Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Aljo24 commented on: Slovenia Complete Pyramid (6 Levels Fully Activated)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Doddo04 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
El-chambo commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
HRiddick commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
dominichowell commented on: Club Manager Search
dominichowell added a topic: Club Manager Search
HRiddick commented on: Cut-Out Regen Megapack - Home thread
playboy77 commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
debeli5 commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Number 1 commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
Number 1 commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #116 | ZEBRE ATTACK?! | Football Manager 2020
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: Journeyman 2020
Simon Le broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Average Rating for Club with Bruno Fernandes - 7.57
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Watford Youth and Staff Teampack
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Blowing New Bubbles
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Footygamer Comments
Hmm itll be related to me uploading 20.4 dB today. I'll look to get it fixed
@Footygamer
Any news or a timeline as to when we can anticipate the 20.4 data file to be added? - sorry to chase.

20.4 should be in now
Hi guys, downloading the metallic logo megapack and wanted to know in which order I should unzip these files, I'm kind of confused by the order.

Any help would be much appreciated

Files presented as follows:

depositfiles.com - Part 1 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v4_changes.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 2 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v3_changes.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 3 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v2_changes.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 4 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 5 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 6 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 7 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 8 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 9 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 10 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar
depositfiles.com - Part 11 - metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.rar

The file should be called metallic_logos_fm2020_v1.part1.rar and that will open all the rest labelled "v1"

After that you can merge in the changes
Hi guys,

Not sure where to post this.

I bought the game yesterday through the shop on the site.

However, I have not received any email with code or anything yet.

Anyone have any help with this?

Thanks

Hey i've PM'd you, codes should now have gone out, we had a slight internal problem
Hi @Footygamer
I purchased FM 2020 a few hours ago, my status reads as completed but my steam code is still pending. How long will this take and can you sort it out for me? If its going to take too long id rather cancel and buy direct from steam.

Hey, so sorry about that, it looks like we had some internal issues but it's been resolved now and you should have just received your code.
Unfortunately not, FM 2020 Touch and FM20 are different games
Yo, I paid for Premium Membership yesterday. But when I checked the "Premium Membership" status, it says "Awaiting Payment" even though the money had already left my account yesterday.

Hey it looks like you paid through something called an echeck which means it takes 6 business days for your bank to release the money. I've activated you now and assume the payment will come through eventually.
FM has always followed real life events and scheduling, most notably with Brexit and the Qatar World Cup being moved.

It seems like the whole football calendar is going to get totally messed up for the next 12 months and I'm wondering how FM is going to handle it.

It could be really fun and interesting to play through, especially if leagues take on different formats and sizes for a season or two.

If the game starts in July 2020 as normal you may even find yourself starting a career playing the final few games of the 2020 season.

On the other hand I worry that this would all take so much planning, testing and coding that we risk getting nothing new in FM21 other than the updated schedules. I can only imagine the amount of bugs that would occur from clashing schedules and moving transfer windows.

What do you guys think? Would it be better for SI to just ignore it all together or should they try and replicate real life exactly at is stands in July 2020 when the game starts.
yes, apologies I just haven't had the time
@Footygamer it seems apart from not activating these accounts/ and or banning we cant delete their accounts it looks like only you can do this ?

Our CMS doesn't have the ability to delete accounts unfortunately.

However we also don't hold any personal information other than emails and are only required to pseudonymize usernames and remove emails, which every user is capable of doing themselves
@retiP @kidvishis @Aaronwyatt

I've uploaded the latest stable one now from Jan 1st 2020. Please see the first post.
Contacted you via PM, really sorry for the inconvenience
We've updated our browseable version of the Football Manager 2020 Database with the new data from the latest 20.3 patch

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Hey it looks like you had the same problem last year but the other subscription wasn't cancelled, it looks cancelled now.
Just to let you know i've now disabled the FM19 update. Unfortunately we can't keep the older versions working as it winds up taking too much time for mods as separate changes are needed for each game doubling the amount of time it takes for mods to manage all the submissions.

We keep it running for a while when a new game comes out, but eventually changes for the new game start clashing with changes for the older game that makes that untenable.

The latest working version is attached below from January 1st 2020.

@Gibson Lee Hey it looks like you purchased in August so would have received a Pre Order code, are you only just trying to activate it now?

The Pre Order codes have been disabled now.

I can generate you a new code, but just wanted to clarify what has happened.
I added the optional link:

I guess we could add checkboxes like

"Transfer Fee Known"
"Wage Known"
"Contract Length Known"

So we have a clear indicator whether it's official or a guess or what.
You could edit it before approving?

I guess that probably takes a bit too long now and would be a big chore.

I can add a message below just saying, "Only add if you're sure otherwise the game will automatically generate a sensible amount".
hi!
after the last update for fm 2019, Maguire is at Leicester!!??

Are you using a cracked version of the game?
It looks like the payment failed for some reason and then went through later.
I'm pming you.
That's a fair point. I've removed it as a requirement now.
Did you click retrieve account? It should email you the username of the person who has activated it, that should help clear up what the issue is.
I bought the "FM20" here on this site, and at this moment I'm trying to put the Steam code I received, but when you put the code, it says that it is already in use, and does not allow me to proceed to the installation, is the first time I am trying to enter the code .... what can I do?

Hey it looks like you made this purchase on August 31st which is obviously a long time ago, are you sure you're using the correct account/order/code?
Sorry I can't tell what the issue is from this?
Apologies there was an update by the company that provides our codes that I hadn't properly prepared for, your codes should have come through now and should be back to being instant again in the future.
You can always find your orders at the top of the shop: https://sortitoutsi.net/shop
We have a discount on FM20 for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It also includes a massive discount on Premium Subscriptions.

This deal will run for 4 days from midnight on the morning of Friday 29th November until midnight on the evening of Monday 2nd December

Here's a breakdown on the prices:

RRP Premium Regular With Subscription
GBP £39.99 £ 29.02 £ 31.64 £ 34.02
EUR €54.99 € 39.85 € 42.66 € 45.66
USD $49.99 $ 43.45 $ 46.33 $ 49.90
AUD $79.99 $ 59.97 $ 63.15 $ 69.50

Buy FM20 Now

What is premium?
We offer a premium membership service that lets people gets access to faster downloads from our servers, although of course all files are available from free mirrors that use adverts.

People with premium membership also get the game at a discounted rate, because they've already donated to the site via premium membership we sell them the game at exactly what it costs us, no profit.

People without premium membership pay a couple of pound more and that goes towards the running of the site and you also have the option of buying the game alongside a subscription at a discounted price that makes it easier for you to get all the add ons to enhance the game.

Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime but renew once a year.

Buy FM20 Now