FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 42 minutes ago
Samuel Roy commented on: Atlantic League System
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
vonreichsm commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - Final Version
qwert3 added a download: FM18 Megapack AFRICA All League (Updates) 2017\2018
Krooshlash commented on: Play with commentary only/ turn off 3d match engine
BIG Chromer completed a season in their Football Manager career: The St. Albans Story
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
qwert3 commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
BIG Chromer commented on: The St. Albans Story
BIG Chromer added a career: The St. Albans Story
Sir TAVARES commented on: FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
sclim commented on: Standard Template Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5713 changes from 61 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Request Thread
RoCCo_42 commented on: Request Thread
kremmen commented on: Cant get logos to show on FM Touch!
kremmen commented on: Aston Villa, Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday's logo's are too big
kremmen commented on: New Vanarama Logos AND English U23 & U18 Logos
kremmen commented on: File can't download due to parallel download
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 5703 changes from 60 contributors.
kremmen commented on: Download Thread - *FM18 Update 1 Released* [08/11/17]
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Kit premier league
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: Romanian Liga III & IV for FM18 by ElCobra
Giacomo Bigoni commented on: FM18 Megapack ARAB All League (Updates) 2018 2017\2018
krissmed commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Dan commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 5702 changes from 918 contributors.
bmg033 Comments
Well that has to be the end of Ventura, I just don't understand how you can be so clueless at such a crucial time. So much I could criticise but how the fuck do you leave Insigne as an unused sub and only play El Shaarawy for 25 minutes? De Rossi looking like he wanted to kill someone after being asked to warm up instead of an attacker summed it all up to be honest.
I haven't bothered with COD since Black Ops 2 about 5 or 6 years ago, but I have considered getting the new one now that they've gone back to an old style COD. Also thinking about getting F1 2017 sometime soon as well, been playing 2016 quite a bit recently mainly in online championship mode.

Being the reigning European and Spanish champions and then getting dicked by Spurs is an interesting was of proving it mate.

Are you telling me Hart, Zabaleta, Arnautovic and Hernandez weren't enough to transform West Ham from a nothing club to title contenders? Well I am shocked. Hope they go down, I've been dying to see them play second division football in a half empty Olympic Stadium.
Was quite pleased for Tottenham last night (have never ever said that before), mainly due to Harry Winks getting decent game time now, a player who I've followed closely since a Southend Utd save on FM a couple of years ago.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he keeps his place in the team when Dembele and Wanyama come back from injury. We've had a few promising midfielders come through that turned out to be not good enough (Livermore, Mason & Bentaleb) but Winks is genuinely a good player that is already offering something different to the rest of our midfielders.
Well fuck me we actually got something from the Bernabeu, could've won that on another day with the chances we had. Dortmund dropping points is huge as well.
So we've got Sissoko, Winks & Dier up against Kroos, Modric & Casemiro. Yes lads how could this possibly go wrong.
Anyone else finding it quite amusing how bad Everton are doing considering every single pundit for some reason predicted them to be brilliant this season based on them spending a lot of money.

That's probably because a majority of the pundits we have over here are boring idiots. It's like all of them and Everton didn't pay any attention to Spurs and Liverpool flopping after spending huge money and failing to replace their best player.
What a shame, West Ham enter the relegation zone after losing their cup final. Get absolutley fucked.
I'm not one for bashing the bastards in the black but Mike Dean showing once again he shouldn't be refereeing in the PL. Gives fouls against Sissoko and Vertonghen for shirt pulling but doesn't book them. Then misses a clear handball by a Swansea player in the box but then does give a handball against Aurier despite controlling it on his chest while being fouled.

We were shit though, dominated the whole game and couldn't break down fucking Swansea.
I certainly didn't expect a 3-1 win. I know it's only one game but Aurier looked brilliant, played like he's always been there.
Maybe the people running Crystal Palace need to have a look at themselves as well. If they've hired someone that they feel has been so bad that he has to be sacked after 4 games, then they obviously aren't very good at their job either. Hope they go down.
Can't believe the amount of people that still think Mane shouldn't have been sent off. You don't jump 2 feet off the floor out of control, dig your studs into someones face and expect to not see red.

