Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
fraktionmarback commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
KEZ_7 commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.0 [released 11/12/2018]
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: MY TOP 25 FAVOURITE PLAYERS | PLAYER #14 | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Sampdoria Teampack
Nguyễn Đỗ Minh Thiên broke the record for FM2019 Highest Transfer Fee Received with 125000000 Million UK Pound Sterling
Dan commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
Dan commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
Dan commented on: My Trials, Tribulations and Enjoyment as a football manager
Calan10 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga 3D'2018/19 Relink! (05/12/18)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
A new version of our data update was released with 471283 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257828 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20119 changes from 124 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 471276 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257821 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20112 changes from 124 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch
A new version of our data update was released with 471178 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 257723 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 20014 changes from 124 contributors.
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
pottersmad commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
kingrobbo Comments
you need to post in English here
sorry guys I do not pass on my files anymore as I have done so before and some users then have been passing those files on stating they are their work

or it also ends up with you get bombarded with requests etc so I no longer do it, plenty of help on SI skinning forums its easy to do...hell if I can do it anyone can

its a mix of a few skins I have put together to suite my needs
Is there anyway at all to get the latest player stats in each one? Even using an editor? I'd like to take over United in December in FM19 but the lack of the player stats, form and momentum (or lack of) makes it unrealistic

if its unrealistic dont use it then mate

there is no way to do it as far as I know you are welcome to experiment and find one using any editor
I have tried it doesnt work and if it did it would be an immense amount of work to do this personally I am just thankful for the work these guys do as it is and I like to provide workarounds for us to use to resolve some minor glitches

it is possible and it will be released when the guys have time etc

re custom start date you can use the old custom start date file from 2018 and edit it in fm19 editor and then use it with real fixtures/results

when you use these files you wont have the player stats details, up to start point... thats the only drawback

also when you use custom start dates/ results there is still a bug in game where AI clubs sometimes do not pick full squads or do not pick their best players this can be resolved if you get it by editing the squad selection rules for that nation in pre game editor using advanced rules to have bigger squads/minimum numbers etc ec or by using FMRTE in game to add the players to the squad

how do you get that to work with the french league?

have you read the instructions with the file?
lol

this one really cracked me up
I'm sure @Rob has spotted that mistake and is all over it.

There's still lots of stuff going on behind the scenes though so it may take a while.

thanks for the reply I thought it was an oversight

frankthetank has put out a superb file already covering nearly every league with results up to 5/11/18
Hi

I have searched the forums and used the link on the Home page for this and it comes back with this

not trying to be a smart arse but is that message a mistake and means FM19? or is it re FM18

I am hoping you will be releasing your normal updated league fixtures, it is greatly appreciated any news on a possible release timescale if yo are doing it would be great

cheers and thanks for all the great work over the years
A new one for me this, though sure people will have had it before. Interested to see how it pans out!

not seen that before so there has been changes

wont know fully until we get our hands on the editor...it should be released with the beta so us editors can get on with the important stuff...editing

Duplicate post

What is happening here is as I pointed out earlier in the thread
The guys here are putting out hourly updates to the DB and to keep up with real life events which is great but also uneccesary do a weekly one or leave it until the end of the window

This will stop issues like this happening and not create work
Eg Carrick is set to retire in one update then later on he is given the ass man job so causes probs with being now retired etc etc
you selected USA as a playable nation

remove it as this is the issue

How to? I don't see any option to ask for creation of new player... Do you?

nope I misunderstood you thought it was a missing transfer.....the sortitoutsi guys do not add missing players/wonderkids etc to the DB

there is a thread here https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/35486/add-ons-to-sortitoutsi-live-update as an addition to the update and I see you have posted there too, so no need to post here as it will get missed

there are other updates eg Pro's who does add missing players etc and that file can be used with the files here if that helps you
Ok use the pre game editor

There are lots of examples of ex players who should be in the DB but aren't due to this. Time consuming but worth it if you want a realistic current DB ....if you did them all FM19 will be out

you post all changes with links as proof here and await approval

@TheMinsterman
not a problem we cant have life getting in the way of FM mate

I will crack on with my own file now and FM19 will be out soon anyway....happy editing and good luck with your review
@TheMinsterman is there a timescale on release of this mate I intend to start a save shortly and then dont want to regret starting and a day or 2 later your file comes out

I have created my own files in the past re this but for some reason I think its cheating if I have amended the budgets I suppose its being subjective/objective and I cant seem to enjoy the save as much

thanks in advance
But you can only do this with the ingame editor surely?

I outlined what to do with both pre game and IGE above
Will be time consuming if you want to bring every retired ex player back. Ones with failed changes not too bad
I've just edited the file myself as outlined in my earlier post
there are lots of failed changes in the DB here due to this issue

it happens when a player leaves a club and on an earlier draft of the update to the file he is set as retired(wrongly IMO and thus taking him out of the game)
later on that ex player takes a non playing job and the DB is updated again but these changes fail due to the retired issue

once again IMO when this happens just change him to a non player its simple and easy to do that way he is still in the DB and can be edited later to take up his new job etc etc

for those who are not aware its not the end of the World... you can get the retired person back via the changes tab under his details select the retired one and remove follow the prompts save and reload DB you may on some occasions have to do this twice due to a slight bug with the editor(remember to back the file up first)

it can be time consuming if you have to do loads but you can get the person back in game and his failed changes will now work correctly, in the last file there are 27 so not too bad the likes of Mertesacker/Carrick who should definitely be in the DB as they have very high profile positions in the game now

There is another workaround if you are in a save-

using the SI IGE you can edit a person in the DB say a regen to be the retired ex player hope this helps but as MG @metal_guitarist says in the OP the retired option is not being used correctly which is a shame as the huge work done here creating the file is fantastic and much appreciated but this needs addressing

Apologies everyone, the file became corrupted and I was full of flu, will start again from scratch.

There is nothing worse mate I remember back in FM15 I had created a file with nearly 100k changes and it become corrupt
I honestly wanted to cry I now back up regularly and keep changes file specific so if the worst happens I dont have to start from scratch again

I have edited the live change file so loans finish 2019 instead of 2018 as I start game in may 2018 using real results
only things to do is sort out the failed changes especially the retired persons who are still in game and change managers to start at clubs in 2018 instead of 2017......and wait for your file(are you adding this to the live update or is it a stand alone file?)
and have you a timescale for the release please

cheers
hope you are feeling better

dont think the guys here do that mate, they do the transfers etc not rule changes

if you want it will take a couple of mins to do there are files her /fm scout with all nations set up so you dont need to even do that

go into advanced rules for the comp/s find the fixture rules index that relates to it open the fixture rules under nation and change the foreign/non foreign player rules accordingly, longest part will be the verification process

think you have been here long enough to know how it works mate

you post all changes with links as proof here and await approval

Brilliant, thanks for the response and apologies on behalf of all for the demand and messages

No probs when I am back on windows I will do file but getting no time to finish my build hopefully this weekend
Cheers

Cheers
I am building a desktop wont be doing file until I have done this and get permission, I am on android at the mo

for those wanting to do it you can use ultraedit / should be ok with notepad ++ too to change the dates directly in the /xml file

please can users stop PM ing re this

cheers
why do I need to PM you??