Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 45 seconds ago
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
30 minutes ago
Cirwell commented on: Lio's Philosophy
37 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
1 hour ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
_Lio_ commented on: Lio's Philosophy
3 hours ago
_Lio_ added a topic: Lio's Philosophy
7 hours ago
Gabriel Caçador commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
9 hours ago
ChrisDCFC commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
9 hours ago
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
therealAR added a download: Tottenham Hotspur Teampack
9 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515625 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311792 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14439 changes from 102 contributors.
11 hours ago
wsmall10 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
11 hours ago
Eiserner commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date Error
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
12 hours ago
andrew sanderson commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
12 hours ago
andrew sanderson added a topic: FM19 Stagging Error
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515619 changes from 918 contributors.
12 hours ago
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
therealAR added a download: Leicester City Teampack
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311786 changes from 983 contributors.
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14413 changes from 102 contributors.
13 hours ago
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515630 changes from 918 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311789 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
Hi, recently become a premium member! However I've been trying the 10GB download for around 14 hours now and the furthest I've got is 4GB, with recent attempts stopping around 50MB! I have enough space on the drive and my internet tends to be fine if a bit on the slow side. I've tried a couple of browsers and chrome comes up with the error 'server failed', not sure if this is an issue with your server? Basically any help getting this file downloaded would be appreciated

«This comment has been edited»
Hi, recently become a premium member! However I've been trying the 10GB download for around 14 hours now and the furthest I've got is 4GB. I have enough space on the drive and my internet tends to be fine if a bit on the slow side. I've tried a couple of browsers and chrome comes up with the error 'server failed'. Basically any help getting this file downloaded would be appreciated

Chrome should allow you to resume any interrupted downloads
It just continues to say 'server failed' upon resuming. Very quickly as well, doesn't seem to attempt to resume the download
It just continues to say 'server failed' upon resuming. Very quickly as well, doesn't seem to attempt to resume the download

It's working fine for me right now It may be due to your internet connection being slow and/or unreliable but I'm obviously just speculating. If the issue persists, do let us know, though...
Okay, I'll give it another go. If it still has issues is there anyway it could be broken down into smaller files? Maybe around 2/2.5GB?
I just have a query. As the German 1st division is fully licensed with the majority of players beginning the game (in that division - who are german) have images already. I quite like the new images, however I am obviously in need of the pack to incorporate all of the other players across the leagues. Is there are plan in mind to include the images already given in fm with the facepack? I have already put the facepack in and it has overwritten the faces of the bundesliga.
Okay, I'll give it another go. If it still has issues is there anyway it could be broken down into smaller files? Maybe around 2/2.5GB?

It's already available for non-premium members in smaller files of 1GB or so...
It's already available for non-premium members in smaller files of 1GB or so...

With really slow download speeds aha
With really slow download speeds aha

The contingency is never as good as the original plan...

If this time fails you could try using a download manager app? Like mons says though, bit strange as I downloaded via Chrome with no problems either.
If this time fails you could try using a download manager app? Like mons says though, bit strange as I downloaded via Chrome with no problems either.

Thanks for this. Just downloaded one but it wants to download from a URL. Is there a path to access the rar. file download? Copying the link off of the download button doesn't work, just downloads the web page
Rather than download the whole mega pack which is about 8GB, which of the 12 split out versions do I need to download to cover most of Europe and well known players from across the world for players and staff?

Thanks
the face meria olympiacos piraeus not can see in game in fm 18 in new fm 19 i can see in faces icons; i download all faces pack. sorry for my bad english.
the face meria olympiacos piraeus not can see in game in fm 18 in new fm 19 i can see in faces icons; i download all faces pack. sorry for my bad english.

Yassine Meriah was not in the FM18 default database but was added in an editor data file, and so could not be part of the megapack. His FM19 profile sees his cutout face included.
GREAT IN THE FOOTBALL MANATZER 19 WILL BE NORMALLY IMAGINED, THANK YOU.
I've since deleted the pack, and now i've downloaded the logos, oddly enough I have remnants of some of the players faces still in the save, but none of the originals that start the game with. I have cleared the cache and still the same
Looking for a Premier League cut-out face pack ONLY

I can't seem to find a download just for this league?

Is there a page where I can download facepacks for leagues only rather than megapacks which are huge in size!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Is there a link only fo icons?

I'm afraid not. If there's enough demand, I may include a link just for it...

I just have a query. As the German 1st division is fully licensed with the majority of players beginning the game (in that division - who are german) have images already. I quite like the new images, however I am obviously in need of the pack to incorporate all of the other players across the leagues. Is there are plan in mind to include the images already given in fm with the facepack? I have already put the facepack in and it has overwritten the faces of the bundesliga.

