Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516101 changes from 918 contributors.
51 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312309 changes from 983 contributors.
51 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15254 changes from 112 contributors.
1 hour ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
2 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 76 [12 images] [11.01]
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 77 [12 images] [11.01]
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312297 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15235 changes from 112 contributors.
2 hours ago
Rick87 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
Rick87 commented on: Create-a-Club: Ashcote United
2 hours ago
chris gregory commented on: Custom Start Date Error
3 hours ago
Rick87 added a career: Create-a-Club: Ashcote United
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 79 [13 images] [11.01]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516074 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312297 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15229 changes from 112 contributors.
4 hours ago
JessieKat commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Ghost player: who the heck is Sultan Tankar?
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Ghost player: who the heck is Sultan Tankar?
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM2019 EDİTOR DATA
5 hours ago
Jacob Michael commented on: Gozo Kits 2018/19
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 80 [12 images] [11.01]
5 hours ago
HuskerNR commented on: Ukraine - Druga Liga SS'2018/19 Relink! (19/01/19)
Discussion
A big thank you to everyone who has helped make not just this facepack, but all of them down the years. You are remarkable. Will there be this available for download in parts like last year? I've never really got the whole torrent thing
Just a quick one.

I get that I just need to download the 6.0 Update because my Megapack 5 folder is all up to date. But does the config file delete all the ID's of the players that are no longer in Football Manager 2014? I'm carrying on playing FM13 for a bit before getting 14 you see and I don't want a load of faces missing.

For example. Sir Alex Ferguson's picture will still be in my folder but will his cut out show in game?

Cheers
Is there instructions as to how you install the Megapacks on FM14?
hi does anybody know why when I go to download complete pack as a torrent it comes up saying file not found? thanks alot
There's a config file in all of the folders. Facepack came with one and created new ones for the logos pack. I'm really at a loss here.

Having the exact same issue as you
Just a quick one.

I get that I just need to download the 6.0 Update because my Megapack 5 folder is all up to date. But does the config file delete all the ID's of the players that are no longer in Football Manager 2014? I'm carrying on playing FM13 for a bit before getting 14 you see and I don't want a load of faces missing.

For example. Sir Alex Ferguson's picture will still be in my folder but will his cut out show in game?

Cheers

It will not include anyone who doesn't have a cut-out in the 6.0 folder. Mons doesn't usually remove existing cut-outs in case SI re-add them to the game so (& I haven't checked) it's likely Sir Alex is included in the 6.0 config file.

Read the opening post on page 1 of this thread.
Read the opening post on page 1 of this thread.

But it's not exactly the same on FM14, is it? I couldn't find those options.
Just downloaded the torrent for 6.0. however i only have 134585 files instead of 134719 (the icon 6.0 pack has 134719)
the torrent was completed till 100%. I even checked the rar. file contents and found only 134585

any form of help would be appreciated
hi, great pack! is there a way of keeping the original new wolves pics in the game, or a way to download them?
Just downloaded the torrent for 6.0. however i only have 134585 files instead of 134719 (the icon 6.0 pack has 134719)
the torrent was completed till 100%. I even checked the rar. file contents and found only 134585

any form of help would be appreciated

its the correct number on this megapack, i have 134584 too (1 file is the config so it's not a face).

in icon pack it's correct.
@mons i only need to download the update for 6.0 megapack but if i click on the link on this website, it is doing nothing : http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download/changes/57

i tried the link in another browers and it worked.. strange

«This comment has been edited»
But it's not exactly the same on FM14, is it? I couldn't find those options.

I don't believe there's anything different
Is there going to be more links to download? Rapishare is not working for me.. i go to the page and it does notihing! any help ?

What's happening when you use Rapidshare then?

I've already download 6.0 megapack from torrent, but the image count is on 134584.

On the icons pack it's correct: 134719.

As SSP indicated, and as can be see from the opening post, the image count is exactly that. The icons pack contains a number of images which were duplicated, wrongly-assigned or otherwise mistaken; remnants from previous update packs as the icons pack is compiled automatically and retains any such mistakes. As the config does not pick them up, they will not affect your game.

There's a config file in all of the folders. Facepack came with one and created new ones for the logos pack. I'm really at a loss here.

Have you managed to sort this out? If not, please upload a screenshot of your MP folder, showing clearly the folder path, amount of images included and the size of the config file.

A big thank you to everyone who has helped make not just this facepack, but all of them down the years. You are remarkable. Will there be this available for download in parts like last year? I've never really got the whole torrent thing

Using torrents is really simple. There's a small guide in the opening post, but it's really just a case of downloading the torrent client and then double-cliking the torrent download link. The torrent client will do all the work for you and you can leave it downloading the megapack in the background, resuming if/when you switch off your system.

