Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512630 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317812 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78469 changes from 307 contributors.
moondog777 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
moondog777 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
JL1289 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2018/19 Relink! (20/01/19)
SimonBrowne commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 512503 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317674 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78270 changes from 307 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 512466 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 317610 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78170 changes from 307 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S11-E2 Goal Of The Season! | Football Manager 2019
daveazzopardi added a video: Wolves: The European Dream - #12 "SERENADING SEVILLA " - Football Manager 2019
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
mons added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 78 [12 images] [11.02]
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 61 | TOP OF THE LEAGUE? | Football Manager 2019
Louie Ward broke the record for FM2019 Highest Total Value of Players Sold with £1.48B total transfer fees recieved
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ernesttico added a download: Celtic Youths Teampack
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
Womaz Comments

Thanks I may do that but I have downloaded WinRAR and it is doing the larger megapack and its estimated to take 6 minutes
I will let you know how I progress.
Ok this is now getting rather frustrating got up this morning expecting it to be done or almost done and it has hardly progressed. the lap top must have shut itself down as I had to restart if this morning.
It is working as I have had a look at the file it is extracting to, bur this is a new Intel i7 8th gen lap top surely it cant take this long?
Not sure how to progress other than try and download the other pack with a different unzipper tool maybe?
Ah, I see. With accessing your system, I have no way of telling what (if anything!) is wrong. You seem to be following all the steps, but it certainly shouldn't take that long, especially on a brand new system

I guess there is no hurry. One quick question do all of the packs just go into the Graphics folder once extracted. ?
It's really just a case of opening them, you can't go wrong there. Best thing to do is probably to try and extract any packs you have, separately. You mentioned you were also extracting the metallic logopack. Probably best to try and do them one at a time

Just leave them overnight if they're taking that long, hopefully it'll be done by then...

Yes I am doing them one at a time. I downloaded them all at same time, but extracting them one at a time
Are you extracting it from and to your laptop's hard drive? It'll be much slower if you are extracting it to a pendrive or external harddisk...

Yes I am. Downloaded the file via this site, then extracting it to my desktop. I did the stadium pack too and this downloaded as a Zip file. That took about 20 mins to extract.
The other two are the megapack and the metallic logos pack. They have downloaded as an archive file? and have the RARopener icon next to it. Problem is I am hopeless at all of this
Personally I'd recommend 7zip, you could try using that for the next pack?

I will try anything to speed it up. Problem I have is I am not that tech savy and I guess I am afraid to mess things up. I actually found the WinRAR tool, but the download says it is just a trial.
Will a better tool speed up the extraction? I thought this would primarily be down to laptop and broadband speed.
Yes if FM is the only game you plan to play on it.

I purchased the lap top suggested after I did a bit of my own research. I have always wanted a laptop exclusively for FM......a bit excessive I know but I now have it. Thanks for your help
We meet again

I suggest using Winrar. It really depends on the speed of your system nut 2 hours for 10% does seem a bit excessive anyhow.

Yes we meet again
Its a brand new i7 lap top so it cant be that. I used to have WinRAR but I was unable to find it again. Been extracting the metallic logos file for 6 hours now and I think I am only about 25% there. I guess its no big deal but didn't expect it to take this long. I have the bigger megapack to do after this too
How long does it usually take to unzip these files. I have been on over 2 hours for the megapack and looks like it is only about 10% done. is this normal? Using an app called RARopener
Do let me know if I can help further

I will do thanks. It is too big to copy to my USB stick . I may just start a new save anyway as may be best if I dont mess things up

I will look at adding facepacks and logos too when i get steam set up. Thanks for the help so far
PM me, I may be able to help

I might just do that However I think i have found where it is saved to ....I will copy this to USB stick and transfer it to my new lap top.
Why not? Do you not have access to your old laptop any longer? If you do, it's just a case of copying it over (using a USB pendrive or external harddisk) and moving it to the new laptop. 2-3 minutes' worth only...

Yes I will try and do this. I am currently struggling to find where I saved it too Not brilliant with PCs I am afraid. I used to have some of the facepacks from this site too but seem to recall I had a PC crash early this year and had to reinstall everything. I may just start a new save incase I mess it up
This is explained better than I would be able to, here

Thanks, so it looks like I wont be able to keep playing my save
Apologies for this basic question. I have just ordered a new lap top and I was wanting to continue my current save on it. I run the game through steam. Does the game save to Steam or will it be saved to my old lap top? Any help appreciated.
I am sort of with the original poster on here , a comprehensive guide would be great. Like I said above I have played this game for years and years and I have never won a thing, ok maybe the odd cup here and there and a few promotions.
I actually didnt buy FM18 as I was going to give up, but it is addictive
My latest attempt I took over Hanover 96 in the second div of German football. I finished 4th one place out of the play off place and was duly sacked
Other than cheating and inflating my funds I have no idea how to play this game. Its like real life football management I guess in that you dont get enough time at the football club before they sack you. Training and Tactics are the two areas I struggle in most and in FM17 I really struggle to bring in players. I use the scouting page but rarely does it bring much success
A good post I have played this game for years. I had the very first CM, but I find it a very hard game to crack at times. It was easy in the early games but I find it really difficult now. I have promised myself that FM19 is the one where I change that and I give it time to work ;-)
So yes a guide to the game would be really good as I feel as if I have no game plan. I admit I often end up cheating by adding another manager and making a HUGE bid for one of my players to give me a better transfer budget. This is CHEATING.....its the only thing i cheat in and this has to stop ;-)
Something like this would be a fairly big improvement for that budget https://www.ebuyer.com/831822-asus-vivobook-k542uf-laptop-k542uf-dm218t

Much better processor and graphics card.

Or if you're not too bothered about the graphics as FM isn't too GFX heavy then this would be ok https://www.ebuyer.com/818883-lenovo-v330-15ikb-laptop-81ax001huk

Personally I would go with the second one for the extra processing power.

Thank you. So it is best to focus on processor speed as opposed to Graphics card in your opinion
My current lap top is 4 year old. It is a Intel Core I5 4210U processor 8gb with NVidia Geforce 820M.
Budget up to say £700
I am interested in getting a new lap top to use for the new FM2019. The specs above are the min requirements, but what sort of spec should i be looking at? FM is the only game i use on the PC so I am assuming I will not need a powerful graphics card.
Any help appreciated
Thanks again.
I deleted the faces folder.

I have also deleted the other folder you told me to extract, and I am now in the process of downloading it again from your site.
I am downlosading this to my desktop and I will then try and follow your guidelines again.

In my other folders within the graphics folders for eg the Belgian der klasse folder - when i double click on them it takes me to other folders and all of the kits are then displayed. I would assume thats where I need to be with this file.

I will follow the guidelines above again although it is taking over an hour each time
i have no idea what i am doing wrong but when i try to extract the file it does it in PDF format. This is even when i USE WINAR
I have installed winrar and followed the above guidelines and it appears to extract it as a PDF file???
Is this correct/
I will try this thanks.

the faces folder contains thousands of player faces......should I delete this?
Hi
I am not that good with PCs and I have a feeling that I did not extract the file correctly...I have attached the screen shots.
Regards
Attachments

I paid the upgraded memebership fee, downloaded the pack and it does not work. I used to have it working on last pc.
Transferred all the files over to new lap top and the logos and kits worked, faces did not.
So I downloaded the new faces pack.................still does not work. The logos and kits do ....anyone offer any guidance?