Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
sdbrook commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
A new version of our data update was released with 2057 changes from 36 contributors.
Ersin Kara├žoban added a article: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
Doddo04 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
A new version of our data update was released with 2001 changes from 36 contributors.
sniperfox commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #53 - SUPERSTAR SIGNING | Football Manager 2020
ChuckFM commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep33 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
Townender commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
hasan09 commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
DieSpaghettis commented on: Regen Replacement images
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Joe Boy commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
sniperfox commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A new version of our data update was released with 1969 changes from 36 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 1954 changes from 35 contributors.
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 1886 changes from 35 contributors.
MajesticEternity commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
MajesticEternity commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
NCJesster commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
A new version of our data update was released with 1854 changes from 35 contributors.
NCJesster commented on: The Pompey Chimes
NCJesster commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
KEZ_7 Comments
That coaching team is immense for any level, nevermind this one! Looks a load of fun this, good luck
Yeah, last season was the best in a while for races I thought! Been watching a bit of the practice today and as much as it's mundane having no racing - it does get you excited for Aus!
DYNASTY! DYNASTY! DANASTY!

Cracking season that
It's one of the most enjoyable saves I've ever, aiming to top the Turkish hall of fame and only around four trophies away now.

...at this rate, I don't think it's going to take you very long at all!
he says he has sacked the DOF

this could be an issue with the club vision too which has many users not being able to sign players they want
open the editor and see what it says about the club in club vision too
also set the owner/board etc to have 1 in interference

If it's set in responsibilities, sacking your DoF would just mean that the responsibility then falls to your Chairman or another instead
Hi,
So i'm at the start of the season and Im getting a good few offers for my star players. Im set up to have the final say to accept the sale or not, I've sacked my director of football as he accepted transfer offers for players i have set as reject all offers. Now the chairman has started accepting offers as well. How do i stop this, i dont want to sell my star players, my club is rich and i have millions in transfer funds, i dont need to sell, i want to strengthen, but my chairman thinks differently......HELP PLEASE

Try Staff Responsibilities, it seems as though you might have your DoF/Director in charge of offers coming in for players
Bloody hell @Dan Flying there
That formation is intense and I am very much on board
Yeah I am mate, only tactic I ever use really now. Though I am playing on the next version of the ME that'll be available on the next patch.

Is actually quite enjoyable and a nice change.

Oh, ahead of the game!

That last part is good to hear though, pleased to see it is still enjoyable
A cracking start to this as ever, have you gone with your 352? Interesting the financial side of things, I knew they'd been struggling with it in real life but didn't think it was so intense
Quality pal, look forward to the next obscure location
I asked on the SI forums this morning but no one's replied ­čśä

Haha! Keep us in the loop
I often ask when there is clearly enough time but always rejected for the same reason, absolutely no point it being in the game!

I wonder if you have to ask at the start of the break? I can't really work out how else it would work... though IRL I am sure that a club would have it sorted well in advance!
Alright guys,

Just wondering with the warm weather training camps - when is the right point to ask the board for it? Every time I seem to ask they say "don't see the time in the schedule" even though there is a 2-week break just a game or 2 away (Feb in the Prem). The option then disappears if you try to ask later.

Is there a set time to be asking? Think it's only worked once and didn't know if anyone else had this problem
You should be more concerned that @KEZ_7 has outscored you.

I've even worried myself pal
Here we go then:

League Position: 15th - 10 points

Cup Run: 1/4 Final - 25 points

Fixtures below if anyone is interested, picked up form at the right time for a change in all of my saves!!

Transfers for those interested, very happy with the Ox!!

Total: 30 points

(Edit to add the save game)
Attachments

Cracking preseason results, hope it carries over. Are you trying anything special tactically?
I should get this finished today - set on 25 points at the minute for an FA Cup 1/4...then lost it 2-0 to bottom of the Championship Charlton (did have an injury crisis though!). 3 games to play, I think and I've only just popped out of the bottom 3 so in true Kez style I have not done very well.

I will argue I've made the most exciting and maybe even romantic deadline-day signing, however
Not to be cocky or anything, and it's still early days, but I genuinely can't see anyone bettering me at this one.

https://i.imgur.com/v4wfKMm.png https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0HUjIsO9tLEFeUnK/giphy.gif

Just you wait...
*File updated and should now have the correct budget*

Class mate - starting now!
I'd rather you all start with the correct amount and that's the main feature of the challenge. All depends on those that have already started but shouldn't mind as a fairly short challenge and staying again with a massive balance should make it more fun and also an improvement in results!

Might as well pull it together and give those that have started the chance to switch?

So far I'm only aware of @SirWerGaming, @Joe Boy and @Shedender?
Is it worth hanging fire with this @VP.? I'm happy to start as it is if the £25m thing happens for everyone, though that bumper lot would be fun!
Nice start to the season, flying so far!
Sounds fun mate, I'm in!
The form after you've left is insane!!

Real Madrid is a great call, be interesting to see how you go with it as we don't see a lot of people carrying a career with the big boys. Good luck
Hi @Womaz unfortunately you'll need to start again - your reputation doesn't stay with you save-to-save sadly!
What a month October was, beating Barca! Cracking start again, CL group is tough mind
Great season - I get where you're going with the end of season form mind, though for me it's been a trait for a couple of versions of the game.

It's one of the new additions but just seems a bit random really. I can't even click on the player or even see him in any of the Wolves squads either. So you're basically losing a player that you didn't even know existed!

As for this bit, it seems strange that you can't do something to try and keep them there?!
Brilliant form in your first season up, you always seem to rock league 1 and 2!
Quality first season, I didn't think there'd be so much money kicking around there mind!