There is literally no way to defend that.
I'd rather watch Tottenham win the league than have Sterling sign as part of the Sanchez deal,

Something tells me you're exaggerating just a little bit.
Poor start for Roma yesterday. Didn't manage to see any of it but, despite hitting the post 3 times, I don't think the collapse from the 70th minute onwards would have happened in previous seasons.....hopefully just a blip as I want Di Francesco to do well and hope the job isn't too much for him.

I watched it and you could just see the late Inter goals coming from a mile off. It was almost like hitting the woodwork 3 times made Roma feel a little frustrated and they lost concentration a bit.

Watched both Torino vs Sassuolo and Napoli vs Atalanta earlier and I think we might have 2 candidates for goal of the season already. Worth checking out the Belotti and Zielinski goals.
How's your defence gonna line up do you think? Surely Sanchez will be a starter having cost so much, but Aldeweireld and Vertonghen are established.....3 CBs?

If everyone is fit then probably 3 CBs. It's what we used most often last season and I don't think Pochettino would want to leave both Dier and Sanchez on the bench.
Here we go again. Already can't wait for this season to fuck off.
Good to see West Hams attempt at the treble is going well so far.

I think i hate Owen Hargreaves more than Garth Crookes, just a terrible and extremely biased commentator. Also struggles to say more than three words without adding a full stop at the end for some unknown reason.

It's not just that, he says every single word in the same tone like a robot. Incredible to think that BT were willing to scrap, in my opinion, the best show they have in the European Football Show but are happy to keep knob ends like Hargreaves, Owen and Savage.

So apparently we are close to getting Serge Aurier, £23m the fee i've seen the most. Happy with that if it happens.
Looks like it's another 3rd place in the group for Spurs. Ronaldo vs Trippier, how could that possibly end up. Happy with the Napoli group though, should be able to get 2nd in that one.
I'm a bit behind with games but I managed to get WWE 2K17, Doom & Halo Master Chief Collection for about £30 yesterday.
Huge season for Napoli and Roma in particular this season. Juventus possibly not as strong as they were and with the Milan clubs looking like they might be on the rise again over the next few years, this might be the best chance at a title.
Napoli safely through, was not expecting Nice to be so terrible. 2-0 win in both legs but it could've easily been about 8-0 on aggregate with the chances wasted.

Looks like Celtic thought about bottling it for a little while there.
The pitch is too big for constant pressing

That shouldn't mean we struggle to beat anyone though, it's not like we've got a crap squad that can't play.
I really don't understand why we're so crap at Wembley. Oh well only 36 more away games to go.
£42m for a player that will probably be on the bench. Looks like it's time for Danny Rose to head to Google again.
We'll surprise a few this season. Not going to say we'll escape the drop - I'm anticipating we will go down, but we've looked good in patches in pre-season against good teams. Against 4 top flight sides, we've won 1, drawn 2 and lost 1, and would have been 2 wins and 2 draws but for a few things going against us.

Bring it on.

I think you might have a season similar to the one Blackpool had when they were in the PL. Bonkers start winning more points than expected but fall away towards the end and trying to avoid relegation.

Only team I feel safe in saying are going down is Burnley, sold their best defender and striker with no real replacement.
Anyone else excited for the F1 2017 game released at the end of this month? Carroll bmg033 I'm looking at you guys here! They released a second teaser trailer this afternoon which looks absolutely class, confirming 'Monaco at night' now I dont know about you, but I struggle with monaco in the day!

I haven't really seen much about 2017 to be honest, but I do like the classic cars though.

I usually stick it in the wall a few times every time I get to Monaco, but I actually quite enjoyed it on F1 2016 and got through it without losing various pieces of the front wing (possibly for the first time ever). Probably wont buy it for a while though because i've still got F1 2016, Dirt 4, Dirt Rally, WRC 6, The Crew, Forza Horizon 2 and a couple of NFS games that I still haven't finished yet
Our new kits out, now with Nike instead of Under Armour. First time in a while i've actually really liked them, although I'm not a fan of the sponsor on the home kit. Definitely not buying either though, £90 is fucking ridiculous.