Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
drdra commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 89167 changes from 362 contributors.
gregory004 commented on: Delete my account
Ryan Priddle commented on: FM keeps closing while loading
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM keeps closing while loading
jrdra commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
kingrobbo commented on: How to ban a team from CL in editor?
Ryan Priddle commented on: FM keeps closing while loading
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Ukraine - Druga Liga SS'2019/20 by Jay_Jay_Max New! (27/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 16/02/20)
Mawkeh commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Janine hadte broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Defeat with 16-0
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E2 Santana The Saviour! | Football Manager 2020
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
A new version of our data update was released with 89157 changes from 361 contributors.
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
Ben Getty added a topic: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
Elmijama commented on: Ukraine - Druga Liga SS'2019/20 by Jay_Jay_Max New! (27/01/20)
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.4.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (14/02/20) Relink!
kosic commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
Obyt14 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.4.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (14/02/20) Relink!
A new version of our data update was released with 89154 changes from 361 contributors.
RicME85 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
kingrobbo commented on: luiz henrique tomaz lima
kingrobbo commented on: luiz henrique tomaz lima
kingrobbo commented on: Future Transfers Database
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
Daniel Sowerby Comments
possible to get the second Spanish division ?
dsowerby
possible to get the second division ??
dsowerby
Hi guys, I am currently in my 4th season with Sunderland AFC on FM19. One of my favourite ever kits is the Atletico Madrid home (one with black collar) and iconic yellow away kit from the 13/14 season. So I was wanting those kits but with the Sland badge on instead. Someone was kind enough to make these for me, I just want them on the 3D match engine now if someone could possibly do this for me. I believe I attached the images of them below, let me know if you cant access them. (I would like the home kit with black shorts to match the black collar and I believe the yellow away kit has black/blue ish shorts - plenty of images of this one on google)

Attachments
dsowerby
Hi guys, I am currently in my 4th season with Sunderland AFC on FM19. One of my favourite ever kits is the Atletico Madrid home (one with black collar) and iconic yellow away kit from the 13/14 season. So I was wanting those kits but with the Sland badge on instead. Someone was kind enough to make these for me, I just want them on the 3D match engine now if someone could possibly do this for me. I believe I attached the images of them below, let me know if you cant access them. (I would like the home kit with black shorts to match the black collar if possible)
Attachments

also known as Pepe Galvez
dsowerby
It's not really possible to automatically generate or create an FM19 version of an FM14 3D kit, as it would need to be done manually from scratch. Best to ask here, providing sufficient example of what you'd like. If you want somebody to do the SS equivalent kit, use this thread.

I have posted in the link provided, thanks a lot for your help pal
Attachments

dsowerby
SS kits are those displayed in a club's information page. If you're referring to the kits displayed on players during matches, those are 3D kits. The templates were identical from year to year but they were changed massively between FM18 and FM19, so it's not surprise if an FM14 3D kit doesn't work in FM19...

Ah I see, yes I had the 3d Kits installed as well. Do you know if its possible for someone to make the S'Land kits from that season transferrable to FM19 for me ? or even better; Someone made me the Atletico de Madrid kits from an old season (my fave ever kit) with the Sunderland badge on instead but I don't know how to install them, if somebody could explain how that would be great.
dsowerby
Hi guys I need some help with the SS kits. Is it possible to use a 13/14 kit with FM19 ? as when I try to do this the kit comes out all glitched in game. I just want Sunderland's home away and third kit from that season on my FM 19 save. The kit comes up fine on the menu club screen but in game its all messed up.

dsowerby

and just because I personally prefer the following year's Atleti kit

Wow that's absolutely amazing my friend thanks a lot, how would I now implement these into the game ?
dsowerby
Hi, I am currently in my 4th season with Sunderland AFC on FM19 and enjoying it but one thing that bugs me is having to use the same kits every season unlike real life. One of my favourite ever kits is the Atletico Madrid home and iconic yellow away kit from the 13/14 season. So I was wondering if its possible for someone else to edit those kits to have the Sunderland badge on instead of Atletico and make it show up in game too on the 3D engine. If someone could do this for me or point me in the right direction I would be so grateful, I don't even know if this is possible but any help would be great, thanks.