Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 57 minutes ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516307 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312593 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15825 changes from 112 contributors.
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
weeniehutjr commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516303 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312589 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15737 changes from 112 contributors.
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Fantasy Kits Thread (no real kits)
Noam Barsheshet commented on: Created 3D kits
Noam Barsheshet added a topic: Created 3D kits
id777 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
A new version of our data update was released with 15736 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
Rowan Comments

Crumbs! That seems to work for all La Liga & Liga 123 clubs!!!!!! Lots of great sources there
Has anyone figured a way to get staff profiles from Brentford fc? I saw a Teampack a while back that had very HQ images of players but no staff? I'm after Allan Steele - https://www.brentfordfc.com/teams/football-staff/
Yes @StaffMan That looks great. You could probably afford a tiny bit more space below the chin and drop the collar a few more pixels, but it looks great.
@StaffMan please when you have longer neck use this technique and don't leave cuts without the shirt.All cuts must have some part of the shirt visiable.

I actually just made a video to help explain the process also
Here you go @Qvordrup & @mons
Attachments

I'm working through images I collected myself since playing FM...(see attached) and posting them individually in the requests, I will get back to them soon....although it felt a bit of a losing battle with only me doing them
Don't usually do requests, but go on then.
I would help, but the Mac version doesn't have that option I'm afraid.
Your sports interactive folder MUST be in your documents folder, not program files. Once again, can you share some screenshots of what you're doing and where everything is, as it's really difficult to figure out what's wrong. thanks
Yup Fluid Mask is good, however I actually purchased an old CS4 version of photoshop so I could continue using ExtractPlus plugin which is fantastic (despite having the latest Photoshop lol.) For me it's still the most effective way of extracting hair on less than ideal backgrounds. I can't remember who, but someone posted a while back on the thread a good guide on how to get the best out of the new refine edge tool....might be worth checking that out @StaffMan

Can you share some screenshots recreating the problem? Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?
Where do you get the error and what were you trying to do? On trying to create a config in FMXML or in-game? Will need more information to help.
Missing Chelsea Youth (10 images)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/rowanbanks/Rowan%20Cut%20Outs/28121370_zpskkghvklg.png http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/rowanbanks/Rowan%20Cut%20Outs/28121369_zpsj5c9ymzg.png http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/rowanbanks/Rowan%20Cut%20Outs/28121363_zpsbs0onyuy.png

Download (old school while the susie server issue is fixed)
slight fix to neck
Attachments
Mason Greenwood isn't displaying, but Harvey Neville is

Both are included in 11.01 as far as I can see, and both are included in the config file.

I'm a bit perturbed now. I'll have to delve deeper to see what could be causing this.

@Rowan it looks like some images were included in the latest update pack and its config file, but still aren't displaying in-game

Just to add confusion, Mason Greenwood & Harvey Neville are both displaying for me no problem, and I downloaded the update from here with no probs....

I'm using a pretty clean one (see HERE)
I'm sure @Rob has spotted that mistake and is all over it.

There's still lots of stuff going on behind the scenes though so it may take a while.
Couldn't find any reference to it being in a game after FM16...which means the original maker @drswit is probably not doing it anymore?
Unfortunately I believe THIS is the last one made way back in 14/15 season.
I'm using the "Dark base skin with background mod" and have dropped the player panels from the DF11 skin pack into it. Doesn't look too bad, see attached. (although the player images are a bit big)
Hello I’ve downloaded the new content (facepacks and logos) but the facepacks won’t load up I’ve done it following the instructions but I will not work no matter what I try. The logos and kits have loaded correctly. Please help

Can you take a screenshot of where you have placed the folder? Also, have you checked all the troubleshooting tips on THIS thread? (Also, better to post there than starting a new topic)
I think there should be a place dedicated to report error images but don't have one to replace on hand. I found out that "Charlotte Van Wynsberghe", UID 18100896, is given the wrong cut out.

That's actually not a bad shout, but I imagine it would be a bit of coding work ( @Rob ?) , and it's not that often something is wrong, so posting it on the main thread is just as easy? HERE is the updated image of her which will appear in the next update.