Feed
FM 2018 release date announced - Pre Order now for BETA access + FM Touch Want updated squads? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with changes from contributors.
41 minutes ago
r96Skinner commented on: Journeyman's Journey
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Help needed with buying a new laptop to play FM
2 hours ago
Barry Hulshoff commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Barry Hulshoff added a download: 7 saudi footballers Mixpack
3 hours ago
gfnx25 commented on: The Lower League Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Taking On The World - Mark's New Adventure
3 hours ago
7milo7 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread
3 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin white - Final Version
3 hours ago
Vercoe commented on: The Lower League Thread
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Taking On The World - Mark's New Adventure
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Request Thread
4 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Request Thread
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2017 Most Assists with 49 - Felix Baier 2036/37
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'17-18 Download Pack update thread
6 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Germany - Bundesliga 3D'2017/18 New! (22/09/17)
6 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: England - Championship 3D'2017/18 New! (23/09/17)
6 hours ago
dollyblues commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: England - Southern Premier League 3D'2017/18 New! (23/09/17)
6 hours ago
dollyblues commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: LAST MINUTE WINNER! - Wolves 2-1 Barnsley VLOG
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Kits Colours Changes for 17/18 Kits on FM17 [v2.6 - 23/09/17)
Discussion
You need to edit the XML file to include them in there.

How do i go about doing that?
gary robert kerr
How do i go about doing that?

In the folder where you just put your requested faces (I assume these are new to the pack and not just updates), there is a file called config.xml which you need to open in notepad or somesuch. In there you need to add:

<record from="YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE" to="graphics/pictures/person/YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE/portrait"/>

Where you need to replace YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE with the player id. So if your player number was 0 it would look like this:

<record from="0" to="graphics/pictures/person/0/portrait"/>

Then save and reload FM.

Hope that helps.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

OYSTON OUT
Sorry if this is the wrong place but should be technical support I think, the torrent file for Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.00.rar isnt working and gives a "Tracker: [Couldn't resolve host name]" error.
The 8.0 torrent works fine for reference.

Any chance for a new torrent file?
Sorry if this is the wrong place but should be technical support I think, the torrent file for Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.00.rar isnt working and gives a "Tracker: [Couldn't resolve host name]" error.
The 8.0 torrent works fine for reference.

Any chance for a new torrent file?

I'm seeding it just fine
I'm seeding it just fine

Well thats weird... been getting the error for a couple days now but I guess it could be my ISP blocking something

Strange that the 8.0 file works fine though but oh well guess I'll give it a few more days, thank you for the quick reply
The face pack does not seem to work for Mac, any suggestions.
The face pack does not seem to work for Mac, any suggestions.

It works on a Mac, so I'm afraid it looks like an installation issue from your end. I can't pinpoint what may be wrong from your post, but if you post a screenshot of your megapack folder, then I may be able to tell what's wrong. Can you also tell me the amount of images you have in this folder and the download method you used to get it?
I am considering to buy FM17, and I have downloaded FM15 `s one with around 159,000 faces 2 years ago.
Since there is over 170,000 faces now, can I just download the `latest change` file to get the remaining faces, or I must download all from scratch?

Thank you
I am considering to buy FM17, and I have downloaded FM15 `s one with around 159,000 faces 2 years ago.
Since there is over 170,000 faces now, can I just download the `latest change` file to get the remaining faces, or I must download all from scratch?

Thank you

The latest changes file will only give you the images added from 9.05 to 9.06. If you want to be up-to-date, you would need to identify which was the last pack you downloaded, then download all the packs released since then and apply them chronologically.

To be honest, it'll probably be much simpler to download the 9.0 torrent (from the location indicated in the opening post of this thread), and then download and apply update packs 9.01-9.07.

Oh, and there is actually over 180,000 faces now
Can not get the facepack or anything else to work. Just an empty space
Can not get the facepack or anything else to work. Just an empty space

Spoke to you via PM.
I Downloaded the improvements of Payet, Sanson and some more but when i do FMXML e Check the 2 boxes in FM Preferences, it steel doesn'te work, what do i do?

Some have worked but other don't, what do i need to do..

I downloaded the torrent version 9.0. Do I have to also download version 9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.05, 9.06, 9.07 to get the latest facepacks?
I downloaded the torrent version 9.0. Do I have to also download version 9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.05, 9.06, 9.07 to get the latest facepacks?

Yes, just download update packs 9.01 - 9.07 and install them in chronological order
I've been making my own cut-outs but some of them aren't showing, even though the config file is made and i've cleared the cahce and reloaded skins. Really annoying that it works for some yet not others.

Sorry for putting this here but running out of options and it's really annoying.

If anyone could pm with help cheers.

Never mind i found out it was something in my order of folders in my graphics that was stopping the pics loading

I also redid the config file in the troublesome folder and it all works now

«This comment has been edited»
trying to install the cut of face pack but once its downloaded and i click on it i just get the message no element found?? any ideas?
trying to install the cut of face pack but once its downloaded and i click on it i just get the message no element found?? any ideas?

Are you sure the whole file has downloaded? What is its file size and what program are you using to open it?
Are you sure the whole file has downloaded? What is its file size and what program are you using to open it?

8.6gb and something called uncompress.when u double click the file after download it just says element not found
8.6gb and something called uncompress.when u double click the file after download it just says element not found

Use winrar to extract it, should do the trick.
Use winrar to extract it, should do the trick.

where will i find it bud?
Hey Mons, torrent error

torrent.tracker: Error: invalid encoding of tracker response: "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html><head><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=http://dnserros.oi.com.br/main?

Any solution?
Hey Mons, torrent error

torrent.tracker: Error: invalid encoding of tracker response: "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html><head><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=http://dnserros.oi.com.br/main?

Any solution?

Tried downloading it right now and it's working fine and quite fast, too. What program you using to download the torrent?
I've downloaded this as a premium member, and placed it in my graphics folder, when i click on the folder all the faces pop up however i have tried many times to do the interface and it still remains blank faces? i have downloaded kits and logos and that hasn't been a problem?
I've downloaded this as a premium member, and placed it in my graphics folder, when i click on the folder all the faces pop up however i have tried many times to do the interface and it still remains blank faces? i have downloaded kits and logos and that hasn't been a problem?

Can I have screenshots of
(a) the user data folder, i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2017,
(b) the graphics folder, and
(c) any player in-game who you reckon should have a face appearing?

These may help me identify where the issue is located
Can I have screenshots of
(a) the user data folder, i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2017,
(b) the graphics folder, and
(c) any player in-game who you reckon should have a face appearing?

These may help me identify where the issue is located

any player mate...

@alex dagnan, I have no idea what your last screenshot is, or what you're doing, but I'm pretty sure you haven't installed the file correctly. Have you used winrar or a similar program to extract the file you've downloaded? How large is it?

What's inside the untitled folders btw?

I will still need screenshots of the other 2 things too
@alex dagnan, I have no idea what your last screenshot is, or what you're doing, but I'm pretty sure you haven't installed the file correctly. Have you used winrar or a similar program to extract the file you've downloaded? How large is it?

What's inside the untitled folders btw?

I will still need screenshots of the other 2 things too

one of the untitled folders is for kits
untitled 2 is for the faces...

one of the untitled folders is for kits
untitled 2 is for the faces...
Login to post a comment

Login Register