As somebody said elsewhere, the SI cuts are generally inferior than ours' due to a lack of hair details and attention to detail. Besides, a lot of German clubs have had HQ packs added recently to the megapack, so most of the Bundesliga clubs have recent HQ cuts in our MP.

I also refer you to this (old) post which is nonetheless still valid, and which I have bookmarked for the precise purpose of requests such as this

Rather than download the whole mega pack which is about 8GB, which of the 12 split out versions do I need to download to cover most of Europe and well known players from across the world for players and staff?

Thanks

It doesn't quite work like that. The split versions are not categorised. It's already hard enough keeping on top of things as they stand, let alone if we had to sort out individual packs by team or division or nation, and that's without taking into consideration the work involved in moving people from one pack to another due to transfers or staff movements etc. It's not something which can be automated as far as I can tell, and doing it manually is just not practical.

If you want to download the full megapack, you can also do so via torrent instead of via split files

I've since deleted the pack, and now i've downloaded the logos, oddly enough I have remnants of some of the players faces still in the save, but none of the originals that start the game with. I have cleared the cache and still the same

Are you sure you've deleted the pack completely or that the cuts you're seeing aren't part of the SI cuts?

Looking for a Premier League cut-out face pack ONLY

I can't seem to find a download just for this league?

Is there a page where I can download facepacks for leagues only rather than megapacks which are huge in size!

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm afraid it's not possible. It's all or nothing. As indicated above, it doesn't quite work like that. It's already hard enough keeping on top of things as they stand, let alone if we had to sort out individual packs by team or division or nation, and that's without taking into consideration the work involved in moving people from one pack to another due to transfers or staff movements etc. It's not something which can be automated as far as I can tell, and doing it manually is just not practical. What about when Premier League teams buy players from abroad in your save or get in a foreign manager not in the "PL-only cuts pack"?
Hi, when I download individual images, such as a completed cutout request or an image from the release thread, it does not show up in-game. When I download image packs or completed multi-image requests, the files work as expected but individual images do not. This also applies to 3D kits, SS kits, etc.
wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Hi, when I download individual images, such as a completed cutout request or an image from the release thread, it does not show up in-game. When I download image packs or completed multi-image requests, the files work as expected but individual images do not. This also applies to 3D kits, SS kits, etc.

If you download them individually they won't have config files or at least won't be added to an existing config. You'd have to add them yourself.
If you download them individually they won't have config files or at least won't be added to an existing config. You'd have to add them yourself.
Could you explain how?

wE aRe BeInG sErIoUsLy OvErRuN iN tHe MiDfIeLd
Is there a torrent at all to download this as tried with Chrome and keep getting "Failed - Server unreachable" tried with Edge gets to 1.4GB and stops
Is there a torrent at all to download this as tried with Chrome and keep getting "Failed - Server unreachable" tried with Edge gets to 1.4GB and stops

Yes, there is - have a look at the opening post to see where you can get it from. If you get that error with Chrome when downloading the full file, you should be able to resume the download instead of having to start it again from scratch.
Yes, there is - have a look at the opening post to see where you can get it from. If you get that error with Chrome when downloading the full file, you should be able to resume the download instead of having to start it again from scratch.

Thanks that's the problem Chrome wont for some reason resume the download. I have found the torrent link now so will try that.
It appears to be the case, and I'll see what we can do about it, but can I ask why you're downloading FM2013 files? As a premium member, all you really need to do is download the latest complete pack. It's backward compatible

I must say, thats the easyest Way is only the newest download of the Megapack. But sorry, it is not realy the Best to Update FM 2010,2011, 2012 ect. .you must see soo the newest Pack 11 have 10,3GB, and the Pack 4 have 4,13GB Data to Upload the Manager, i`ts not realy the same, and.......
for example Messi at 2009 have an other Face (Foto) that at 2018...

Your text to link here...

I must say, thats the easyest Way is only the newest download of the Megapack. But sorry, it is not realy the Best to Update FM 2010,2011, 2012 ect. .you must see soo the newest Pack 11 have 10,3GB, and the Pack 4 have 4,13GB Data to Upload the Manager, i`ts not realy the same, and.......
for example Messi at 2009 have an other Face (Foto) that at 2018...

Your text to link here...

Then why not download the 6.0 complete pack? It's the 5.0 complete pack plus all the subsequent update packs from 5.01 onwards till the release of 6.0

You'll have images from the period you want, without having to download separate update packs
I`am very lucky i`have found Pack 3 and Pack 2, only the first Pack 1 i dont found!

Everytime I try and unzip the megapack it crashes as the file is so big. Are there any packs that are broken down into sections like there used to be?
Login to post a comment

Login Register