Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 35 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 505131 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299772 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90531 changes from 373 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: french mix 2
gardner195 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
gardner195 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 505116 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299751 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90503 changes from 373 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - Season 8- Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 505110 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299740 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90485 changes from 373 contributors.
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 505105 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299735 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90480 changes from 373 contributors.
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Vorskla Poltava V2 [11.03] Teampack
Talpa70 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Talpa70 added a download: Vorskla Poltava V1 [11.03] Teampack
WorkTheSpace added a video: THE LARNE PROJECT: S4 E49 - End of Season 4 Review | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 505087 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 299717 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90461 changes from 373 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S8-E10 Europe Is On The Line! | Football Manager 2019
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Antonijow commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
flut Comments
hi there! love the skin

was wondering if there was a way to change current/potential ability to actual value instead of scout recommendation i.e. the hidden 3 digit number

thanks!

Hi. Thanks. Reagrding your question, I don't know how to do it or even if it possible without the ingame editor. Sorry.
hello flut I have a problem with this error

Hi

Download the latest version. That bug is fixed.
I don't have that config. Do I need to change every instance of 'stadium' to background or is there a config I can download?

You can duplicate your stadiums folder (that one with the ID of clubs and not of the stadiums) and change the config easily using notepad++
Hello,

I like this skin a lot but I have a problem with image behind the portrait on player pages: it just displays a map and the UEFA logo twice rather than the stadium of their club. I have the stadium images installed and they show up on the club page. Do I need the citypics pack?

Thanks

Hi

For the stadium pictures behind the player picture you should have the right pack with the right config. The config should have the code similar to the following example (this is for FC Porto)

<record from="1478" to="graphics/pictures/team/1478/background"/>
Screenshot now included in my previous message

Hi
Regarding the bug related to the player panel, please download the latest version (1.4) of the skin.
Regarding the board confidence, I couldn't find yet where is the problem. However that bug only appears sometimes (not always) and if you go out of the panel and return back, the information will displayed.
Great skin.

One problem on Transfer History page for clubs. The Total sums at the bottom of the page is not correct.

Thanks!!
Regarding your report...could you please put a screenshot?
Thank you Flut. You mean all Nicknames gone after applying the Real Names amd German National Team Fix File???? Arsenal did shown 'the Gunners' in overview screen which is already Flut Dark Skin as you can see in my attached photo which is before adding the Real Names and German National Team Fix File.
Noway to fix it?

Hi batiron

I really don't know but in fact I also use that kind of fixes and the nicknames also are not shown....
The `Nickname` of all the team`s overview panel suddenly disappeared and never shown again... anyone knows why??? I remember it was shown as Red Devils or Gunners, etc some sometimes earlier. I have tried to update my Flut version from 1.1 to the latest 1.3. But still nothing shown. I redownloaded the Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v1.2 recently to fix competitions name (English Premier Division>> Premier League), is this the reason causing this display problem? If yes, is there a way to fix it??

Hi
I think it happens with all skins...thus, to the best of my knowledge is not related to the skin.
Thanks for a great skin! Is there a way to enable the sidebar to be visible the whole time?

Thanks
Regarding your question, you can find in the pack a folder with the files you should use for no hidden sidebar.
you are missing kit 56 in this folder: fm2019flutskin_dark/graphics/pictures/kits/2d/outfield/front/default (it also needs to be added to the config)

Thanks Qvordrup. I already included it.
Where do i go to delete the code lines for the current and potential ability, I personally hate that it is shown on the player profile, makes the game WAAAYYYYYY to easy

you can delete that information deleting the following code in player additional attributes panel.xml

<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,-1,20" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" />
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
<!-- Current Ability -->

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, can_scale" font="title" size="10" colour="accent">
<translation id="text" translation_id="251893" type="use" value="Current Ability[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
</widget>
<!-- <widget class="team_stars_label" lrge="true" id="CAic" auto_size="all" value="15" />-->

<widget class="attribute_label" alignment="centre" colour="white" style="semi_bold" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" size="13" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper" height="23" >

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcab"/>
<record id="widget_properties" alignment="centre,can_scale" />
</widget>

<container/>
</container>

<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
<!-- Potential Ability -->

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" size="10" alignment="left, can_scale" font="title" colour="accent">
<translation id="text" translation_id="251894" type="use" value="Potential Ability[COMMENT: scout report panel box heading]" />
</widget>
<!--<widget class="team_stars_label" lrge="true" id="PAic" auto_size="all" value="15" >-->

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ppab"/>
<record id="widget_properties" alignment="centre,can_scale" />
</widget>

<container/>
</container>
Hi! First of all congrats for your great work! It's the best skin i've ever tried and i'm going to continue using it for sure.

The only matter i've got is that I've got the metallics logo pack downloaded and your skin, and as it's shown in the screenshot i cannot see properly the league logo next to the country logo and the club logo.

Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks
Regarding your question: you should create a folder with the logos of the competitions (duplicate your competitions logos folder) and change the config to the following format (it is an example of a config line)
<record from="100" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100/logo/background/right"/>
the light green box, I want it to be red

Hi
You can edit that colour boxes in the fm2019flutskin_dark settings, in the following code:

<!-- background attribute box colours Flut 17 v1 -->
<colour name="unknown attribute background" red="227" green="178" blue="110"/>
<colour name="low attribute background" red="246" green="42" blue="42"/>
<colour name="normal attribute background" red="255" green="156" blue="0"/>
<colour name="good attribute background" red="15" green="158" blue="15" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="20" green="247" blue="28" />

change the values of red, green and blue according your taste.
After, exit the game and reload it.

the number of players' value (speed, acceleration ect)

The number or the green, orange etc boxes?
And if you click on the right drop down arrow you can choose the numbers without boxes.
how do you change the colors of the values of the attributes of the players? from the game it does not change them or even from the xml file.

