Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 20 minutes ago
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin white - 2.6
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - 2.6
RoCCo_42 commented on: Brazil - Full Leagues SS'2017 Relink! (28/05/17)
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Full Leagues SS'2017 Relink! (28/05/17)
Aryha commented on: 3D 16-17 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 124696 changes from 200 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
hammer9 commented on: Lithuania - A Lyga SS'2016 New! (22/06/16)
A new version of our data update was released with 124527 changes from 200 contributors.
bmg033 commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Carroll. commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
BR. commented on: 2016/17 Barclays Premier League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 124321 changes from 199 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 124196 changes from 199 contributors.
Based Jorge commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Ryan Mcavoy commented on: my quest of the british isles
Ryan Mcavoy commented on: my quest of the british isles
Ryan Mcavoy added a career: my quest of the british isles
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
Gendo added a video: June Channel Update | Series Snags | Chicago Fire Away Days?
Sam commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 124030 changes from 199 contributors.
OneTrueNerd added a video: ANNOUNCEMENT: Why Is Homegrown Hotspur Coming To An End? Here's Why.
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
A new version of our data update was released with 123690 changes from 199 contributors.
rabcp commented on: The FM17 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Johannes Hee commented on: The FM17 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
bmg033 Comments
Enjoy Europa.

We'll see you there for the knock outs

No way, you're going too? Guess we'll see you there in February then!

Well I'm flying out to Rome tomorrow morning, I've never actually been to the city but the main reason I'm going is to see Totti's final ever game in a Roma shirt on Sunday. Bold move going alone haha but: Totti's last game + first time seeing Roma live + never been to the city = has to be done!

How on earth did you manage to get a ticket for that? Not a bad choice for a first game though!
Kane has outscored Aguero, Griezmann & Neymar over the last 3 seasons and only needs 1 goal to be at 100 for Spurs already. He has a real possibility of being our highest ever goalscorer if he stays at the club.
terriersmad must be creaming his pants at the sight of his favourite player missing the final penalty.
Great piece from Garth Crooks in his 'team of the week', blokes an absolute moron. Actually makes Tottenham out to sound like a mid table team.

The way he talked about Spurs and Arsenal at the end made it sound like he is still living in 2004.

"A player with his talent would be more appreciated at a club like Tottenham. Now at this moment I may have Arsenal fans foaming at the mouth at the very thought of Ozil defecting to White Hart Lane but frankly it is a better fit."

What? That bloke couldn't get much more love from the gooners if he tried, all I ever hear about is how amazing some pass or assist he did was. Also Eriksen is a perfect fit for our style of play and Ozil is obviously better off at Arsenal, so i've got no idea what he is going on about in that last bit.
Fantastic way to leave the stadium, beating Mourinho and United.

17 wins, 2 draws and 0 defeats. Typical that we turn it into a fortress just as we start knocking it down.
Since joining Arsenal has Welbeck done anything except scoring against United?

Poor performance, very lethargic. Tuanzebe was our best player which was quite worrying. Jones and Smalling should leave in the summer. Rooney as well obviously, and we need to replace Carrick.

I can understand why you'd want those players out, but has Smalling really been that bad? Only ask because I haven't really watched Man Utd this year and he was one of the best in the league last season.

Mourinho has now never won at the Emirates in the League and his team's have only scored 1 goal at the ground. His side now has also not won away against the top 6, and has failed to score a single goal in them matches

Worrying for United fans

Yeah that will most likely change on Sunday. Hope we murder them though, don't think I could stand the sight of that smug little wanker leaving the last ever game at WHL with a win.
You know you played like shit when you can't even score against West Ham, it was almost like they used all their motivation in the Arsenal game. CL football is pretty much there due to our goal difference over Man Utd and one more point will get us 2nd. I honestly didn't expect us to be up there again this season so i'll take 2nd and hope Liverpool and Man City can hang on to 3rd and 4th.
Just seen the new Dirt 4 trailer, looks very good indeed, hope its not as stupidly hard as Dirt Rally proved to be. By the looks of things they've gone back to their routes of the likes of dirt 2 which I thought was a thoroughly enjoyable game.

Dirt 2 & 3 were both the best for me. As for Dirt Rally I didn't find the actual rally stages that hard but the rallycross events were ridiculous at times, it felt like the AI cars were on rails. Also I hope they keep the hillclimb mode and add more tracks for it, would be amazing if they could somehow get the Goodwood hillclimb course in there!
Some Arsenal fans are hilarious, apparently that result means nothing because we won't win the league and finishing top 4 is nothing special.

Get fucked.
Can't wait for Mourinho to come out and defend Rashford.
I'm going for either 1-1 or 2-2 but it would just be typical Spurs to let Arsenal win the last ever derby at WHL. Going to be shit playing at Wembley, but at least that means the new stadium should be ready on time.
Winning successively at Fiorentina and Milan (Juve for example lost both of these fixtures!) is some going for Empoli, considering before these two games they could barely score a goal.

