Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14488 changes from 95 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14479 changes from 95 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Fort William Teampack
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
A11_Smithy commented on: Election 2019
kumpi94 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Number 1 commented on: Election 2019
Maik Nagel commented on: Data Update XML Datei
mons commented on: Data Update XML Datei
Maik Nagel commented on: Data Update XML Datei
Maik Nagel added a topic: Data Update XML Datei
Tommy Hughes commented on: Custom Kit help/request
A new version of our data update was released with 14477 changes from 95 contributors.
NoSignal87 commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
lexus122 commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
DOROTHY WRIGHT commented on: Election 2019
Daniel Sowerby commented on: Custom Kit help/request
Daniel Sowerby added a topic: Custom Kit help/request
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Number 1 commented on: Election 2019
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamHanzi added a download: Random Players (Czech Fortuna:Liga) Mixpack
HennesVIII commented on: Steam Code
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Wam-Kam Teampack
MarcLister Comments
It took me 4 goes to finally get the megapack to download successfully last night. Downloading through Firefox and not with any download manager.
The problem isn't with putting it within S folder, but in the Steam installation path. Just put it somewhere other than S:\Steam and you'll be fine.

Ah, OK. I'll try that. Thanks.

Hi mons. All sorted now. Thanks.

I hadn't understood you originally, sorry. Can I just counsel strongly AGAINST placing custom graphics in the Steam installation folder? Put them anywhere other than there.

OK, I'll move the graphics back to the default folder and see if that helps.

I did it originally to save space on my C: drive but I think I can get some space back from other things to make it viable.

If the user data folder isn't the default one (i.e. Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019), then you need to change the preferences from Steam. If you've done this already, you may need to refresh your skin cache from the preferences and reload your skin.
Hi mons. Yep, already done the launch options in Steam. "--user_data_location="S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\"

I've reloaded the skin several times.
Got a weird issue that I can't fix. I have download the Levels 1-6, Levels 7-8 and Level 9 pack and put them into my Steam folder on S: drive. 11 of the Premier League teams are displaying their original FM kits and not the downloaded ones. The other 9 PL teams kits' show perfectly well.

Seeing as some of the teams kits' show I don't get why the others aren't. The files are in the right place as otherwise the 9 teams with the updated shirts wouldn't have their kits showing.

Any idea what I've done wrong? I'm wondering if having the files on my Steam drive which is a different HD to my C: drive is part of the problem?
Great list. Any chance of it being made available in an Excel spreadsheet format to do multiple sorting of columns?
I thought I'd answer this part of your question now whilst I have a minute to spare
The XML should always be placed in the new user data folder (in the same way that you'd put facepacks and logo's in the user folder)
I'll take a look at where you folders are placed, when I'm back on my home PC
Thanks very much.

Edit: 12:15 - I've just started FM up and played a league game. I just noticed that the ads had changed! I haven't changed anything since last night when I finished FM so I've no idea why its suddenly worked!

I've downloaded this but I'm having trouble getting the new ads to appear in game. I've changed my game's user data folder location to my S: drive. Accordingly I have placed the ads folder containing the graphics in S:\Football Manager 2016\graphics\pictures\ads. The XML file that I've chosen is the clubs one and it is in S:\Football Manager\ads\fm.xml.

I've unticked the option in the game preferences for clicking on the ads to act as hyperlinks and have reloaded the skins. I see the original SI made ads on all games for Manchester United so PL, CL and Capital One Cup. Am I doing something wrong? Should the XML be in the My Documents location regardless of my having changed the user data folder location to S:?

The link below shows the ads that I'm getting.

Think you need to look at step 2, http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/179/read-this-before-you-post

I am getting the same problem as you. I might PM the makers of the kits and ask them.

hirsty007 - I've just tried downloading the file linked to in step 2 and it works. (http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/816/kits-colours-change-relink-071012)

You will need to start a new game to get it to work as it appears to be editor data that the game loads when creating a new game.

By TomDixon77 | Permalink | On 02 November 2012 - 23:21 PM
Yep, it is. You've put the skin into a sub folder of the skins folder. It needs to go direckerly into the skins folder. I.e. skins/steklo_x3 not skins/steklo_x3/steklo_x3

Hi Tom,

That worked. FM can now see Steklo. Unfortunately when I selected the skin, I got an error message about a font not being found. All I get now is a black screen where I should see the FM menu. I've deleted the Steklo folder but FM still shows a black screen. I've re-verified the game files and that's not helped. I think the skin is now in the cache so unless I can delete the cache I think I might have to uninstall FM from Steam and re-download it. Do you know if I can delete the FM cache?

//EDIT// Sorted now. I found the cache and re-copied the skin folder from the original 7z file. Looks like I'd manage to put a copy of the steklo skin within the steklo skin, must have confused FM somewhat. :p

Hi Tom,

I'm having similar problems. I'm on Windows 7 and I cannot for the life of me get FM13 to accept that Steklo is available. I unpacked your 7z file using 7-Zip (kudos btw for using 7Zip!) and move the resulting folder to "C:\Users\Marc\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\steklo_x3". Steklo_x3 is the root folder and within it is another folder called "steklo_x3" and a config.xml file. FM13 is set to not use a cache and to reload the skin each time I press confirm on the button. I've quit and re-started FM13; still it will not show the Steklo skin.

What am I doing wrong? It must be something amazingly simple because I've played FM since FM05 and I'm pretty handy with computers.

Cheers,