Hi What you want to change precisely? The colour of the background boxes of the attributes?
Hi Flut.

Thanks for the skin!

Using this skin, i am unable to change the player search packages under the Scouting tab>Player search. Is there a way to change the search package using this skin?
I've attached images for your reference.

Flut:

Base skin:

Player search packages:

Hi

Thanks for reporting the bug. You just have to go to the person folder of the skin, delete the file scouting person search.xml and reload the game.
[giulianoos: that problem is due your screen resolution. The skin works well in 1920x1080 without zoom. Maybe you are playing in 4k…and that problem arises in 4k screens.

Hi Flut.

First of all thank you for that great skin.

I'm having the same issue as @giulianoos, I play in 4K (3840x2160) and so I have to zoom every skin to 175% or even 200%. Actually using Andormeda because is the only one taht allows me to do that without any problem. Would love to use Flut Dark, but I can't as long as those weird white lines appears on every panel. Is there any kind of solution to it?

Thak you again an KUTGW. Kind regards.
[/quote]

Thanks!!!
Regarding your problem, I'm sorry but As I have not a 4k screen I can't test the skin and then I can't edit it for that screen. Sorry...
hello,

i've downloaded the skin, and other skins, and followed the
steps to install them. They are in my skins map, but they don't appear in the interface menu.

I only can select the football manager skin dark and light.

Can anyone help me?

Hi

You have to open the folder of the skin. I think that inside of it there is an other folder with the skin. That folder is the folder you should put directly in the skins folder of the game.
Thank you for your answer flut.
You're right, that problem was the screen resolution. I play fm19 on Mac and my highest resolution is 14xx x 900 with 4k.Without zoom, everything works fine, but the letters are to small. Is there anything what I could do?

Well...I think you can't since even if you edit the fonts (and there is a file, or several, with the code for the fonts size - I don't remember waht file is/are) the text will be cut.....
Hi guys! Please, can i hide scorebar and instructions bar when i watch the match? I would like to see it only when i pass the mouse and see the match in full screen. Thanks in advance.

Hi Tevez: sorry but I don't know how to do it.
Movega31: Hi. If you don’t have the stadiums picture pack and if you have the background players pictures pack…maybe that players photo could be displayed instead the stadium.

Hi Qvordrup and VP, thanks for answering the question of batiron. And thanks batiron for the kind words!!

Hi johannes anfd vonreichsm:

I'm working on it. For now just in white skin...There are many changes and the work to adapt for FlutSkin style is a little bit hard....and I have not much free time. But I will release the first version as soon as possible.

Hi, I've got a problem with the club name color font in the 3d match supporters flags (image below). Can anybody help me to fix this, please?

Hi

I don't know why it happens but I think it could be related to the colour named "title" since that "wrong" colour in your screenshot is the title for white flutskin. But I don't know how to solve that problem. Sorry.
thanks for answer @flut

1.which exactly panel file is that?

player personal details panel1?

or this one

player profile?

or some other?...cuz i can't find that text in any of those both panel files... :/

2. what about skin transparency? for me it is too dark and i can't see my stadium background pictures..how to make it more transparent?

Hi Mortiis
The example is for player profile details1 but if you want reduce the player picture in all the options you should find similar piece of code in player profile details2 (3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8) and also in player profile details df11 and scope.xml.
In order to increase the transparency you have to edit lots of graphics. However if you want you can start by graphics/boxes/subsection/standard/paper and graphics/boxes/bordered/standard/paper

@flut

how to make this profile picture smaller?

and how to make skin more transparent so i can see my background pictures?

Hi
If you want to reduce the picture in all of the options You should edit the xmls named player profile details (from 1 to 8 and also player profile details df11 and scope.xml) located in panels/custom.
Increase the value of vertical inset (that one I highlighted in green) and, after that you should align the picture changing the values I highlighted in red in the following example:

This is the example for player profile details1.xml

<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="4"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="15" />
<record id="object_property">
<list id="get_properties">
<!--Facegen data request-->
<record get_property="fcgn" />
<!--Fake name request-->
<record get_property="Pfke" />
<record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
</list>
</record>
</widget>

Hello,

I want the transparancy in all this page, like the image.

Thanks you FLUT !

Well...the problem is that if you use transparency you can't see the text...since I don't remember how change the colour of the text in that panel from black to white...
Sorry for my English...
In fact, I would like to have the transparency of the "squad / roster" screen of the DARK version, but with the version White.

Thanks FLUT.

You want to have transparency in all that panel you put or only in the bottom (in the rules of competition)?
Thanks FLUT for your quick response.
What I really want is to have the same "team / effective" screen as the DARK version. That is to say transparent. I think I have to take the file from the DARK version, but leqeul is?
Thank you.

Hi: Could you please put a screenshot, showing exactly what you want in order I could better understand your question?
What work ! Your skin will make me iron out the full version of the game while I was on Touch mode.
I have one question though:
Can the color of the bottom of the pages "team" and "tactic" be decreased? Make it become a little more transparent?
Thank you.

Hi: Thanks.
Regarding your question: I don't know if I understood what you want but try THIS and let me know if I understood well your question.

Put the file in flutskin/panels/match (overwrite the original xml)

cheers