Kinkladze10 - Comments

#577214 The Original & Best 3D Match Balls Pack
11 years ago
topman for this - this is quality
#566458 Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
11 years ago
From what I've read, you are after abberations within the game concerning your physics mod. I'm uncertain if this is apart of that, however, I've tested it several times with the same tactics and other tactics (all tactics I've used in orignial FM) and noticed the Box to Box role seldom has or passes the ball; it's as though he has become the striker in the orignial FM where he seldom had the ball. I've taken two pictures for you to look at: the first with S. Longstaff as B2B and then subbed for his brother, M. Longstaff, neither of which performed well -- despite the rest of the team out performing the opposition.

p.s I play short passing, build up play and passing is concentrated through the middle.

Love that skin mate - which version is it?
#565867 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
11 years ago
For all of you guys wanting to implement your updated SS kits collection into this mod:

You will need program called Notepad ++ to edit stuff.
Download it from here

Step 1
1. Copy your entire single folder with all SS kits and paste it in the logos folder of the game
2. Download the Notepad++ (it's free)
3. Open Notepad++
4. Click on binoculars icon
5. In the new opened window choose the tab Find in Files
6. In Directory, browse to the new folder with SS kits you created (i.e. C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\pictures\logos\your copied folder with SS kits
7. In the field Find what type team

2. The field Replace with must be empty
3. Click on Replace in Files

Step 4
1. In the field Find what type kits/third
2. The field Replace with must be empty
3. Click on Replace in Files

Credit to @flut for his original tutorial.I just edited it to follow the changes in Notepad++ and added instruction 9 in step 1 to make the whole process significantly faster.

Dude this is awesome, took me 2 mins and all my new kits are showing correctly - TOPMAN
#565597 Nations - Europe SS'2019/20 Relink! (12/06/20)
11 years ago
I know , some already updated for 20/21, ill check any change new kits for europe, ill updated soon

The England away kit is blue but the team bar is still showing red from the last kit
#562732 FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
11 years ago
A new and improved version of the "sortitoutsi background pack" are being worked at, and it will be up and running once the new site is online (properly next week)

This will fix your problems and the new background pack will include all the different backgrounds in one pack.

Thanks cant wait
#562713 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
Update to English leagues 1-6

- Derby 3rd added
- All National League
- All National League North

National League South will be in the next update.

Just wondering is it possible to do a kit colour fix for both the England and Wales National teams? Their new 2nd kits are blue and yellow now but the game colour file still has them as Red and White?

#562700 sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack Home thread *FM21 Update 2021.00 Released* [10/11/2020] - NO REQUESTS - torrent now available -
11 years ago
Am I missing something here, Ive downloaded all the pack updates but I don't see any 3d stadium pics? just players, leagues and teams? Where are the actual stadiums as per the first post?
#562688 FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
11 years ago
Love this pack and using with Flut Skin and city pics but can anyone tell me why my stadium pic goes blue for a while before going back to the stadium ?

It starts off showing the stadium fine then changes.

Here's a link showing the issue? I am using the latest pack

#562285 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
Not yet, no. It was not released when I did my last update, it will be in the next update.

No worries bud, will look forward to this one as I want to start a new game with the RAMS
#562166 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
you need to add a 3rd kit in editor, then tick licensed kits and a black kit with strpy grey/white sleeves appears

Thanks but that wont show the correct 3rd pink kit entered into the pack now?
#562024 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
Hammer has included my latest update in his latest SSKCC falls.

Hi mate does the new file have Derby's 3rd kit included please as it just got added to the pack, latest file not showing in the game.
#562023 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
11 years ago
Just added Derby 3rd to the pack, before Hammer updates download links.
Direct link is the same as few posts above

Top man 👍
#561433 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
11 years ago
God that’s horrendous, will suit derby

Quite possibly our worst one yet, but we beat Norwich 1-0 today so I don't mind it if we win
#561335 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
Hello there!
Absolutely sterling work yet again on the best FM skin out there!
I am particularly in love with the 'new' font, which if my tired old eyes don't deceive me is based on that ultimate classic CM 01/02!
Brings back many, many happy and pleasant memories from nearly 20 years ago! Nearly 20 years ago - gosh!
Cheers!

