Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
wellington_blue commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 173627 changes from 627 contributors.
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Celtic Teampack
lembergman commented on: ActionPack by Lembergman FM20
Jackal83 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Daniel Marín broke the record for FM2020 Highest Transfer Fee Spent with 196.000.000€
Daniel Marín broke the record for FM2020 Highest Total Number of Players Released with 110
A new version of our data update was released with 173452 changes from 626 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 173143 changes from 626 contributors.
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: SL Benfica Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 172883 changes from 623 contributors.
Erikeagles68 commented on: MrSkittles - FC12 - Premier-liha 20/21 Ukraine
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
gegen51 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 172838 changes from 622 contributors.
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
sebel commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 172824 changes from 618 contributors.
tacticFanatic added a career: SAF challenge - The Last Dance
Jesús Sánchez commented on: Bringing Sabermetrics to Football
A new version of our data update was released with 172807 changes from 618 contributors.
drumgoreckibass commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Mattias333 commented on: Bury
jumberto Comments
Impressive balance considering he's only got one arm.
Holtby should be a really good signing for Spurs, if they land Damiao and/or Willian they'd have a pretty formidable midfield and frontline.
Souness was a terrible manager. Liverpool's downward slope pretty much started with him. He was also the goon that took Ali Dia on trial.

Watching him on Sky, I actually find it amazing he can put forward a coherant argument from time to time as I assumed he'd be more like Merson.
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 03 January 2013 - 22:01 PM
I'm fairly certain will.i.am Scream and Shout is the greatest song ever.

Rip off of Tiga-Shoes
By Number 1 | Permalink | On 03 January 2013 - 21:37 PM
I'm impressed by the BBC Sporf parody account on Twitter getting a Wesley Sneijder to QPR move onto Channel 4 news and very favourable odds on SkyBet

Yeah good work.

Best bit was seeing this

Shortly followed by this

By Ninja | Permalink | On 03 January 2013 - 16:11 PM
Yeah it's a worry.

I'm doubtful he'll be the same player again, but he'll still do a job, and even if he's lost a bit of pace (which was never his greatest attribute anyway) he still should be good enough to dominate anyone in the air.

Played alongside Smalling, Jones and Evans (who I didn't realise was as quick as he is until the game at Wigan, he's a rocket!) it should be fine.

Aye that bit where Kone was clean through and Usain Evans came from nowhere to take the ball was incredible.
By Carroll. | Permalink | On 02 January 2013 - 23:18 PM
I'm sorry, didn't realise this was the 'who's been pretty good this season' thread.'
There's much better options than them two, but its down to opinion I guess.

Do you not think it's telling that nearly everyone has picked him?
RVP is so so so so so so good.
Yeah heard that a few times for various players, quite a cool feature.
By Dutton | Permalink | On 01 January 2013 - 13:46 PM
I'd have Lampard at United, especially as experience if Scholes and/or Giggs are leaving at the end of the season.

Me too.
soccertriads
9footballshirt
maxxsoccer
De Mighty Buch
By chokosc | Permalink | On 01 January 2013 - 05:25 AM
But you rarely find these players that can easily score 15 goals a season for cheap. Sure, Torres only needs 13 goals to get to 20 but we are coming into the 21st game and he has 7 goals. So if it keeps like this, he should have around 14. Of course it doesn't work like but I can't see him scoring 13 goals in 17 games, because of the fact that if he does manage to score one goal, he usually fails to score another.

Chelsea have only played 19 league games.

I know you don't like him but at least beat him with facts.
By K3V0 | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 08:03 AM
I'm working until 10pm and then going home to play Football Manager.

I've work tomorrow and I don't want to be hungover for that haha.

That's sounds absolutely depressing.

Think I've done something every New Years Eve since I was about 8 years old. Can't imagine sitting in and then going to bed.

Santos blue third mate.
3-0

4th place here we come etc.

By milkman_96 | Permalink | On 30 December 2012 - 15:57 PM
Great job once again with the second update!

Just one query- can I change the picture for my team's ground if I want to? At the moment, if I try to do this, the area where the picture would be appears blank.

Thanks for your help.

You must be doing something wrong. Just replace the current image directly. Same name, same file type etc and it will work.
Obviously he should start ahead of Torres. Whether he does or not is another question. They'll probably be rotated but if Ba gets his chance and scores then I can see him being the main striker til the end of the season.
Astounding how little respect Lampard gets from the average fan. Brilliant player.
By Number 1 | Permalink | On 30 December 2012 - 14:45 PM
So Ba forces us to change our tactic because he hates playing out wide, then moves to Chelsea, who will almost certainly make him play out wide because of the presence of Torres. Fucking idiot.

Can't see him playing wide with Moses, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Marin etc.
By Flash. | Permalink | On 30 December 2012 - 14:36 PM
Liverpool sign an unproven striker who's barely touched a ball this season for 12 million.

Chelsea replace him with one of the leagues top scorers for almost 5m less.

Liverpool really are awful in the transfer market.

Yeah but Ba to Chelsea is a step up for the player, he's not going to make a sideways move.
I think he's just given Delia Smith oral.
Debuchy to Newcastle is back on apparently.
By Shola | Permalink | On 30 December 2012 - 11:10 AM
Same goes for when Nasri headbutted Bassong and a Norwich player ran off th tell the referee, while Kompany tried to diffuse the situation.

Think that was Bradley Johnson, the guys an utter cock.
Yeah it will be fine.

It's if you want your sound to come out of another device like PC speakers etc that doesn't support HDMI.
The guy says at the start its so you can use the AV for sound if you don't have something that supports HDMI sound.
I like Gruber's team. I'll put Evra at leftback though just cos he can't stop scoring and not because he's a good defender.