Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Leicester City Teampack
angelmake commented on: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751 ! #buy-IELTS-Saudi-Arabia-want-IELTS-certificate-without-Exam purchase ielts toefl certificate without exams
angelmake added a topic: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751 ! #buy-IELTS-Saudi-Arabia-want-IELTS-certificate-without-Exam purchase ielts toefl certificate without exams
angelmake commented on: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751.Buy IELTS Online Without Exam australia !Buy Nebosh Certificate Online in Australia
angelmake added a topic: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751.Buy IELTS Online Without Exam australia !Buy Nebosh Certificate Online in Australia
A new version of our data update was released with 241971 changes from 762 contributors.
angelmake commented on: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751 #Buy #IELTS #online #without #exam!Buy Nebosh certificate without exam in USA
angelmake added a topic: Whatsapp+63 912 233 1751 #Buy #IELTS #online #without #exam!Buy Nebosh certificate without exam in USA
A new version of our data update was released with 241949 changes from 762 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: AFC Hermannstadt Sibiu Teampack
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2020 TOP 10 New Features | FM20 Gameplay
kingrobbo commented on: update format
Alex Ailincai commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (11/10/19)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
VP. commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 241945 changes from 762 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Crystal Palace Teampack
Footygamer added a video: Football Manager 2020 | First Look Live Stream
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Samirah Comments
You don't seem to have the third Valencia kit in here? Or am I missing something?
I have a small question as I am having to completely repopulate my FM since all the stuff I had was corrupted somehow.

But the question is, I previously had these pictures and another set of pictures of the outside of the grounds for the stadiums. Does anyone know where I can find those and how I can set it up so both pictures show up again (it was a bit of a hassle I remember the first time).
You now have two SJ home jerseys (you have DC away as San Jose's home jersey). Can you get DC away?
Yeah you can use the in game editor to change the primary kit colour

For reference, the kit colors in the in game editor already show yellow as the primary kit and black as the secondary. But the MLS 3D kits (which come from SI in the game already) have black as the primary and yellow as the secondary. Also have noticed that the game doesn't seem to mind having two teams wearing navy blue in the same game.
I have a question regarding MLS. As it seems that a couple of clubs (Columbus being the main example) switched from a black primary to a yellow primary but in the game, even with the SS kits and the tactics screen showing yellow kits, they wear their black kits. The biggest problem with that is they wear the black when playing DC United and other dark uniformed teams. Is there a way to fix that?
Question for you. Is there a way to include some of the transfers that took place early in this season (or mid-season such as Bastian)? How can I create an editor data file that will be guaranteed to work with this for some of those changes? Thanks.
I did go ahead and download all the files...can I put the kits into a USA folder in my kits folder? Or will that hide it? And as for the logos, I can try to see if I can just replace as needed.

With the modified Real Names fix...that should work for everything and not screw it all up, right?
How is the best way to work these things in with what I already have as far as kits, logos and the like? Also with the modified real names fix? I really want to do this as my biggest issue with the MLS saves is lack of interest in what is going on...
Okay thank you!
Hi samirah: you have to open the config for a 2d kit. Inside you can see lots of code lines like the following:

<record from="palheira1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2062002129/kits/home"/>

In each of the code lines you should replace team (in bolf above), by club; and home (also in bold in the example) by logo/background/left

You should do it for each one of the configs of 2d kits.

Okay, and leave the rest of the lines as they are? And do I remove kits from that line too? or just home?
Hi fascinoso73 : you have to create a new 2d kits folder with different config code. Do the following:

Duplicate your kits folder and change the config of each one of that folders. In the code for each club kit, change “team” by “club” and “kits/home” by “logo/background/left” (you can do it easily for all of them with notepad++). After that, rename the folder to (for instance) “aaakitsaslogos” put that new folder in my docs/Sports interactive/football manager 2017/graphics/logos.

cheers

Can you clarify on this, because I have the same issue. But I don't understand what you mean by changing "team" by "club" exactly. Sorry if I come across as unsure...
Awesome job!!! I can't believe how fast you move through seasons...maybe I'm just slow but dang.
Keep up the great work! As for my save, despite my initial reluctance, my AFC Wimbledon squad look poised to at least finish in the automatic promotion spots to the Premier League my first season up. So that will be interesting to see. And it looks like your boys have the same idea.
Absolutely awesome job! Now I need to get back to my game this week, since I was out of town at a convention this past weekend.
Will they show up if they are in my graphics/kits/3D/ folder? Since some of the English league 3D kits have the same names as the SS kits...just wondering? Because I can't tell if they are working right.
How are you doing the screenshots? Just wondering because the skin I use doesn't come out well windowed so much...but I am considering going to windowed mode and using grabilla to do the screenshots for my stuff.
Some very nice signings. Yeah, the Championship is a strange animal. I'm actually not wanting to go up my first season but prevent going down. Just so that I can put my club in a better position. So looks good. And that Johnston kid looks good.
Congrats on back to back promotions! And Mansfield does it too? Awesome! (I used to always play a save with them because of a friend I had who lived near there...)
Congrats on continuing great form! In my first season with AFC Wimbledon I just managed to win the League One title with three games left, so I know how those little dips in form can be a bit tense.

Anyways, always like to see updates.
Is there any 3D kit makers who can do a couple of different kits for me? Two teams are basically fantasy MLS kits (the two new franchises) and then AFC Wimbledon. I have all the info, so if you can...you can PM me. Thank you so much if anyone can help.
Awesome start to the season!! Congrats and good to see your strikers firing on all cylinders, even with the injury.
I would like to see if I can get anyone to help me with some 3D kits?

With Blue/Yellow shorts and socks.

With White shorts and socks, either Blue or Yellow trim.

With Red shorts and socks, Blue trim.

If you need anything else from me, just shoot me a PM. Thanks a bunch!

Congrats! Glad to see the tweak worked for you and now you're firing on all cylinders!
I don't want to rush you if you are not ready. Just love having the new cities and teams in the game for MLS...
Thanks for the Minnesota stuff, top drawer. I was trying to figure out how to get Atlanta's stuff in myself.
I must say I have enjoyed reading this story. I'm working through my first season with AFC Wimbledon...not sure about doing a career story about it yet, but reading these always gets me in the mood. By the way, do you do your own kits?
Okay, I have a probably really annoying and stupid question to ask regarding kits, specifically making them myself. I have gimp, but since I see most people use photoshop, is there a best version to get? And since I have never done this before, I would be hoping I can ask for advice. Honestly, I am probably going to start with trying my hand at my own kits, but I have been wanting to do some of the USL teams since I know most of them. (If I don't suck too bad of course.)

Any advice or help?
So a quick question. After downloading the main file (the 6.5 gb one), then we do the updates as well? I'm just trying to clarify for myself...
What resolution do you use for this? I am sadly limited in my resolution a bit so was looking for something nice to get despite that.
FM2020 SALE