Hey how do you get the old CM font to show in game?
#561334 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
11 years ago
Love this skin it’s simply the best but I’ve noticed a bug on the club screen, top left the stadium image starts with my stadium pic then it goes blue for a while before going back to the stadium.

No idea why how do it stop it please
My city pic is fine and my stadiums are in the right folder.

Here’s a link to show what it looks like

#561330 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
#561060 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
11 years ago
English leagues 1-4 logo left kits for 20/21.

Unzip and put the files in this folder path:
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\52DKitsasleftlogos\Europe\England

Total legend bro 👍
#560789 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
11 years ago
I have done Serie A and many other updates in my file here:

I usually use SS kits to make the logo left kits.

Hi mate can you tell me how to update the kits to the new 21 season please?
I have them in my graphics folder but cant get them to show in the game
#560779 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
11 years ago
Can someone tell me why my player kits arent showing in the profile please.

I have the latest kits in the club folder showing correctly but in the player pic it's shown an old kit, this is the same for all teams and players? It's show last years kits which are no longer on my system?

Only have links not sure to post the image on this post
#560777 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
#560315 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
@bolid74 has done the Oxford & Ipswich 3rd kits. I have put these in to my game and they show fine with my latest SSKCC.

Is there a link to this one please?
#560230 Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.2 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (26/11/20) Relink!
11 years ago
Update to English leagues 1-4.

Sheff Wed third
Huddersfield third
Hull away & third
Aston Villa third
Crawley away
Port Vale third
All old third kits removed
Colour improvements

Thanks bud amazing work but it needs updating to include Bristol City , Forest as they had 3rd kits added
#560227 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
11 years ago

The problem is on my game Stevenage have a third kit In use on their club info screen but they don’t use a 3rd kit in real life so the game is showing a plain generic shirt which I can’t remove
#560191 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
11 years ago
Both teams didn't use or announce any third kit for this season, at least for now.

Yeah for some reason the game has a 3rd kit on the clubs Info page so it shows the rubbish generic 3rd kits

Does the in game editor correct this by taking them out?
#560028 England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (26/11/20)
Just a note that Stevenge's 3rd kit isn't in the game
Also I'm missing Kettering's 3rd kit too

Can anyone add them please?
#559484 Strange graphic bug with players hair in match engine
11 years ago
does anyone have a fix for this please?
Many of my players hair styles flicker and it's really annoying.

I've tried changing the graphics settings but nothing changes this - have a decent GPU and system

Link shows the problem.

#557262 sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack Home thread *FM21 Update 2021.00 Released* [10/11/2020] - NO REQUESTS - torrent now available -
11 years ago
Great work on the pack, but for some reason I'm not seeing background changes of players, I've tried Flut and Rensie skins I'm seeing Team backgrounds ok and my players backgrounds always used to work but don't now? Is there a setting I need to change, have reload skin and remove cache confirmed?
#505490 FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
11 years ago
Love the skin thanks as always for creating it.

One question, I have stadiums and citypics and the large background flags but when I click on a player I would like to see the background for the national flag (not the stadium pic) as it's easier to see.
I've no idea how to do this, could someone help please as it seems the stadium pics take priority over the flags when you click them for their background.

The flag pics show fine on staff of international teams just not on club players etc
#411485 England - Premier League 3D'2017/18 New! (22/11/17)
11 years ago
love it any chance of a championship too please?
#336711 database issues
11 years ago
Yes I'm having a problem with Simon Dawkins(should be at San Jose) not Derby and Marcus Olsson who is at Blackburn but who should be at Derby.
Thing is in the DB check there are at those clubs so I'm not sure why the game isn't processing them properly I have the files checked and Zlatan is at Man U so I know it's working ?