Feed
Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 11 minutes ago
Number 1 commented on: Transfer Rumours 2017/18
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245021 changes from 309 contributors.
28 minutes ago
geordie9809 broke the record for FM2017 Most Transfer Money Received in a Season with £422,000,000
31 minutes ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
57 minutes ago
flut commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - 2.8 (updated)
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Birmingham City Director Of Football
1 hour ago
Scarface1732 commented on: [FM2017] FMF SEASON (an FM18 preview) - Data Updates & REAL RESULTS COMPLETE Update 28/05 over 45000 changes DB
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 244892 changes from 309 contributors.
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: Susie On Tour - #1 Stop The Drop
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
1 hour ago
Shedender commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
1 hour ago
Jamie3 commented on: An Journey Around The World By Jamie3
1 hour ago
esiliatu commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - 2.8 (updated)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 244851 changes from 309 contributors.
2 hours ago
niksmilan added a career: A.C. Milan - A New Begginning
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 244834 changes from 309 contributors.
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
adamwenn100 commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Transfer Rumours 2017/18
4 hours ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Scottish Football Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 244505 changes from 309 contributors.
4 hours ago
esiliatu commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin dark - 2.8 (updated)
4 hours ago
Ryan9 commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
4 hours ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: The TV Thread
Discussion
You need to edit the XML file to include them in there.

How do i go about doing that?
gary robert kerr
How do i go about doing that?

In the folder where you just put your requested faces (I assume these are new to the pack and not just updates), there is a file called config.xml which you need to open in notepad or somesuch. In there you need to add:

<record from="YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE" to="graphics/pictures/person/YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE/portrait"/>

Where you need to replace YOUR REQUESTED PLAYER ID HERE with the player id. So if your player number was 0 it would look like this:

<record from="0" to="graphics/pictures/person/0/portrait"/>

Then save and reload FM.

Hope that helps.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

OYSTON OUT
Sorry if this is the wrong place but should be technical support I think, the torrent file for Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.00.rar isnt working and gives a "Tracker: [Couldn't resolve host name]" error.
The 8.0 torrent works fine for reference.

Any chance for a new torrent file?
Sorry if this is the wrong place but should be technical support I think, the torrent file for Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.00.rar isnt working and gives a "Tracker: [Couldn't resolve host name]" error.
The 8.0 torrent works fine for reference.

Any chance for a new torrent file?

I'm seeding it just fine
I'm seeding it just fine

Well thats weird... been getting the error for a couple days now but I guess it could be my ISP blocking something

Strange that the 8.0 file works fine though but oh well guess I'll give it a few more days, thank you for the quick reply
The face pack does not seem to work for Mac, any suggestions.
The face pack does not seem to work for Mac, any suggestions.

It works on a Mac, so I'm afraid it looks like an installation issue from your end. I can't pinpoint what may be wrong from your post, but if you post a screenshot of your megapack folder, then I may be able to tell what's wrong. Can you also tell me the amount of images you have in this folder and the download method you used to get it?
I am considering to buy FM17, and I have downloaded FM15 `s one with around 159,000 faces 2 years ago.
Since there is over 170,000 faces now, can I just download the `latest change` file to get the remaining faces, or I must download all from scratch?

Thank you
I am considering to buy FM17, and I have downloaded FM15 `s one with around 159,000 faces 2 years ago.
Since there is over 170,000 faces now, can I just download the `latest change` file to get the remaining faces, or I must download all from scratch?

Thank you

The latest changes file will only give you the images added from 9.05 to 9.06. If you want to be up-to-date, you would need to identify which was the last pack you downloaded, then download all the packs released since then and apply them chronologically.

To be honest, it'll probably be much simpler to download the 9.0 torrent (from the location indicated in the opening post of this thread), and then download and apply update packs 9.01-9.07.

Oh, and there is actually over 180,000 faces now
Can not get the facepack or anything else to work. Just an empty space
Can not get the facepack or anything else to work. Just an empty space

Spoke to you via PM.
I Downloaded the improvements of Payet, Sanson and some more but when i do FMXML e Check the 2 boxes in FM Preferences, it steel doesn'te work, what do i do?

Some have worked but other don't, what do i need to do..

I downloaded the torrent version 9.0. Do I have to also download version 9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.05, 9.06, 9.07 to get the latest facepacks?
I downloaded the torrent version 9.0. Do I have to also download version 9.01, 9.02, 9.03, 9.04, 9.05, 9.06, 9.07 to get the latest facepacks?

Yes, just download update packs 9.01 - 9.07 and install them in chronological order
Login to post a comment

Login Register