Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM18? We have the worlds biggest FM2018 Data Update. 54 minutes ago
José Sérgio commented on: Twente, vamos voltar a ser gigantes.
José Sérgio commented on: Twente, vamos voltar a ser gigantes.
Antoon commented on: FM17 PROMOTIONS/RELEGATIONS FOR 2018/2019 SEASON (Update 4.0)
José Sérgio added a career: Twente, vamos voltar a ser gigantes.
FmEnthusiast commented on: Russia - Pro Football League 3D'2018-19 New! (07/10/18)
Baja commented on: Missing\Improvement Mixpacks Thread [ONLY FOR CUTTERS AND MODS!]
terriersmad commented on: 2018/19 Barclays Premier League
CasparDSC commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
SkullSIR commented on: England - Premier, Championship & League One 3D'2018/19 Relink! (21/09/18)
daveazzopardi added a video: "NOT OUR DAY" - WOLVES 0-2 WATFORD - PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAY VLOG
Jamie3 commented on: FM19 A Non League Career
Jamie3 commented on: FM19 A Non League Career
luanpefe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Golden FM added a video: My Custom Squad View on Football Manager 2019 | FM19 Tutorial
0VR0 commented on: Transfer budget cheat tool for FM2019
luanpefe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
maxtod77 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
maxtod77 added a download: Padova Teampack
RinusFM commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 beta
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM18 Update 8 and 9 Released* [08/10/2018]
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 beta
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Crpls commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 beta
Uwe Seeler commented on: FM18 Megapack 279 Updates by claassen (Final pack)
JohnMellor added a video: Fulham: London's Original - S1-E1 - Beauty and The Beast! | Football Manager 2019
jt8604 commented on: A Cardinal Sin - Woking our way to the top
bigmattb28 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 beta
bolid74 commented on: England - Premier, Championship & League One 3D'2018/19 Relink! (21/09/18)
Dan Comments
Keep it coming DNZY!
Spurs were classic spurs last night

But what a night at Anfield! battled well, thought we deserved the win personally and glad we grabbed it late on with one eyed Bobby and his celebration! Salah looked very tired imo!
Will Allison learn after that one?

God I hope so! Silly even trying it after nearly getting caught out twice last week!

Elsewhere I can't see either Newcastle or Huddersfield staying up this season.
Deposited £50 Monday at HT of the VN leagues and went for a small double your money treble, came in for £110 so took my £50 back out.

Yesterday was my most gutting day of betting I've ever had.

£5 on a horse double, both won for £27.50
£2.50 on the next horse treble, all three won £89.50
£4.50 on another horse treble, 2 won, the 3rd was void as it didn't run, £20.

A 7 fold on those horses would of returned £13,000! I could of cried when I worked that out!

Went on to win a straight forward 'to win' acca last night on the Carabao cup turning £5 into £52 and on another Ajax let me down for £60!

Taken £200 out yesterday, but could of been so much more!
Good luck with this mate, good to see something a little different about.
Just seen a Facebook status:
Jose out

It's started already, good god!
Newcastle, Huddersfield and Cardiff are my early contenders to be relgated this year.

Elsewhere, good start by Watford winning 3/3!
A solid start retro, good to see you on here writing!
MK Dons are on mine, let me down for £550 Tuesday night
I'd be very surprised if he's still there at the end of the season
Never in doubt
Squeaky bum time
Started off very well Gaz! well done

Not even sure he can defend that performance, they looked woeful. I like Hamer, fellow 'Chard'ian' but he had a mare today especially dropping that one at Agueros feet. Just no fight, from the first minute all 11 men behind the ball.
Huddersfield just as well go down now
North Draw

MILLWALL vs PLYMOUTH

BRENTFORD vs COLCHESTER

SWANSEA vs CRYSTAL PALACE

NEWPORT vs OXFORD

BOURNEMOUTH vs MK DONS

READING vs WATFORD
Thanks for this idea, definitely going to give it a go.

Usually do £10 a week on a 10 match BTTS. Usually returns about £140!

No worries dude, odds are worth it and like I said, you only need it to come in once in 138 bets technically and you'll be in great profit!
Started doing Both teams to score in all matches per league for this season in the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

£1 on each league, odds very from 750/1 up to 1800/1. First couple weeks they've come close, Championship was 1 goal short (QPR) on the opening weekend of the season, leaving me that 1 goal short of £1k! Last weekend I think it was League 1 that was closest, 5 goals short.

Last season it came in 4 times across League 1 and League 2, so a £1 punt (x3) per weekend isn't bad if it was to come in once.

£1 x 3 x 46 = £138. Just need it to come in once and you're looking at £1k(ish) profit, come in more than once and you're laughing.

I did however have £150 withdrawal this weekend but my brother had to out do me again (just like he has on FM this year) by nailing a 500/1 acca ffs!
Celtic are out, first year under Rodgers that they've not made the group stage. Instead they head into the EL qualifying rounds now.
I'm not sure why tf this game decides to ignore giving certain players medals .....I have no idea. I've had a player with me for 9 straight years... 9 years.... in that time span I have won almost 50 trophies....including the EPL for 9 straight years and Champions League for 7 out of those 9 years. Yet this player doesn't have a single trophy to his name. Now this player has been EPL's assist leader for the past 3 seasons and Champions league Assist leader the past 4 seasons... Named to all their so-called Best11.. for 9 straight seasons. To add, for every season since his 3rd season, he's featured in more Premier league games than any body on my team. Earning 240k/week, a key player...and for some reason... none of these trophies show in his milestone...instead he gets Carabao cup that i maybe play him for only 2 games? The logic is flawed. It doesn't depend on the number of games he's played as i've said above, nor does it depend on his stats in competitions since he's always the best in his position. So why/how then does the A.I miss giving him a medal. FM18 is too buggy amongst other things. Till they explain/fix a lot of things, I honestly would hold out.

There's my rant(Sounded better in my head).

Sounds like such a little thing, I'm not sure it was worth a 'rant' as you'd barely check that screen regularly anyway plus you'd have a bit of knowledge what he has won over the years.
A wins a win, need to improve tho!
Good luck Gaz! this'll be fun!
Cheers my man!

As I'm sure I've mentioned in the past, due to use dominating the Scottish Premiership the last 9 years (and previous seasons as well) I'm sure people would've got bored following the career but it's actually been nice just playing a career without the need to stop playing and uploading onto Susie. Will I return for FM19? Probably.

Eh yeah it makes sense, i've enjoyed not having to update monthly and having to stop the game when yo're in full flow, however doing season updates on fm19 for an online game should be quite good.
Sounds like you had a good season, perhaps throw a couple more screenshots in to let us see how things are panning out
Great work getting so far into a save @Shedender shame it never turned into a career of any sorts.

Likewise with my network save, we've now completed season 17, the last two years we moved to Germany ryan took Bayern and I took Dortmund over, he romped to the league last year but I took the Super Cup and German Cup. He also reached the CL final where he lost. The season we just finished, I scooped the Super cup again, he went on to win the league (on goal difference) the german cup and champions league, leaving him 3000+ points ahead of me in the Hall of Fame now, no way i'll catch him.

We've decided upon launch of the full game for fm19 we'll do it as a story on here which'll likely be just yearly updates.
Didn't really test the new keeper did they though?

Not at all, but last season we would of conceded from something haha
God thats some rotten form! hope you turn it soon
Good start to our season putting four past West ham but more importantly keeping that clean sheet!
How are you at kosova, the bottom of the ladder!? Aren't you supposed to be going up it not down it!
FM2019 SALE