Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 39 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 541764 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 353140 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135830 changes from 442 contributors.
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
jamesbowers added a career: This could be Rotterdam or anywhere
A new version of our data update was released with 541615 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352988 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135643 changes from 440 contributors.
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541424 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352786 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135347 changes from 440 contributors.
Usman15 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ste_rulez commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 541394 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352761 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135254 changes from 440 contributors.
Footygamer added a video: PES 2020 GAMEPLAY TRAILER - JUVENTUS EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP!!
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Losing the Plot Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 541338 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 352693 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 135178 changes from 440 contributors.
Raulic commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
stephen cunningham commented on: FM18 Domestic Changes
stephen cunningham added a topic: FM18 Domestic Changes
Raulic added a download: Romanian Mixpack 52
stephen cunningham commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Raulic added a download: CFR Cluj 19-20 Facepack
jmsimon97 commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
bigpole Comments
????

SC Borea Dresden 6002627 https://i.imgur.com/BhSXVdV.png

FM Assistant Researcher

So should I delete these ones?

I took a look at that teampack and it doesn't have this player so you can keep it.

haven't seen it, sorry

19.3 version is out
FM Assistant Researcher

hello, I play FM2017 (I suppose is the same date update) and I have discover lot of errors in the scottish teams, I dont know how update but I can inform anyone to do it the real teams.

moreover, I dont know why the teams arent in their real division (they still are in the division where they were in 2017).

thanks

what errors? what teams are not in real division? post screenshots
FM Assistant Researcher

I’m not sure on the editing part of it hence why am asking someone to do it mate

you're not sure about what? The logo was made metallic and is in the megapack. If you want 'not' metallic logo, please put request in standard logos forum.
FM Assistant Researcher

I'm affraid that there's nothing to be improved from this source to the current one.

what about this one? Because current cutout is like 3-4 years old
FM Assistant Researcher

He is player and reserve team ass. manager in Miedź Legnica
FM Assistant Researcher

hey so i tried adding lower turkish leagues but when i change it from inactive to anything else the rules wont work due to number of promoted teams and relegated and there are like 12 sub groups under the 3rd league . any advice????

my advice is to post this question in correct topic or on official forum. Cheers.
FM Assistant Researcher

I just wanna say MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the makers, I see many of you involved, making cut-out pack bigger and bigger.
FM Assistant Researcher

we can't help because the purchase was from the original store, not our store.

FM Assistant Researcher

remove his future transfer to wisla krakow
FM Assistant Researcher

it should be alternative logo but thanks anyway
FM Assistant Researcher

Does this pack include Nations League logo?

nations league logo was added probably months ago.

FM Assistant Researcher

Does this have logos for teams like Urozhay Krasnodar or PFC Sochi?

only competitions
FM Assistant Researcher

'Nothing is final yet but it's looking good'
FM Assistant Researcher

STOP SUBMITTING UNOFFICIAL TRANSFERS FOR F*K SAKE.

not official

it's not official.

sorry, my bad

Hi.

I think I've downloaded all the updates to the logos, but I still have some missing in-game, is there some way to find out which update has a certain logo?

(I realize this might not be possible, but its worth a shot)

how many logos do you have in your folder?
FM Assistant Researcher

For some reason I don't see faces of Marco Parolo and Felipe Caicedo from Lazio. Other faces works fine apparently.
FM Assistant Researcher

Since I have the metallic logos for FM17 all downloaded, can I just use that pack as I did last year and just update it with the new updates?
Cheers!

yes of course
FM Assistant Researcher

With all respect to your work - not a chance
The teams aren't updated and missing in the normal db, and you tell that you've done whole continent
FM Assistant Researcher

This guy is this guy. Source? Polish HR removed him from db (he was injured for a year almost) and I had to create him from the scratch for fm18
FM Assistant Researcher

Have you changed Mauritania flag?

FM Assistant Researcher

Thats a bunch of work.. I dont know why my logo's are so sorted.. Metallic logo's worked like this before?

I have metallic logos for few years and they weren't sorted. Maybe you have some standard logos (as far as I know they are sorted by countries).
FM Assistant Researcher

there will be last minute changes to the players and clubs (before the full launch) so it's pointless to release the database atm.

Wiślanie Jaśkowice and MKS Trzebinia

get that, Jaskowice have different logo now, my bad. But Trzebinia looks like they have the logo from their official website.