Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
A new version of our data update was released with 196942 changes from 643 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship,League 1&2,National & national south New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (21/08/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 196846 changes from 643 contributors.
Johno commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Ivan Sze commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season - England - Premier League and EFL Championship - 2019 start
Nokey commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Ružomberok Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Prešov Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Senica Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Zlate Moravce Teampack
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
A new version of our data update was released with 196823 changes from 643 contributors.
robmoore_396 2 commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
steverogers commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
akrolens commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 196775 changes from 642 contributors.
pao_13 commented on: Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Proudie added a video: After Effects Tutorial | Creating an Animated Team Sheet
A new version of our data update was released with 196769 changes from 642 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 196780 changes from 642 contributors.
BBB-Croatia commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
kingrobbo commented on: Wont load leagues!
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Johannes Hee Comments
Is there a temporarily solution for this? I've placed the sigfx folder same place as in FM17, which is obviously wrong
Can someone help me with this problem? Is it because it's not the same for FM18
i know mate. you have to wait and patience...i try my best to do them for FM18 but im do SSKCC FM17 more new packs first.

I know. Can you implement SSKKC in a save game, or do you have to create a new game?
Not yet but im working on it. ti will huge work for me tho.

OK. Thanks. I've already stumbled upon a problem in the danish league
Which SSKC for FM18?
Hi. Should I download the 1.2.2 or wait for the FM18 download add-on?
I'd think so to an extent, it apprears that video ads are infulenced by stadium size rather than club reputation (I've yet to check this in any deatil), if this is the case then it's possible for small clubs such as Queen's Park (Scottish League 1) to have Video ads while big clubs such as Monaco and Villarreal can only have static adboards.

Ok. Thanks for the answer
Nope as video ads only work on stadiums with a capacity of at least 30,000 in FM17

Ok, but all major clubs (Arsenal, United, City, Tottenham, etc. (and not forget to mention major clubs in other countries)) will have it?

Bournemouth

Next up: Burnley

Will all new ads be video ads?
It's due to teams having different kits for other competitions. If you have the in-game editor go to the opposing club's general screen and click edit kits on the editor and you'll see what I mean

I don't have the in-game editor, but I have FMSE from fm scout
Hi, I am managing Tottenham and have some problems regarding european matches. The kit of my opponent (and sometimes my own) is not showing even though I've downloaded the SS pack and the 3D pack for the kit. So far I've only experienced this in CL.

Help would be much appreciated
Hi:

In this version in the prematch lineups panel you can change the information of your team in the pitch (as in the tactics overview) with the top left buttons (in the pitch): display the rating, the role/position or the familiarity.

Thanks
The new views for formations? I can't find that
The xml file is loaded upon FM booting, if you want to switch between xml files or make changes to a xml file then you need to restart FM

Then why not make a all-in-one xml file, so you don't have to restart every time you switch?
Ok, thanks. That's a bit complicated though ☺️
Hi again.

Now I've placed the afs the right place (they're showing), but when I edit the XML file, it doesn't apply in the game. It also seems like that I've to restart the game to apply the club ads, if I've just played a CL match.
Thanks. Finally! Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you edit the xml file, to change ads without errors in game?
Neither place the ads folder (containing the static ads) in the graphics folder, 1st pic you have graphics/graphics/pictures/ads it should be graphics/pictures/ads

Guess what, that didn't work either. Do I have to place a xml file in the static graphics folder?

Which ads folder do you have in the picture, the xml files or the static adboards?

The xml ads folder should be in (my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/ads) and the graphics ads foolder should be (my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/graphics/pictures/ads)

So like this:

Or this:

Still having problems, and its annoying me
The FM17 Adboard Project
Add-on Pack V1.1
DOWNLOAD

Screenshots
(Click to expand)
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/betfredss_zpszcvv89ib.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/wh%20ss_zpslokcjp4n.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/rabcp/lad%20ss_zps3habwfis.jpg

Contents
  • Scottish Irn-Bru Cup
  • Scottish Betfred Cup (Video Ads)
  • William Hill Scottish Cup (Video Ads)
  • Scottish Premiership
  • Aberdeen, Celtic (Video Ads), Dundee, Hamilton, Hearts, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Rangers (Video Ads), Ross County & St. Johnstone.
Installation instructions
  1. Extract the xml, graphics and steam folder to your desktop

2. Place the graphics folder into the following directory;
  3. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017
    You may be asked if you want to replace existing files and folders, agreeing to this will just update previous adboards and will not result in the loss of any previous graphics.

4. Open up the xml folder on your desktop

5. You will notice three folders one called ‘Club Adboards’, one called ‘Non Club Adboards’ and the other ‘Non LCD Adboards’ cut and paste these of these folders to the following directory
  6. My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2017/ads

7. Choose your prefered xml file and copy and paste this file over the existing fm.xml file in the football manager 2017/ads directory.

8. Place the steam folder into the following directory;

9. C:\Program Files (x86)

10. Load up FM17 and in the preferences
  11. uncheck use skin cache
    uncheck clicking on ad board takes you to owners website
    check reload skin on confirm.
    Go to the 'general' tab and set size of text & images to 100%
    (if not already)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This add-on pack will only work with the FM16 adboard patch installed, if you do not have it download it first from Here
It is also recommended to have the following previous Add-on packs installed

Previous Add-on's
V1.0 DOWNLOAD

Hi again, Sorry for the inconvinience, but it worked and suddently it didn't. I have the ads folder and the graphics folder installed in same place, as you can see in this picture

What am I doing wrong?
I'm guessing some of the ads in this folder are no longer used, once I release the Scottish ads (hopefully tomorrow) I'll start a major rework of the English ads, I'm expecting this to take at least 2 months so I might do a release every 5 clubs or something along those lines.

Yeah. I looked through the xml file for clubs, and not all the PL ads are in use. I might try experiment with that. I'm also wondering why all the video ads aren't in use at a CL match
Ok. Thanks for the good work and for your replies ☺️
That explains a lot. But still doesn't explain why it is not using all of the static ads. For example, if you want to see the new PL ads. Can you move them around to change priority or something like that?
Static ads at New White Hart Lane and Emirates!? What can be wrong?

However, it seems to work with this structure.

Even though at PL it only shows these some of these ads:

It seemed to work when i put it all in the same place :-). However, sometimes it's not video ads. Is it supposed to be like that?
But I guess I have that. How long are you online? Let me check when I have access to my computer.

The 'No Clubs Adboards' folder is from the fm16 patch I think,which I have
I'm not sure. Could you link it?