Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240583 changes from 759 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
KEZ_7 Comments
@KEZ_7 Harry Kane accepted the challenge.

Got a lot of time for this

A shame how the rest of the season went but looking forward to seeing you at Leeds
Very much enjoying your FIFA approach to signings in this save - very much not like your usual games but I think sometimes you need this at the end of an FM! Harry Kane to score 50 goals and TAA to assist 45 of them
Incredible fee for Kane!!

Have Monaco got some sort of agreement where they must sign players you want rid of?
Great stuff this, love a different kind of change. Good luck continuing up the leagues
Strong updates there and a good start. I think it's a good thing you've kept Ritchie as he's always performed for me, as has Lejeune so surprised to see him go!

Good luck, will be following
Fucking hell

Dominant! What went on with the Leicester game?!

Despite all of the noise, suggestions and distractions in here - this may well be the choice!
Updated an old thread rather than making a new one. Looking for recommendations for 'one last save' with this FM. Something that'll get me excited to play the next one as I haven't really played for a couple of months.

Welcome all suggestions for anywhere and everywhere

Cheers
A very strong start!! Well done, keep it going
Yeah, as @Johno said - what a start! Love the concept - must have been hard to break that side up after such a good first season though!! And the fact that some of the bigger names have gone to rivals too
A tight run in incoming. Good to see this still going!
Incredible that, mate! What a save
Schalke - September-November - 2022/23

Well, we continued into the league season in great fashion, only really slipping up in October as we headed towards the odd mid-season World Cup. Dortmund knocked our confidence, going down 2-0 very early so I ended up very happy with the draw. In the table, we keep on track for the CL spots, but Bayern pulled away once we started to drop points.

Not a lot more to report aside from this:
Incredible - and decent money too! Skin of your teeth mind
A brilliant start again. You still using your 4231?
Schalke - Summer and August - 2022/23

Well, as I stated we needed the summer to be very busy and as you can see it was...

Buzzing to bring Goretzka back to Schalke and almost had Max Meyer too... getting the old band back together it seems! Kehrer and Nubel are also Schalke academy graduates and I'm hoping that helps to mend a bit of the dynamics in the squad. Adding Diaz on a free I think could be tidy as he hopefully solves the problem of the number 10 spot, as he slots in-between Draxler and Lozano. Aside from the lad from RBL - everyone else drops into our youth teams but seemingly have great potential.

Hopefully, we've set off as we mean to go on in terms of results. We played against a load of dross in preseason but it seems to have given the side a confidence boost as we won all of our competitive games to start the season, with some tough opposition in there. Diaz the highlight, but it's also nice not to be conceding many goals.

Haway the blues.
Schalke - April-May - 2021/22

So um... after 90 minutes we were beating Darmstadt 2-1 and then we lost which took them into the playoff which they won... doesn't look suspicious at all (they still went down). Incredibly, winning would have seen us 8th and made the season look a lot better. I now have the summer to sort this shi*t out of inevitably leave before Santa comes.

If it's Mr.Blobby I'll quit the save

Schalke - December - March - 2021/22

So first things first 3 pre-Santa games where we covered all 3 kinds of results and then we went straight into the winter break. I'll show you those results soon... but first the transfers!

A lot of movement and a lot of unhappy players but it was needed and probably still is. Lozano is hopefully going to be the attacking threat we need, Aboubakar is the attacking threat I wanted - though way too expensive to keep a hold of and Wober is hopefully going to sure us up at the back. I was gutted to lose Harit to China and it caused a lot of unrest in the squad but the money was too good to turn down as we find ourselves in a surprising bit of financial trouble...as do the rest of the league somehow. Bentaleb going was intended to bring in Holtby from HSV but we couldn't do it quick enough for the wages to be available to negotiate with him... a typical piece of FM given that he was game to come and we had the bid accepted.

The biggest result to mention here is the 3-3 with Dortmund... we were 3-0 up with 10 to go and the players blamed ME?! ME?! - If you can't tell already, these jokers are killing me and so there'll be a big turnover in the summer! I'll post the table next update as I'm currently mid-April so it's out of sync a couple of games.

Never seen this before so thought I'd share it... maybe it explains our money troubles.

The New Job

Schalke - Season 4 - 2021/22

So after much deliberation, soul searching or er,... mainly not playing FM - I ended up taking the Schalke job. As attractive as the others were, I quite enjoy the short season in Germany and I actually follow Schalke quite closely (thanks to a network game on FM10) and I'm off to see them IRL in April. This just saves me making a save as them later in the year!!

So here's the squad to start:

It was brilliant to see they'd brought Draxler back as he's been one of my favourite players on FM for years (also a reference to that network game) but personally I think he's on too much dollar and not effective enough - he's also a bit of a whinge which I'm guessing he picked up from Neymar.

Sitting in 11th I feel like Europe could still be achievable which is why I've taken the job. You'll also notice that Kaiserslautern are getting absolutely hammered, which is a shame but I also feel vindicated that maybe I was having a good effect on the team?!

Finally - finances aren't brilliant which I think is down to so many older players being on big wages... hopefully I get the time to sort that out

One minor point is that
Brilliant cup draw for you, that!
Rondon has been scoring but Kenedy has been mostly shite.

Art immitating life
I think both have buyout clauses in their loans if you're wanting to keep them? Though personally I've never gotten much out of either player
This fills me with hope
A brilliant season and clearly a good decision to rest players at Leipzig!
Having managed Newcastle a lot, it isn't as fun as you'd think unless they've started being successful in your save?! Would love to see you try and take Tranmere all the way to the big time!
That is a mammoth amount of money for this level!
That is a lot of transfer business! Interested to see how that impacts you in the coming season. good luck
Good luck with this. Always like to see someone in the lower leagues, even moreso when it's the lower, lower, lower leagues!
FM2020 SALE