Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
bmg033 Comments
@bmg033 33 was that a penalty? Kane's I mean

It was a clear foul but he was offside so I don't think it shouldn't have been given.
Saturday: "Spurs can finish 1st"
Wednesday: "Looks like it's going to be 6th"

Shittest football we've played under Pochettino with no new signings in the summer, injuries to everyone apart from Kane and we're still 3rd. Only played 6 'home' games as well, it's a good job our away form is one of the best in Europe these days.
Well we made a right meal out of that but we made it out somehow. That's what Inter get for playing for a 0-0 against us at Wembley.
Lionel Messi vs Danny Rose, what could possibly go wrong. Man Utd get a hard group for once.
Only the 3rd time in my life we've won a knockout game at the world cup.
Well I certainly didn't expect top 4 this season, although Chelsea collapsing and Arsenal being hilariously shit made it near impossible to not get at least 4th. Also delighted to see Stoke finally go down, hope they don't make a return any time soon.

Kane has been a special sort of shite after returning from injury

He was rushed back, should've waited 1 or 2 more games before returning but you can't really blame Pochettino when our only other striking option is Llorente.
7/10 if we hold on to top 4.
In other news, just seen that Mick McCarthy has ragequit Ipswich four games early!

I still don't know what Ipswich fans were expecting Mick to do. He's got almost no money to spend with a squad made up of free transfers and loans and still manages to keep them safe every season. If the fans want to moan, do it to the owner for not spending anything on the squad, not chanting "You don't know what you're doing" when subbing a knackered 17 year old kid on his debut. Could easily go down if they appoint the wrong guy next season.
Felt weird wanting to see that Szczesny prick save a penalty. Hope Roma somehow win it.
May as well say goodbye to the title then. 1 point from Roma and Inter has left Juve with a chance to go 4 points clear and there is no way they'll throw that away.

Nice scenes at Fiorentina with the game being stopped in the 13th minute to applaud Astori.
Mystery how we didn't win.

I think having about 25 shots off target probably had something to do with it. Shooting practice for your lot in the week.

As for the red card, you could easily make a case for Hogg to be sent off too because he plants his foot on Ayews knee. Reminds me a bit of the Pogba red vs Arsenal earlier in the season.
The absolute state of West Ham.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'd love to see them playing in a half empty Olympic stadium in the Championship.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

I still can't believe what I saw, Arsenal making it through a knockout round in Europe. Incredible
Was surprised by Juve's approach and how poor they were on Tuesday. After going 2-0 up they could barely string two passes together, for the rest of the first half especially. And yet they had the chance to go 3-1 up right on HT....

I had Juve down as favourites as I thought they'd just have a bit too much know-how for Spurs, but after watching that on Tuesday - and the score obviously - I'm expecting Spurs to go through to be honest.

I think the problem for Juve was that we actually got stronger after going 2-0 down and kept attacking them. They're used to battering teams at home and then cruising to victory as their opponent reluctantly accepts defeat.
That felt weird wanting Real to win but I'm glad they did, hope they finish the job in Paris. Little fuccboi Neymar should've had a red but the ref bottled it.

Good result for us at Juve although I'm not buying into the suggestion that we're now favourites. They're more than capable of doing us 1-0 and seeing the game out.
Should've totally embarrassed the goons yesterday but thankfully Lacazette let us off because he is about as lethal in front of goal as Carlton Cole right now.
Don't agree with the first penalty but do think the second one was. Van Dijk boots Lamela in the back of the leg, yeah he milked it but so does every other fucker that gets kicked in the box and no one makes a big deal out of it.

Salah GOAT. Referee had a nightmare but I think Klopp should take some of the blame for sitting back the whole second half.

I think Klopp did that because we usually struggle badly against teams that sit back/park the bus.
My god Everton are fucking shit. What was Allerdyce thinking when he started with that backline and both MS and Gueye???? Such a dick.

Over £100m of defensive players there and they defend like a pub team. Meanwhile Ademola Lookman scores the winner for Leipzig on his debut after the fat dinosaur said he shouldn't go there. So glad he only lasted 1 game as England manager, even if it means putting up with Southgate.
So what is going to happen to Lacazette? Is he going to be sitting on the bench now or are Arsenal going to play with 2 strikers?

That'll sure up our central midfield, whole back 4/5 and goal keeping positions...

What are you on about, Xhaka is the new Xabi Alonso and who needed to keep Szczesny anyway, not like he turned out to be a great keeper or anything...

EDIT: Also if we could hurry up and announce Lucas that would be fantastic.

That new Leeds badge is so bad.

Don't think we've let in more than 2 in a league game since the 15-16 season before that mess. Can't wait to lose to Burnley and get stuck in 7th.
Get Foster on the plane to Russia i say, going to need a keeper who can time waste as well as him and not get booked Fuck knows how the ref didn't book him, he started time wasting in the first 30 minutes

Did the same against us when we played them recently, they went 1-0 up after about 4 minutes and started time wasting instantly. I've honestly never seen a keeper time waste so much and never get booked as he always seems to do.
Pogba sarcastically clapping the red card even though it was 100% a red card, what a wanker. Thats karma for suggesting he wants City players to miss games through injury and ironically will miss the game against City as a result.
Pochettino really needs to come up with something other than bring on Llorente and lump it up to him as our plan B. Going to be a real shit show of a season otherwise.
Delighted that we can finish first in our group. Would have been fucked had we finished second.

Thats what I was thinking until I remembered that Juventus, Bayern, Real Madrid, Roma & Napoli could all be the 2nd placed team in their groups. Don't really fancy drawing any of that lot in the first knockout round, I at least want to make the quarter final.
Don't till they fix the game. Bought it a few days after release and oh god it is broken. Recently fixed online bug so can actually play a championship with my friend but still so buggy.

I'll probably wait for the christmas sale to start and then get it. Still haven't finished a season in single player yet on 2016 because i've spent almost all my time in online championships, so I want to get that done first.

Only thing i've got from the sale on Xbox so far is Rocket League for £8. Not that great at it but its better than I thought it was going to be.
Well that has to be the end of Ventura, I just don't understand how you can be so clueless at such a crucial time. So much I could criticise but how the fuck do you leave Insigne as an unused sub and only play El Shaarawy for 25 minutes? De Rossi looking like he wanted to kill someone after being asked to warm up instead of an attacker summed it all up to be honest.
I haven't bothered with COD since Black Ops 2 about 5 or 6 years ago, but I have considered getting the new one now that they've gone back to an old style COD. Also thinking about getting F1 2017 sometime soon as well, been playing 2016 quite a bit recently mainly in online championship mode.

Being the reigning European and Spanish champions and then getting dicked by Spurs is an interesting was of proving it mate.