Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116386 changes from 411 contributors.
32 minutes ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116244 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116233 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116186 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi added a download: Chinese League Update 5 Mixpack
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
searmh commented on: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
2 hours ago
searmh added a topic: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
2 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
2 hours ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Ttggfr added a download: Bahrain Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 23 Mixpack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116032 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116024 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
4 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115480 changes from 411 contributors.
7 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115191 changes from 410 contributors.
Discussion
@hectorfg35, would love to help but I've only got a PC. Are you syncing your files with OneDrive or any other cloud storage?

You will not have installed the update pack correctly somehow, I'm afraid. And you should not need to "do new config via fmXML like i did before", the config file in each update pack is tested and works perfectly fine.

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack faces folder?

Yeah i know i could have put each pack without touching it, but i have a tick that bothers me when i see to much folders there. So i just copy/paste the pics into one big faces folder i have instead of multiple folders, thats why i make a new config with fmXML.
It worked all the years i play FM just fine.

This year it remains a mystery why this action would randomly delete a few pictures. I am pretty sure the packs or the files from here are not the reason, because like i said i do it the same way for years and it never happened.

I don´t even know why it happens because there is no logic explanation to this, there is no action i do that involves deleting anything. Just copy and overwrite, and last time i checked overwriting is not exactly deleting.

Something is weird with this years FM anyway because some pics sometimes just don´t show, just to appear again the next time i am on the same screen.

I was just thinking that maybe anyone had something like this and could help.

Thx for answering, if i find the reason why it happens i post it here.
Hi all,

The button "Download full pack" on the cut out player faces megapack (https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces) is not working.

Clicking it takes me to `https://fileserver7.sortitoutsi.net/index.php?key=35034750&domain=sortitoutsi.net` and the error:

> This site can’t be reached
> fileserver7.sortitoutsi.net refused to connect.

Is there an alternative link I could use to download the pack?

Cheers,

Jack
Hi all,

The button "Download full pack" on the cut out player faces megapack (https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces) is not working.

Clicking it takes me to `https://fileserver7.sortitoutsi.net/index.php?key=35034750&domain=sortitoutsi.net` and the error:

> This site can’t be reached
> fileserver7.sortitoutsi.net refused to connect.

Is there an alternative link I could use to download the pack?

Cheers,

Jack

Hi there. Worked fine for me just now. Can you retry now? Also, can you try downloading it using a different browser (or in incognito mode), in case it's an extension conflict issue.
Hi there. Worked fine for me just now. Can you retry now? Also, can you try downloading it using a different browser (or in incognito mode), in case it's an extension conflict issue.

Incognito works! Not sure what extension I have that's causing a problem. Not sure why I didn't think of that sooner either Thanks!
Hi have downloaded the main pack great job everything works fine no problems 👍

Was just checking do I now download all the updates 1 by 1 from oldest to newest? Thanks.
Happy to see that worked @Jack Franklin, was a bit of a shot in the dark tbh but as long as it works, all's fine

Hi have downloaded the main pack great job everything works fine no problems 👍

Was just checking do I now download all the updates 1 by 1 from oldest to newest? Thanks.

You start at 12.01, then 12.02 and so on till 12.09
Happy to see that worked @Jack Franklin, was a bit of a shot in the dark tbh but as long as it works, all's fine

You start at 12.01, then 12.02 and so on till 12.09

Cheers

So when it says just the contents not the folders do I just move the images direct using select all etc? Sorry to be a pain not very good at all this tech stuff lol
Cheers

So when it says just the contents not the folders do I just move the images direct using select all etc? Sorry to be a pain not very good at all this tech stuff lol

Yes, that's correct. If done right, you should get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite existing files - say yes
Yes, that's correct. If done right, you should get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite existing files - say yes

Your a diamond cheers pal. Donated £10 to the site as well gave me brilliant quality when needed especially with this and a few other things hope it helps keep doing what your doing
Your a diamond cheers pal. Donated £10 to the site as well gave me brilliant quality when needed especially with this and a few other things hope it helps keep doing what your doing

Thank you. Long may it last

Do check for updates from time to time. One is due in the next few days, for example
I torrented the complete megapack 12.0, but a lot of faces are missing? Most of the Premier League isn't there.

edit: looked in the folder which was only 7GB and found a lot of numbers missing- is this an issue with BitTorrent?
https://i.gyazo.com/6a5aa569c68abb4c95940e0e425cb4d8.png

«This comment has been edited»
I torrented the complete megapack 12.0, but a lot of faces are missing? Most of the Premier League isn't there.

edit: looked in the folder which was only 7GB and found a lot of numbers missing- is this an issue with BitTorrent?
https://i.gyazo.com/6a5aa569c68abb4c95940e0e425cb4d8.png

No idea what happened there. Either the file didn't download fully or it didn't extract fully? How large was the file you downloaded?
No idea what happened there. Either the file didn't download fully or it didn't extract fully? How large was the file you downloaded?

