Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
catadarimagda commented on: Issue, when you start a new game
kingrobbo commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
A new version of our data update was released with 271367 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53315 changes from 219 contributors.
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Novi Pazar Teampack
CJMGAMER commented on: DF11 FACES BASE SKINS FM2020 ISSUE
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 02 Mixpack
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Obtuse commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Retrô Futebol Clube Brasil Teampack
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
bktr_025 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Kotanito commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
romes123 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 271297 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53239 changes from 219 contributors.
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Juancr7 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
mons commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
DavidoGane commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
DavidoGane added a topic: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
Dominic Oliver Comments
Can we all take a moment to recognise the incredible work that FLUT does for us. Give your respect, give your praise, give your money if possible!

It takes the game onto a different level of amazing. We don’t appreciate how lucky we are to have somebody this committed, fast and talented working this skin for us.
I don't know where else to ask, is there a way to stop the backgrounds showing through the skin? I can't see the writing very well. ta

I have the same issue, but unfortunately there is no contrast setting or option to change the background picture. The only workaround is to move your backgrounds/CityPics out of the graphics folder (for now), then you get a nice dark setting with no optical issues.

I'd also suggest that this is a very early BETA construct, which will either develop into something more intricate (and fix issues like the above) or stopped being supported once FLUT gets his amazing skin out (probably later this month). Either way, it's great to have a decent skin this early as FM has been true to form and put out an ugly/unworkable skin as the default option.
***This IS compatible with FM 2017***

However, the beards are not aligned correctly to the new gen faces (I'm using Flut Skin, so it may be different in the vanilla FM skin).

I got around this by manually going through the new folders and deleting the beards (takes about 10-15 mins).

Any beardy new gen will now turn bald, at a ratio of about 1/7. I'm cool with that ratio, however, as the original hair files are SO awful; I'll take bald over the carpets in the original folder.

With any luck the developer will make this fully compatible with the FM 2017 (or somebody in the community will take it over and sort it), as I can't imagine it will be too hard to re-align the beard files.