The Milan clubs, though......you think they might be getting a bit better and then they have results like they both have this weekend (and recent games too) to remind you how poor they really are. Would like to see Milan become a great team again, not too bothered about Inter haha.

Imagine how the Crotone players feel, they win at Samp and probably head off the pitch thinking they've closed the gap to Empoli only to see that they actually won at Milan.

Believe it or not I actually used to like Inter when I was a kid, mainly just because of their kit and the fact they had some of my all time favourite players in their squad. Not too bothered now, as long as Napoli stay up there I'm not that worried who finishes where. If I had to pick one of the other clubs to stay up there it would probably be Roma to be honest.
It's almost like Empoli and Crotone have just realised that getting relegated would be a bad idea.
All those passes, don't score and then give up. Same shit different season.
An attacker playing left back, what a surprise that has gone wrong. Also if we could stop gifting them goals that would be great.
PFA Team of The Year.

De Gea
Walker - Luiz - Cahill - Rose
Hazard - Kante - Alli - Mane
Kane - Lukaku

Would've had Courtois over De Gea, Sanchez over Mane and Alderweireld over either Luiz or Cahill. Really don't get how De Gea is in there though, Courtois, Heaton and Lloris all been better this season.

I just have a feeling we are going to screw this up.

Costa is just back to his shitty behaviour, which is really annoying becasue he played very well in the first half of the season and now he is only concerned about being a cunt. Would rather see Willian or Michy in the squad ahead of him right now.

Doubt it, even if you don't win all your games there is no way we're winning all of ours. 3 London derbies, Man Utd, Leicester away and Hull away on the final day whereas Chelsea have a piss easy last 4 games against shit like Sunderland and Middlesbrough. Probably be the biggest bottle job in PL history if Chelsea did throw it away though, we were something like 13 points behind them at one point.

BENCH: Heaton, Rose, Azpilicueta, Moses, Gueye, De Bruyne, Mane
Just me or does Bellerin look like a dodgy samurai with that hair? You know you're playing like shit when fans of teams managed by Pulis and Allardyce are giving it the Olé because it's so easy.
Dele Alli is now the 5th top scorer in the league level with Ibrahimovic. Son scoring today also means we have 3 players in double figures just in the league and Eriksen could join them if he scores 3 more. Not bad for a team that apparently relies so much on Kane to do everything.
That's crazy. Empoli meanwhile have only scored 17 goals all season in Serie A yet will almost certainly stay up.

What did you make of the two Napoli v Juve games this week? I watched the one on Sunday and Napoli were really impressive. They might not have created many clear chances but it's extremely hard to do that against a defensive Juve. Then I know they got knocked out last night but it was another positive result.

I'm not so sure about Empoli to be honest. They've only got 1 point in the last 9 games and if they keep that up and Crotone can get another win from somewhere then the gap will be down to 2 points.

For the first game I felt the chances were there to beat them, maybe not clear cut chances but still chances which is about as good as it gets against Juve these days. I think Mertens hit the post and had a shot straight at Buffon from inside the box and on another day Hamsik probably puts one of those sliced shots from the edge of the box in the bottom corner. Obviously he made up for it with the goal but in the end a draw only really suited Juve. Overall a decent performance but just didn't have enough to win.

I didn't watch the second game I only saw a few highlights but it's nice to know we can still beat Juve, even if Neto played a large part in that and that they still went through. Just the league to focus on now and hopefully 2nd place
So Jesse Lingard is apparently getting £100k per week now, that's definitely not crazy at all. Looks like those 5 star dabbing skills have really worked out for him and Pogba.
Classic Gennaro Gattuso in Serie B this season. He's manager of Pisa who could get relegated despite having the best defence in the entire league.
I see lumping it in the box over and over again still works. Lukaku acting like a little bitch was hilarious, maybe he should focus on learning how to control and pass a ball before moaning at others.
Nice one Palace, it'll make no difference to the title race but it's always great to see that lot lose. Also please can West Ham get dragged right into the relegation fight and fuck off to the Championship. Seeing a half empty Olympic Stadium in the second division would be hilarious.
Open your eyes everyone, there is clearly a campaign against Huddersfield.

Fucking hell that's Coleman out for a long time, do well to come back in 2017. You know it's bad when nobody is willing to show a replay.
Was hoping for Man City and then Arsenal in the final, really don't think we can beat Chelsea away from WHL.
I haven't seen it but I was thinking recently if I should go back and see what the game is like after the patches. But now I don't think I'll bother.

It's such a shame as the game had huge potential. But yeah, Ubisoft, I shouldn't have been surprised.

Obviously I don't know what it was like when you last played, but they have added some stuff recently. New incursion, bigger dark zone, better exotic/named weapons and a new legendary difficulty which gives you an exotic weapon and a shit load more rewards compared to the other difficulties. It's still playable with things to do, i'm just pissed off with the way they are letting a game with such a huge potential die out and aren't really giving us anything to look forward to in year 2.