Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 270837 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52514 changes from 217 contributors.
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
columbuscrewdude commented on: SS Retro Shirts
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 270843 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52499 changes from 217 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon added a career: Bring it all back to Blues
RumDrunkRaccoon commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 270473 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52076 changes from 215 contributors.
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 270448 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52005 changes from 215 contributors.
tongey commented on: A Turkish Delight
VikingurGota commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Aston Villa Academy Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 270097 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 51533 changes from 215 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
Murraymintzz commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
t.marinov added a download: Ludogorets Razgrad Staff Teampack
VP. commented on: Realistic Injuries
Bearded Shrimper Comments
As per the in game screen shots there are logos some that are working, some that aren't working. It seems to be only the main one that isn't. Any ideas? Preferences are right too. I'll try a different skin.

New skin makes no difference.
Southend's UID is 714, and it's in that folder. Can you confirm your preferences are as in that screenshot?

Try changing your skin to a different one then back again, and see if it works then.

Attachments

@Bearded Shrimper, I need screenshots of the folders you've installed the logos in. Posting in-game screenshots doesn't really tell me anything, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, make sure your preferences are as outlined below:

There's the file path and the contents. I don't think it's that I installed wrong because it was fine before it went. Plug I have some logos, just not that one. I don't know what number Southend's is within the logopack so I can't find it to check that it's there and alright.
Attachments
I deleted and started from scratch yesterday, but I'll do that again now.
I didn't realise the Palace kit was like that, fair play.

I tried it with a different logo pack. Still the same.
Attachments
That folder looks fine, but how many files in total do you have in that folder?

Can I have a look directly inside the sortitoutsi metallic logo folder? It's saying it was modified yesterday evening, and that's where I'm suspecting you installed the pack correctly.

To be honest, at this stage it may be easier deleting the whole folder and downloading the whole pack again from scratch since you're a premium member

As I've already told you, the Palace kit is fine, don't fret about it, it's got nothing to do with the issue at hand.

I deleted and started from scratch yesterday, but I'll do that again now.
I didn't realise the Palace kit was like that, fair play.
Can I see inside the metallic logos folder? I suspect you didn't install the update pack correctly, but it's a bit hard to tell without looking inside it.

Nothing wrong with that, looks perfectly fine.

That's inside the folder. Is this alright? Otherwise let me know exactly what you need and I can send it.
With the Palace kit there seems to be black swirls across the middle, but maybe that's only on mine.
It went without me doing anything. I changed my kits, but I don't know if it changed straight after changing the kit.
Folder and screen shot attached. It's there for some but not others

And I'm not sure Palace's kit should look like that
Attachments
Can you upload screenshots of the folder you placed the logos in? Bit hard to tell what could have gone wrong with just that

Folder and screen shot attached. It's there for some but not others

I've lost my logo! I downloaded the new pack, cleared the cache and reloaded the skin.
Any ideas?
Ta.
Do you know how to sort out the Brazilian clubs three letter names?
Ta
If its just the default ones try this.

Open Steam, right click on FM and go to properties, then local files and select 'verify integrity of game files'. That will re-install any files that may be missing.

that's fixed it, thanks.
Try deleting any skins you have downloaded and then re-download just the one you want to use. I'm not sure what you have done but somehow you have conflicting files which is causing everything to mess up

it's only weird with the default ones that are already on there. Just a case of waiting until the skins come out with the main release?
I put the Google earth images in the graphics folder, couldn't see to read anything. Now my skin is see-through and I can't see anything either. For the home and squad screens it has the start up in the dressing room. During a match it has the pitch:
Attachments

I don't know where else to ask, is there a way to stop the backgrounds showing through the skin? I can't see the writing very well. ta
When I download this I'm asked to enter a password.
Any ideas?
Attachments
Not a Mac, no. Hopefully these screen shots explain where I'm at

I think I put the editor data in the wrong place, in Programme Files rather than My Documents
What do you mean by the logos not working? This file doesn't add any logos

Added to your problem with the database box not showing, it indicates you haven't installed the file correctly. Are you on a Mac?

Not a Mac, no. Hopefully these screen shots explain where I'm at
Attachments

If you click on the green rectangle in the top right, you will see a list of the files from this download that you've added to your game. As the text then says, you'll pick your team later. Click on advanced setup in the green rectangle in the bottom right to continue to the page where you can select what nations and divisions you want to load.

When here, click on the red rectangle to add which nations you want to load in your save game, then click "start game" in the bottom right for the game to create your game. At that point, you will be able to select the team you want to manage.

Hope this helps

I'm not getting the option to do this, the database box is greyed out. Is that a Beta thing?
I've made the changes you said but the logos and that only work for non-premier league teams in England. Is that a Beta thing?
@Mons, you are a star! A legend in your own lifetime and a saviour to us all
Does this remove transfer embargo of Chelsea? I have been trying to remove it but the edt files don't seem to do anything and i can't remove it.

That's the whole reason I'm doing my BETA as Chelsea!!
can you confirm where this goes?
ta
Not at the game so not specific walk through sorry:
It doesn't appear to be available with the Personalised Instructions in the PI window, but it is, I think, available for the positional instructions. So you can have positions swapping during the game, but not specific players.

got ya, thanks
..I'm not seeing this. can anyone give me very specific walk through of where it is? I've tried the tactics > players > position and it isn't there. I've looked on player instructions and it isn't there. You say it's at the bottom of the player instructions but it isn't there for me. I have cross aim and cross frequency but that's it
can someone confirm for me where to put these?
thanks
Glad that solved it Keep it in mind for next year

the problem was that last year I'd started the game before applying the solution, this time i got the solution then started a game. The pre-game and in game solutions are what threw me off
When you start a new game, you should tick these files, otherwise you're deciding not to run them. Ignore the other files (which you won't have) and make sure the five files from this download are ticked. When you do that, you should have the correct club names

that's sorted it, sorry for me being blonde and that.
Thanks
what do you mean by that mate?
i'll start a new game now

I've started a Test game so advice is much appreciated, cheers.

I can change names in the editor if necessary but I don't want to miss one and spoil the whole thing.

On that, when I start a new game do I need to select any of the custom database options?
I never had to do that before but they have appeared there now

That looks perfectly fine and it should work fine in-game.

Can you quickly start a new game and take screenshots of the Bundesliga club names and those in the Portuguese top division? Depends on how they look, I may be able to tell what is wrong. I'm assuming that the files are loaded when you start the new game, right?

what do you mean by that mate?
i'll start a new game now
This download contains a folder named editor data, which contains 5 files. Put these in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2017 / editor data. They must be directly in this folder, and not in any other sub-folder. The path must be exactly as the screenshot displayed above.

I would like to see a screenshot of where the files are, if possible, so I can verify that the above is indeed the case.

here you go mate, that's the path and the contents of the file.
Attachments