Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
maverik commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
ajerkoniak commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 73455 changes from 262 contributors.
tombazzlez commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 73442 changes from 262 contributors.
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
JimmysTheBestCop commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
babi commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 73407 changes from 262 contributors.
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (22/06/20)
Gooner 87 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 73394 changes from 262 contributors.
calhau2908 added a download: ICC-International Champions Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 73389 changes from 262 contributors.
wproms commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
bktr_025 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Gamma022 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
A new version of our data update was released with 73362 changes from 261 contributors.
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: Help with font colour...
DarrenToon commented on: Squad Registration changes and remove licensed kits in editor
bmg033 Comments
I wonder if it's possible for the Mourinho third season meltdown and sacking to happen in the first season? What a shame that would be
he has brought in a manager who will have a hissy fit if he isnt given a king's ransom every window to spend so the relationship between those 2 will be toxic pretty quickly I would guess

Everybody is saying this and Jose will have known what he was signing up for when it comes to Levy. All I can think is that either Jose has accepted he has less money to spend or that Levy has agreed to spend more to help convince him to sign. If I had to guess, I'd say we're going to spend more based on Jose apparently earning double what Pochettino was on, that doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd do if you weren't going to open up the cheque book a bit more often. Of course I could be completely wrong but at this point almost nothing surprises me with this club.
Where's that BMG Spurs fan at

Footage of me thinking about 15 years of abuse directed at Mourinho
LOL. We're probably getting knocked out of a group that has Olympiakos & Red Star Belgrade in it
I mean you lot didn't lose anyone and got signings (Ndombele, GLC both good additions) so why not?

We lost our first choice right back and an experienced backup striker who regularly made an impact when we needed him to. Neither of them were replaced and we also failed to get a center back to replace Alderweireld and Vertonghen who are declining and will probably be gone within in a year or two.

The signings we did make were good but they didn't address any of the issues we had in the squad.
Still trying to work out how so many people backed us to get 3rd this season.
EDIT: Double post

Of all the games I've been to I'd put that as the 2nd worst Spurs performance I've ever seen. Literally did nothing despite having the ball for what felt like 89 minutes of the game, I think Dubravka had about 1 decent save to make. Last season went to shit because of a lack of squad depth and we respond by making the squad even smaller, I can only applaud the clubs ability to always find new ways to piss me off.
Got to my first game at the new stadium on Saturday, took an hour to get to my seat but made kickoff by 60 seconds.If Villa hadn't run out of steam after 60-70 minutes they probably would've won, we missed Son so badly but thankfully Eriksen hasn't been able to force a move away yet and completely changed the game. If we play like that against City I think they'll be getting another 5-0 win.
Please... You know you'll be challenging

We might challenge for a bit but we won't win it. I think it'll be a similar season to last season minus the CL run.
Expect Spurs to be about 9th come the new year. We're playing away games at Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Wolves, Everton, Leicester & West Ham all before Christmas.

So it looks like we're selling Trippier, Rose and Alderweireld and are replacing them with attacking midfielders. Genius.
Never been so relieved to see Chelsea win before. Glad Arsenal are stuck in the Europa League after all the shit they used to give us for being in it.
What the fuck
@bmg033 33 was that a penalty? Kane's I mean

It was a clear foul but he was offside so I don't think it shouldn't have been given.
Saturday: "Spurs can finish 1st"
Wednesday: "Looks like it's going to be 6th"

Shittest football we've played under Pochettino with no new signings in the summer, injuries to everyone apart from Kane and we're still 3rd. Only played 6 'home' games as well, it's a good job our away form is one of the best in Europe these days.
Well we made a right meal out of that but we made it out somehow. That's what Inter get for playing for a 0-0 against us at Wembley.
Lionel Messi vs Danny Rose, what could possibly go wrong. Man Utd get a hard group for once.
Only the 3rd time in my life we've won a knockout game at the world cup.
Well I certainly didn't expect top 4 this season, although Chelsea collapsing and Arsenal being hilariously shit made it near impossible to not get at least 4th. Also delighted to see Stoke finally go down, hope they don't make a return any time soon.

Kane has been a special sort of shite after returning from injury

He was rushed back, should've waited 1 or 2 more games before returning but you can't really blame Pochettino when our only other striking option is Llorente.
7/10 if we hold on to top 4.
In other news, just seen that Mick McCarthy has ragequit Ipswich four games early!

I still don't know what Ipswich fans were expecting Mick to do. He's got almost no money to spend with a squad made up of free transfers and loans and still manages to keep them safe every season. If the fans want to moan, do it to the owner for not spending anything on the squad, not chanting "You don't know what you're doing" when subbing a knackered 17 year old kid on his debut. Could easily go down if they appoint the wrong guy next season.
Felt weird wanting to see that Szczesny prick save a penalty. Hope Roma somehow win it.
May as well say goodbye to the title then. 1 point from Roma and Inter has left Juve with a chance to go 4 points clear and there is no way they'll throw that away.

Nice scenes at Fiorentina with the game being stopped in the 13th minute to applaud Astori.
Mystery how we didn't win.

I think having about 25 shots off target probably had something to do with it. Shooting practice for your lot in the week.

As for the red card, you could easily make a case for Hogg to be sent off too because he plants his foot on Ayews knee. Reminds me a bit of the Pogba red vs Arsenal earlier in the season.
The absolute state of West Ham.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'd love to see them playing in a half empty Olympic stadium in the Championship.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

I still can't believe what I saw, Arsenal making it through a knockout round in Europe. Incredible
Was surprised by Juve's approach and how poor they were on Tuesday. After going 2-0 up they could barely string two passes together, for the rest of the first half especially. And yet they had the chance to go 3-1 up right on HT....

I had Juve down as favourites as I thought they'd just have a bit too much know-how for Spurs, but after watching that on Tuesday - and the score obviously - I'm expecting Spurs to go through to be honest.

I think the problem for Juve was that we actually got stronger after going 2-0 down and kept attacking them. They're used to battering teams at home and then cruising to victory as their opponent reluctantly accepts defeat.
That felt weird wanting Real to win but I'm glad they did, hope they finish the job in Paris. Little fuccboi Neymar should've had a red but the ref bottled it.

Good result for us at Juve although I'm not buying into the suggestion that we're now favourites. They're more than capable of doing us 1-0 and seeing the game out.
FM2020 SALE