The megapack I downloaded is here, 14GB looks right?

However, when it gets extracted, the file is only 7GB?

I'll give extraction another go in a bit cos it seems like that is the problem here.

The megapack I downloaded is here, 14GB looks right?

However, when it gets extracted, the file is only 7GB?

I'll give extraction another go in a bit cos it seems like that is the problem here.

The file itself which downloaded on your PC - how large was it? Was it the full 14GB?
The file itself which downloaded on your PC - how large was it? Was it the full 14GB?

This is the file that first downloaded on my PC, however that file size can't be right surely ahahaha
This is the file that first downloaded on my PC, however that file size can't be right surely ahahaha

That's the torrent file itself, which is that small, but which then allows you to download the larger file. How big is this latter file?
That's the torrent file itself, which is that small, but which then allows you to download the larger file. How big is this latter file?

Is that not the file I showed in my first post? This one:

https://i.gyazo.com/5d3502da305be63af306e1b147861b4c.png
Is that not the file I showed in my first post? This one:

https://i.gyazo.com/5d3502da305be63af306e1b147861b4c.png

It wasn't there when I saw it - did you add that screenie later? That looks about right, so it's an extraction issue. I'm not on a Mac, but other users have recommended using the Unarchiver to extract the file
It wasn't there when I saw it - did you add that screenie later? That looks about right, so it's an extraction issue. I'm not on a Mac, but other users have recommended using the Unarchiver to extract the file

I did add it a few mins after because I realised I messed the screenshot order up haha. I did use the Unarchiver last time but I'll try again in case there was an issue. This time I'll try moving the .rar file to the weird new FM folder, rather than extracting the file in 'downloads' and copying the results over.
I did add it a few mins after because I realised I messed the screenshot order up haha. I did use the Unarchiver last time but I'll try again in case there was an issue. This time I'll try moving the .rar file to the weird new FM folder, rather than extracting the file in 'downloads' and copying the results over.

I'd recommend doing this, however.
I'd recommend doing this, however.

Was halfway through extraction when I read this so just kept going and it's eventually worked! Everyone now has a face. Thanks very much for your help
Was halfway through extraction when I read this so just kept going and it's eventually worked! Everyone now has a face. Thanks very much for your help

As long as it's worked, that's all that matters

If you want to, we've subsequently released 10 more update packs, adding new images to the megapack and replacing existing ones with newer and better cuts
As long as it's worked, that's all that matters

If you want to, we've subsequently released 10 more update packs, adding new images to the megapack and replacing existing ones with newer and better cuts

I'll be honest mate, most of my disk space is occupied rn but when I get a better machine I'll be sure to. Thanks.
Ive just downloaded the cut out pack the megapack the 15.47gb one. ive downloaded it using Winrar, im now extracting files using rar to my graphics folder and its saying 125 hours left!! somebody help
Ive just downloaded the cut out pack the megapack the 15.47gb one. ive downloaded it using Winrar, im now extracting files using rar to my graphics folder and its saying 125 hours left!! somebody help

When extracting it, try not to extract it to the same hard drive it's currently on (if you have multiple hard drives) and try to avoid having lots of other applications open at the same time. It will take a while to extract, but it shouldn't take that long.
what do you mean different hard drive mate? im on a asus laptop. i took around 30 mins to download before extracting
what do you mean different hard drive mate? im on a asus laptop. i took around 30 mins to download before extracting

Like I said, if you have multiple hard drives, it's better to extract it to the same one you downloaded it to, rather than another one. Only you know your laptop's setup, so only you can assess whether this is the case.

Extracting it when you have other applications running will incrementally slow down the extraction process, plus extraction depends on how much memory your system has among other things. If your system is busy with doing other stuff, extraction will take longer. Whether it's an internet browser window with multiple tabs, Spotify or similar apps etc.
hi,
i've downloaded torrent file then all the updates, so i've put extracted folder in graphics then loaded the game clearing cache and reloading skin. I've other graphic packs, as logos, that are fully working. This megapack give me issues: there are default plack faces instead of faces of your megapack. Who can help me? thanks a lot
Attachments

hi,
i've downloaded torrent file then all the updates, so i've put extracted folder in graphics then loaded the game clearing cache and reloading skin. I've other graphic packs, as logos, that are fully working. This megapack give me issues: there are default plack faces instead of faces of your megapack. Who can help me? thanks a lot

That is the right location. Can I see inside your faces folder? Do you have any sub-folders in there?
That is the right location. Can I see inside your faces folder? Do you have any sub-folders in there?

no, i haven't any subfolder. I have 47808 face files and a config file. I've downloaded the config file in the previous page of this discussion to try to solve the issue.

I'll attach also config files.
Login to post a comment

Login Register