If you still want to download the file in parts, the option is available from the download link in the main forum.

There's a readme included in the file, as well as in the opening post of this thread. This should suffice. If not, tell us what's confusing you so we can help you solve it.

hi, great pack! is there a way of keeping the original new wolves pics in the game, or a way to download them?

First of all, we intend to have a look at the default images released with the game and include any which are new or better than the MP versions. Given SI's cutters' skills, very few will make it, sadly.

As posted by a moderator to a similar query on the official forums, No as the game is designed to show user added files ahead of the default graphics. (you can do it manually by either deleting the config entries for the files in the megapack, or by extracting the default graphics and copying them into the megapack folders - but you'd need to match the names and put in correct folders).
What's happening when you use Rapidshare then?

I'm having the same problem, once you select the file and click the download button nothing happens!
sorry i figured it out now. THanks for the awesome stuff

When you figure something out .... freaking post WHAT you figured out.

I'm here trying to read the forum and see why I can't download the Torrent file because I get a:
404 - Not Found
Sorry but what you're looking for couldn't be found, we apologise for the inconvenience.

I see a post with someone who found the solution, but he does not post the freaking solution.

-------------------------

After some time I figured it out my myself. If you want the torrent file for Cut Out Player Faces Megapack 6.0 scroll on the bottom of this page:
http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

Don't click the Download Complete Pack button below Messi's face. That will go you to a download page that has a "download torrent link" that gives you the 404 error.

Or better click this link: http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/torrent/57
Thanks for that PET, I've added it to the top of the opening post for clarity's sake.
It will not include anyone who doesn't have a cut-out in the 6.0 folder. Mons doesn't usually remove existing cut-outs in case SI re-add them to the game so (& I haven't checked) it's likely Sir Alex is included in the 6.0 config file.

Cheers for the reply. I'll get downloading then!
Sup Mons.
The pack is once again wonderfull.

I have one small error.
if I fe watch the player profile of ruffier (picking from the saint etienne player selection page) i have his picture.
if i take ruffier from the french national team i have no face picture.

i thought we had same problem last year.
I play only with kits and facepack. i also don't have the real name fixed file yet. meyby it has something to do with that? thx for your response!
@ Mons

Could you give me a link to the page the FM14 cut-out facepack is available in parts? Like for FM13 there were around 20 parts that you downloaded and extracted into graphics. I'm assuming this has been done for FM14. It's just I can't find it

Thanks mate
Hey guys! great work, but i can't download de torrent file. it says the 404 error. Can you please send me the torrent?
Sup Mons.
The pack is once again wonderfull.

I have one small error.
if I fe watch the player profile of ruffier (picking from the saint etienne player selection page) i have his picture.
if i take ruffier from the french national team i have no face picture.

i thought we had same problem last year.
I play only with kits and facepack. i also don't have the real name fixed file yet. meyby it has something to do with that? thx for your response!

Due to licensing issues, the Dutch and French national team players and staff will not appear unless you apply this fix.

@ Mons

Could you give me a link to the page the FM14 cut-out facepack is available in parts? Like for FM13 there were around 20 parts that you downloaded and extracted into graphics. I'm assuming this has been done for FM14. It's just I can't find it

Thanks mate

What's happening when you click the download link for this megapack then?
Hey Mons

When I click download it sends me to a mirror for downloading from torrent, or when I scroll down on the facepack page there is an update pack, which sends me to this page http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download/changes/57 .Is this what I want if I want to do it in parts? Anyway that's all I can find, so if it isn't where can I locate the parts?

Thanks again
There are no parts. The 6.0 update pack is for people who have a fully up to date FM2013 megapack (it just adds all the new cut-outs added since the last update). If you need to download 6.0 from scratch you'll need to use the torrent.
Hey guys! great work, but i can't download de torrent file. it says the 404 error. Can you please send me the torrent?

Try this link.
Does anyone have a link to it as that one is broken?
Does anyone have a link to it as that one is broken?

I've moved your post to this thread. Read the post above yours or the top of the opening post in this very thread.
There are no parts. The 6.0 update pack is for people who have a fully up to date FM2013 megapack (it just adds all the new cut-outs added since the last update). If you need to download 6.0 from scratch you'll need to use the torrent.

Thanks for that mate. Does it rewrite the old faces, or just add new ones?
Thanks for that mate. Does it rewrite the old faces, or just add new ones?

Bit of both as usual.
Thanks then. You are all a credit to the FM community
Login to post a comment

Login Register