Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 511266 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316020 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74825 changes from 300 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 511261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316015 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74820 changes from 299 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
A new version of our data update was released with 511252 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 316005 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74796 changes from 299 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: Fotbal Club FCSB Teampack
SrWerGaming commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
DF11 / necjeff Comments
Hi there,

Downloaded the megapack but it's still missing a lot of images?!

When I've downloaded in the past its been very comprehensive.

M

Hi,

No worries. Most times this means people didn't install the pack correctly
Please follow the install instructions on the website to see what went wrong.
i have the same issue. it reached 98% and fails...

Sorry to hear m8.
Try to download from our website. There are 3 download options available.
Thanks for the hard work!

It's a great idea and executed very well.

Have fun!
Please update your DF11 Megapack on a monthly base following all the monthly update packs in order.
It will refresh your pack with the most recent faces and extend the amount up to 94.500
New update pack available to extend and refresh your current DF11 Megapack.

Special thanks to the Sortitoutsi staff for allowing me to share the DF11 faces here as well for so many years.
Thanks for your kind words

It's been there for a while. If you have the time, I'd go through the whole pack and make sure your future updates contain new versions (in png format of images who currently have a PNG extension

That's an offer i can't refuse.
I would really appreciate it!
@DF11 / necjeff , I'm a fan of your work. Just a word of advice; there's a number of images in this pack which have a .PNG (in caps) extension. For some reason, I believe FM doesn't read these, so may be worth keeping an eye out for them in the future

Hey @mons, Not sure if this extension error was already there from beginning in FM?
We are aware of it since FM15 (Jay Rodriguez of Southampton had a PNG extension wich was causing probems for many people ..... that helped!)
We will defo try to avoid future extension errors

Thanks for your support and all you do for the amazing cut-out project and Sortioutsi.
To me you are one of those FM legends in the community for a long time.

Cheers m8
NEW UPDATE PACK AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR DF11 MEGAPACK UP TO 92.300 FACES.

I have FM 2014,but there are no folders in the order like it should be ,like graphics\ and there u have kits,logo,skin, separate folders. And another thing is always upsetting me... sometimes in the "how to install" there is the first folder Dcuments \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2014 but sometimes its the MyDocuments\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014....this are not the same,and the outcome will be different...or am I wrong? It is the same which Folder extract to ??

Matarese

Hi Matarese,

You'll need to create the 'Graphics' folder by yourself
The documents structure can be different, but the Football Manager 20** folder will always be located there.
Just a question, although i have found the android paths in your page. It's compatible with FMT2017 right? Just to be sure, ty

Hey Lefteris,

All graphical addons such as logo's, kits and faces work in Football Manager touch.
Custom skins made for regular FM career mode will not work in FMT.

So yes.... DF11 faces will work in FMT

Regards,

Jeff
Where do you get access to these images? Best I've seen!

Check our website for all download options
If i have suggestions for new/improved photos, but hasnt got the skills to edit pictures myself, where should i post my suggestions?

Looking at your favorite team i think you already found our website.
If not then feel free to have a look at the request page.
What should be the full player count be once this is downloaded?

Over 87500 (including updates)

Nice, thank you!

Also where i can send you some pictures of my club (new players) to update?

Thanks for your support Brunkk.
Is anyone else having problems downloading this??

Have tried downloading about 4 times now and every time it gets to about 98% and then says there is a network error and dies!!!

Hi Alex, sorry to hear you have dowload problems.

Not sure what download you have used.
Perhaps you'll find something helpfull on our website.

Don't forget to visit the download section as well.
New DF11 panels available for FM17.
Thanks for supporting the DF11 project brunkk.

A lot of new faces will follow in the next months.

I can say already that Mario will appear by inter in the next update.
Renwed full Inter team this evening myself.

Cheers m8
Hey seanykav,

Seems something went wrong with the placement of the update packs.
Perhaps there is a folder in the Megapack folder?

Check our video for correct usage of the update packs

Merci, vraiment bon avec le skin andromeda v5 df11

Merci
I have installed the megapack and now I have wonderful faces for all of my Premier League teams and Matches. Great work guys. However, I also manage the Holland International Team which includes Wijnaldum from my Sunderland Team where his faces appears without a problem. Unfortunately when I look at the Holland squad none of the teams faces show and I do know that the face images exist in the game because they show up for their employing league team. Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue because I have tried the usual "Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" trick (which was necessary when I first loaded the megapack) but that does not resolve the problem.

It's a know bug in FM since 2013.

Germany, Netherlands and France squad faces dont appear due image copy rights.
I guess there is a fix available on this fansite. (real name fix)

Hi guys, new to this site!
Signed up for the Premium Membership there to get the Face Packs but I'm unsure how i get them into my game?
Any help would be great, thanks!

It's all written in our online guide

(as seen in the 1st post)

Next update pack scheduled for december 27
Hi necjeff,

where is the right place to put that information?
This forum? Is there a need to apply the image borders myself?

Hi Florian,
The shortest way is by contacting us on facebook.
You can also pm me here on sortitoutsi, although i'm not here on a daily base.

its a vlc file, wont work for me, any suggestions?

Hi Andre,
Once the download is finished you need a tool like 'Winrar' to open the 'rar' file.

There is a new manual available in the starting (1st) post.
It will help you to install all DF11 items correctly in game
New DF11 FM2016 Megapack available in opening post!

Hi, how can I help with German 2.Bundesliga Karlsruher SC and FC Millwall in England?

Best regards,
Florian

Hi Florian, anyone can help by collecting the portrait images including player ID's.
The faces of Simone Zaza, Sergi Roberto, Consigli, Marcos Alonso, and many others aren't working althought most of them are included in the facepack. I have tried clearing cache, making a new xml file, replacing pictures but nothing works any help would be appreciated.

All working fine.

Please download this DF11 install manual and see where it went wrong.
Up. All those single downloads are a waiste of space
Would be great if you could do Hammarby which hasnt been updated since 2013

Totally agree

Will try to work on this between several league projects.
Perhaps you can help by collecting the images named by the unique player ID?
hi bro,
update 1 to 6 link download in page one is no longer available.
please re-upload.

thanks mate

Some issues with our server host.

Better pick up our new Megapack now. It includes all updates already.
download by torrent