want to do the same in player profile, go to player profile.xml and change

file="player/player attributes panel3box"

for
file="player attributes panel3"
For other panels (training etc) it will be a little bit harder to explain since you have to change several xmls and I don’t remember all of them. I just remember now two other xmls: player attributes training panel.xml and player training attribute changes. The easy way is to delete that two xmls and reload the game (the game will load the default xmls without boxes).

2. Regarding the 2Dkits, my bad...I forgot to include a substep in step 1. But you did everything correct. Now you only replace "team" for "club".
I already replaced the incomplete tutorial by the complete tutorial. Sorry.

3. Regarding the sidebar, try the following. Open sidebar menu table.xml and change

<container class="main_box" id="colm" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" red_replacement="dark accent" blue_replacement="black">

For
<container class="main_box" id="colm" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/sidebar/paper" red_replacement="[the colour you want]" blue_replacement="black">

4. Concerning the background I believe is related to your graphics structure. I believe you have the stadiums background to be read before the players background. If those folders are in the same folder, try to change the name of the stadiums background for a name starting by a letter that are alphabetically after the first letter of the name of the folder that contains the player backgounds.

That’s it

And thank you DAZS8 for always are there to helping me in the answers made by FM players!!

#535007 FM 2020 FLUT skin light - Version 2.2
Premium
Hi all: since some of you don't know how can adapt the 2D kits for working in player overview panel and titlebar, I decided to do a "tutorial" for that. Here is the file

ADAPT YOUR 2D KITS FOR PLAYER OVERVIEW PANEL - tutorial